• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:39
CEST 21:39
KST 04:39
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War325.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8591 users

[M][N] I Still Can't Believe it's not Themed Mafia - Page 3

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
June 06 2015 20:40 GMT
#629
On June 07 2015 05:37 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 07 2015 05:35 Fecalfeast wrote:
On June 07 2015 05:34 Mig wrote:
I actually think artanis has been utterly worthless, and way way worse than noir mafia. I have no reason to think hes town but I dont think people are going to lynch him after his claim that is uncountered.

Prplhz I am more than willing to discuss jta if you want to lynch him. If you dont then you are wasting what little time we have.


Feast/artanis interaction - If either of artanis/feast are scum it is very unlikely that the other is also. The claim/counter claim/ artanis vote feast stuff is too random. Just a weird/unlikely series of interactions if the scum team planned out an artanis fake claim.


So we planned it now?

Come on man...

How is this not a blatant contradiction? He still thinks artanis fakeclaimed and yet is now going after someone he said couldn't be mafia with artanis. I'm not saying associative reads are good I'm pointing out that he didn't even think before throwing scum on me.
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
June 06 2015 20:45 GMT
#639
On June 07 2015 05:41 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 07 2015 05:40 Fecalfeast wrote:
On June 07 2015 05:37 justanothertownie wrote:
On June 07 2015 05:35 Fecalfeast wrote:
On June 07 2015 05:34 Mig wrote:
I actually think artanis has been utterly worthless, and way way worse than noir mafia. I have no reason to think hes town but I dont think people are going to lynch him after his claim that is uncountered.

Prplhz I am more than willing to discuss jta if you want to lynch him. If you dont then you are wasting what little time we have.


Feast/artanis interaction - If either of artanis/feast are scum it is very unlikely that the other is also. The claim/counter claim/ artanis vote feast stuff is too random. Just a weird/unlikely series of interactions if the scum team planned out an artanis fake claim.


So we planned it now?

Come on man...

How is this not a blatant contradiction? He still thinks artanis fakeclaimed and yet is now going after someone he said couldn't be mafia with artanis. I'm not saying associative reads are good I'm pointing out that he didn't even think before throwing scum on me.

He said that ages ago. Are you claiming to remember details like that all the time while evaluating if individual players are scummy? Please FF...

Fervently defending him I see.

I'm saying that, to me, it looks like he decided to throw scum on someone and picked a random lurker. You are correct, though. I remember every single detail of everything I've ever read or written.
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
June 06 2015 20:46 GMT
#641
Well, to me it would seem that someone fakeclaiming jailkeeper would be scum. I guess I misinterpreted that
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
June 06 2015 20:46 GMT
#642
On June 07 2015 05:46 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 07 2015 05:42 VayneAuthority wrote:
On June 07 2015 05:41 Mig wrote:
I have no reason to believe vayne or chez are town either it doesnt mean they are necessarily mafia. Either you or artanis could be mafia, I stand by that both of you very likely are not.

If you are town ask yourself this, why have I spent the last 3 hours phone posting when the thread was dead? If I were mafia I did it just for shits and giggles?


its only town cred if you dont give it to yourself

Fine then I am giving it to him. The fact that he is here and trying to find a lynch makes him a worse lynch than half of this game.

this I will agree with.

Where is the nearest votecount? I will search
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
June 06 2015 21:00 GMT
#656
I'm down for some sheepage
##unvote
##vote yamato77

I'm not scumreading myself anymore anyway
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
June 06 2015 21:34 GMT
#672
On June 07 2015 06:29 boxerfred wrote:
so concluding, my reads:

town:

JAT, NaCL

scum: yamato

null with scum tendency: artanis, fuba, marv

rest is null. gonna look into that JAT vs. prplhz discussion next, maybe I'll find something.

have you mentioned why you think marv could be scum?
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
June 06 2015 21:44 GMT
#676
On June 07 2015 06:41 NaCl`y wrote:
I would appreciate some vote counts.

ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
June 06 2015 22:10 GMT
#686
I'm still here, always down for shenanigans
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
June 06 2015 22:15 GMT
#693
On June 07 2015 07:14 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 07 2015 07:10 Fecalfeast wrote:
I'm still here, always down for shenanigans

Onto which player?

boxerfred comes to mind
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
June 06 2015 22:23 GMT
#709
salt boy makes a good point that BF came into thread and basically re-stated what salt said.

I had a perusal of BF's last game where he was scum, he follows thread direction like a puppy in that game. Though in that game he spent a lot of time defending himself day 1.

IDK, I was in the middle of reading his last game and his filter when nacl came in saying bf parroted him
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
June 06 2015 22:25 GMT
#711
ok I will stay on yamato.

