• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:11
CEST 13:11
KST 20:11
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach3[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon103
StarCraft 2
General
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6923 users

Carnaval do Brasil Mafia - Page 99

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 97 98 99 100 101 134 Next
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
May 28 2015 18:26 GMT
#1961
On May 23 2015 05:13 yamato77 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 23 2015 05:10 prplhz wrote:
On May 23 2015 05:09 yamato77 wrote:
On May 23 2015 05:08 ritoky wrote:
On May 23 2015 05:05 yamato77 wrote:
On May 23 2015 05:04 ritoky wrote:
On May 23 2015 05:04 yamato77 wrote:
On May 23 2015 05:03 prplhz wrote:
@yamato77 How much do you want to lynch VayneAuthority? I mean the case is obviously "He's doing weird barely intelligible things" but, I don't know, so does Alakaslam in every game? And Chezinu? I assume VayneAuthority is going to do something at some point but if he just wants to mess around for now I'm not going to scum read him for it.

Look at ritoky posting pickles in Debauchery. ritoky had some reason for doing it that some of us never understood, maybe VayneAuthority has a reason to post weird stuff as well? Anyway, ritoky snapped out of it at some point and I expect VayneAuthority to do that as well.

he never does

it's VA

you just lynch him, you don't have a choice


no.

so you agree that you and VA are similar players and should be treated with the same mindset?

because I find that retarded


I am not holding him to a different standard. I am not lynching him today for any reason. Come back to me tomorrow about it.

LOL

amazing

people actually expect VA to do things

fucking wonderful

So he's null and you want to lynch him because you don't think he's ever going to change your mind (in any direction)?

That's the plan, folks.

Otherwise it's fucking MYLO and you're trying to figure out what the fuck he's doing and you're just fucked.

Dude Yamato the prophet
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
May 28 2015 18:27 GMT
#1962
On May 23 2015 12:19 yamato77 wrote:
Solid game. Rso managing to call me mafia for no reason and get away with it. This must be her scumgame.

Geript/sandro/rso

Maybe replace one with VA if they turn up town. Otherwise I'm happy with everyone else for the day.

Rso?

Maybe Sandro but

Hijole. I don't entirely agree with me, meh
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
May 28 2015 18:29 GMT
#1963
On May 24 2015 03:01 yamato77 wrote:
Yes, continue to call me mafia for shitty reasons and dodge giving a real read on geript while consenting to his lynch.

And Sandro, idk what you're doing because your geript read actually doesn't make sense to me anymore and it looks like you're just trying to push shitty lynches.

Who spoke that prompted this comment?
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
May 28 2015 18:32 GMT
#1964
On May 28 2015 23:38 27ninjabunnies wrote:
I'm confused as to what is going. I'll reread once I get back from working out.

why is the last few pages just rsoul and oats arguing?


hello useless ^^ i love your interpretation of "going ham" btw

+ Show Spoiler +
On May 28 2015 09:49 27ninjabunnies wrote:
Okay, why would we lynch a vet claim ever?

I know it wasn't the best claim, but I was FORCED to claim.

Also, VA softs, rsoul points this out, and then claims to be mason WITH rsoul? How does that even make any sense whatsoever?

I believe sand's claim. I think there is a tracker over masons, especially with ritoky flipping as wanderer.

##Vote:VayneAuthority



On May 28 2015 09:52 27ninjabunnies wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 28 2015 09:50 Fecalfeast wrote:
27NB What does that make rso? What if she comes in and confirms va's story?


That makes someone lying out their ass.

There's no way there are 2 masons, a Vet, a town RB, and a tracker.

Thats 5 blue roles.

With 3 mafia?

Insane


On May 28 2015 09:56 27ninjabunnies wrote:
I have today off of work

Going ham is good since I have time to talk.


On May 28 2015 12:54 27ninjabunnies wrote:
Okay I read the last couple pages. The fact that rsoul doesnt confirm the mason puts lot of scum on VA.

Now why would VA do this as a 3p? It just doesnt make sense.

As mafia-yes, if rosoul was with VA. But, this is just super weird.

