• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:44
CEST 18:44
KST 01:44
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War545.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch)
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9593 users

Carnaval do Brasil Mafia - Page 33

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 31 32 33 34 35 134 Next
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
May 23 2015 15:41 GMT
#641
On May 24 2015 00:38 27ninjabunnies wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 24 2015 00:25 Holyflare wrote:
On May 24 2015 00:23 27ninjabunnies wrote:
On May 24 2015 00:20 Holyflare wrote:
On May 24 2015 00:18 27ninjabunnies wrote:
Also, I'm going camping today, so I may or may not be around for deadline.... I'll be posting from my phone. You have approximately 30 mins to convince me my vote should go somewhere else.

Still not convinced.


no you have 30 minutes to actually read what we've already said about the game and make a decision, not the other way around


Oh I have read.

Still think Sand is mafia....

If I had more than 30 mins, I'd have a huge ass case...



but you say exactly 0 things that make geript not mafia?


Does geript go this aggro as mafia?

Or switch/lessen his read on me, when I think Im a pretty easy push?

Asking if I'm X as mafia is honestly a question im tired of hearing. The answer will almost always be yes. It's because I intentionally try to keep my scum play diverse. I'm sure there are specific things I don't notice about how I tend to play mafia. But I'll do about anything as any alignment. I don't think that helps me or anyone else though.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
May 23 2015 15:42 GMT
#642
On May 24 2015 00:38 27ninjabunnies wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 24 2015 00:25 Holyflare wrote:
On May 24 2015 00:23 27ninjabunnies wrote:
On May 24 2015 00:20 Holyflare wrote:
On May 24 2015 00:18 27ninjabunnies wrote:
Also, I'm going camping today, so I may or may not be around for deadline.... I'll be posting from my phone. You have approximately 30 mins to convince me my vote should go somewhere else.

Still not convinced.


no you have 30 minutes to actually read what we've already said about the game and make a decision, not the other way around


Oh I have read.

Still think Sand is mafia....

If I had more than 30 mins, I'd have a huge ass case...



but you say exactly 0 things that make geript not mafia?


Does geript go this aggro as mafia?

Or switch/lessen his read on me, when I think Im a pretty easy push?


holy shit you're making me take back my town read on you completely, there's no way you've read the thread if you're saying all these things and asking these questions, like literally the one big argument between geript and sandroba has them arguing about your first question!!?!?
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
May 23 2015 15:44 GMT
#643
-facedesks-

geript would rather comment about someone we're not lynching anyway

bunnies is i dunnae acting retarded or something -_- like there's only one scum in the game

give me a sec, damdy...i just got finished tunneling onegu last game for having two reads all game so lol ><

oh, and since geript apparently doesn't care and i'm not feeling like trying to prod him any more ^^ the reason i asked is i would have said before last game that it was complete bs that he'd go through the entire game without reading me when he seemed to think he was some sort of god at it, but given that the traitor doesn't know the scum team i'm now not so sure that something didn't make him change his mind. he obviously couldn't read me in student v -_- i was hoping his response would give me a better idea, because i'm honestly not sure that he's scum, just trusting that other people (hf namely) can read him better than me
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
May 23 2015 15:44 GMT
#644
like seriously there are like 3 main talking points between your scum read sandroba and your town read geript and you even made a decision on their alignments based on those conversations AND YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT THOSE CONVERSATIONS WERE!?!!?!?!?!?!!?!?

nah

nahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

nahhhhhhhhhhhhh way bruv
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
May 23 2015 15:46 GMT
#645
On May 24 2015 00:44 rsoultin wrote:
-facedesks-

geript would rather comment about someone we're not lynching anyway

bunnies is i dunnae acting retarded or something -_- like there's only one scum in the game

give me a sec, damdy...i just got finished tunneling onegu last game for having two reads all game so lol ><