Feels like I missed a whole day somehow.
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
June 06 2015 22:25 GMT
#713
On June 07 2015 07:25 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 07 2015 07:23 Fecalfeast wrote:
salt boy makes a good point that BF came into thread and basically re-stated what salt said.

I had a perusal of BF's last game where he was scum, he follows thread direction like a puppy in that game. Though in that game he spent a lot of time defending himself day 1.

IDK, I was in the middle of reading his last game and his filter when nacl came in saying bf parroted him

Well, he has been following thread sentiment here too. But we have no town baseline to compare this to so... :/

Yeah that's true.
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
June 06 2015 22:27 GMT
#714
On June 07 2015 07:25 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 07 2015 07:22 justanothertownie wrote:
Marv, can you at least evaluate a yamato lynch please?

without reading anything into it, i didn't feel very strongly in the end about what he'd written so far, and i definitely think it's possible he'd be afk at this stage as town (if more likely as mafia)

i know i normally love a good omgus but i'm not 100% sure mafia yamato chooses to antagonise me in the spot he did. he can die but meh.

been panic filtering but i have no idea

fuba has so few posts and i don't know if i like what he wrote, or dislike it - what i don't like is how he said he expected me to remove his vote on him simply on the basis he started posting. ehhhhh

FF I have this terrible "he's being totally shit right now so he's town" read.


VA I have no idea, but I'd bet town on the basis he's said nothing useful

maybe Chez could be mafia? but i don't know how to tell you why (and the reasons wouldn't be good). Maybe for the way he's going after FF, could be a bit off... :/

that is terrible. reeks of tmi to me
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
June 06 2015 22:27 GMT
#716
wait do i normally play day 1? I don't even know
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
June 06 2015 23:02 GMT
#753
Well that's dope as fuck
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
June 06 2015 23:13 GMT
#771
On June 07 2015 07:30 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 07 2015 07:29 marvellosity wrote:
you have a couple of mafia games recently where you look like you are "trying" from the outset, points and reads and shit.

you tend to do that less as town.

Sad but could be true.

mafia is like 100x more fun than town imo. I love making up bullshit
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
June 06 2015 23:18 GMT
#776
could be so simple as slam/chez both afk for the wagon?

I'm trying to figure out if it makes more sense that mafia just bused him or if there was no counterwagon because there was nobody around to see the wagon
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
June 06 2015 23:21 GMT
#780
On June 07 2015 08:18 boxerfred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 07 2015 08:10 NaCl`y wrote:
I noticed in boxerfred's mafia game that he likes to bus team mates by the way so he's totally not off the chopping block either. A lot of effort in his post to say basically the same thing as me.

:D I thought exactly this. Hard to argue against that. You're starting a tunnel on me though, I'm town. I'm okay with a mislynch though this time, I'm not a blue role.

If you are town you basically just offered yourself to mafia as a mislynch candidate.

"Hey scum I probably wont fight a mislynch pushed on me, also I'm not blue so don't shoot me"
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
June 06 2015 23:23 GMT
#784
On June 07 2015 08:21 NaCl`y wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 07 2015 08:18 Fecalfeast wrote:
could be so simple as slam/chez both afk for the wagon?

I'm trying to figure out if it makes more sense that mafia just bused him or if there was no counterwagon because there was nobody around to see the wagon


The only elaborated read that you had for a town player was Alakaslam. Can you justify why this is now the opposite and give me the reasons you ignored everything you wrote and just sheeped? What changed your mind?

Nothing changed my mind I was just looking at vote counts
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
June 07 2015 01:30 GMT
#810
On June 07 2015 10:24 fuba wrote:
Yay! Also, what does spew mean?

saying someone is town for no good reason, implying TMI
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 21m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 535
ProTech156
UpATreeSC 84
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 16973
Calm 3387
Mini 429
Mind 82
910 62
soO 46
Dota 2
Gorgc5545
canceldota60
Counter-Strike
fl0m2874
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3966
Other Games
FrodaN979
Beastyqt515
Liquid`Hasu313
Khaldor249
olofmeister187
Livibee184
C9.Mang0170
IndyStarCraft 123
ZombieGrub66
QueenE50
BRAT_OK 23
MindelVK6
[ Show 21 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 15
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 24
• 80smullet 22
• FirePhoenix15
• Michael_bg 2
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota2924
• WagamamaTV352
League of Legends
• Nemesis1648
Other Games
• imaqtpie892
• Shiphtur689
• Scarra413
• tFFMrPink 11
Upcoming Events
OSC
3h 21m
Big Brain Bouts
14h 21m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
21h 21m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
23h 21m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 14h
Patches Events
1d 19h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 23h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 23h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.