• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:44
CEST 18:44
KST 01:44
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War545.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch)
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9593 users

Carnaval do Brasil Mafia - Page 32

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 30 31 32 33 34 134 Next
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
May 23 2015 15:12 GMT
#621
On May 24 2015 00:09 rsoultin wrote:
-_-

i'm tryyyyyyying to be good and let you...i dunnae, appeal to prp before he leaves for the day if you're actually town here, geript...but i don't have much patience lol ><

yama scumreading you aside, does that also apply to holyflare? to sandroba? like who gives a fuck what yama thinks, anyway; he's not playing this game and is scum lol >< even if we say sandy is scum, too, which i'm not entirely convinced of (though the longer he stays away from the thread the more i question that) it's holyflare's read people are sheeping. why are you talking about yama?


because he's mafia and can't be bothered to defend it while meekly pushing shit into yamato's direction but not actually even calling him mafia
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
May 23 2015 15:13 GMT
#622
Day 1 Vote Count

geript (4): sandroba, Holyflare, rsoultin, yamato77, prplhz
27ninjabunnies (2) prplhz, sandroba, Onegu
sandroba (2): Fecalfeast, geript, 27ninjabunnies
Damdred (2): Holyflare, rsoultin, Fecalfeast, VayneAuthority
VayneAuthority (0): yamato77
Holyflare (0): rsoultin
Fecalfeast (0): prplhz
rsoultin (0): Onegu

Not voted (3): fuba, Damdred, ritoky

Currently, geript is set to be executed. Day 1 ends in at 22:00 GMT (+00:00).
The voting thread is located here.
Posting after the deadline and before the flip will result in a modkill.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
May 23 2015 15:16 GMT
#623
like his sandroba read got proven to be false and he never came back to it and in that big post he says "nobody really talked about it and just called it shit for no reason or whatever" which means he doesn't even give a shit when people ARE actually talking about it

what happened to his bunnies scum read? it vanished with no mention of her whatsoever other than bunnies getting rsouls gender wrong! what happened to his sandroba case that he was pushing? nothing other than meek complaining! this most definitely isn't the geript that caught someone in some kind of misspoken slip and is passionately pushing it as sandroba definitely being scum and we're all bad this is someone who doesn't give a shit and can't be bothered to play
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
May 23 2015 15:16 GMT
#624
Rsoultin what do you think of onegu?

I'm kinda at a strange spot I don't trust myself to read geript... Some of what he posted makes me think town that fight with sand was bad though.

His other reads seem ok to a point though, the read on me even makes sense to an extent with how I've been posting.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
May 23 2015 15:16 GMT
#625
Not really. Just busy waiting for my friend to leave. Just helping carry shit. Play piccaboo to keep his kid entertained. Petting the dogs.
27ninjabunnies
Profile Joined April 2014
United States2486 Posts
May 23 2015 15:17 GMT
#626
I'm disappointed I only had 1 page to read.

I actually dont like yamato's read at the top, though I do have some questions.

Your reads just seem meh.

What about FF case on damdred lacks, especially when it seems like you have a leaning scum read on damdred.
I.E. What do you think cold be added to FF's case to make damdred the lynch today, since according to you no one wants to lynch him.

I find it also weird you have few words to explain anything on onegu, VA, and Rit/HF thing (the last I find weird)
I suspect the secret of personal attraction is locked up in our unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.~Hugh Mackay
27ninjabunnies
Profile Joined April 2014
United States2486 Posts
May 23 2015 15:18 GMT
#627
Also, I'm going camping today, so I may or may not be around for deadline.... I'll be posting from my phone. You have approximately 30 mins to convince me my vote should go somewhere else.

Still not convinced.
I suspect the secret of personal attraction is locked up in our unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.~Hugh Mackay
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
May 23 2015 15:20 GMT
#628
On May 24 2015 00:18 27ninjabunnies wrote:
Also, I'm going camping today, so I may or may not be around for deadline.... I'll be posting from my phone. You have approximately 30 mins to convince me my vote should go somewhere else.