oh, and since geript apparently doesn't care and i'm not feeling like trying to prod him any more ^^ the reason i asked is i would have said before last game that it was complete bs that he'd go through the entire game without reading me when he seemed to think he was some sort of god at it, but given that the traitor doesn't know the scum team i'm now not so sure that something didn't make him change his mind. he obviously couldn't read me in student v -_- i was hoping his response would give me a better idea, because i'm honestly not sure that he's scum, just trusting that other people (hf namely) can read him better than me


that obviously was in reference to va :/
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
May 23 2015 15:49 GMT
#646
On May 24 2015 00:44 Holyflare wrote:
like seriously there are like 3 main talking points between your scum read sandroba and your town read geript and you even made a decision on their alignments based on those conversations AND YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT THOSE CONVERSATIONS WERE!?!!?!?!?!?!!?!?

nah

nahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

nahhhhhhhhhhhhh way bruv



talking points:

1. geript points out sandros weird reads <-------- bunnies likes
sandroba counters with actual posts refuting it and pointing out geripts lying <-------- bunnies has no fucking clue this even happened

2. sandroba points out geript way too aggressive in casing him and its still lies
geript pursues shit fight

3. sandroba points out geripts response to ff? was weird
geript pursues shit fight


bunnies makes decision geript is towny and sandroba is scummy based on game, then makes statements which means she hasn't even read the game to make those decisions??????????????????
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
May 23 2015 15:50 GMT
#647
i'm about ready to drop everything and sheep myself
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
May 23 2015 15:51 GMT
#648
I don't see why you'd think I think I'm a god at reading you rsoultin. I've played like 2-3 games with you where I was town and that's counting the newbie game. I don't think you were ever lynchbaity enough or a reasonable enough case target to push when I was mafia. I'm just making the best guess I can from what I remember of your townplay. Plus I can't even read you off of specific interactions (LS, HtS, Breshke, etc).
27ninjabunnies
Profile Joined April 2014
United States2486 Posts
May 23 2015 15:51 GMT
#649
On May 24 2015 00:44 Holyflare wrote:
like seriously there are like 3 main talking points between your scum read sandroba and your town read geript and you even made a decision on their alignments based on those conversations AND YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT THOSE CONVERSATIONS WERE!?!!?!?!?!?!!?!?

nah

nahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

nahhhhhhhhhhhhh way bruv


No, I know what they were. I read them.

But I'm more curious as to what you think about them. I didn't notice a slip or anything of geript lying, so if you want to poit it out so I can assess it, please do.

I'm sorry that I can't be all that you need HF, but I'm trying love!

JUST LOVE ME DAMMIT.

*cries*

(But seriously.... that was me askin for your read on it)

+ Show Spoiler +
Also, I'm out. Will post in thread in approx 5 or 6 hours. Damn drive to go camping
I suspect the secret of personal attraction is locked up in our unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.~Hugh Mackay
27ninjabunnies
Profile Joined April 2014
United States2486 Posts
May 23 2015 15:52 GMT
#650
I also said there's prob one mafia between them. I just like geript more than sand.
I suspect the secret of personal attraction is locked up in our unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.~Hugh Mackay
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
May 23 2015 15:52 GMT
#651
On May 24 2015 00:37 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 24 2015 00:21 rsoultin wrote:
On May 24 2015 00:16 Holyflare wrote:
like his sandroba read got proven to be false and he never came back to it and in that big post he says "nobody really talked about it and just called it shit for no reason or whatever" which means he doesn't even give a shit when people ARE actually talking about it

what happened to his bunnies scum read? it vanished with no mention of her whatsoever other than bunnies getting rsouls gender wrong! what happened to his sandroba case that he was pushing? nothing other than meek complaining! this most definitely isn't the geript that caught someone in some kind of misspoken slip and is passionately pushing it as sandroba definitely being scum and we're all bad this is someone who doesn't give a shit and can't be bothered to play


xP yes, i've already prodded him over the bunnies thing...and i hate it when people ignore me -_-

@damdy

honestly? lol >< i've learned not to expect much from onegu. he usually has a little more than absolutely nothing, but saying it over and over like he has been makes me inclined to lean town on him for shitty reasons? if you want to lynch him; i won't stop you

but if you want to lynch someone other than geript i'd prefer yama or fuba if you're determined to plynch xP


Like this isn't about expectations to a degree. O don't think oneg posts are coming from a town mindset here.