Also this post.
Show nested quote +
On May 28 2015 11:44 VayneAuthority wrote:
ok here ill explain it as basic as i can

rsoultin is mafia - sees a guy not on her team claiming mason with her, gets confirmation that way

rsoultin is town - guy that she townreads claims mason with her, zero reason to do this as mafia since its easily refuted by just saying "im not" easy way to get both confirmed

most importantly though its fun making stupid strats


@VA- which is it, cause im kind of confused, it rsoul town or mafia from what you got out of your mason claim?


On May 28 2015 23:38 27ninjabunnies wrote:
I'm confused as to what is going. I'll reread once I get back from working out.

why is the last few pages just rsoul and oats arguing?


let's play a game called "i don't give a fuck about your vet claim", and why don't you tell me who is scum instead of you let's also pretend that va doesn't exist. k? k
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
May 28 2015 18:34 GMT
#1965
I dunno, I think Yamato is a better town player than me, however he had old info.

You all should have listened to him about VA lol

Oh well. I doubt VA is scum, I think he is Survivor. I relate to his play as survivor.

Oats is Damdred, don't forget this. Damdred almost got lynched and Oats is doing scummy stuff. (Trying to cut out the cussing XD- I volunteer with Kids now and don't want it to carry over, cussing is like that...)

I think maybe one of Sandro or Prplhz is scum. I have liked stuff from both though.

I don't want to get into the stuff regarding vet or not vet from 27

Rsoul & FF likely town. However, if I am right above, one of them is required to be scum.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
May 28 2015 18:36 GMT
#1966
On May 29 2015 03:32 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 28 2015 23:38 27ninjabunnies wrote:
I'm confused as to what is going. I'll reread once I get back from working out.

why is the last few pages just rsoul and oats arguing?


hello useless ^^ i love your interpretation of "going ham" btw

+ Show Spoiler +
On May 28 2015 09:49 27ninjabunnies wrote:
Okay, why would we lynch a vet claim ever?

I know it wasn't the best claim, but I was FORCED to claim.

Also, VA softs, rsoul points this out, and then claims to be mason WITH rsoul? How does that even make any sense whatsoever?

I believe sand's claim. I think there is a tracker over masons, especially with ritoky flipping as wanderer.

##Vote:VayneAuthority



On May 28 2015 09:52 27ninjabunnies wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 28 2015 09:50 Fecalfeast wrote:
27NB What does that make rso? What if she comes in and confirms va's story?


That makes someone lying out their ass.

There's no way there are 2 masons, a Vet, a town RB, and a tracker.

Thats 5 blue roles.

With 3 mafia?

Insane


On May 28 2015 09:56 27ninjabunnies wrote:
I have today off of work

Going ham is good since I have time to talk.


On May 28 2015 12:54 27ninjabunnies wrote:
Okay I read the last couple pages. The fact that rsoul doesnt confirm the mason puts lot of scum on VA.

Now why would VA do this as a 3p? It just doesnt make sense.

As mafia-yes, if rosoul was with VA. But, this is just super weird.

Also this post.
Show nested quote +
On May 28 2015 11:44 VayneAuthority wrote:
ok here ill explain it as basic as i can

rsoultin is mafia - sees a guy not on her team claiming mason with her, gets confirmation that way

rsoultin is town - guy that she townreads claims mason with her, zero reason to do this as mafia since its easily refuted by just saying "im not" easy way to get both confirmed

most importantly though its fun making stupid strats


@VA- which is it, cause im kind of confused, it rsoul town or mafia from what you got out of your mason claim?


On May 28 2015 23:38 27ninjabunnies wrote:
I'm confused as to what is going. I'll reread once I get back from working out.

why is the last few pages just rsoul and oats arguing?


let's play a game called "i don't give a fuck about your vet claim", and why don't you tell me who is scum instead of you let's also pretend that va doesn't exist. k? k

Hello- I see you are here.

What do you think of the suspicion coming my way? Do you think I am past the "last resort LHF" phase?
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
May 28 2015 18:37 GMT
#1967
Onegu? Onegu.

