• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:41
CEST 19:41
KST 02:41
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7639 users

Carnaval do Brasil Mafia - Page 98

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 96 97 98 99 100 134 Next
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
May 28 2015 13:42 GMT
#1941
I omgus openly.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
May 28 2015 13:43 GMT
#1942
Oats knows better
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
May 28 2015 14:27 GMT
#1943
On May 28 2015 22:32 rsoultin wrote:
what you're talking like now is you just didn't think he would be the nk, but you're clearly scumreading him in your n2 posts

Is this contradictory?

Slam, why should I know better? How do you think you play scum?
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
May 28 2015 14:28 GMT
#1944
Oh you mean, I said 100% wont be killed because hes scum, not because of other things.

Its both.

No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
May 28 2015 14:28 GMT
#1945
yeah no, survivor is gonna side with mafia.
So basically town has to convince the survivor that they are mafia.

Good luck.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
May 28 2015 14:32 GMT
#1946
I dont think lynching the survivor is the right play here.

Although the extra 72 hours are useful
damn.
ok safest play is to lynch survivor and actually do something with the extra time.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
May 28 2015 14:33 GMT
#1947
I literally think thats the best choice.
No gg, No skill.
27ninjabunnies
Profile Joined April 2014
United States2486 Posts
May 28 2015 14:38 GMT
#1948
I'm confused as to what is going. I'll reread once I get back from working out.

why is the last few pages just rsoul and oats arguing?
I suspect the secret of personal attraction is locked up in our unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.~Hugh Mackay
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
May 28 2015 14:59 GMT
#1949
On May 28 2015 23:38 27ninjabunnies wrote:
I'm confused as to what is going. I'll reread once I get back from working out.

why is the last few pages just rsoul and oats arguing?

come on, dont claim ignorance.
its lame.

reread and tell me what YOU think is going on.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
May 28 2015 15:46 GMT
#1950
last post of the night.

if you guys lynch me, we WILL LOSE.
just keep that in mind.
No gg, No skill.
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
May 28 2015 16:15 GMT
#1951
On May 28 2015 23:27 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 28 2015 22:32 rsoultin wrote:
what you're talking like now is you just didn't think he would be the nk, but you're clearly scumreading him in your n2 posts

Is this contradictory?

Slam, why should I know better? How do you think you play scum?

Extremely lurky and analytical.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
May 28 2015 16:38 GMT
#1952
Day 3 Vote Count

VayneAuthority (4): 27ninjabunnies, prplhz, rsoultin, Fecalfeast, rsoultin, Oatsmaster
27ninjabunnies (2): sandroba, prplhz, Onegu
Onegu (1): VayneAuthority
Oatsmaster (1): prplhz, Alakaslam

Not voted (1): Rsoultin

Currently, VayneAuthority is set to be executed. Day 2 ends in at 22:00 GMT (+00:00).
The voting thread is located here.
Posting after the deadline and before the flip will result in a modkill.

I'm adorable.
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
May 28 2015 17:50 GMT
#1953
VA did not have to clear Fuba. Let's find a better lynch than survivor.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
May 28 2015 17:55 GMT
#1954
On May 28 2015 23:38 27ninjabunnies wrote:
I'm confused as to what is going. I'll reread once I get back from working out.

why is the last few pages just rsoul and oats arguing?

Tired of this shit of you being confused. If you are town you are going to be the one townie ml I don't regret.
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
May 28 2015 17:57 GMT
#1955
kill bunnies.
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
May 28 2015 18:01 GMT
#1956
@sandroba Who is scum with 27ninjabunnies?
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
May 28 2015 18:01 GMT
#1957
slam. 3rd one you guys figure out. I'll be dead tomorrow anyway.
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
May 28 2015 18:19 GMT
#1958
On May 29 2015 03:01 sandroba wrote:
slam. 3rd one you guys figure out. I'll be dead tomorrow anyway.

Dang, oats has some sway with you!

Explain.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
27ninjabunnies
Profile Joined April 2014
United States2486 Posts
May 28 2015 18:23 GMT
#1959
I'm still the vet. We aren't killing me. You will lose.
I suspect the secret of personal attraction is locked up in our unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.~Hugh Mackay
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
May 28 2015 18:23 GMT
#1960
There is no reason for me to tell Fuba what he should be doing. He was a freaking easy lynch, I pounced on him immediately!

But did I "make case" and all that? No- that isn't how I approach townplay! I know I am not likely to be right on a scum read. So I told him to step it up, and he did. If I was scum I would be calling for his lynch as a replace. He would have been easy.

And Yamato, how the hell you people read Yamato as scum? I am gonna filter my predecessor again. I think whoever was slinging poo at him to where he got pissed was probably the scum.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Prev 1 96 97 98 99 100 134 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
16:00
#65
RotterdaM753
TKL 311
TaKeTV 240
IndyStarCraft 172
BRAT_OK 111
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 753
TKL 311
IndyStarCraft 172
ProTech144
MaxPax 116
BRAT_OK 111
UpATreeSC 89
MindelVK 18
EmSc Tv 13
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 933
EffOrt 573
Mini 522
ggaemo 184
firebathero 157
Barracks 56
White-Ra 53
910 51
Hyun 48
Shinee 38
[ Show more ]
Shine 33
Killer 29
Bale 26
ToSsGirL 23
Trap 19
soO 17
yabsab 11
Dota 2
qojqva4956
Counter-Strike
Fnx 738
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4549
crisheroes1563
Liquid`Hasu1132
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi2705
singsing1689
B2W.Neo867
ceh9625
Beastyqt570
ArmadaUGS171
C9.Mang0134
Dewaltoss69
Trikslyr46
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream506
Other Games
BasetradeTV167
StarCraft 2
EmSc Tv 13
EmSc2Tv 13
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• mYiSmile117
• Reevou 5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix20
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2415
• TFBlade898
Other Games
• Shiphtur249
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
16h 19m
Afreeca Starleague
16h 19m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 6h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 17h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.