Still not convinced.


no you have 30 minutes to actually read what we've already said about the game and make a decision, not the other way around
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
May 23 2015 15:21 GMT
#629
On May 24 2015 00:16 Holyflare wrote:
like his sandroba read got proven to be false and he never came back to it and in that big post he says "nobody really talked about it and just called it shit for no reason or whatever" which means he doesn't even give a shit when people ARE actually talking about it

what happened to his bunnies scum read? it vanished with no mention of her whatsoever other than bunnies getting rsouls gender wrong! what happened to his sandroba case that he was pushing? nothing other than meek complaining! this most definitely isn't the geript that caught someone in some kind of misspoken slip and is passionately pushing it as sandroba definitely being scum and we're all bad this is someone who doesn't give a shit and can't be bothered to play


xP yes, i've already prodded him over the bunnies thing...and i hate it when people ignore me -_-

@damdy

honestly? lol >< i've learned not to expect much from onegu. he usually has a little more than absolutely nothing, but saying it over and over like he has been makes me inclined to lean town on him for shitty reasons? if you want to lynch him; i won't stop you

but if you want to lynch someone other than geript i'd prefer yama or fuba if you're determined to plynch xP
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
27ninjabunnies
Profile Joined April 2014
United States2486 Posts
May 23 2015 15:23 GMT
#630
On May 24 2015 00:20 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 24 2015 00:18 27ninjabunnies wrote:
Also, I'm going camping today, so I may or may not be around for deadline.... I'll be posting from my phone. You have approximately 30 mins to convince me my vote should go somewhere else.

Still not convinced.


no you have 30 minutes to actually read what we've already said about the game and make a decision, not the other way around


Oh I have read.

Still think Sand is mafia....

If I had more than 30 mins, I'd have a huge ass case...

I suspect the secret of personal attraction is locked up in our unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.~Hugh Mackay
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
May 23 2015 15:23 GMT
#631
On May 24 2015 00:18 27ninjabunnies wrote:
Also, I'm going camping today, so I may or may not be around for deadline.... I'll be posting from my phone. You have approximately 30 mins to convince me my vote should go somewhere else.

Still not convinced.


i want to lynch yama ^^ and why do you think sandy's such a better lynch than geript, anyway?
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
May 23 2015 15:25 GMT
#632
On May 24 2015 00:23 27ninjabunnies wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 24 2015 00:20 Holyflare wrote:
On May 24 2015 00:18 27ninjabunnies wrote:
Also, I'm going camping today, so I may or may not be around for deadline.... I'll be posting from my phone. You have approximately 30 mins to convince me my vote should go somewhere else.

Still not convinced.


no you have 30 minutes to actually read what we've already said about the game and make a decision, not the other way around


Oh I have read.

Still think Sand is mafia....

If I had more than 30 mins, I'd have a huge ass case...



but you say exactly 0 things that make geript not mafia?
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
May 23 2015 15:28 GMT
#633
On May 24 2015 00:25 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 24 2015 00:23 27ninjabunnies wrote:
On May 24 2015 00:20 Holyflare wrote:
On May 24 2015 00:18 27ninjabunnies wrote:
Also, I'm going camping today, so I may or may not be around for deadline.... I'll be posting from my phone. You have approximately 30 mins to convince me my vote should go somewhere else.

Still not convinced.


no you have 30 minutes to actually read what we've already said about the game and make a decision, not the other way around


Oh I have read.

Still think Sand is mafia....

