• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:39
CEST 21:39
KST 04:39
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War325.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8604 users

[M][N] I Still Can't Believe it's not Themed Mafia - Page 8

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 All
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
June 12 2015 23:23 GMT
#1976
So it's one of the towny people or it's boxer/mig and boxer wanted mig to bus him for cred?
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
June 13 2015 00:40 GMT
#1982
On June 13 2015 09:08 Mig wrote:
I defended fuba and tried to get bf lynched and everyone's first thought is oh obvious boxer/mig scum team bussing each other for credit! Zzzzzzzzzzzzz

I guess thats why boxer came up with all the shit about how me and jat cant be the same alignment etc.

Maybe you guys should actually consider the possibility that you were wrong about me?

Vayne looks pretty terrible btw

What makes vayne look terrible to you specifically?
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
June 13 2015 23:10 GMT
#2060
no surprise there do you have anything interesting to say VA?
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
June 14 2015 00:10 GMT
#2070
Well damn VA I guess that mean JAT and mig are mafia so convincing
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
June 14 2015 00:35 GMT
#2079
Holy shit my store is busy today boys. Gimmie that $$$$$
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
June 14 2015 08:59 GMT
#2084
On June 14 2015 13:29 Mig wrote:
Well I read through vayne's filters in like the last 10 games he's played (wasnt hard they were all like 4 pages long)

Vayne I saw you say multiple times that end game is when you are best (like chess). So why are you so completely useless right now? You really have no strong reads on anyone?!? Also why do you think prplhz is town?

Fancy feast who do you think the last 2 mafia are?

tomorrow I will go over filters and have an answer for you. Any answer I give right now will be thoughtless as I am drained from a super long day.
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
June 14 2015 22:43 GMT
#2114
I'm thinking it's (boxer or VA) + mig at this point.

HTS is bleeding town to me, had a TR on slam before

JAT is one of those people that has burned me as mafia but ATM I am reading him town

prplhz isn't playing the best game ever and I may revisit him but I think the "lurks as mafia, posts as town" meta works for him still

FecalFeast isn't playing his best either but his cases show a decent towny thought process and he has been around for most major discussions to ask questions. + Show Spoiler +
also he got town pm


My case on boxer having a scum mindset still stands but I don't think he goes for the double bus (actually now that I am typing this I think someone said he probably WOULD go for the double bus can I get a confirmation?) so him going at VA makes me think they aren't a team for now.

mig is someone I haven't actually put much effort into reading since like day 1 which is actually pretty terrible considering I've got him on my scum poe list. I'll do that now
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
June 14 2015 22:53 GMT
#2115
On June 07 2015 05:16 Mig wrote:
Just tell me who the mafia are fecal. Easy peazy. Reasons would be a bonus

did I really pass up a chance to post the 'fuck you i wont do what you tell me' video? I'm slipping...
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
June 14 2015 23:16 GMT
#2117
mig's day1:
The only times I see mig actually interact with yamato are in these 2 posts
On June 07 2015 03:18 Mig wrote:
You havent tried to do shit yam. Quit being emo.

If you are town then make a case.

which makes you think mig has a scum read on the guy, at least it makes me think he does.
On June 07 2015 04:00 Mig wrote:
Nac went back and read your post. Correct me if I am wrong but your point is Yam immediately believed the claims which implies he had too much information. But isnt yam jumping to some idiot conclusion without thinking about it just what he does?

Maybe he thinks you caught him tho which is why hes being emo and hasnt pushed for anyone like he normally does.

Except a few posts in his filter later he lightly defends him but still calls him emo. These posts read like mig is genuinely annoyed with yamato, in my opinion. Possibly faced with a double-whammy afk team (VA/yamato) I can see the frustration leaking into the thread. This is pretty wifom though.

Otherwise, he avoids talking about yamato, instead asking other people about yamato.
+ Show Spoiler +
On June 07 2015 04:00 Mig wrote:
Nac went back and read your post. Correct me if I am wrong but your point is Yam immediately believed the claims which implies he had too much information. But isnt yam jumping to some idiot conclusion without thinking about it just what he does?

