• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:37
CEST 13:37
KST 20:37
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9862 users

Newbie Student Mafia XI - Page 4

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 9 10 11 Next All
Kickstart
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States1941 Posts
June 14 2015 22:34 GMT
#1047
Yeah I don't agree with everything in noobs large post but I tend to agree that the most likely scum trio to me atm is sulf, ruxx, rels. And if one of them flips red it makes the other 2 look even scummier.
Kickstart
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States1941 Posts
June 14 2015 22:35 GMT
#1048
Maybe me being suspicious of all of them early day 1 will buy me some town cred???? I need some after being afk so long.
Kickstart
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States1941 Posts
June 14 2015 22:47 GMT
#1052
On June 15 2015 07:45 ruXxar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 15 2015 07:41 MoosyDoosy wrote:
On June 15 2015 07:35 Kickstart wrote:
Maybe me being suspicious of all of them early day 1 will buy me some town cred???? I need some after being afk so long.

Don't worry. It looks like Rels -> Sulfurus right now. If both are right, I'm pretty sure we'll have to vote to kill ruXxar and we always have cop to check if necessary.


I'm sorry, why would you vote me out when I agree they are scum?

Bussing is a known thing friend. That is why you are last in the line.
Kickstart
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States1941 Posts
June 15 2015 00:18 GMT
#1067
Cop check on me is only useful in confirming im town. I am not mafia nor is anyone really suspicious of me of being mafia from what I can tell, aside from being somewhat concerned over my afkness, cop should check someone that they think will turn up red. You are awfully concerned with what blue roles we have and what they do and you are quite wrong in what actions they should be taking. Let the blue roles play their roles and stop trying to direct them into bad plays or outing themselves.
Kickstart
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States1941 Posts
June 15 2015 02:18 GMT
#1106
Of course me coming back after being afk looks bad, good job pointing out the obvious. Would you prefer I stayed afk? I don't need to make excuses cause it comes down to real life stuff which isn't anyone's business. Deal with it or don't. Me apologizing is because I don't think it is fair to everyone that I was afk when I am normally much more active. I should just ignore people commenting on me coming back but it annoyed me.
Kickstart
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States1941 Posts
June 15 2015 02:21 GMT
#1107
Also Oats trying to make an association between me and sulf makes no sense.
Kickstart
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States1941 Posts
June 15 2015 02:58 GMT
#1111
Being afk doesn't make someone scum.
Kickstart
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States1941 Posts
June 15 2015 23:07 GMT
#1290
Ill be a misslynch guys, if you are that concerned wait for a cop check or something. Should just lynch sulfurus like you were supposed to day 1.

##Unvote
##Vote Sulfuras
Kickstart
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States1941 Posts
June 15 2015 23:11 GMT
#1294
Eh didnt look at role possibilities. There are still better lynches than me regardless.
Kickstart
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States1941 Posts
June 15 2015 23:16 GMT
#1298
I am playing, my vote is on scum.
Kickstart
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States1941 Posts
June 15 2015 23:16 GMT
#1299
More than you are able to say.
Kickstart
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States1941 Posts
June 16 2015 02:08 GMT
#1347
People are just desperate to get a lynch on me, to the point they are making stuff up. I never promised anything, people saying I did is a lie. Don't listen to damdred either, he can't read me for anything. Last game he lynched me as a blue role and everyone watching the game sad it was the most terrible lynch ever. This would be another one of those times. Yes my activity is down, but no one has anything to paint me as scum other then them not liking my level of activity this game.

The people who are extremely interested in starting this wagon on me are damdred and ruxxar it seems. Damdred I don't know how to read because he did this same retarded shit last game and was town so I don't know. Ruxxar has been scummy all game. Going through Ruxxars filter he is literally all over the place. From weird asoociated cases that make no sense, to saying sulfuras is scum to then saying if sulfuras flips red town can go ahead and lynch him next (first he is sure sulf is scum then few posts later he is sure he is town). It doesn't make any sense. Parts of his filter seem reasonable but then others he is just way out there. Checked to see if there were any shenanis from him around the grept lynch but his vote is just as weird as anyone elses. He did a complete 180 on his bats read though but not sure that indicates much.

So while I think they are suspicious I think sulfurus is still the better lynch today as in my mind he is by far the scummiest.
Kickstart
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States1941 Posts
June 16 2015 02:11 GMT
#1348
ebwop: should clarify that while ruxxar being all over the place is concerning, I think it could also be typical of a new town player trying to figure things out. So while some of his actions are suspect, I think sulfurus has been more scummy in that I dont get that same feeling from his posting.
Kickstart
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States1941 Posts
June 16 2015 04:06 GMT
#1353
I said sorry once. Again you are just making stuff up in that regard. Only in your mind was last game an ok lynch and was I playing weird at all, your only qualm was my posts were too long.... But I don't want to argue with you about a prior game or about anything for that matter. For someone who likes to talk about what others do, you sure sit back and do nothing early on and get yourself into the the most ridiculous tunnels :rollseyes:.

Not discussing this nonsense further it is a waste of time.
Kickstart
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States1941 Posts
June 16 2015 04:11 GMT
#1354
And why is oats just ok with hoping on every fucking wagon there is. From his first 5 posts all he does is "Can we please just kill _________"?

