• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:15
CEST 04:15
KST 11:15
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War385.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9896 users

Carnaval do Brasil Mafia - Page 45

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 43 44 45 46 47 134 Next
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
May 23 2015 23:19 GMT
#881
On May 24 2015 08:13 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 24 2015 08:09 prplhz wrote:
holyflare: bunnies town geript scum choo choo

proceeds to vote bunnies

granted i didn't read from page 31 onwards but wtf


Should read those pages....

solid advice m8
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
May 23 2015 23:26 GMT
#882
On May 24 2015 08:09 prplhz wrote:
holyflare: bunnies town geript scum choo choo

proceeds to vote bunnies

granted i didn't read from page 31 onwards but wtf


are you sandroba dual accounting?
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
May 23 2015 23:31 GMT
#883
On May 24 2015 08:26 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 24 2015 08:09 prplhz wrote:
holyflare: bunnies town geript scum choo choo

proceeds to vote bunnies

granted i didn't read from page 31 onwards but wtf


are you sandroba dual accounting?

yes lol

isn't that allowed?
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
May 23 2015 23:36 GMT
#884
okay my head is spinning a little too fast for me to efficiently catch up and you guys aren't helping at all
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
27ninjabunnies
Profile Joined April 2014
United States2486 Posts
May 23 2015 23:40 GMT
#885
Should clarify a bit: I am not the cop.
I suspect the secret of personal attraction is locked up in our unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.~Hugh Mackay
27ninjabunnies
Profile Joined April 2014
United States2486 Posts
May 23 2015 23:40 GMT
#886
I wish I was tho. Red check ritoky everyday
I suspect the secret of personal attraction is locked up in our unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.~Hugh Mackay
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
May 23 2015 23:42 GMT
#887
Claim your role nb
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
May 23 2015 23:43 GMT
#888
and explain why you softed to ritoky who you think is mafia
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
May 24 2015 00:20 GMT
#889
you softed vigi to me. i don't believe you're vigi. if you are, you're probably mafia vigi masquerading.

but again, why are you softing a role to me if you think i am mafia? shouldn't you be directing that at a TR?
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
May 24 2015 00:25 GMT
#890
like you're not playing with the swag a vigi plays with. why are you like "check me" and defending yourself and shit? vigi's don't give a fuck, they will just prove their existence by shooting. your play doesn't line up with you being a town sided vigi.
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
May 24 2015 01:30 GMT
#891
"bunnies claim or you get shot tonight"
"im blue softed to my mafia read ritoky"
"she claimed vig to me"

^ why would she even need to claim blue if she's vig?
why would she claim to mafia read
why so mafia
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
May 24 2015 01:42 GMT
#892
[image loading]
I come in for the scraps
27ninjabunnies
Profile Joined April 2014
United States2486 Posts
May 24 2015 01:59 GMT
#893
Well I thought I softed pretty well.

"I'll let mafia decide whether to kill me or not."

But I'll go ahead and claim.

Mafia would have to use a roleblock and kp on me to get me killed.

I'm the vet.
I suspect the secret of personal attraction is locked up in our unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.~Hugh Mackay
27ninjabunnies
Profile Joined April 2014
United States2486 Posts
May 24 2015 02:05 GMT
#894
On May 24 2015 10:30 Holyflare wrote:
"bunnies claim or you get shot tonight"
"im blue softed to my mafia read ritoky"
"she claimed vig to me"

^ why would she even need to claim blue if she's vig?
why would she claim to mafia read
why so mafia


See, ritoky likes to fake claims on me often.
So, I wanted to see his reaction to me claiming a role to him.

Lol, he thought i was vig, so bad.

Reason why I softed- mafia read on ritoky, if I soft a blue, he's likely to kill me in night.

1, being vet i take kp, which confirms me as town, and ritoky as mafia.

Still pretty sure he is mafia here.

I suspect the secret of personal attraction is locked up in our unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.~Hugh Mackay
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
May 24 2015 02:17 GMT
#895
On May 24 2015 11:05 27ninjabunnies wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 24 2015 10:30 Holyflare wrote:
"bunnies claim or you get shot tonight"
"im blue softed to my mafia read ritoky"
"she claimed vig to me"

^ why would she even need to claim blue if she's vig?
why would she claim to mafia read
why so mafia


See, ritoky likes to fake claims on me often.
So, I wanted to see his reaction to me claiming a role to him.

Lol, he thought i was vig, so bad.

Reason why I softed- mafia read on ritoky, if I soft a blue, he's likely to kill me in night.

1, being vet i take kp, which confirms me as town, and ritoky as mafia.