If I had more than 30 mins, I'd have a huge ass case...



but you say exactly 0 things that make geript not mafia?


and if you quote the part where you say you liked what he said about sandroba i will refer you to the part where geript was proved to be lying about it
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
May 23 2015 15:35 GMT
#634
It's funny. I know VA has been pretty trolly and isn't doing much. But I really feel like he's town. Like I hate how he's playing and he 100% can do this as mafia, but I really think he's town. Just how he's trolling feels a bit more towny trolly for him.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
May 23 2015 15:37 GMT
#635
On May 24 2015 00:21 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 24 2015 00:16 Holyflare wrote:
like his sandroba read got proven to be false and he never came back to it and in that big post he says "nobody really talked about it and just called it shit for no reason or whatever" which means he doesn't even give a shit when people ARE actually talking about it

what happened to his bunnies scum read? it vanished with no mention of her whatsoever other than bunnies getting rsouls gender wrong! what happened to his sandroba case that he was pushing? nothing other than meek complaining! this most definitely isn't the geript that caught someone in some kind of misspoken slip and is passionately pushing it as sandroba definitely being scum and we're all bad this is someone who doesn't give a shit and can't be bothered to play


xP yes, i've already prodded him over the bunnies thing...and i hate it when people ignore me -_-

@damdy

honestly? lol >< i've learned not to expect much from onegu. he usually has a little more than absolutely nothing, but saying it over and over like he has been makes me inclined to lean town on him for shitty reasons? if you want to lynch him; i won't stop you

but if you want to lynch someone other than geript i'd prefer yama or fuba if you're determined to plynch xP


Like this isn't about expectations to a degree. O don't think oneg posts are coming from a town mindset here.

Oneg is missing some of his inquisitive nature, crazy plays etc. But something that really caught my attention was the bunnies read.

He changes it for No reason to my eyes, and then jeeps his vote in bunnies. Doesn't engage a anyone and is just existing in the thread without doing anything.
27ninjabunnies
Profile Joined April 2014
United States2486 Posts
May 23 2015 15:37 GMT
#636
On May 24 2015 00:23 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 24 2015 00:18 27ninjabunnies wrote:
Also, I'm going camping today, so I may or may not be around for deadline.... I'll be posting from my phone. You have approximately 30 mins to convince me my vote should go somewhere else.

Still not convinced.


i want to lynch yama ^^ and why do you think sandy's such a better lynch than geript, anyway?


Prob cause Geript pocketed me with his Sand read earlier on.
I suspect the secret of personal attraction is locked up in our unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.~Hugh Mackay
27ninjabunnies
Profile Joined April 2014
United States2486 Posts
May 23 2015 15:38 GMT
#637
On May 24 2015 00:25 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 24 2015 00:23 27ninjabunnies wrote:
On May 24 2015 00:20 Holyflare wrote:
On May 24 2015 00:18 27ninjabunnies wrote:
Also, I'm going camping today, so I may or may not be around for deadline.... I'll be posting from my phone. You have approximately 30 mins to convince me my vote should go somewhere else.

Still not convinced.


no you have 30 minutes to actually read what we've already said about the game and make a decision, not the other way around


Oh I have read.

Still think Sand is mafia....

If I had more than 30 mins, I'd have a huge ass case...



but you say exactly 0 things that make geript not mafia?


Does geript go this aggro as mafia?

Or switch/lessen his read on me, when I think Im a pretty easy push?
I suspect the secret of personal attraction is locked up in our unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.~Hugh Mackay
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
May 23 2015 15:39 GMT
#638
Onegu is a lot less fun and interesting than I think of him as town. It's funny... Maybe more ironic that Marv and I were talking in Ver's game about how he's far more free-spirited as town. Despite the JB joke, I'm not really seeing that from him this game. It's just not very town him especially when he's 'drunk.' I actually think he might be a better lynch than Sandro.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
May 23 2015 15:39 GMT
#639
On May 24 2015 00:28 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 24 2015 00:25 Holyflare wrote:
On May 24 2015 00:23 27ninjabunnies wrote:
On May 24 2015 00:20 Holyflare wrote:
On May 24 2015 00:18 27ninjabunnies wrote:
Also, I'm going camping today, so I may or may not be around for deadline.... I'll be posting from my phone. You have approximately 30 mins to convince me my vote should go somewhere else.

