• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:39
CEST 21:39
KST 04:39
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War325.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8561 users

[M][N] I Still Can't Believe it's not Themed Mafia - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
June 05 2015 23:12 GMT
#408
On June 06 2015 08:09 NaCl`y wrote:
@FecalFeast

Since you are around and are a point of contention. Can you weigh in on these claims?

Also, why is it that you complain about the state of the game earlier but then make no attempt to change that whatsoever?

I think I agree with JAT that artanis' claim is only worth it if mafia thinks they've been found out. As town idk why he would claim there and believed it was a joke so completely that I counterclaimed him to join in on the fun. I think you claim is ass all around.

I complain while making no effort because that's what my brain tells my fingers to do.
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
June 05 2015 23:13 GMT
#409
On June 06 2015 08:10 yamato77 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 06 2015 07:35 boxerfred wrote:
On June 06 2015 04:51 yamato77 wrote:
fecal is right tho, game is pretty boring

until BF does something that looks even remotely townie, I'm content sitting on the idea of lynching him,

you lazy fucks can do the scumhunting this game, I'm uninspired.

nah bro Imma be content with sitting here and reading and spreading the love

like, this is what this dude has to say about everything that's happened in the game so far

and you idiots are lynching into claims in a closed setup

fucking LOL

Wow I skimmed right over that.


Boxerfries are you lurking right now?
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
June 05 2015 23:16 GMT
#411
Your claim could have been a trump card rather than an opening salvo. You outed yourself before even seeing where thread direction went.

I am quite content to sit back by the way, don't worry.
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
June 05 2015 23:23 GMT
#413
On June 06 2015 08:17 NaCl`y wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 06 2015 08:14 NaCl`y wrote:
On June 06 2015 08:12 Fecalfeast wrote:
On June 06 2015 08:09 NaCl`y wrote:
@FecalFeast

Since you are around and are a point of contention. Can you weigh in on these claims?

Also, why is it that you complain about the state of the game earlier but then make no attempt to change that whatsoever?

I think I agree with JAT that artanis' claim is only worth it if mafia thinks they've been found out. As town idk why he would claim there and believed it was a joke so completely that I counterclaimed him to join in on the fun. I think you claim is ass all around.

I complain while making no effort because that's what my brain tells my fingers to do.


So why is my claim "ass" if it has given us a mafia? Since you weren't voting or implied no intention to vote for Artanis[Xp] it seemed like you were quite content to sit back and let him lie on his claim while putting in no effort to weigh in on it until asked.



If I am to read this post correctly.


Show nested quote +
On May 26 2015 12:01 VayneAuthority wrote:
oh fuba is mkfuba...probably town then. compare his early filter here to his early filters in these games.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/439654-a-quiet-game-of-mini-mafia?user=mkfuba07 - town

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/432880-white-flag-mafia?user=mkfuba07 - mafia

both super short filters to illustrate a point, his tone and focus is quite different. As town he'll tend to get right into it and back posts without needing prompting, while as mafia he just responds to people directly and has a slightly different tone/way of typing. you could look at more games if you want but i think these are sufficient.


It seems that if you need prompting to discuss situations that are so prevalent it means you are mafia. That looks increasingly like what you are doing this game.

then hop on my wagon bro, got seat right next to me here
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
June 05 2015 23:24 GMT
#414
wait that's not me

lol
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
June 05 2015 23:28 GMT
#416
I thought the post was about me but it is about fuba.

Fubafeast
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
June 05 2015 23:44 GMT
#422
Actually this is all reminding me of the 2 jailkeeper setup from not-so-long ago.

Let's talk about other stuff or figure out a way to confirm them via night actions or something.
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
June 06 2015 00:04 GMT
#429
On June 06 2015 09:03 Chezinu wrote:
I'm not the bank this game...

Why is no one harassing fecalfeast?

keep trying, I see you
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
June 06 2015 01:07 GMT
#441
On June 06 2015 10:00 VayneAuthority wrote:
i think mig is still a good lynch tbh, all this confirmed is that the guy is town and giving a genuine opinion on mig.

what does 'this' refer to in your post?