Oneg is missing some of his inquisitive nature, crazy plays etc. But something that really caught my attention was the bunnies read.

He changes it for No reason to my eyes, and then jeeps his vote in bunnies. Doesn't engage a anyone and is just existing in the thread without doing anything.


eh -_- rereading his filter, you could be right? i just find it hard to believe that a scum onegu is this zzzzz when it's like his favorite role lol >< tbh
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
May 23 2015 15:52 GMT
#652
On May 24 2015 00:41 27ninjabunnies wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 24 2015 00:39 Holyflare wrote:
On May 24 2015 00:28 Holyflare wrote:
On May 24 2015 00:25 Holyflare wrote:
On May 24 2015 00:23 27ninjabunnies wrote:
On May 24 2015 00:20 Holyflare wrote:
On May 24 2015 00:18 27ninjabunnies wrote:
Also, I'm going camping today, so I may or may not be around for deadline.... I'll be posting from my phone. You have approximately 30 mins to convince me my vote should go somewhere else.

Still not convinced.


no you have 30 minutes to actually read what we've already said about the game and make a decision, not the other way around


Oh I have read.

Still think Sand is mafia....

If I had more than 30 mins, I'd have a huge ass case...



but you say exactly 0 things that make geript not mafia?


and if you quote the part where you say you liked what he said about sandroba i will refer you to the part where geript was proved to be lying about it

On May 24 2015 00:28 Holyflare wrote:
On May 24 2015 00:25 Holyflare wrote:
On May 24 2015 00:23 27ninjabunnies wrote:
On May 24 2015 00:20 Holyflare wrote:
On May 24 2015 00:18 27ninjabunnies wrote:
Also, I'm going camping today, so I may or may not be around for deadline.... I'll be posting from my phone. You have approximately 30 mins to convince me my vote should go somewhere else.

Still not convinced.


no you have 30 minutes to actually read what we've already said about the game and make a decision, not the other way around


Oh I have read.

Still think Sand is mafia....

If I had more than 30 mins, I'd have a huge ass case...



but you say exactly 0 things that make geript not mafia?


and if you quote the part where you say you liked what he said about sandroba i will refer you to the part where geript was proved to be lying about it

On May 24 2015 00:28 Holyflare wrote:
On May 24 2015 00:25 Holyflare wrote:
On May 24 2015 00:23 27ninjabunnies wrote:
On May 24 2015 00:20 Holyflare wrote:
On May 24 2015 00:18 27ninjabunnies wrote:
Also, I'm going camping today, so I may or may not be around for deadline.... I'll be posting from my phone. You have approximately 30 mins to convince me my vote should go somewhere else.

Still not convinced.


no you have 30 minutes to actually read what we've already said about the game and make a decision, not the other way around


Oh I have read.

Still think Sand is mafia....

If I had more than 30 mins, I'd have a huge ass case...



but you say exactly 0 things that make geript not mafia?


and if you quote the part where you say you liked what he said about sandroba i will refer you to the part where geript was proved to be lying about it

On May 24 2015 00:28 Holyflare wrote:
On May 24 2015 00:25 Holyflare wrote:
On May 24 2015 00:23 27ninjabunnies wrote:
On May 24 2015 00:20 Holyflare wrote:
On May 24 2015 00:18 27ninjabunnies wrote:
Also, I'm going camping today, so I may or may not be around for deadline.... I'll be posting from my phone. You have approximately 30 mins to convince me my vote should go somewhere else.

Still not convinced.


no you have 30 minutes to actually read what we've already said about the game and make a decision, not the other way around


Oh I have read.

Still think Sand is mafia....

