• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:39
CEST 21:39
KST 04:39
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War325.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8604 users

[M][N] I Still Can't Believe it's not Themed Mafia - Page 5

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
June 09 2015 20:56 GMT
#1394
I pride myself on summaries of my own play
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
June 09 2015 22:20 GMT
#1417
I can't find the claim...

Is it one of those [url=ijaiuhnasifjasdij things?
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
June 09 2015 22:27 GMT
#1419
Hnng, my gullible nature is coming forth.

Show me where you claimed chez
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
June 09 2015 22:40 GMT
#1429
On June 10 2015 07:36 Chezinu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 05 2015 13:35 Chezinu wrote:
On June 05 2015 13:33 Alakaslam wrote:
On June 05 2015 13:26 Chezinu wrote:
##vote: Mig

He is red. Look at that name.

Hijole brodda

Wassap


Hey, I'm town this round.


what a clever breadcrumb....
/s
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
June 09 2015 22:41 GMT
#1432
chezinu I am really dumb here can we get to the point?
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
June 09 2015 22:43 GMT
#1440
On June 10 2015 07:41 Chezinu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 10 2015 07:40 Fecalfeast wrote:
On June 10 2015 07:36 Chezinu wrote:
On June 05 2015 13:35 Chezinu wrote:
On June 05 2015 13:33 Alakaslam wrote:
On June 05 2015 13:26 Chezinu wrote:
##vote: Mig

He is red. Look at that name.

Hijole brodda

Wassap


Hey, I'm town this round.


what a clever breadcrumb....
/s

I bet you can't find one game when I was mafia where I claimed town. Seriously, I doubt it.

Ok but let's just say I was looking for a cop claim not a town claim
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
June 09 2015 22:52 GMT
#1461
##unvote

##vote marvellosity


I personally don't care for 'reasons' I'm a shenanigan man through and through.
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
June 09 2015 22:55 GMT
#1471
On June 10 2015 07:54 Half the Sky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 10 2015 07:52 Fecalfeast wrote:
##unvote

##vote marvellosity


I personally don't care for 'reasons' I'm a shenanigan man through and through.


That worked wonderfully in Carol, didn't it?

I've not done a real analysis but I am pretty sure my shenanigans hit more than they miss
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
June 09 2015 22:56 GMT
#1474
On June 10 2015 07:55 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 10 2015 07:55 Fecalfeast wrote:
On June 10 2015 07:54 Half the Sky wrote:
On June 10 2015 07:52 Fecalfeast wrote:
##unvote

##vote marvellosity


I personally don't care for 'reasons' I'm a shenanigan man through and through.


That worked wonderfully in Carol, didn't it?

I've not done a real analysis but I am pretty sure my shenanigans hit more than they miss

so tell me, why am i mafia?

On June 10 2015 07:52 Fecalfeast wrote:
##unvote

##vote marvellosity


I personally don't care for 'reasons' I'm a shenanigan man through and through.
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
June 09 2015 23:04 GMT
#1498
.... what?
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
June 09 2015 23:08 GMT
#1504
On June 10 2015 08:08 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 10 2015 07:59 Chezinu wrote:
On June 10 2015 07:58 justanothertownie wrote:
On June 10 2015 07:56 Fecalfeast wrote:
On June 10 2015 07:55 marvellosity wrote:
On June 10 2015 07:55 Fecalfeast wrote:
On June 10 2015 07:54 Half the Sky wrote:
On June 10 2015 07:52 Fecalfeast wrote:
##unvote

##vote marvellosity


I personally don't care for 'reasons' I'm a shenanigan man through and through.


That worked wonderfully in Carol, didn't it?

I've not done a real analysis but I am pretty sure my shenanigans hit more than they miss

so tell me, why am i mafia?

On June 10 2015 07:52 Fecalfeast wrote:
##unvote

##vote marvellosity


I personally don't care for 'reasons' I'm a shenanigan man through and through.

Shenanigans are no reasons. Shenanigans should only happen when reasons exist.

faith>logic? works for me every games.

FF be the hatin me all the game. He used to like me in the other games.. he was a brownie...

there might be some validity to this

will think about it tomorrow

Lining up those mislynches
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
June 09 2015 23:10 GMT
#1507
To be clear it's the shenanigans that we're scumming me for? Or the fact that I didn't like afk chezinu who wasn't even acting like himself?
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
June 09 2015 23:14 GMT
#1513
On June 10 2015 08:11 justanothertownie wrote:
Or the fact that you are doing being a useless sack of lurk on top of all that?

