• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:03
CEST 05:03
KST 12:03
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7005 users

Carnaval do Brasil Mafia

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
27ninjabunnies
Profile Joined April 2014
United States2486 Posts
May 19 2015 05:27 GMT
#17
/in
I suspect the secret of personal attraction is locked up in our unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.~Hugh Mackay
27ninjabunnies
Profile Joined April 2014
United States2486 Posts
May 19 2015 17:28 GMT
#23
We need more people!
I suspect the secret of personal attraction is locked up in our unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.~Hugh Mackay
27ninjabunnies
Profile Joined April 2014
United States2486 Posts
May 19 2015 23:04 GMT
#40
On May 20 2015 05:57 VisceraEyes wrote:
I've won anytime I've rolled 3p on TL. Just sayin. That's twice.


OMGERD! VE! PLAY WITH ME
I suspect the secret of personal attraction is locked up in our unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.~Hugh Mackay
27ninjabunnies
Profile Joined April 2014
United States2486 Posts
May 20 2015 19:06 GMT
#45
On May 20 2015 09:00 VisceraEyes wrote:
Oh yeah, I blocked that one out of my mind because scib raped me so hard.

Hi bunnies! ^^


This is not agreeing to play, VE
I suspect the secret of personal attraction is locked up in our unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.~Hugh Mackay
27ninjabunnies
Profile Joined April 2014
United States2486 Posts
May 20 2015 21:14 GMT
#49
On May 21 2015 06:09 Half the Sky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 21 2015 04:06 27ninjabunnies wrote:
This is not agreeing to play, VE


Do you know what he fancies? Whiskey? Ale? Maybe that might help....

VE is scared of you Bunnies. VE simply cannot handle you as either alignment.




He is indeed. I've learned from the best. Now he knows he can't best me!
I suspect the secret of personal attraction is locked up in our unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.~Hugh Mackay
27ninjabunnies
Profile Joined April 2014
United States2486 Posts
May 21 2015 16:08 GMT
#85
On May 21 2015 12:24 VisceraEyes wrote:
I'd rather not deal with geript.

/out


get your /out-ing ass back in here a play a game with me
I suspect the secret of personal attraction is locked up in our unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.~Hugh Mackay
27ninjabunnies
Profile Joined April 2014
United States2486 Posts
May 21 2015 18:46 GMT
#102
On May 21 2015 16:40 ritoky wrote:
/in


Fake Red check incoming.

hehehe
I suspect the secret of personal attraction is locked up in our unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.~Hugh Mackay
27ninjabunnies
Profile Joined April 2014
United States2486 Posts
May 21 2015 18:48 GMT
#103
Also, why do all the mafia games i /in start when I'm at work. GET IT TOGETHER HOSTS!

Jk<3 Much love to you
I suspect the secret of personal attraction is locked up in our unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.~Hugh Mackay
27ninjabunnies
Profile Joined April 2014
United States2486 Posts
May 21 2015 18:54 GMT
#105
On May 22 2015 03:50 ritoky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 22 2015 03:46 27ninjabunnies wrote:
On May 21 2015 16:40 ritoky wrote:
/in


Fake Red check incoming.

hehehe


Gotta vary my play. Gonna try the fake green check this time!


Good, cause im always town anyway
I suspect the secret of personal attraction is locked up in our unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.~Hugh Mackay
27ninjabunnies
Profile Joined April 2014
United States2486 Posts
May 21 2015 20:42 GMT
#111
On May 22 2015 05:35 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 22 2015 04:00 Half the Sky wrote:
On May 22 2015 03:48 27ninjabunnies wrote:
Also, why do all the mafia games i /in start when I'm at work. GET IT TOGETHER HOSTS!

Jk<3 Much love to you


Stupid timezones. <3

TBF, at least you aren't in SEA/Australia with EoDs first thing in the morning (and running the risk of sleeping through it)

^ This. TL is an international site with visitors from around the globe. Not just North 'murica. The odd times are an attempt to appease the highest number of players. Not just players named Bunnies.


Wow VE. I don't want you to play anymore
I suspect the secret of personal attraction is locked up in our unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.~Hugh Mackay
27ninjabunnies
Profile Joined April 2014
United States2486 Posts
May 21 2015 20:42 GMT
#112
On May 22 2015 05:35 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 22 2015 04:00 Half the Sky wrote:
On May 22 2015 03:48 27ninjabunnies wrote:
Also, why do all the mafia games i /in start when I'm at work. GET IT TOGETHER HOSTS!

