• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:28
CEST 17:28
KST 00:28
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8786 users

[M][N]Holy Guardians Chapter 1 - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 11 12 13 Next All
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
June 02 2015 21:46 GMT
#263
On June 03 2015 06:43 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 03 2015 06:33 Kickstart wrote:
Well, those that have played with ritoky, is he always like this? I suppose if he always does this he has to keep up his 'meta', however annoying and unhelpful it happens to be.

Also, I could of had time after roles were sent to write up that post, but I will be honest and admit I didn't =]. I had to edit it a bit though because there was quite a bit going on before and while the game started.


sort of ya. Is there a post limit this game?


I thought you read the OP SL?

E. Activity is desirable, but not overdoing it. In case you overdo it, a host may PM you limiting your posting in the following fashion:

Show nested quote +
N = 6. H
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
June 02 2015 21:47 GMT
#265
EBWOP
Sorry missed a line: OP reads
E. Activity is desirable, but not overdoing it. In case you overdo it, a host may PM you limiting your posting in the following fashion:
Show nested quote +

N = 6. H


Where H is the number of full hours until the end of the ongoing daytime, and N is the number of posts you may use.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
June 02 2015 21:56 GMT
#273
On June 03 2015 06:52 Kickstart wrote:
On the topic of post requirements, host posted this:
Show nested quote +
On June 02 2015 22:51 GlowingBear wrote:
There is a minimum activity required of 10 posts per cycle (in other words, 10 post per 72 hours), which is already low. I don't like games where people have so much low activity that it is impossible to have an idea of his/her alignment. The only way to play forum Mafia is to write posts. If there are no posts, there is no game.

I've talked to mtamburini and he will be on the replacement list. So there is one spot for any player who wants to sign in


How strict they will be on the 10 required posts per cycle is up to them, but that is what I was referring to earlier.


Partially why I wanted to try this game, I really don't like when people make like 3 posts per Day Phase. Well that and the kickass flavor going on ^.^
+ Show Spoiler +
Not even sure why I like it so much, Just a decent concept for a mafia game, plus it's all sci-fi!


So I agree with milo looking like he just wants to fit in a little with those posts. Other than that I have nothing much to add till more people show up.

I'll be around most of today though and possibly lurking a bit, but afking for an hour or two.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
June 02 2015 22:29 GMT
#301
On June 03 2015 07:21 milo109 wrote:
I thought I wouldn't post there until I was actually certain of something.


Wait, I'm confused by your stance here as well.

You "voted" him + Show Spoiler +
thanks scott for point out there's a separate thread for that
kus you didn't like his posts, then say it was just pressure, and now think you have a chance of being certain on stuff D1?

Def could be scum there.

@Milo
SL asked before and I didn't see you answer. What is your prior Mafia experience?
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
June 02 2015 22:38 GMT
#308
On June 03 2015 07:33 sicklucker wrote:
Milo asked me that? Thats funny because of ogi stuff. what ive played here. 50 turbos on 2+2 4 mishmashes 1 video mafia game that I told him about yesterday


No I said you asked him that...

Don't make me freak out over you not reading SL...
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
June 03 2015 00:09 GMT
#388
So I'm still working on other stuff and will be a little lurky kus of that, but here is where I am at right now.

Kick is leaning scum to me atm. His whole prepared post right off the bat, into being rather diplomatic and trying to appeas everyone is rubbing me the wrong way atm. I'd be full on scumming him but he did make this post that I really like.
On June 03 2015 08:53 Kickstart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 03 2015 08:47 Damdred wrote:
I'm curious why you want so many strong reads from people so early when a lot of thing a are just pure null. He'll I only have 1 really town read, one lean some nulls that are almost leans and one scummy feeling.



I want reads, whether they are strong or not is secondary. I even specified that I just wanted stuff to work with so I don't expect ironclad cases or anything, I just want stuff to work with. And while you may think a lot of things are null, I think there is plenty to work with for people to at least give opinions.


Asking for reads and reasoning is always a good thing to do. It's also an easy thing for scum to do though.. so he still stays a scum lean for now.

I have to admit VE is blowing me away with his townyness thus far. I loved his points against chocolate, I was a bit weirded out by his first post about me, but looking at them again from a scum perspective make sense.

Idk if that's enough to scum chocolate though, everyone tends to do odd stuff D1 to throw out pressure which is what I assumed he was doing. Him dropping that pressure though... far more scummy.

Need to see more from milo, not sure how video mafia works. Seems to me he'd appreciate the graphics from ritoky if that's what he's used to... + Show Spoiler +
Lol I know that's a silly point, clearly video mafia is more about body language tells. Though I'd like to hear more about it at some point. Prob not relevant to this game though.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
June 03 2015 00:17 GMT
#391
On June 03 2015 09:13 milo109 wrote:
I was asked to make a longer post about my top scum, and I did so. Obviously we seem to be facing off. I'm happy to talk about my other scum reads as well.