Still pretty sure he is mafia here.



On May 23 2015 08:31 27ninjabunnies wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 23 2015 08:28 ritoky wrote:
On May 23 2015 08:07 27ninjabunnies wrote:
On May 23 2015 08:02 prplhz wrote:
sandroba wrote a short case on you.

What rsoultin read from who else did you think was made by Onegu? I want to see the case that could make you go from "He could be town but idk. Hasn't done anything." to "I really like Onegu".


If im not mistaken, i went from i really like onegu to the opposite way... I'm looking for the read now.
Im thinking it might be the geript read on rsoul, but that doesnt stick out to me.

@Ritoky- you just mad cause i called you mafia


not really, I just think all of your reads are bad. like...every single one.


I think you are bad. Like, Im sure if a cop checked you, you would be red.

I'm very disappointed that you probably won't live til tomorrow to fake green me this game. Well, that's if we don't lynch Sand first.... If we do, by all means, bring the green check on.


Hella vet softing. So much vet softing. 0 vigi softing. Nope none.

And your "eating a bullet" strategy is crap. You were the 2nd wagon, and 4 seconds from the 1st wagon and lynched. No1 was shooting you because you did nothing to deserve even being considered to be shot. You did deserve to be lynched.

I don't think this claim is real as of right now, but I will spend the rest of the night considering if it is just plain bad instead of mafia. Currently at mafia.

Keep throwing unsubstantiated stones at this VT, it'll get you places *thumbs up*
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
May 24 2015 02:19 GMT
#896
On May 23 2015 09:31 prplhz wrote:
##Unvote 27ninjabunnies

Why? Not sure.


You sure about this yet? Or not?
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
27ninjabunnies
Profile Joined April 2014
United States2486 Posts
May 24 2015 02:28 GMT
#897
On May 24 2015 11:17 ritoky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 24 2015 11:05 27ninjabunnies wrote:
On May 24 2015 10:30 Holyflare wrote:
"bunnies claim or you get shot tonight"
"im blue softed to my mafia read ritoky"
"she claimed vig to me"

^ why would she even need to claim blue if she's vig?
why would she claim to mafia read
why so mafia


See, ritoky likes to fake claims on me often.
So, I wanted to see his reaction to me claiming a role to him.

Lol, he thought i was vig, so bad.

Reason why I softed- mafia read on ritoky, if I soft a blue, he's likely to kill me in night.

1, being vet i take kp, which confirms me as town, and ritoky as mafia.

Still pretty sure he is mafia here.



Show nested quote +
On May 23 2015 08:31 27ninjabunnies wrote:
On May 23 2015 08:28 ritoky wrote:
On May 23 2015 08:07 27ninjabunnies wrote:
On May 23 2015 08:02 prplhz wrote:
sandroba wrote a short case on you.

What rsoultin read from who else did you think was made by Onegu? I want to see the case that could make you go from "He could be town but idk. Hasn't done anything." to "I really like Onegu".


If im not mistaken, i went from i really like onegu to the opposite way... I'm looking for the read now.
Im thinking it might be the geript read on rsoul, but that doesnt stick out to me.

@Ritoky- you just mad cause i called you mafia


not really, I just think all of your reads are bad. like...every single one.


I think you are bad. Like, Im sure if a cop checked you, you would be red.

I'm very disappointed that you probably won't live til tomorrow to fake green me this game. Well, that's if we don't lynch Sand first.... If we do, by all means, bring the green check on.


Hella vet softing. So much vet softing. 0 vigi softing. Nope none.

And your "eating a bullet" strategy is crap. You were the 2nd wagon, and 4 seconds from the 1st wagon and lynched. No1 was shooting you because you did nothing to deserve even being considered to be shot. You did deserve to be lynched.

I don't think this claim is real as of right now, but I will spend the rest of the night considering if it is just plain bad instead of mafia. Currently at mafia.

Keep throwing unsubstantiated stones at this VT, it'll get you places *thumbs up*


If I was mafia, why would I keep pushing you as a mafia read claiming vt.
Thats just dumb as mafia.

And yeah, I wasn't even considered a lynch until literally 5 minutes before EOD when people lastly voted and switched.

So looking at the votes on me makes me think this.

There's a mafia or two in there that wanted to look townie for not voting on Geript.

I'm actually surprised Geript didn't vote me to save himself, but, maybe it's because he was reading me as town. Idk.

Dumb play, but yeah.