If I had more than 30 mins, I'd have a huge ass case...



but you say exactly 0 things that make geript not mafia?


and if you quote the part where you say you liked what he said about sandroba i will refer you to the part where geript was proved to be lying about it

On May 24 2015 00:28 Holyflare wrote:
On May 24 2015 00:25 Holyflare wrote:
On May 24 2015 00:23 27ninjabunnies wrote:
On May 24 2015 00:20 Holyflare wrote:
On May 24 2015 00:18 27ninjabunnies wrote:
Also, I'm going camping today, so I may or may not be around for deadline.... I'll be posting from my phone. You have approximately 30 mins to convince me my vote should go somewhere else.

Still not convinced.


no you have 30 minutes to actually read what we've already said about the game and make a decision, not the other way around


Oh I have read.

Still think Sand is mafia....

If I had more than 30 mins, I'd have a huge ass case...



but you say exactly 0 things that make geript not mafia?


and if you quote the part where you say you liked what he said about sandroba i will refer you to the part where geript was proved to be lying about it

On May 24 2015 00:28 Holyflare wrote:
On May 24 2015 00:25 Holyflare wrote:
On May 24 2015 00:23 27ninjabunnies wrote:
On May 24 2015 00:20 Holyflare wrote:
On May 24 2015 00:18 27ninjabunnies wrote:
Also, I'm going camping today, so I may or may not be around for deadline.... I'll be posting from my phone. You have approximately 30 mins to convince me my vote should go somewhere else.

Still not convinced.


no you have 30 minutes to actually read what we've already said about the game and make a decision, not the other way around


Oh I have read.

Still think Sand is mafia....

If I had more than 30 mins, I'd have a huge ass case...



but you say exactly 0 things that make geript not mafia?


and if you quote the part where you say you liked what he said about sandroba i will refer you to the part where geript was proved to be lying about it

On May 24 2015 00:28 Holyflare wrote:
On May 24 2015 00:25 Holyflare wrote:
On May 24 2015 00:23 27ninjabunnies wrote:
On May 24 2015 00:20 Holyflare wrote:
On May 24 2015 00:18 27ninjabunnies wrote:
Also, I'm going camping today, so I may or may not be around for deadline.... I'll be posting from my phone. You have approximately 30 mins to convince me my vote should go somewhere else.

Still not convinced.


no you have 30 minutes to actually read what we've already said about the game and make a decision, not the other way around


Oh I have read.

Still think Sand is mafia....

If I had more than 30 mins, I'd have a huge ass case...



but you say exactly 0 things that make geript not mafia?


and if you quote the part where you say you liked what he said about sandroba i will refer you to the part where geript was proved to be lying about it

On May 24 2015 00:28 Holyflare wrote:
On May 24 2015 00:25 Holyflare wrote:
On May 24 2015 00:23 27ninjabunnies wrote:
On May 24 2015 00:20 Holyflare wrote:
On May 24 2015 00:18 27ninjabunnies wrote:
Also, I'm going camping today, so I may or may not be around for deadline.... I'll be posting from my phone. You have approximately 30 mins to convince me my vote should go somewhere else.

Still not convinced.


no you have 30 minutes to actually read what we've already said about the game and make a decision, not the other way around


Oh I have read.

Still think Sand is mafia....

If I had more than 30 mins, I'd have a huge ass case...



but you say exactly 0 things that make geript not mafia?


and if you quote the part where you say you liked what he said about sandroba i will refer you to the part where geript was proved to be lying about it

On May 24 2015 00:28 Holyflare wrote:
On May 24 2015 00:25 Holyflare wrote:
On May 24 2015 00:23 27ninjabunnies wrote:
On May 24 2015 00:20 Holyflare wrote:
On May 24 2015 00:18 27ninjabunnies wrote:
Also, I'm going camping today, so I may or may not be around for deadline.... I'll be posting from my phone. You have approximately 30 mins to convince me my vote should go somewhere else.

Still not convinced.


no you have 30 minutes to actually read what we've already said about the game and make a decision, not the other way around


Oh I have read.

Still think Sand is mafia....

If I had more than 30 mins, I'd have a huge ass case...



but you say exactly 0 things that make geript not mafia?


and if you quote the part where you say you liked what he said about sandroba i will refer you to the part where geript was proved to be lying about it



Well this is a long quote of nothing.
Just save me time with finding said quote, if you already have a counter to it and post it.