Still not convinced.


no you have 30 minutes to actually read what we've already said about the game and make a decision, not the other way around


Oh I have read.

Still think Sand is mafia....

If I had more than 30 mins, I'd have a huge ass case...



but you say exactly 0 things that make geript not mafia?


and if you quote the part where you say you liked what he said about sandroba i will refer you to the part where geript was proved to be lying about it

On May 24 2015 00:28 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 24 2015 00:25 Holyflare wrote:
On May 24 2015 00:23 27ninjabunnies wrote:
On May 24 2015 00:20 Holyflare wrote:
On May 24 2015 00:18 27ninjabunnies wrote:
Also, I'm going camping today, so I may or may not be around for deadline.... I'll be posting from my phone. You have approximately 30 mins to convince me my vote should go somewhere else.

Still not convinced.


no you have 30 minutes to actually read what we've already said about the game and make a decision, not the other way around


Oh I have read.

Still think Sand is mafia....

If I had more than 30 mins, I'd have a huge ass case...



but you say exactly 0 things that make geript not mafia?


and if you quote the part where you say you liked what he said about sandroba i will refer you to the part where geript was proved to be lying about it

On May 24 2015 00:28 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 24 2015 00:25 Holyflare wrote:
On May 24 2015 00:23 27ninjabunnies wrote:
On May 24 2015 00:20 Holyflare wrote:
On May 24 2015 00:18 27ninjabunnies wrote:
Also, I'm going camping today, so I may or may not be around for deadline.... I'll be posting from my phone. You have approximately 30 mins to convince me my vote should go somewhere else.

Still not convinced.


no you have 30 minutes to actually read what we've already said about the game and make a decision, not the other way around


Oh I have read.

Still think Sand is mafia....

If I had more than 30 mins, I'd have a huge ass case...



but you say exactly 0 things that make geript not mafia?


and if you quote the part where you say you liked what he said about sandroba i will refer you to the part where geript was proved to be lying about it

On May 24 2015 00:28 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 24 2015 00:25 Holyflare wrote:
On May 24 2015 00:23 27ninjabunnies wrote:
On May 24 2015 00:20 Holyflare wrote:
On May 24 2015 00:18 27ninjabunnies wrote:
Also, I'm going camping today, so I may or may not be around for deadline.... I'll be posting from my phone. You have approximately 30 mins to convince me my vote should go somewhere else.

Still not convinced.


no you have 30 minutes to actually read what we've already said about the game and make a decision, not the other way around


Oh I have read.

Still think Sand is mafia....

If I had more than 30 mins, I'd have a huge ass case...



but you say exactly 0 things that make geript not mafia?


and if you quote the part where you say you liked what he said about sandroba i will refer you to the part where geript was proved to be lying about it

On May 24 2015 00:28 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 24 2015 00:25 Holyflare wrote:
On May 24 2015 00:23 27ninjabunnies wrote:
On May 24 2015 00:20 Holyflare wrote:
On May 24 2015 00:18 27ninjabunnies wrote:
Also, I'm going camping today, so I may or may not be around for deadline.... I'll be posting from my phone. You have approximately 30 mins to convince me my vote should go somewhere else.

Still not convinced.


no you have 30 minutes to actually read what we've already said about the game and make a decision, not the other way around


Oh I have read.

Still think Sand is mafia....

If I had more than 30 mins, I'd have a huge ass case...



but you say exactly 0 things that make geript not mafia?


and if you quote the part where you say you liked what he said about sandroba i will refer you to the part where geript was proved to be lying about it

On May 24 2015 00:28 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 24 2015 00:25 Holyflare wrote:
On May 24 2015 00:23 27ninjabunnies wrote:
On May 24 2015 00:20 Holyflare wrote:
On May 24 2015 00:18 27ninjabunnies wrote:
Also, I'm going camping today, so I may or may not be around for deadline.... I'll be posting from my phone. You have approximately 30 mins to convince me my vote should go somewhere else.