I suspect the secret of personal attraction is locked up in our unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.~Hugh Mackay
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
May 24 2015 02:49 GMT
#898
On May 24 2015 11:28 27ninjabunnies wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 24 2015 11:17 ritoky wrote:
On May 24 2015 11:05 27ninjabunnies wrote:
On May 24 2015 10:30 Holyflare wrote:
"bunnies claim or you get shot tonight"
"im blue softed to my mafia read ritoky"
"she claimed vig to me"

^ why would she even need to claim blue if she's vig?
why would she claim to mafia read
why so mafia


See, ritoky likes to fake claims on me often.
So, I wanted to see his reaction to me claiming a role to him.

Lol, he thought i was vig, so bad.

Reason why I softed- mafia read on ritoky, if I soft a blue, he's likely to kill me in night.

1, being vet i take kp, which confirms me as town, and ritoky as mafia.

Still pretty sure he is mafia here.



On May 23 2015 08:31 27ninjabunnies wrote:
On May 23 2015 08:28 ritoky wrote:
On May 23 2015 08:07 27ninjabunnies wrote:
On May 23 2015 08:02 prplhz wrote:
sandroba wrote a short case on you.

What rsoultin read from who else did you think was made by Onegu? I want to see the case that could make you go from "He could be town but idk. Hasn't done anything." to "I really like Onegu".


If im not mistaken, i went from i really like onegu to the opposite way... I'm looking for the read now.
Im thinking it might be the geript read on rsoul, but that doesnt stick out to me.

@Ritoky- you just mad cause i called you mafia


not really, I just think all of your reads are bad. like...every single one.


I think you are bad. Like, Im sure if a cop checked you, you would be red.

I'm very disappointed that you probably won't live til tomorrow to fake green me this game. Well, that's if we don't lynch Sand first.... If we do, by all means, bring the green check on.


Hella vet softing. So much vet softing. 0 vigi softing. Nope none.

And your "eating a bullet" strategy is crap. You were the 2nd wagon, and 4 seconds from the 1st wagon and lynched. No1 was shooting you because you did nothing to deserve even being considered to be shot. You did deserve to be lynched.

I don't think this claim is real as of right now, but I will spend the rest of the night considering if it is just plain bad instead of mafia. Currently at mafia.

Keep throwing unsubstantiated stones at this VT, it'll get you places *thumbs up*


If I was mafia, why would I keep pushing you as a mafia read claiming vt.
Thats just dumb as mafia.

And yeah, I wasn't even considered a lynch until literally 5 minutes before EOD when people lastly voted and switched.

So looking at the votes on me makes me think this.

There's a mafia or two in there that wanted to look townie for not voting on Geript.

I'm actually surprised Geript didn't vote me to save himself, but, maybe it's because he was reading me as town. Idk.

Dumb play, but yeah.



what else are you going to do? you haven't done much else other than call me mafia and call geript possible mafia then never lynch town. you're not really doing anything else. and why would me claiming VT deter you from a push, not like I can do shit to prove it other than being town. I don't see how you continuing to push on me makes you not mafia in any way.

as for you not being considered a lynch. you were top 3 on a vast majority of the players in this game's lynch list for pretty much the last 12-24 hours of the phase....so either you're out of touch with the game or lying.

as for your vote analysis. if you're going to do it don't just be vague. put specific names. who on the geript wagon is the most likely mafia? what does the wagon on you say about people like me and holyflare's alignment? what does prp's random rescind on you say about your alignment?

if you're town and you claim/softing is just bad play instead of mafia softing vigi and then screwing the pooch, then show me. convince me it is just bad town play.
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
May 24 2015 02:53 GMT
#899
This is dumb and makes no sense. Looks to me like you got yourself cornered and are now are trying to justify softing a role to your scum read. Should be quite easy to verify though if town has a vigi shoot away.
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
May 24 2015 02:55 GMT
#900
Also if you were vet you would actually claim jailer/dt/something else in this spot trying to eat a bullet. Claiming vet here only makes sense as mafia. gg
Prev 1 43 44 45 46 47 134 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
08:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings132
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 77
PiLiPiLi 27
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1953
Sharp 50
Bale 37
Dota 2
monkeys_forever535
NeuroSwarm202
League of Legends
Doublelift4513
Counter-Strike
taco 591
Other Games
summit1g7628
JimRising 560
C9.Mang0333
ViBE161
WinterStarcraft95
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick918
BasetradeTV178
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 115
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP89
• poizon28 34
• davetesta30
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1144
• Shiphtur0
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
7h 45m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
9h 45m
AI Arena Tournament
14h 45m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
16h 45m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 7h
Patches Events
1d 12h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 16h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 16h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.