My slot is cursed to forget Onegu. Forgettable players are sometimes scum. Hmm.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
May 28 2015 18:38 GMT
#1968
So rsoul and FF very likely town. VA almost certain survivor. The rest idunno.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
May 28 2015 18:39 GMT
#1969
On May 29 2015 03:34 Alakaslam wrote:
I dunno, I think Yamato is a better town player than me, however he had old info.

You all should have listened to him about VA lol

Oh well. I doubt VA is scum, I think he is Survivor. I relate to his play as survivor.

Oats is Damdred, don't forget this. Damdred almost got lynched and Oats is doing scummy stuff. (Trying to cut out the cussing XD- I volunteer with Kids now and don't want it to carry over, cussing is like that...)

I think maybe one of Sandro or Prplhz is scum. I have liked stuff from both though.

I don't want to get into the stuff regarding vet or not vet from 27

Rsoul & FF likely town. However, if I am right above, one of them is required to be scum.


-snorts-

yeah, we should have listened to him yammering on about a policy lynch and wanting to kill geript, okay slam

here's my problem with bunnies ^^ the literal only thing townie about her is her claim, and frankly if we mislynch today she's almost 100% still going to be alive tomorrow, even if she and sandy are both blue roles. i'm done putting up with the clueless act
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
May 28 2015 18:42 GMT
#1970
On May 29 2015 03:36 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 29 2015 03:32 rsoultin wrote:
On May 28 2015 23:38 27ninjabunnies wrote:
I'm confused as to what is going. I'll reread once I get back from working out.

why is the last few pages just rsoul and oats arguing?


hello useless ^^ i love your interpretation of "going ham" btw

+ Show Spoiler +
On May 28 2015 09:49 27ninjabunnies wrote:
Okay, why would we lynch a vet claim ever?

I know it wasn't the best claim, but I was FORCED to claim.

Also, VA softs, rsoul points this out, and then claims to be mason WITH rsoul? How does that even make any sense whatsoever?

I believe sand's claim. I think there is a tracker over masons, especially with ritoky flipping as wanderer.

##Vote:VayneAuthority



On May 28 2015 09:52 27ninjabunnies wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 28 2015 09:50 Fecalfeast wrote:
27NB What does that make rso? What if she comes in and confirms va's story?


That makes someone lying out their ass.

There's no way there are 2 masons, a Vet, a town RB, and a tracker.

Thats 5 blue roles.

With 3 mafia?

Insane


On May 28 2015 09:56 27ninjabunnies wrote:
I have today off of work

Going ham is good since I have time to talk.


On May 28 2015 12:54 27ninjabunnies wrote:
Okay I read the last couple pages. The fact that rsoul doesnt confirm the mason puts lot of scum on VA.

Now why would VA do this as a 3p? It just doesnt make sense.

As mafia-yes, if rosoul was with VA. But, this is just super weird.

Also this post.
Show nested quote +
On May 28 2015 11:44 VayneAuthority wrote:
ok here ill explain it as basic as i can

rsoultin is mafia - sees a guy not on her team claiming mason with her, gets confirmation that way

rsoultin is town - guy that she townreads claims mason with her, zero reason to do this as mafia since its easily refuted by just saying "im not" easy way to get both confirmed

most importantly though its fun making stupid strats


@VA- which is it, cause im kind of confused, it rsoul town or mafia from what you got out of your mason claim?


On May 28 2015 23:38 27ninjabunnies wrote:
I'm confused as to what is going. I'll reread once I get back from working out.

why is the last few pages just rsoul and oats arguing?


let's play a game called "i don't give a fuck about your vet claim", and why don't you tell me who is scum instead of you let's also pretend that va doesn't exist. k? k

Hello- I see you are here.

What do you think of the suspicion coming my way? Do you think I am past the "last resort LHF" phase?


o.0 LHF? i don't know what LHF stands for...

i don't think that people thinking you're scummy has much to do with their alignment, though...you're a pain in the ass to read on the best of days and you're more townie than yama was in your slot -_-
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
May 28 2015 18:47 GMT
#1971
On May 29 2015 03:39 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 29 2015 03:34 Alakaslam wrote:
I dunno, I think Yamato is a better town player than me, however he had old info.

