• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:50
CEST 09:50
KST 16:50
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202615Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9587 users

Carnaval do Brasil Mafia - Page 44

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 42 43 44 45 46 134 Next
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
May 23 2015 22:29 GMT
#861
On May 24 2015 07:28 Damdred wrote:
If I was Scum with bunnies I'd hammer her for the cred I'm not afraid to kill team mates unnecessarily


i can verify this, damdred, gb, and i spent an entire game trying to lynch eachother as mafia recently.
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
May 23 2015 22:29 GMT
#862
On May 24 2015 07:29 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 24 2015 07:27 Holyflare wrote:
On May 24 2015 07:25 rsoultin wrote:
On May 24 2015 07:24 VayneAuthority wrote:
One useful takeaway is that NB and damdred cannot be mafia together and they are two hotly contested people


+1

why should i be irritated at damdy again, hf?


well i presume you're irritated because you wanted to switch to nb or something? there's no other reason to be irritated otherwise and nb would be lynched if he actually voted


nope, i'm irritated because your post was misleading ^^ i already said i probably wouldn't have switched to bunnies there, considering i was thinking about it but didn't because of the soft claim


oh basically i just got in saw bunnies shit posts and was like yeh i'm up for shenanigans let's ask who else is

then i saw it was like 1 minute to go and voted anyway
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
May 23 2015 22:30 GMT
#863
On May 24 2015 07:23 ritoky wrote:
i mean....comes to thread 15 mins before deadline, sees might get shennanied on, claims "might be a role" and gives some reads that seem like extra information based to me, then says "check me". there is some canned mafia play right there. i will be starting here when i come back.


also i feel like this got lost at the bottom of the page. quoting it.
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
May 23 2015 22:30 GMT
#864
this is exactly why i think damdred is scum, he is not afraid to make plays and do weird shit and in a day 1 phase he held his vote the entire 48 hours, lol
I come in for the scraps
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
May 23 2015 22:31 GMT
#865
Like should be annoyed with me it's cool. I'm annoyed I missed it like that.

But the soft claim shouldn't be a determining factor because how it was done, it was super scummy way to try to save herself
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
May 23 2015 22:31 GMT
#866
if she's a role she has to claim it tonight though because she gonna get shot
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
May 23 2015 22:31 GMT
#867
On May 24 2015 07:24 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 24 2015 07:18 Fecalfeast wrote:
oh wait scum damdred never placed a vote until the last minute? Oh yeah I bet that was a toal accident to post right at 15:00


If this isn't trolling that's so dumb ff. Considering I'm at work, but hey obviously you lied about falling asleep must be Scum

fine, granted I wasn't here at the time. I was watching WCS to stay awake, posted in the LR thread, posted my day post for other game, passed out.

I know you're saying that I lied because I said you lied but still, you can check the time stamps if you're serious.
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
May 23 2015 22:31 GMT
#868
On May 24 2015 07:29 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 24 2015 07:29 rsoultin wrote:
On May 24 2015 07:27 Holyflare wrote:
On May 24 2015 07:25 rsoultin wrote:
On May 24 2015 07:24 VayneAuthority wrote:
One useful takeaway is that NB and damdred cannot be mafia together and they are two hotly contested people


+1

why should i be irritated at damdy again, hf?


well i presume you're irritated because you wanted to switch to nb or something? there's no other reason to be irritated otherwise and nb would be lynched if he actually voted


nope, i'm irritated because your post was misleading ^^ i already said i probably wouldn't have switched to bunnies there, considering i was thinking about it but didn't because of the soft claim


oh basically i just got in saw bunnies shit posts and was like yeh i'm up for shenanigans let's ask who else is

then i saw it was like 1 minute to go and voted anyway


ah :/ i guess that makes sense
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
May 23 2015 22:31 GMT
#869
if she ends up not being a role then we shoot her anyway ^^
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
May 23 2015 22:32 GMT
#870
On May 24 2015 07:31 Holyflare wrote:
if she's a role she has to claim it tonight though because she gonna get shot


lol +1
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
May 23 2015 22:33 GMT
#871
On May 24 2015 07:31 Damdred wrote:
Like should be annoyed with me it's cool. I'm annoyed I missed it like that.