Jk<3 Much love to you


Stupid timezones. <3

TBF, at least you aren't in SEA/Australia with EoDs first thing in the morning (and running the risk of sleeping through it)

^ This. TL is an international site with visitors from around the globe. Not just North 'murica. The odd times are an attempt to appease the highest number of players. Not just players named Bunnies.


Wow VE. I don't want you to play anymore
I suspect the secret of personal attraction is locked up in our unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.~Hugh Mackay
27ninjabunnies
Profile Joined April 2014
United States2486 Posts
May 21 2015 20:42 GMT
#113
I totally didnt mean to double post there.
I suspect the secret of personal attraction is locked up in our unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.~Hugh Mackay
27ninjabunnies
Profile Joined April 2014
United States2486 Posts
May 21 2015 22:08 GMT
#136
I'm town.

See you in about four hours after I get off of work.
Gotta go work that corner!

I suspect the secret of personal attraction is locked up in our unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.~Hugh Mackay
27ninjabunnies
Profile Joined April 2014
United States2486 Posts
May 21 2015 22:14 GMT
#140
On May 22 2015 07:12 geript wrote:
##vote ninjabunnues
HF still scum. But NB is using different entrances in different games.


And if I used the same entrance in the other game, you would have said the exact same thing, except for it would look like this:

"HF still scum. But NB is using the same entrances in different games."

Entrances aren't alignment indicative. But nice try.
I suspect the secret of personal attraction is locked up in our unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.~Hugh Mackay
27ninjabunnies
Profile Joined April 2014
United States2486 Posts
May 21 2015 22:15 GMT
#144
Also, I posted because I like to post early day 1.

Even if it is dumb
I suspect the secret of personal attraction is locked up in our unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.~Hugh Mackay
27ninjabunnies
Profile Joined April 2014
United States2486 Posts
May 22 2015 02:07 GMT
#252
On May 22 2015 08:13 ritoky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 22 2015 08:11 rsoultin wrote:
On May 22 2015 08:10 ritoky wrote:
On May 22 2015 08:08 rsoultin wrote:
On May 22 2015 08:07 ritoky wrote:
On May 22 2015 08:04 rsoultin wrote:
On May 22 2015 08:04 ritoky wrote:
who bores you rsoul?


damdy :/

and hf lol >< who might actually be the best lynch

free brownie points if you can tell me why!


cuz he said he was going to afk and concede if he rolled 3p in pregame? meh. hf is the kinda guy who can't help himself. he tried afking in a game previously, then someone called him mafia and he flipped shit and never stopped posting until he was nk'd. he will sort himself out over time, you just gotta keep prodding him.

interesting. I am bored by poopfeast, poop points if you can tell me why!~


close but no cigar xD

oh oh oh

channeling a damdy

because he's boring? xP


do you laugh at your own jokes irl? I feel like you do.


i detect a hint of mockery in there somewhere xP


once I was told subtlety is attractive in a man. I think that bitch lied to me....so I married her and gave her a kid. I am cruel.


Ritoky is married? There goes my dreams out the window.

On May 22 2015 08:21 sandroba wrote:
Hello. Can we pretend there is still a posting restriction?

Why do that?

On May 22 2015 08:27 sandroba wrote:
If you guys are going to post a lot nonsense regardless at least make yourself obvious town by though. I have managed to get 0 town reads so far.


I have gotten 0 townread vibes off of you. Why don't YOU post more?
What is this accomplishing if you just complain and not actually try and find mafia?
Top mafia read atm.


I like holyflare's read against Geript. Geript calls me mafia for different posts in two different games, but doesn't give anything back when I question him on it. Then afks. This isn't very townie Geript. I expected Geript to actually push on his scum read-even if it's me, atleast it is more townie of him than what he is currently doing now.

@Geript, when you gonna join a DM game again?


On May 22 2015 10:43 geript wrote:
I think Damdred's Mafia. Rsoultin's doing a very similar thing to what she did in Ver's game. Yet Damdred gives no read on her. Specifically he stuck by the rsoultin read and defended it despite multiple people, myself included, disagreed with it that early. Instead he gives a very random and wholly unsupported read on Ritoky. And it's a very loose read at that. It's something he can change at will or whim. He's just super passive compared to how I usually think of Damdred who just says what he thinks and doesn't give a fuck about what people think about him.

Sandroba has a decent chance of being scum as well. He just sort of popped in and complained about the stupid posting that's been going on. The fact that he hasn't found a single read to the point at which he posted is the thing that most concerns me. He's usually very good at finding minor things to townread people on. In the least I'd imagine that he'd think rsoultin is town considering the similarities between her posting in this game and Ver's (despite the post restriction).