On May 24 2015 00:51 27ninjabunnies wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 24 2015 00:44 Holyflare wrote:
like seriously there are like 3 main talking points between your scum read sandroba and your town read geript and you even made a decision on their alignments based on those conversations AND YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT THOSE CONVERSATIONS WERE!?!!?!?!?!?!!?!?

nah

nahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

nahhhhhhhhhhhhh way bruv


No, I know what they were. I read them.

But I'm more curious as to what you think about them. I didn't notice a slip or anything of geript lying, so if you want to poit it out so I can assess it, please do.


I'm sorry that I can't be all that you need HF, but I'm trying love!

JUST LOVE ME DAMMIT.

*cries*

(But seriously.... that was me askin for your read on it)

+ Show Spoiler +
Also, I'm out. Will post in thread in approx 5 or 6 hours. Damn drive to go camping


no you haven't read them
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
May 23 2015 15:52 GMT
#653
I'm commenting on what I find important. I'm kinda assuming that a group of mafia and deroy town will lynch me. And my townreads are usually quite fantastic. So I'd like to get those out before I die so people don't lynch my townreads.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
May 23 2015 15:53 GMT
#654
sandroba even made the same posts as me
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
May 23 2015 15:55 GMT
#655
On May 24 2015 00:52 geript wrote:
I'm commenting on what I find important. I'm kinda assuming that a group of mafia and deroy town will lynch me. And my townreads are usually quite fantastic. So I'd like to get those out before I die so people don't lynch my townreads.


so you don't think it's important that your case on sandroba was disproved? it seems you don't even realise with your "nobody even talked about it" posts
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
May 23 2015 15:55 GMT
#656
On May 24 2015 00:52 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 24 2015 00:37 Damdred wrote:
On May 24 2015 00:21 rsoultin wrote:
On May 24 2015 00:16 Holyflare wrote:
like his sandroba read got proven to be false and he never came back to it and in that big post he says "nobody really talked about it and just called it shit for no reason or whatever" which means he doesn't even give a shit when people ARE actually talking about it

what happened to his bunnies scum read? it vanished with no mention of her whatsoever other than bunnies getting rsouls gender wrong! what happened to his sandroba case that he was pushing? nothing other than meek complaining! this most definitely isn't the geript that caught someone in some kind of misspoken slip and is passionately pushing it as sandroba definitely being scum and we're all bad this is someone who doesn't give a shit and can't be bothered to play


xP yes, i've already prodded him over the bunnies thing...and i hate it when people ignore me -_-

@damdy

honestly? lol >< i've learned not to expect much from onegu. he usually has a little more than absolutely nothing, but saying it over and over like he has been makes me inclined to lean town on him for shitty reasons? if you want to lynch him; i won't stop you

but if you want to lynch someone other than geript i'd prefer yama or fuba if you're determined to plynch xP


Like this isn't about expectations to a degree. O don't think oneg posts are coming from a town mindset here.

Oneg is missing some of his inquisitive nature, crazy plays etc. But something that really caught my attention was the bunnies read.

He changes it for No reason to my eyes, and then jeeps his vote in bunnies. Doesn't engage a anyone and is just existing in the thread without doing anything.


eh -_- rereading his filter, you could be right? i just find it hard to believe that a scum onegu is this zzzzz when it's like his favorite role lol >< tbh


Eh neat and tidy mafia and xxx night of debauchery probably would be the only examples of zzz suck onegu
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
May 23 2015 15:55 GMT
#657
On May 24 2015 00:51 geript wrote:
I don't see why you'd think I think I'm a god at reading you rsoultin. I've played like 2-3 games with you where I was town and that's counting the newbie game. I don't think you were ever lynchbaity enough or a reasonable enough case target to push when I was mafia. I'm just making the best guess I can from what I remember of your townplay. Plus I can't even read you off of specific interactions (LS, HtS, Breshke, etc).