Yeah that makes sense since I'm the only one lurking.
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
June 10 2015 05:21 GMT
#1521
Anyone here? I've got coffee and no direction
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
June 10 2015 06:05 GMT
#1523
fuba


On June 06 2015 15:59 fuba wrote:
Sorry, I was really out of it today.

First, regarding the claims... I can't find a reason to really disbelieve NaCl's claim. Was at least leaning town on him before it (mostly because of the case that people seem to agree seems accurate, though I haven't had the time to look into mig's previous games myself). That being said, I can't really decide what to make of Artanis's claim. My instinct is to believe him, though that instinct has bitten me in the ass before. Like prplhz said, his story does have a consistency to it that leads me to believe he's telling the truth. The fact that prplhz's view suddenly seemed to flip on the subject makes me... uncomfortable.

Show nested quote +
On June 05 2015 20:40 boxerfred wrote:
On June 05 2015 18:10 Mig wrote:
boxerfred what do you think of me? Fecal?

Is your vote for yamato a serious one? You believe he's most likely to be scum just because he voted you?

No thought on you or fecal thus far

On yamato? Given that he lurks, only to make a vote on me, only to leave another short, lurky comment? Yeah could very well be. That's not too solid however. I tend to no-vote currently.

I think I'd prefer to lynch this guy. Gives reasons to see yamato as scummy>says yamato could be scummy>backs off on it>prefers no-lynch over guy he thinks could be scum. I mean, I understand wishy-washiness better than anyone, but he definitely seems to just be coasting by. Like... if he'd really given enough thought to preferring a no-lynch over a yamato lynch, why didn't he then switch his vote? He seems to just be saying things to say things, giving the appearance of participation, and disappearing.

##Vote boxerfred

Gotta get some sleep, but I'll get up an hour or two early to read/talk.


First paragraph:
Gives a read on both claimers (saltine and artanis) but defers both reads to what others have said.
Lightly throws scum on someone for changing their mind by saying the change makes him "..uncomfortable"

Bonus:
describes himself when scumming boxerfred




On June 06 2015 23:26 fuba wrote:
[snip]

Show nested quote +
On June 06 2015 16:35 prplhz wrote:
like, fuba coming in here with nothing but an inconsistent artanis read and a scum read on the new guy who talks funny is seriously underwhelming

I really have trouble understanding how my D1 returns to the thread are consistently underwhelming, when they're almost always the same kinds of posts. Literally 100% of my town games involve returning to the thread to have at least one person declare my entire post scummy, without actually addressing anything that I've said.

Show nested quote +
On June 06 2015 19:19 justanothertownie wrote:
On June 06 2015 15:59 fuba wrote:
Sorry, I was really out of it today.

First, regarding the claims... I can't find a reason to really disbelieve NaCl's claim. Was at least leaning town on him before it (mostly because of the case that people seem to agree seems accurate, though I haven't had the time to look into mig's previous games myself). That being said, I can't really decide what to make of Artanis's claim. My instinct is to believe him, though that instinct has bitten me in the ass before. Like prplhz said, his story does have a consistency to it that leads me to believe he's telling the truth. The fact that prplhz's view suddenly seemed to flip on the subject makes me... uncomfortable.

On June 05 2015 20:40 boxerfred wrote:
On June 05 2015 18:10 Mig wrote:
boxerfred what do you think of me? Fecal?

Is your vote for yamato a serious one? You believe he's most likely to be scum just because he voted you?

No thought on you or fecal thus far

On yamato? Given that he lurks, only to make a vote on me, only to leave another short, lurky comment? Yeah could very well be. That's not too solid however. I tend to no-vote currently.

I think I'd prefer to lynch this guy. Gives reasons to see yamato as scummy>says yamato could be scummy>backs off on it>prefers no-lynch over guy he thinks could be scum. I mean, I understand wishy-washiness better than anyone, but he definitely seems to just be coasting by. Like... if he'd really given enough thought to preferring a no-lynch over a yamato lynch, why didn't he then switch his vote? He seems to just be saying things to say things, giving the appearance of participation, and disappearing.

##Vote boxerfred

Gotta get some sleep, but I'll get up an hour or two early to read/talk.

Holy shit, I hate this post. Especially the bolded.

Case in point.