Why are you not at all concerned about who the lynch targets are and just pile on whatever wagon there happens to be.
Kickstart
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States1941 Posts
June 16 2015 05:37 GMT
#1357
I tend to agree with your reads. Ive been suspicious of ruxx and sulf from the start and theyve not done much to change that. Like I said ruxxars posting is a bit odd so I'm not entirely sure but I would say they are my strongest scum reads. I think Oats play has been suspicious for reasons I pointed out already. I pointed it now but I also pointed it out way early in Day1 because he was doing it then too. Kept asking everyone "Can we just lynch _______?" which I think is weird because it seems like he has had no concern over who the vote is on, ever. Rels was scummy but then he wrote a dissertation so he seems alright for now. Of the veterans I would only be willing to lynch Oats probably, I think we got at least 2 scum in the new players :D. After sulfurus then ruxxar I would have to look at scotts and moosy's filters. Off the top of my head I am more suspicious of scott but that is probably just because he has scum read me and moosy hasnt so I probably need to take a closer look at them both to see how they stand on reads apart from me.

That said it's late and I'm going to sleep~
Kickstart
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States1941 Posts
June 16 2015 16:47 GMT
#1389
Case on me is awful and those pushing it look bad for it. Your case is that I was gone so I can back and went with thread sentiment because no one was on the lynches I thought were scum and that makes me scum? And then when that guy came in and posted a lot I took my vote off of him (like most others) and put it onto scum, which happens to be who I pegged as scum from early on? Yeah, nice case, not.
I proposed cop check if you were actually worried about me, but still your only points are that I was afk and then came back to the thread, which is fucking awful as it is in no way alignment indicative. I read through Rels 'case' on me as he asked where he says I promised something, I don't see it. Only thing I see is that I said I would look at sulfurus filter, and I did, and he is scummy.
Don't think this wagon warrants much of a defense as it is literally 'Kickstart was afk, came back and went with thread sentiment because he wasn't up to date'. Which is dumb. I have pushed who I thought were scummy, better yet my suspicions and scum reads have remained relatively similar now with perhaps Oats on my list too. This poor attempt at a wagon on me and Trfel and Rels has me concerned but I'll see what else they do as I don't want to omgus people to death.
Kickstart
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States1941 Posts
June 16 2015 16:54 GMT
#1391
Now looked at Trfels case and it is ridiculous as well. Same point about being afk and coming back and going with sentiment. Fine, that I am guilty of. The idea what I've said nothing about ruxxar and sulfurus is ridiculous as I was the first to push them both and call them scummy day 1. I suggest you go re read it instead of making shit up about me never mentioning them. The cop check thing I'm not even serious about. I think this is a ridiculous lynch attempt on me, and I just proposed that if someone is cop and was truly concerned about me they could check me. Turns out that we could have a godfather so that doesn't even matter.
For anyone to propose that I am the optimal lynch today is in my mind an attempt to throw town off. First of all there are no strong scum reads or cases on me. The ones put forth all revovle around what I did once I came back from being afk for well over a day, if you can't see why someone would behave as I did after that then you aren't thinking clearly. There are targets much scummier than me.

Ask yourself what happens if I get lynched and flip green? You have waisted an entire cycle on a ridiculous lynch and you will have gotten absolutely no information. And you won't even have an easy time sorting out the town from the scum on my wagon because they both will pull the same bullshit the moment I flip 'Oh well guess he was town after all, too bad he shouldn't have afked". And that is where town will be, with nothing gained.
Kickstart
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States1941 Posts
June 16 2015 16:56 GMT
#1392
what I just posted. anyone who doesn't see this as opportunistic is not thinking in my mind. this is an easy mislynch wagon for mafia, but the concern is as I just posted. When I flip green town gains literally no information because the first thing both town and scum will do is as I said "oh he was green should've tried harder/not been afk".

Got to get ready for an appointment be back in a few hours.
Kickstart
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States1941 Posts
June 16 2015 17:40 GMT
#1397
Alright then lynch me. When I flip green you can be in as useless a place as I said you would be. I ask you to consider what shape town is in if I flip green because I know the answer but it seems you either a) aren't considering it or b) don't care. Both of which are weird. Also I did give some reads earlier on who I thought was scummy and who I would lynch/not lynch. They may not be detailed or as in depth as you would usually expect from me but we've been over the reasons for that, you do what you wish with the information. Anyways really got to go now , just been getting ready. I expect to be back in under 2 hours or so.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 9 10 11 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
IntoTheiNu 951
WardiTV331
LiquipediaDiscussion
Afreeca Starleague
19:00
Ro4 Match 2
Soma vs Soulkey
Afreeca ASL 12426
StarCastTV_EN392
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko351
ProTech131
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 16578
Bisu 4525
Jaedong 4071
EffOrt 1235
BeSt 980
ZerO 521
Horang2 467
Pusan 307
actioN 276
Zeus 240
[ Show more ]
Larva 198
Mind 137
Hyun 129
Yoon 114
Barracks 108
ggaemo 78
Killer 54
Sharp 44
scan(afreeca) 41
Shinee 40
Bale 36
NotJumperer 36
ToSsGirL 33
Terrorterran 23
Hm[arnc] 20
Sacsri 19
Snow 12
zelot 11
Noble 10
ajuk12(nOOB) 9
Dota 2
Dendi795
League of Legends
JimRising 343
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1785
byalli648
markeloff62
Other Games
crisheroes261
Pyrionflax199
DeMusliM146
dupreeh116
Mew2King64
QueenE5
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 193
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream50
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 45
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV576
League of Legends
• Jankos1193
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
12h 23m
Patches Events
1d 4h
The PondCast
1d 22h
INu's Battles
1d 23h
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.