But the soft claim shouldn't be a determining factor because how it was done, it was super scummy way to try to save herself


maybe not? normally i'd agree but it's day 1 so either way it'll work itself out
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
May 23 2015 22:33 GMT
#872
Also... Palmar hates that about ny game whenever it gets talked about he waves his fist at me and tells me I need to learn to use my vote as a tool still instead of just holding it.

But I just do it
27ninjabunnies
Profile Joined April 2014
United States2486 Posts
May 23 2015 22:44 GMT
#873
I'm hardclaiming a role. Vig don't shoot me thanks.
If cop wants to check me, go ahead.

I'll give my reads later on.

I didn't want to lynch geript for who was voting on him.

As of now, im going to enjoy family time and let you all stew over which role i am.

Hint: I softed throughout this entire game basically to ritoky....
I suspect the secret of personal attraction is locked up in our unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.~Hugh Mackay
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
May 23 2015 22:51 GMT
#874
who flipped what
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
May 23 2015 22:52 GMT
#875
sorry geript if i'd had time i'd read more into you and hopefully figured things out
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
May 23 2015 22:55 GMT
#876
On May 24 2015 07:44 27ninjabunnies wrote:
I'm hardclaiming a role. Vig don't shoot me thanks.
If cop wants to check me, go ahead.

I'll give my reads later on.

I didn't want to lynch geript for who was voting on him.

As of now, im going to enjoy family time and let you all stew over which role i am.

Hint: I softed throughout this entire game basically to ritoky....

I see you softing parity cop. I think parity cop would be less obvious and more careful. I actually think you are mafia rolecop.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
May 23 2015 22:56 GMT
#877
On May 24 2015 07:44 27ninjabunnies wrote:
I'm hardclaiming a role. Vig don't shoot me thanks.
If cop wants to check me, go ahead.

I'll give my reads later on.

I didn't want to lynch geript for who was voting on him.

As of now, im going to enjoy family time and let you all stew over which role i am.

Hint: I softed throughout this entire game basically to ritoky....
Mafia- Ritoky is leaning mafia for me,


Uh huh.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
May 23 2015 23:01 GMT
#878
On May 23 2015 08:31 27ninjabunnies wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 23 2015 08:28 ritoky wrote:
On May 23 2015 08:07 27ninjabunnies wrote:
On May 23 2015 08:02 prplhz wrote:
sandroba wrote a short case on you.

What rsoultin read from who else did you think was made by Onegu? I want to see the case that could make you go from "He could be town but idk. Hasn't done anything." to "I really like Onegu".


If im not mistaken, i went from i really like onegu to the opposite way... I'm looking for the read now.
Im thinking it might be the geript read on rsoul, but that doesnt stick out to me.

@Ritoky- you just mad cause i called you mafia


not really, I just think all of your reads are bad. like...every single one.


I think you are bad. Like, Im sure if a cop checked you, you would be red.

I'm very disappointed that you probably won't live til tomorrow to fake green me this game. Well, that's if we don't lynch Sand first.... If we do, by all means, bring the green check on.

prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
May 23 2015 23:09 GMT
#879
holyflare: bunnies town geript scum choo choo

proceeds to vote bunnies

granted i didn't read from page 31 onwards but wtf
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
May 23 2015 23:13 GMT
#880
On May 24 2015 08:09 prplhz wrote:
holyflare: bunnies town geript scum choo choo

proceeds to vote bunnies

granted i didn't read from page 31 onwards but wtf


Should read those pages....
Prev 1 42 43 44 45 46 134 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 15h 10m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 3616
Rush 213
Soma 195
Mong 93
Killer 93
ToSsGirL 83
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss177
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King129
Other Games
summit1g7830
WinterStarcraft599
ceh9542
olofmeister519
Happy339
dupreeh231
Sick181
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 48
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2282
League of Legends
• Stunt438
Other Games
• Shiphtur631
Upcoming Events
OSC
15h 10m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 2h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 9h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 11h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.