You all should have listened to him about VA lol

Oh well. I doubt VA is scum, I think he is Survivor. I relate to his play as survivor.

Oats is Damdred, don't forget this. Damdred almost got lynched and Oats is doing scummy stuff. (Trying to cut out the cussing XD- I volunteer with Kids now and don't want it to carry over, cussing is like that...)

I think maybe one of Sandro or Prplhz is scum. I have liked stuff from both though.

I don't want to get into the stuff regarding vet or not vet from 27

Rsoul & FF likely town. However, if I am right above, one of them is required to be scum.


-snorts-

yeah, we should have listened to him yammering on about a policy lynch and wanting to kill geript, okay slam

here's my problem with bunnies ^^ the literal only thing townie about her is her claim, and frankly if we mislynch today she's almost 100% still going to be alive tomorrow, even if she and sandy are both blue roles. i'm done putting up with the clueless act


hell, even if i'm 100% wrong on sandy, which i really doubt, no way she's the nk when he's scum lol >< we're going to have to sort this out sometime
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
May 28 2015 18:52 GMT
#1972
On May 29 2015 03:42 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 29 2015 03:36 Alakaslam wrote:
On May 29 2015 03:32 rsoultin wrote:
On May 28 2015 23:38 27ninjabunnies wrote:
I'm confused as to what is going. I'll reread once I get back from working out.

why is the last few pages just rsoul and oats arguing?


hello useless ^^ i love your interpretation of "going ham" btw

+ Show Spoiler +
On May 28 2015 09:49 27ninjabunnies wrote:
Okay, why would we lynch a vet claim ever?

I know it wasn't the best claim, but I was FORCED to claim.

Also, VA softs, rsoul points this out, and then claims to be mason WITH rsoul? How does that even make any sense whatsoever?

I believe sand's claim. I think there is a tracker over masons, especially with ritoky flipping as wanderer.

##Vote:VayneAuthority



On May 28 2015 09:52 27ninjabunnies wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 28 2015 09:50 Fecalfeast wrote:
27NB What does that make rso? What if she comes in and confirms va's story?


That makes someone lying out their ass.

There's no way there are 2 masons, a Vet, a town RB, and a tracker.

Thats 5 blue roles.

With 3 mafia?

Insane


On May 28 2015 09:56 27ninjabunnies wrote:
I have today off of work

Going ham is good since I have time to talk.


On May 28 2015 12:54 27ninjabunnies wrote:
Okay I read the last couple pages. The fact that rsoul doesnt confirm the mason puts lot of scum on VA.

Now why would VA do this as a 3p? It just doesnt make sense.

As mafia-yes, if rosoul was with VA. But, this is just super weird.

Also this post.
Show nested quote +
On May 28 2015 11:44 VayneAuthority wrote:
ok here ill explain it as basic as i can

rsoultin is mafia - sees a guy not on her team claiming mason with her, gets confirmation that way

rsoultin is town - guy that she townreads claims mason with her, zero reason to do this as mafia since its easily refuted by just saying "im not" easy way to get both confirmed

most importantly though its fun making stupid strats


@VA- which is it, cause im kind of confused, it rsoul town or mafia from what you got out of your mason claim?


On May 28 2015 23:38 27ninjabunnies wrote:
I'm confused as to what is going. I'll reread once I get back from working out.

why is the last few pages just rsoul and oats arguing?


let's play a game called "i don't give a fuck about your vet claim", and why don't you tell me who is scum instead of you let's also pretend that va doesn't exist. k? k

Hello- I see you are here.

What do you think of the suspicion coming my way? Do you think I am past the "last resort LHF" phase?


o.0 LHF? i don't know what LHF stands for...

i don't think that people thinking you're scummy has much to do with their alignment, though...you're a pain in the ass to read on the best of days and you're more townie than yama was in your slot -_-

Low Hanging Fruit
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
May 28 2015 18:55 GMT
#1973
On May 29 2015 03:52 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 29 2015 03:42 rsoultin wrote:
On May 29 2015 03:36 Alakaslam wrote:
On May 29 2015 03:32 rsoultin wrote:
On May 28 2015 23:38 27ninjabunnies wrote:
I'm confused as to what is going. I'll reread once I get back from working out.

why is the last few pages just rsoul and oats arguing?


hello useless ^^ i love your interpretation of "going ham" btw

+ Show Spoiler +
On May 28 2015 09:49 27ninjabunnies wrote:
Okay, why would we lynch a vet claim ever?