Still not convinced.


no you have 30 minutes to actually read what we've already said about the game and make a decision, not the other way around


Oh I have read.

Still think Sand is mafia....

If I had more than 30 mins, I'd have a huge ass case...



but you say exactly 0 things that make geript not mafia?


and if you quote the part where you say you liked what he said about sandroba i will refer you to the part where geript was proved to be lying about it

On May 24 2015 00:28 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 24 2015 00:25 Holyflare wrote:
On May 24 2015 00:23 27ninjabunnies wrote:
On May 24 2015 00:20 Holyflare wrote:
On May 24 2015 00:18 27ninjabunnies wrote:
Also, I'm going camping today, so I may or may not be around for deadline.... I'll be posting from my phone. You have approximately 30 mins to convince me my vote should go somewhere else.

Still not convinced.


no you have 30 minutes to actually read what we've already said about the game and make a decision, not the other way around


Oh I have read.

Still think Sand is mafia....

If I had more than 30 mins, I'd have a huge ass case...



but you say exactly 0 things that make geript not mafia?


and if you quote the part where you say you liked what he said about sandroba i will refer you to the part where geript was proved to be lying about it

On May 24 2015 00:28 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 24 2015 00:25 Holyflare wrote:
On May 24 2015 00:23 27ninjabunnies wrote:
On May 24 2015 00:20 Holyflare wrote:
On May 24 2015 00:18 27ninjabunnies wrote:
Also, I'm going camping today, so I may or may not be around for deadline.... I'll be posting from my phone. You have approximately 30 mins to convince me my vote should go somewhere else.

Still not convinced.


no you have 30 minutes to actually read what we've already said about the game and make a decision, not the other way around


Oh I have read.

Still think Sand is mafia....

If I had more than 30 mins, I'd have a huge ass case...



but you say exactly 0 things that make geript not mafia?


and if you quote the part where you say you liked what he said about sandroba i will refer you to the part where geript was proved to be lying about it

On May 24 2015 00:28 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 24 2015 00:25 Holyflare wrote:
On May 24 2015 00:23 27ninjabunnies wrote:
On May 24 2015 00:20 Holyflare wrote:
On May 24 2015 00:18 27ninjabunnies wrote:
Also, I'm going camping today, so I may or may not be around for deadline.... I'll be posting from my phone. You have approximately 30 mins to convince me my vote should go somewhere else.

Still not convinced.


no you have 30 minutes to actually read what we've already said about the game and make a decision, not the other way around


Oh I have read.

Still think Sand is mafia....

If I had more than 30 mins, I'd have a huge ass case...



but you say exactly 0 things that make geript not mafia?


and if you quote the part where you say you liked what he said about sandroba i will refer you to the part where geript was proved to be lying about it

27ninjabunnies
Profile Joined April 2014
United States2486 Posts
May 23 2015 15:41 GMT
#640
On May 24 2015 00:39 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 24 2015 00:28 Holyflare wrote:
On May 24 2015 00:25 Holyflare wrote:
On May 24 2015 00:23 27ninjabunnies wrote:
On May 24 2015 00:20 Holyflare wrote:
On May 24 2015 00:18 27ninjabunnies wrote:
Also, I'm going camping today, so I may or may not be around for deadline.... I'll be posting from my phone. You have approximately 30 mins to convince me my vote should go somewhere else.

Still not convinced.


no you have 30 minutes to actually read what we've already said about the game and make a decision, not the other way around


Oh I have read.

Still think Sand is mafia....

If I had more than 30 mins, I'd have a huge ass case...



but you say exactly 0 things that make geript not mafia?


and if you quote the part where you say you liked what he said about sandroba i will refer you to the part where geript was proved to be lying about it

Show nested quote +
On May 24 2015 00:28 Holyflare wrote:
On May 24 2015 00:25 Holyflare wrote:
On May 24 2015 00:23 27ninjabunnies wrote:
On May 24 2015 00:20 Holyflare wrote:
On May 24 2015 00:18 27ninjabunnies wrote:
Also, I'm going camping today, so I may or may not be around for deadline.... I'll be posting from my phone. You have approximately 30 mins to convince me my vote should go somewhere else.