I still think Ninjabunnies is mafia for her opening. Her coming back to basically defend something that shouldn't be important at all and she's experienced enough to know that the opening could be trolling bugs me.


This post here makes me think Geript might actually be town, if not neutral for now. The top read on Damdred seems to come from a townie perspective, thought I don't know the meta of Rsoul. The read on Sandroba is basically the same as mine, so we are thinking alike. Of course he's wrong on me.

Those are reads I have now. I'm open to questions.
I suspect the secret of personal attraction is locked up in our unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.~Hugh Mackay
27ninjabunnies
Profile Joined April 2014
United States2486 Posts
May 22 2015 02:15 GMT
#255
On May 22 2015 11:13 ritoky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 22 2015 11:07 27ninjabunnies wrote:
Ritoky is married? There goes my dreams out the window.


Ahhhh what could have been? Why no confession earlier?

Also, I am primarily vegetarian and don't drink. Have I shattered all dreams?



Seeing as I'm from the south, and drink pretty much every weekend, yes.
I suspect the secret of personal attraction is locked up in our unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.~Hugh Mackay
27ninjabunnies
Profile Joined April 2014
United States2486 Posts
May 22 2015 02:42 GMT
#258
On May 22 2015 11:29 ritoky wrote:
bunnies what do you make of sandroba's posts after his complaint post; and his lack of response to geript asking him for reasons?


Idk, like 3 trs, and nothing else.

it seems honestly just passive. As in he is trying to seem like he is contributing, but is contributing nothing
I suspect the secret of personal attraction is locked up in our unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.~Hugh Mackay
27ninjabunnies
Profile Joined April 2014
United States2486 Posts
May 22 2015 03:39 GMT
#281
On May 22 2015 11:54 rsoultin wrote:
oh, bunnies, walk me through your scumread on sandy when you get the chance?

please and thank you ^^


I pretty much layed it out in my previous posts. Lack of trying to figure out game, complaining about everyone else not doing anything, then afking.


On May 22 2015 11:57 ritoky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 22 2015 11:42 27ninjabunnies wrote:
On May 22 2015 11:29 ritoky wrote:
bunnies what do you make of sandroba's posts after his complaint post; and his lack of response to geript asking him for reasons?


Idk, like 3 trs, and nothing else.

it seems honestly just passive. As in he is trying to seem like he is contributing, but is contributing nothing


is that very different from his norm? is he not normally a passive player?


I dont think ive ever played with sandy, so......Not sure
I suspect the secret of personal attraction is locked up in our unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.~Hugh Mackay
27ninjabunnies
Profile Joined April 2014
United States2486 Posts
May 22 2015 03:50 GMT
#288
On May 22 2015 12:40 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 22 2015 12:39 27ninjabunnies wrote:
On May 22 2015 11:54 rsoultin wrote:
oh, bunnies, walk me through your scumread on sandy when you get the chance?

please and thank you ^^


I pretty much layed it out in my previous posts. Lack of trying to figure out game, complaining about everyone else not doing anything, then afking.


On May 22 2015 11:57 ritoky wrote:
On May 22 2015 11:42 27ninjabunnies wrote:
On May 22 2015 11:29 ritoky wrote:
bunnies what do you make of sandroba's posts after his complaint post; and his lack of response to geript asking him for reasons?


Idk, like 3 trs, and nothing else.

it seems honestly just passive. As in he is trying to seem like he is contributing, but is contributing nothing


is that very different from his norm? is he not normally a passive player?


I dont think ive ever played with sandy, so......Not sure


and now?


And now, I'm curious as to why sand is coming out so hard on Geript. Not that I don't agree with the read, but is he just pushing on geript cause there has been pressure on him, and he wants to try and get pressure off of him to someone else.

This is what I'm currently trying to figure out... Looking at the questions people are posing to him, and his reactions I might take him off of top mafia and lean towards neutral.
I suspect the secret of personal attraction is locked up in our unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.~Hugh Mackay
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 57m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 210
ProTech136
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 17204
Rain 1539
GuemChi 577
NaDa 23
Bale 17
sSak 14
Dota 2
monkeys_forever464
NeuroSwarm218
LuMiX1
Counter-Strike
summit1g7196
taco 580
minikerr48
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1110
Mew2King97
Other Games
JimRising 612
WinterStarcraft560
C9.Mang0177
ViBE126
ZombieGrub27
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1002
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream33
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 171
• davetesta31
• Letter145
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo436
• Stunt252
Other Games
• Scarra899
• Shiphtur668
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
6h 57m
INu's Battles
7h 57m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
9h 57m
OSC
19h 12m
Replay Cast
19h 57m
OSC
1d 19h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.