I know it wasn't the best claim, but I was FORCED to claim.

Also, VA softs, rsoul points this out, and then claims to be mason WITH rsoul? How does that even make any sense whatsoever?

I believe sand's claim. I think there is a tracker over masons, especially with ritoky flipping as wanderer.

##Vote:VayneAuthority



On May 28 2015 09:52 27ninjabunnies wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 28 2015 09:50 Fecalfeast wrote:
27NB What does that make rso? What if she comes in and confirms va's story?


That makes someone lying out their ass.

There's no way there are 2 masons, a Vet, a town RB, and a tracker.

Thats 5 blue roles.

With 3 mafia?

Insane


On May 28 2015 09:56 27ninjabunnies wrote:
I have today off of work

Going ham is good since I have time to talk.


On May 28 2015 12:54 27ninjabunnies wrote:
Okay I read the last couple pages. The fact that rsoul doesnt confirm the mason puts lot of scum on VA.

Now why would VA do this as a 3p? It just doesnt make sense.

As mafia-yes, if rosoul was with VA. But, this is just super weird.

Also this post.
Show nested quote +
On May 28 2015 11:44 VayneAuthority wrote:
ok here ill explain it as basic as i can

rsoultin is mafia - sees a guy not on her team claiming mason with her, gets confirmation that way

rsoultin is town - guy that she townreads claims mason with her, zero reason to do this as mafia since its easily refuted by just saying "im not" easy way to get both confirmed

most importantly though its fun making stupid strats


@VA- which is it, cause im kind of confused, it rsoul town or mafia from what you got out of your mason claim?


On May 28 2015 23:38 27ninjabunnies wrote:
I'm confused as to what is going. I'll reread once I get back from working out.

why is the last few pages just rsoul and oats arguing?


let's play a game called "i don't give a fuck about your vet claim", and why don't you tell me who is scum instead of you let's also pretend that va doesn't exist. k? k

Hello- I see you are here.

What do you think of the suspicion coming my way? Do you think I am past the "last resort LHF" phase?


o.0 LHF? i don't know what LHF stands for...

i don't think that people thinking you're scummy has much to do with their alignment, though...you're a pain in the ass to read on the best of days and you're more townie than yama was in your slot -_-

Low Hanging Fruit


...

what exactly is the last resort low hanging fruit phase? lol >< that just sounds like omg!omg i'm gonna fling mud everywhere! \o/
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
May 28 2015 18:59 GMT
#1974
It's a type of player phase where they are so bad, scum has them on the back burner and doesn't really try to lynch them until they run out of other options. They don't mention this player until they have no alternative, and suddenly "realize" that that player is bad scummy.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
May 28 2015 19:03 GMT
#1975
On May 29 2015 03:26 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 23 2015 05:13 yamato77 wrote:
On May 23 2015 05:10 prplhz wrote:
On May 23 2015 05:09 yamato77 wrote:
On May 23 2015 05:08 ritoky wrote:
On May 23 2015 05:05 yamato77 wrote:
On May 23 2015 05:04 ritoky wrote:
On May 23 2015 05:04 yamato77 wrote:
On May 23 2015 05:03 prplhz wrote:
@yamato77 How much do you want to lynch VayneAuthority? I mean the case is obviously "He's doing weird barely intelligible things" but, I don't know, so does Alakaslam in every game? And Chezinu? I assume VayneAuthority is going to do something at some point but if he just wants to mess around for now I'm not going to scum read him for it.