xP

i could find the obs qt i'm talking about but frankly it's not worth my time. you had me as mafia barely reading the thread shortly after i started playing...either in horn or titanic, i forget which. stating meta lol >< yet last game when you were traitor you tell me i'm decent at mafia? when did that shift happen? why? or was it even true? the only reason i'm even entertaining the thought that it might be true is that you had to scumhunt to satisfy your wincon last game -_-
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
May 23 2015 15:57 GMT
#658
sequence of events:

geript cases sandroba
i say it's bad
sandroba gives reason for the events happening
geript says no that's bull shit look at all ritoky posted! (this was proven to actually be a lie and only a select few posts from ritokys filter)
sandroba says haha you're full of shit
geript ignores and qq's about his response to ff and starts a different shit fight
geript ignores bunnies scum read
geript ignores game
geript goes off on tangent but also qq's that nobody talked about sandroba even though he fucked off

/game
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
May 23 2015 15:57 GMT
#659
On May 24 2015 00:55 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 24 2015 00:52 rsoultin wrote:
On May 24 2015 00:37 Damdred wrote:
On May 24 2015 00:21 rsoultin wrote:
On May 24 2015 00:16 Holyflare wrote:
like his sandroba read got proven to be false and he never came back to it and in that big post he says "nobody really talked about it and just called it shit for no reason or whatever" which means he doesn't even give a shit when people ARE actually talking about it

what happened to his bunnies scum read? it vanished with no mention of her whatsoever other than bunnies getting rsouls gender wrong! what happened to his sandroba case that he was pushing? nothing other than meek complaining! this most definitely isn't the geript that caught someone in some kind of misspoken slip and is passionately pushing it as sandroba definitely being scum and we're all bad this is someone who doesn't give a shit and can't be bothered to play


xP yes, i've already prodded him over the bunnies thing...and i hate it when people ignore me -_-

@damdy

honestly? lol >< i've learned not to expect much from onegu. he usually has a little more than absolutely nothing, but saying it over and over like he has been makes me inclined to lean town on him for shitty reasons? if you want to lynch him; i won't stop you

but if you want to lynch someone other than geript i'd prefer yama or fuba if you're determined to plynch xP


Like this isn't about expectations to a degree. O don't think oneg posts are coming from a town mindset here.

Oneg is missing some of his inquisitive nature, crazy plays etc. But something that really caught my attention was the bunnies read.

He changes it for No reason to my eyes, and then jeeps his vote in bunnies. Doesn't engage a anyone and is just existing in the thread without doing anything.


eh -_- rereading his filter, you could be right? i just find it hard to believe that a scum onegu is this zzzzz when it's like his favorite role lol >< tbh


Eh neat and tidy mafia and xxx night of debauchery probably would be the only examples of zzz suck onegu


i should look at neat and tidy...xxx was for outside reasons that i don't think apply here?
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
May 23 2015 15:58 GMT
#660
no onegu is way more afk/lurky as mafia in my experience
Prev 1 31 32 33 34 35 134 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 16m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech142
Liquid`TLO 92
BRAT_OK 62
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 26964
Leta 1083
Horang2 267
firebathero 173
Trap 151
Zeus 95
Hyun 69
soO 56
ToSsGirL 36
Bale 32
[ Show more ]
Rock 26
Aegong 24
scan(afreeca) 21
Bishop 16
Noble 11
Sacsri 9
Dota 2
Dendi1206
420jenkins384
qojqva31
Counter-Strike
fl0m4700
Other Games
Beastyqt641
mouzStarbuck366
byalli267
KnowMe214
Hui .177
Livibee82
QueenE74
FrodaN13
[ Show 20 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• poizon28 64
• 3DClanTV 38
• Adnapsc2 16
• Response 13
• Hinosc 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach86
• Azhi_Dahaki14
• Michael_bg 11
• FirePhoenix10
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1670
Other Games
• Shiphtur574
Upcoming Events
AI Arena Tournament
16m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2h 16m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
17h 16m
Patches Events
22h 16m
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 2h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 2h
OSC
1d 6h
OSC
1d 19h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.