If your so happy to discuss them, then discuss them.

We're only going to scum you for holding them back.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
June 03 2015 00:22 GMT
#395
@ VE

What is your opinion of SL? Both in this game and in general?

I ask kus I'm reading you as town atm, and I might need to fall back on someones reading on him if I start to tunnel him. I've fallen into that trap my first 2 games with SL.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
June 03 2015 00:25 GMT
#399
@Damdred

I see you doing a lot of defending and town reading so far this game. Any scum reads you have to share?
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
June 03 2015 00:26 GMT
#403
On June 03 2015 09:24 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 03 2015 09:22 Tictock wrote:
@ VE

What is your opinion of SL? Both in this game and in general?

I ask kus I'm reading you as town atm, and I might need to fall back on someones reading on him if I start to tunnel him. I've fallen into that trap my first 2 games with SL.

I'll be no help - sicklucker has a style that I have an inherently bad time reading (lurky). I've incorrectly read him in every game I've played with him.

Although it's worth pointing out that with statistics like that, you can almost FLIP my read of him and get accurate results. :O


Lol well that's no good, kus that's usually what I do with my reads on him too... >.<

I'll just fall back to my typical strat of ignoring SL as much as I can then.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
June 03 2015 00:29 GMT
#406
On June 03 2015 09:25 Damdred wrote:
Also everyone is demanding more and more reads from him but the main person who,keeps screaming for,more reads gives one leaves thread promises more comes back and doesn't deliver and,nobody talks about it.


I thought I gave a read on Kick, though your right his weak read on milo doesn't build much confidence does it?

I just find it odd that your so middle of the road, but I've never played with you so not sure if it's NAI or not.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
June 03 2015 00:41 GMT
#417
On June 03 2015 09:30 Damdred wrote:
Not sure how I'm being middle of the road?


By "middle of the road" I mean your not taking any stances. Your giving townreads and saying people aren't as scummy as they look. Just feels like your holding back, showing that your here/active, but not really doing much scum hunting.

I don't think anyone is expecting you to point out the scum team before we've even heard from the full list of players, but I get an odd feeling off your approach to the game thus far.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
June 03 2015 01:04 GMT
#429
@ GG

Are you just voting on me kus you've seen my name in bold a few times? Your reasoning seems a little weak.

I am HIGHLY suspicious of the people I've never played with. I don't have a baseline to work with so I have to form reads on people from nothing. That means I'm going to be more cautious with townreading them than people who I've played with before.

As for that vote on ritoky. It was a direct response to his post here,
On June 03 2015 06:19 ritoky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 03 2015 06:17 Tictock wrote:
In regards to kicks question.

I am pretty new to TL forums. Have played in 2 of the newbie games (the 2 most recent ones, including the ongoing one).

I see a few familiar names, but most of you I don't know... and am HIGHLY suspicious of...

And of course I know SL, who I may have to ignore. I apologize in advance if I start tunneling him, I have a tendency to do that.


[image loading]

y u so surs an shit?


So GG, why are your posts so short and only sheeping stuff people have already pointed out?

I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
June 03 2015 01:18 GMT
#433
Ok Kick, you looking more towny now, after those reads.

I can help explain why SL is voting me, though you've already guessed at it. He is just mad becuase I have tunneled him the past 2 games I played. Oddly I've done it for the same one liners and "I'm town" statements that you are doing now.

Since you've stated you've been looking into past games there's a paranoid voice in me going "He's trying to pocket you" since your agreeing with what I've always scummed him for, but that seems far fetched.

My general stance on SL, is that he seems to do those things as either alignment. Him being useless is just him playing the game. Hope that doesn't sound mean, I have given him ample opportunity to correct my opinion of him, but I don't think he can let go of the ego.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
June 03 2015 01:19 GMT
#435
EBWOP
Oddly I've done it for the same one liners and "I'm town" statements that you are picking up on now.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
June 03 2015 01:53 GMT
#447
On June 03 2015 10:46 Damdred wrote:
Actually the charges levels against me are meh, I've taken plenty of stances mostly town reads....

You call it middle of the road becauseee....idk haha.

Anyway yeah I'll town read more people later figure out who I want to lynch in... 18 hours probably maybe 30.


The bolded line is exactly WHY your being called out...

I thought I addressed everything you bring up here,
On June 03 2015 09:41 Tictock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 03 2015 09:30 Damdred wrote:
Not sure how I'm being middle of the road?