Look at ritoky posting pickles in Debauchery. ritoky had some reason for doing it that some of us never understood, maybe VayneAuthority has a reason to post weird stuff as well? Anyway, ritoky snapped out of it at some point and I expect VayneAuthority to do that as well.

he never does

it's VA

you just lynch him, you don't have a choice


no.

so you agree that you and VA are similar players and should be treated with the same mindset?

because I find that retarded


I am not holding him to a different standard. I am not lynching him today for any reason. Come back to me tomorrow about it.

LOL

amazing

people actually expect VA to do things

fucking wonderful

So he's null and you want to lynch him because you don't think he's ever going to change your mind (in any direction)?

That's the plan, folks.

Otherwise it's fucking MYLO and you're trying to figure out what the fuck he's doing and you're just fucked.

Dude Yamato the prophet

If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
May 28 2015 19:03 GMT
#1976
On May 29 2015 03:59 Alakaslam wrote:
It's a type of player phase where they are so bad, scum has them on the back burner and doesn't really try to lynch them until they run out of other options. They don't mention this player until they have no alternative, and suddenly "realize" that that player is bad scummy.


ah, okay, now i'm tracking

well, scum needs two mislynches and we're down to a lot of players who are objectively lynchbait as town so yeah, i could see that start to happen right about now
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
May 28 2015 19:06 GMT
#1977
That or VA just dies. I guess I should accept a survivor lynch.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
May 28 2015 19:09 GMT
#1978
On May 29 2015 03:38 Alakaslam wrote:
So rsoul and FF very likely town. VA almost certain survivor. The rest idunno.


do you agree with what i said about va?

also, lol >< assuming that you don't want to lynch into the blue claims today, is oats still your strongest scumread? who would you lynch if we don't lynch him today?
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
May 28 2015 19:12 GMT
#1979
On May 29 2015 04:06 Alakaslam wrote:
That or VA just dies. I guess I should accept a survivor lynch.


meh -_-

va is included in those two mislynches, though, and i really do not see him being scum here. if we're talking about personal feelings i'd be happy to lynch him for trying to play me xP but i'd rather win the game

main problem i can see with that is even if he's survivor, it's to his advantage to help scum win to end the game sooner; he essentially admitted as much ><

bah. it's a cop-out, plain and simple...and as i said before, my time to play is going to tank massively after this day phase, unless you see scum where i don't
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
May 28 2015 19:20 GMT
#1980
On May 29 2015 04:09 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 29 2015 03:38 Alakaslam wrote:
So rsoul and FF very likely town. VA almost certain survivor. The rest idunno.


do you agree with what i said about va?

also, lol >< assuming that you don't want to lynch into the blue claims today, is oats still your strongest scumread? who would you lynch if we don't lynch him today?

Oats or Sandro, maybe Prplhz or Onegu.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Prev 1 97 98 99 100 101 134 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
WardiTV Weekly
11:00
WardiTV Mondays #106
IntoTheiNu 478
WardiTV169
Rex85
Liquipedia
Afreeca Starleague
10:00
Ro8 Match 3
Soma vs JaedongLIVE!
Afreeca ASL 17833
StarCastTV_EN410
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko321
mouzHeroMarine 317
ProTech132
Rex 85
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 12758
EffOrt 6429
BeSt 1898
ZerO 1296
Horang2 921
Hyuk 916
Larva 841
Hyun 290
Zeus 279
Stork 211
[ Show more ]
Light 205
Killer 199
Barracks 124
Rush 92
Mini 64
Yoon 60
ToSsGirL 42
ggaemo 37
Shinee 36
Bale 29
Terrorterran 22
PianO 22
Mong 22
Sacsri 21
sorry 12
ajuk12(nOOB) 11
Noble 8
HiyA 8
Dota 2
Dendi685
League of Legends
KnowMe41
Counter-Strike
byalli741
x6flipin90
Other Games
singsing1927
olofmeister1510
XaKoH 529
crisheroes257
Sick184
Pyrionflax140
ArmadaUGS43
Mew2King43
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream427
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 242
lovetv 9
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH290
• StrangeGG 28
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1775
Other Games
• WagamamaTV193
Upcoming Events
Monday Night Weeklies
4h 49m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
22h 49m
Afreeca Starleague
22h 49m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 12h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 23h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.