Maybe he thinks you caught him tho which is why hes being emo and hasnt pushed for anyone like he normally does.

On June 05 2015 18:10 Mig wrote:
boxerfred what do you think of me? Fecal?

Is your vote for yamato a serious one? You believe he's most likely to be scum just because he voted you?

On June 07 2015 05:59 Mig wrote:
What makes you think yam is town artanis?

while never actually addressing yamato himself for real questioning, even though he said that yam is playing pretty much exactly how mig remembers yam playing.

marv/yam interaction looks a little forced to me. Marv has to have played with yam 50 times by now. Yam is like this every game, the marv blow up seems overly emotional. I have seen marv blow up before but this seemed a bit much considering yam was just being his usual yam self. Just something to keep in mind.

Even trying to scum marv a little by assuming marv should know yam is playing normally.

Him constantly trying to push scum onto me all game, getting upset at people not voting me and belief that I 'don't care about scumhunting' adds to the above sentiment. If I am doing summy things X, Y, and Z and to him don't care about finding scum, why would he start to consider yamato less than 2 hours before deadline?
On June 07 2015 06:18 Mig wrote:
If Fancyfeast isnt lynched yam would be my #2. I dont think town yam just gives up and lets himself get lynched like this normally. Hard for him to pass up opportunities to argue with people when he thinks hes right.


Then leading up to lynch he gets EVEN MORE wishy-washy and thinks about moving his vote to chez
On June 07 2015 07:51 Mig wrote:
I wouldnt want to switch to boxer right now since he showed up when there was 0 pressure on him right before deadline.

Would consider chez but meh not sure that is better than yam.


And finally, when he realizes his vote on me wasn't counted (only 1 pound sign) he hops on the wagon at the very end
On June 07 2015 07:56 Mig wrote:
I did vote for feast but fine put me on yam #vote yam


To me this day 1 is exceptionally scummy.
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
June 15 2015 18:45 GMT
#2131
Dude you're spending all of your time on dead players or do you really not have a read on anyone? Are you saving the reveal of your reads for later? You have examples of things you consider relevant for multiple people so you must have reads on someone
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
June 15 2015 18:46 GMT
#2132
or wait the colour of the text on the examples is what you read those posts? So is prpl your top scumread?
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
June 15 2015 18:48 GMT
#2133
OHHHHHH

I think I get it.

it's a compilation of everyone's scumreads

This is actually pointless
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
June 15 2015 19:34 GMT
#2148
On June 16 2015 04:06 boxerfred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 16 2015 03:48 Fecalfeast wrote:
OHHHHHH

I think I get it.

it's a compilation of everyone's scumreads

This is actually pointless

..and town reads and null reads


bro stop killing my motivation, this has already been a shitload of work

Ok, do what ever will help you find scum.

I just personally think a compilation of everyone's reads is a good way to seem like you're doing work without scumhunting.
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
June 15 2015 23:31 GMT
#2254
Sorry guys I literally just got home, RL stuff happened
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
June 15 2015 23:35 GMT
#2261
Well at least I know I have to actually read prplhz now
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Prev 1 6 7 8 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 21m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 535
ProTech156
UpATreeSC 84
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 16973
Calm 3387
Mini 429
Mind 82
910 62
soO 46
Dota 2
Gorgc5545
canceldota60
Counter-Strike
fl0m2874
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3966
Other Games
FrodaN979
Beastyqt515
Liquid`Hasu313
Khaldor249
olofmeister187
Livibee184
C9.Mang0170
IndyStarCraft 123
ZombieGrub66
QueenE50
BRAT_OK 23
MindelVK6
[ Show 21 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 15
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 24
• 80smullet 22
• FirePhoenix15
• Michael_bg 2
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota2924
• WagamamaTV352
League of Legends
• Nemesis1648
Other Games
• imaqtpie892
• Shiphtur689
• Scarra413
• tFFMrPink 11
Upcoming Events
OSC
3h 21m
Big Brain Bouts
14h 21m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
21h 21m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
23h 21m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 14h
Patches Events
1d 19h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 23h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 23h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.