By "middle of the road" I mean your not taking any stances. Your giving townreads and saying people aren't as scummy as they look. Just feels like your holding back, showing that your here/active, but not really doing much scum hunting.

I don't think anyone is expecting you to point out the scum team before we've even heard from the full list of players, but I get an odd feeling off your approach to the game thus far.


So I don't get why you would make that post, except for the excuse to be afk for 30 hours!
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
June 03 2015 02:04 GMT
#455
On June 03 2015 10:57 Damdred wrote:
Ummmm idk if you know this or not but most wagons up to hour 12 in the cycle (12 hours left before end of day) generally don't get lynched.

Most serious cases are presented and pushed at that point when more information is I'm thread generally.

If you disagree with how I approach early game that's fine but I generally don't put weakass scum reads in the thread lol


I realize that, and I know some people just hate putting much effort into D1. I disagree with this approach as I think trying to generate content by pushing people tends to give more info to look at in the following days.

However I've thus far found your approach, and more importantly how you've responded to my pressure on you fairly scummy. I'll be expecting decent reads from you when we get close to EoD if you want to sway my opinion.

I'm not sold on meta reads being solid evidence to go off of, but can anyone tell me if this is typical of Damdred's town play?
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
June 03 2015 07:19 GMT
#464
Was just checking in before bed, game has been somewhat dead past few hours, so I'll just leave a few of my thoughts.

GG is my top scum right now. No questions. Was expecting him to at least react to my response or something...

I'm unsure of Damdred, though he's earning town points in my book for reacting the same way I did to GG.

I'd really like to hear from Onegu and def need to see more out of Scott. I hate to say it but scott could be scum atm. I've seen him lynched D1 twice now, when he was town he was active until he got tunneled and when he was scum he posted very much like he's doing this game. Quick little reads and short response posts. Also half his posts atm are just stating facts, nothing game relevant.

Milo does look kinda scummy but I'm not sure yet, I'd like to see more out of him. Right now I cant tell if he is actually scum or if he just looks out of place because he isn't used to this style of mafia. His frustration over being insta-scummed by several people is understandable, especially being new here.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
June 04 2015 00:39 GMT
#576
Ok, took me longer to get back to this game than I thought thanks to a rough day at work, bit disappointing that there has only been ~4 new pages in the thread though, activity seemed better right at the start.

Couple of things that I wanted to respond to right away, before I reread the thread and start putting together more solid reads for EoD.

On June 04 2015 00:35 GGTeMpLaR wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 03 2015 16:19 Tictock wrote:
Was just checking in before bed, game has been somewhat dead past few hours, so I'll just leave a few of my thoughts.

GG is my top scum right now. No questions. Was expecting him to at least react to my response or something...

I'm unsure of Damdred, though he's earning town points in my book for reacting the same way I did to GG.

I'd really like to hear from Onegu and def need to see more out of Scott. I hate to say it but scott could be scum atm. I've seen him lynched D1 twice now, when he was town he was active until he got tunneled and when he was scum he posted very much like he's doing this game. Quick little reads and short response posts. Also half his posts atm are just stating facts, nothing game relevant.

Milo does look kinda scummy but I'm not sure yet, I'd like to see more out of him. Right now I cant tell if he is actually scum or if he just looks out of place because he isn't used to this style of mafia. His frustration over being insta-scummed by several people is understandable, especially being new here.


Could you restate your response please?


GG, dude, it's D1 and your already asking me to repost/restate stuff I've said? It's not a long thread to read yet, and my filter is def not that long... Besides, shouldn't you be paying attn to my posts more than anyone's if your scum reading me?
On June 04 2015 04:45 scott31337 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 03 2015 09:50 GGTeMpLaR wrote:

On June 03 2015 06:05 sicklucker wrote:
##Vote Tictock I feel morally ok policy voting in non newbie games untill he proves hes town


My gut tells me the specific diction you chose with regards to being 'morally' okay with it inclines me to believe you are townie.

On June 03 2015 06:17 Tictock wrote:
In regards to kicks question.

I am pretty new to TL forums. Have played in 2 of the newbie games (the 2 most recent ones, including the ongoing one).

I see a few familiar names, but most of you I don't know... and am HIGHLY suspicious of...

And of course I know SL, who I may have to ignore. I apologize in advance if I start tunneling him, I have a tendency to do that.


I think your intentional emphasis on the fact that you are 'HIGHLY' suspicious of people is scum-indicative. You are making sure we all know you are 'suspicious' of people, aka have imperfect information aka are town. A very roundabout and subtle way to go about telling people you are town.

I think this is an excellent policy vote.