Show nested quote +
On June 06 2015 20:05 boxerfred wrote:
On June 06 2015 19:19 justanothertownie wrote:
On June 06 2015 15:59 fuba wrote:
Sorry, I was really out of it today.

First, regarding the claims... I can't find a reason to really disbelieve NaCl's claim. Was at least leaning town on him before it (mostly because of the case that people seem to agree seems accurate, though I haven't had the time to look into mig's previous games myself). That being said, I can't really decide what to make of Artanis's claim. My instinct is to believe him, though that instinct has bitten me in the ass before. Like prplhz said, his story does have a consistency to it that leads me to believe he's telling the truth. The fact that prplhz's view suddenly seemed to flip on the subject makes me... uncomfortable.

On June 05 2015 20:40 boxerfred wrote:
On June 05 2015 18:10 Mig wrote:
boxerfred what do you think of me? Fecal?

Is your vote for yamato a serious one? You believe he's most likely to be scum just because he voted you?

No thought on you or fecal thus far

On yamato? Given that he lurks, only to make a vote on me, only to leave another short, lurky comment? Yeah could very well be. That's not too solid however. I tend to no-vote currently.

I think I'd prefer to lynch this guy. Gives reasons to see yamato as scummy>says yamato could be scummy>backs off on it>prefers no-lynch over guy he thinks could be scum. I mean, I understand wishy-washiness better than anyone, but he definitely seems to just be coasting by. Like... if he'd really given enough thought to preferring a no-lynch over a yamato lynch, why didn't he then switch his vote? He seems to just be saying things to say things, giving the appearance of participation, and disappearing.

##Vote boxerfred

Gotta get some sleep, but I'll get up an hour or two early to read/talk.

Holy shit, I hate this post. Especially the bolded.

well I said "I tend to no-lynch" not that I would do it straight away. Fuba why so hard on me when I push yamato the slightiest?

Also ignoring what I said, and simply suggesting that the entire thing is a defense of yamato.

brb shower

Does any of this make JAT scum? What alignment were the people who did this to you in other town games? You're just appealing to emotion here with no conclusion based on the behaviour you're complainig about.
+ Show Spoiler +
On June 07 2015 00:04 fuba wrote:
Also a little strange that JAT didn't incredibly hate the part of my post where I said I believe artanis's claim, given that he thinks the claim to be the most obviously false thing in the game.

On June 10 2015 01:00 fuba wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 10 2015 00:59 marvellosity wrote:
poor fuba

This cuz you think I rolled scum, and you know I hate rolling scum?


guilty conscience fight me that's a thing






On June 10 2015 00:21 fuba wrote:
Oh, and regarding the explanation for my BF read flipping:

In all honesty, the thing that swayed me most is that he just seemed genuine. That isn't typically an acceptable answer, so I tried to fluff it up with "reasoning" and such.

talked about this already but it still reads scummy to me.


On June 10 2015 03:49 fuba wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 10 2015 03:45 Mig wrote:
On June 09 2015 17:29 Mig wrote:
Chezy I don't think you actually think I am mafia.

Your hatter claim is obviously bs, that role is too fun for you, 0 chance you forget about the game as a hatter. The only reason you are claiming I am mafia is because you are claiming that I am mafia team mates with marv and now am trying to save him. Really don't think you believe that.

I guess that probably means you are mafia and now just spamming stuff you don't believe to distract the thread and cause chaos.


This point is still accurate, chez wouldn't "forget" about a game he was a dt in. He's clearly just fucking around at this point.

##Vote Chezzy

Bleh, that's a good point too.

I'm just gonna give in on this one.

How do you know this is a good point if you didn't even know about the mafia database to check chez's previous games?
Maybe chez plays a really lurky blue game and scum!mig is trying to get him out of the way. Following thread sentiment




Nazzle's points on fuba


On June 10 2015 08:13 NaCl`y wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 10 2015 03:31 NaCl`y wrote:
To sum up this discussion. If Chezinu flips any variant of a town role we should lynch Fuba.

Show nested quote +
On June 10 2015 03:33 NaCl`y wrote:
On June 10 2015 03:31 NaCl`y wrote:
To sum up this discussion. If Chezinu flips any variant of a town role we should lynch Fuba.


To justify my reasoning. He has seemingly hard defended (not particularly hard but still hard nonetheless) the people that people are most suspicious of at times when it was unwarranted (Boxerfred in general, Chezinu now, VayneAuthority about how there's not much to call him mafia for).