The whole claim business?
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
June 06 2015 20:11 GMT
#593
I am caught up now, let's talk about fecalfeast
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
June 06 2015 20:14 GMT
#595
Sounds good, list post or a few with more explanation?
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
June 06 2015 20:23 GMT
#601
k I'll do what I just read:

Slam: townish. Looking at games where he has rolled town in the database, he is exhibiting a similar attitude of fun but inquisitive. His activity is high but honestly I didn't look at his scum games

mig: nullscumish. Maybe I'm reading too much into some of his posts but they seem a bit flustered. He's been poking at the idea of scumming on me for a bit but hasn't put any substance behind it, only continuing to comment and ask minor questions. I don't know if this is alignment indicative for him but to me he feels like he's trying to keep his options wide open. I will have to do a read of his filter soon.

Chez: scumish. He's been here long enough to tell people to scum me and then nothing. I didn't bother to look up meta he is acting anti-town.

prplhz: town. Too much thinking and talking and interacting from what I've seen of prpl's scum games.

I have no idea what this prpl/jat interaction is one sec I will read it
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
June 06 2015 20:23 GMT
#603
On June 07 2015 05:23 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Okay I'm here. Is there a case on Fecal other than him being absolutely useless?

no just the useless thing
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
June 06 2015 20:30 GMT
#611
mig why do you think artanis is town?
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
June 06 2015 20:32 GMT
#613
atm I'm leaning toward mig but I want him to answer my question
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
June 06 2015 20:32 GMT
#614
I am reading his filter so chang emy thing from nullscumish to scummy
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
June 06 2015 20:33 GMT
#616
On June 07 2015 05:32 prplhz wrote:
just gonna sheep marv when he comes back. he could be town and then he's probably right. i can't deal with all this.

shoutout to nacl for at least making an honest attempt at not being an asshole.

read mig's filter please tell me what you think
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
June 06 2015 20:34 GMT
#618
On June 07 2015 05:33 NaCl`y wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 07 2015 05:32 prplhz wrote:
just gonna sheep marv when he comes back. he could be town and then he's probably right. i can't deal with all this.

shoutout to nacl for at least making an honest attempt at not being an asshole.


Have you not read my big post that I made when I uncounterclaimed?

I like your points against yamato fwiw but why are you voting him over marv or boxer?
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
June 06 2015 20:35 GMT
#622
On June 07 2015 05:34 Mig wrote:
I actually think artanis has been utterly worthless, and way way worse than noir mafia. I have no reason to think hes town but I dont think people are going to lynch him after his claim that is uncountered.

Prplhz I am more than willing to discuss jta if you want to lynch him. If you dont then you are wasting what little time we have.


Feast/artanis interaction - If either of artanis/feast are scum it is very unlikely that the other is also. The claim/counter claim/ artanis vote feast stuff is too random. Just a weird/unlikely series of interactions if the scum team planned out an artanis fake claim.


So we planned it now?
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
June 06 2015 20:37 GMT
#626
On June 07 2015 05:37 prplhz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 07 2015 05:33 Fecalfeast wrote:
On June 07 2015 05:32 prplhz wrote:
just gonna sheep marv when he comes back. he could be town and then he's probably right. i can't deal with all this.

shoutout to nacl for at least making an honest attempt at not being an asshole.

read mig's filter please tell me what you think

eh i'm not gonna read his filter right now. this lynch on you is tantamount to a lurker lynch. and why you and not other people who have been lurking, like fuba or slam? i don't know i didn't read heavily into it.

He's not been here for a while and doesn't realize that town FF is almost unlynchable
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 21m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 535
ProTech156
UpATreeSC 84
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 16973
Calm 3387
Mini 429
Mind 82
910 62
soO 46
Dota 2
Gorgc5545
canceldota60
Counter-Strike
fl0m2874
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3966
Other Games
FrodaN979
Beastyqt515
Liquid`Hasu313
Khaldor249
olofmeister187
Livibee184
C9.Mang0170
IndyStarCraft 123
ZombieGrub66
QueenE50
BRAT_OK 23
MindelVK6
[ Show 21 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 15
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 24
• 80smullet 22
• FirePhoenix15
• Michael_bg 2
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota2924
• WagamamaTV352
League of Legends
• Nemesis1648
Other Games
• imaqtpie892
• Shiphtur689
• Scarra413
• tFFMrPink 11
Upcoming Events
OSC
3h 21m
Big Brain Bouts
14h 21m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
21h 21m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
23h 21m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 14h
Patches Events
1d 19h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 23h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 23h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.