##Vote Tictock

He never actually voted in the voting thread, but this looks like a Chezinu rule vote to me - A misguided understanding of a fairly new guy - when town would be afraid to vote so early but scum wants to start a easy ML.

@Scott,
I'm not familiar with the bolded term, mind elaborating?

I agree that this completely looks like a scum play to me. He's mimiking a vote already on me, his reasons for voting me aren't bad per say but they are far from solid. GG dropped into the game and just made that read without trying to interact with me and ignored my response to him + Show Spoiler +
and I have to assume any of my other posts, I'm active enough that you should be able to expand on that read on me by now
. I know I've been guilty of doing the former, but I've always been on the lookout for responses from people I'm putting pressure one. GG is not even bothering to look for my responses to him, and acting like I still need prove something to him. I def feel like I'm being slow pushed here for no reason, total scum move.

##Vote: GGTeMpLaR
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
June 04 2015 00:51 GMT
#582
I also see that SL seems to be pretty happy leaving his vote on me for "reasons". I explained that we have a bit of a history, but I've never seen him do this D1 before.
On June 03 2015 06:05 sicklucker wrote:
##Vote Tictock I feel morally ok policy voting in non newbie games untill he proves hes town

What's "moral" about a policy vote? I'm not even sure how I could be a policy vote still...

I'm also wondering what people make of SL's posts like this.
On June 03 2015 06:26 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 03 2015 06:24 Tictock wrote:
@ ritoky

Ok, I'll bite

##Vote ritoky


For spamming graphics and one liners. Not even trying to push people yet, such scum.


oh your not going to get along with ritoky and onegu....

On June 03 2015 06:30 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 03 2015 06:27 Damdred wrote:
Let us get right to it.

I would generally just come out with my ritoky read right off the bat but I'm going to hold off here for a few reasons. Need to see more postings at this point.

However I don't get why tick is being so weird about Sl and him tunneling in previous games it just feels a bit fake? Also he mentions other people he's suspicious of? I'm not sure what that is, overall his postings give me a strange feeling.

Kick while I agree with his post it isn't alignment indicative to an extent pre made posts usually aren't.

Moving on I need a henchman to do,my bidding who,will it be


oh you wont like tictock...


All I see here is SL stirring up trouble, and doing it indirectly. He is just dropping the idea that people wont like me or get along with me... That's also a new thing from SL to me, and it feels really scum motivated.

On June 04 2015 06:20 sicklucker wrote:
Sorry for not posting. A stressing game ended and im enjoying not being the center of attention for once. probably gonna keep relaxin


Then he posts this... "sorry, not sorry" is basically all he says here.

I was also not really willing to discuss this before because the last Newbie Game only ended last night. The ending to that game was far from stressful, expect to SL. I'm not even sure why he was so mad about that game, he kept claiming our last day that the game was solved and it was silly to be playing it out. Apparently he got really worked up for mafia wasting HIS time by not conceding.

I really don't have a solid way to read SL, but these things I mentioned are new aspects to his play. I think he really could be scum this game because of it... going to leave my vote on GG for now though. GG doesn't even have the excuse of knowing me from past games and is basically sheeping SL with his vote on me, they could both be scum working together to try and ML me.
I can take that responsibility.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 11 12 13 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 32m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 492
BRAT_OK 31
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 31502
Bisu 3131
Shuttle 1836
Hyuk 1074
Mini 625
EffOrt 550
Larva 413
Soma 347
ZerO 242
firebathero 238
[ Show more ]
hero 120
Zeus 118
Sexy 62
Mong 45
Hyun 45
Trap 41
Pusan 35
PianO 31
Killer 30
Bale 30
ToSsGirL 30
Aegong 28
zelot 21
Hm[arnc] 20
sorry 20
Rock 13
Terrorterran 11
Sacsri 10
Noble 10
JulyZerg 9
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Dota 2
Gorgc8106
qojqva1849
Dendi1059
Counter-Strike
fl0m3000
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1373
crisheroes1009
Liquid`Hasu600
Lowko462
Other Games
singsing2108
B2W.Neo1028
Beastyqt586
Mlord290
Hui .225
Livibee201
Liquid`VortiX135
KnowMe118
ArmadaUGS102
elazer83
Mew2King79
CosmosSc2 19
ZerO(Twitch)14
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream61
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• poizon28 62
• StrangeGG 34
• mYiSmile118
• Adnapsc2 15
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 13
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 8950
• WagamamaTV272
League of Legends
• Jankos2043
Other Games
• Shiphtur181
Upcoming Events
FEL
32m
AI Arena Tournament
1h 32m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3h 32m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
18h 32m
INu's Battles
20h 32m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 3h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 3h
Replay Cast
1d 8h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 18h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 19h
[ Show More ]
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.