Show nested quote +
On June 10 2015 03:43 NaCl`y wrote:
On June 10 2015 03:38 Half the Sky wrote:
On June 10 2015 03:33 NaCl`y wrote:
On June 10 2015 03:31 NaCl`y wrote:
To sum up this discussion. If Chezinu flips any variant of a town role we should lynch Fuba.


To justify my reasoning. He has seemingly hard defended (not particularly hard but still hard nonetheless) the people that people are most suspicious of at times when it was unwarranted (Boxerfred in general, Chezinu now, VayneAuthority about how there's not much to call him mafia for).


I thought he rescinded the point on VA or said it was in reference to someone else talking about VA?

But still, this goes back to the point I made on his initial read on Artanis though I wouldn't call it a hard defence. Weighing in on the JK claim was warranted but not taking into account the gameplay on which it stands.


Well it doesn't matter what he did in regards to VA since all of his original thought posts are there to defend someone from something or another. His boxerfred stance was simply "I don't think he'd do this as mafia" and when I point to his filter in his other game that would say otherwise he exclaims that he has not read it but still maintains his point is correct.

His stance on Chezinu now is still strange given that I've just shown his actions around the Artanis[Xp] and my jailkeeper claims and he still maintains he could be a cop.



I would write a proper case but unfortunately I am away till Thursday night. So this will have to do. Hopefully somebody will look into him and agree.

yes
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
June 10 2015 06:08 GMT
#1524
now what
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
June 10 2015 06:09 GMT
#1525
I hate waking up to like 100+ posts yet there's only ever like 1 person on when I'm down to clown around town; frown.
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
June 10 2015 07:56 GMT
#1531

1 FF, the two quotes he said to you, the one is above, but the second from what I recall indicated he wanted to post something that would be acceptable to others - to me this sounds like blending in or not wanting to be confrontational. Did anyone else get that impression?

Yes I agree with you.

Although I'm skeptical of other's interpretation of meta, what concerns me more is a similar issue with Chez, how he drops the push on Fecalfeast prior. Except his push on FF was stronger and then he dropped that in favour of JAT/Chez. He pushed Fecalfeast all of Day 1 pretty relentlessly, listed some bulletpoints and I'm not sure where that went for Day 2. Nor can I tell from his filter what changed in his opinion. The drop like with Chez I viewed as scummy.


I was actually just looking at mig's filter and about to point out the same thing. He doesn't seem to mind that nobody else talked about me when he seemed to have the biggest scum read on me, listing me as his top lynch over yamato. Everyone agreed that mafia probably bused yamato and mig's post here
On June 07 2015 06:18 Mig wrote:
If Fancyfeast isnt lynched yam would be my #2. I dont think town yam just gives up and lets himself get lynched like this normally. Hard for him to pass up opportunities to argue with people when he thinks hes right.

sounds like a lazy way to hop on the wagon. Not only that but he barely got his vote in on time.

Another minor hing I'd like to point out:

On June 09 2015 15:57 Mig wrote:
lmao chez is the best. Just going to assume chez is going to get lynched next. So besides him who is most likely to be mafia after him.

So after rethinking things, I came to a realization, why the fuck are we all so sure that JTA is town?


he really doesn't seem to care who gets lynched this game
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
June 10 2015 09:35 GMT
#1532
watching GSL anyone else here?
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
June 10 2015 10:08 GMT
#1534
hi, remember when i tried to shenanigan onto you?

That was fun
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 21m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 535
ProTech156
UpATreeSC 84
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 16973
Calm 3387
Mini 429
Mind 82
910 62
soO 46
Dota 2
Gorgc5545
canceldota60
Counter-Strike
fl0m2874
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3966
Other Games
FrodaN979
Beastyqt515
Liquid`Hasu313
Khaldor249
olofmeister187
Livibee184
C9.Mang0170
IndyStarCraft 123
ZombieGrub66
QueenE50
BRAT_OK 23
MindelVK6
[ Show 21 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 15
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 24
• 80smullet 22
• FirePhoenix15
• Michael_bg 2
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota2924
• WagamamaTV352
League of Legends
• Nemesis1648
Other Games
• imaqtpie892
• Shiphtur689
• Scarra413
• tFFMrPink 11
Upcoming Events
OSC
3h 21m
Big Brain Bouts
14h 21m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
21h 21m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
23h 21m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 14h
Patches Events
1d 19h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 23h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 23h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.