Still not convinced.


no you have 30 minutes to actually read what we've already said about the game and make a decision, not the other way around


Oh I have read.

Still think Sand is mafia....

If I had more than 30 mins, I'd have a huge ass case...



but you say exactly 0 things that make geript not mafia?


and if you quote the part where you say you liked what he said about sandroba i will refer you to the part where geript was proved to be lying about it

Show nested quote +
On May 24 2015 00:28 Holyflare wrote:
On May 24 2015 00:25 Holyflare wrote:
On May 24 2015 00:23 27ninjabunnies wrote:
On May 24 2015 00:20 Holyflare wrote:
On May 24 2015 00:18 27ninjabunnies wrote:
Also, I'm going camping today, so I may or may not be around for deadline.... I'll be posting from my phone. You have approximately 30 mins to convince me my vote should go somewhere else.

Still not convinced.


no you have 30 minutes to actually read what we've already said about the game and make a decision, not the other way around


Oh I have read.

Still think Sand is mafia....

If I had more than 30 mins, I'd have a huge ass case...



but you say exactly 0 things that make geript not mafia?


and if you quote the part where you say you liked what he said about sandroba i will refer you to the part where geript was proved to be lying about it

Show nested quote +
On May 24 2015 00:28 Holyflare wrote:
On May 24 2015 00:25 Holyflare wrote:
On May 24 2015 00:23 27ninjabunnies wrote:
On May 24 2015 00:20 Holyflare wrote:
On May 24 2015 00:18 27ninjabunnies wrote:
Also, I'm going camping today, so I may or may not be around for deadline.... I'll be posting from my phone. You have approximately 30 mins to convince me my vote should go somewhere else.

Still not convinced.


no you have 30 minutes to actually read what we've already said about the game and make a decision, not the other way around


Oh I have read.

Still think Sand is mafia....

If I had more than 30 mins, I'd have a huge ass case...



but you say exactly 0 things that make geript not mafia?


and if you quote the part where you say you liked what he said about sandroba i will refer you to the part where geript was proved to be lying about it

Show nested quote +
On May 24 2015 00:28 Holyflare wrote:
On May 24 2015 00:25 Holyflare wrote:
On May 24 2015 00:23 27ninjabunnies wrote:
On May 24 2015 00:20 Holyflare wrote:
On May 24 2015 00:18 27ninjabunnies wrote:
Also, I'm going camping today, so I may or may not be around for deadline.... I'll be posting from my phone. You have approximately 30 mins to convince me my vote should go somewhere else.

Still not convinced.


no you have 30 minutes to actually read what we've already said about the game and make a decision, not the other way around


Oh I have read.

Still think Sand is mafia....

If I had more than 30 mins, I'd have a huge ass case...



but you say exactly 0 things that make geript not mafia?


and if you quote the part where you say you liked what he said about sandroba i will refer you to the part where geript was proved to be lying about it

Show nested quote +
On May 24 2015 00:28 Holyflare wrote:
On May 24 2015 00:25 Holyflare wrote:
On May 24 2015 00:23 27ninjabunnies wrote:
On May 24 2015 00:20 Holyflare wrote:
On May 24 2015 00:18 27ninjabunnies wrote:
Also, I'm going camping today, so I may or may not be around for deadline.... I'll be posting from my phone. You have approximately 30 mins to convince me my vote should go somewhere else.

Still not convinced.


no you have 30 minutes to actually read what we've already said about the game and make a decision, not the other way around


Oh I have read.

Still think Sand is mafia....

If I had more than 30 mins, I'd have a huge ass case...



but you say exactly 0 things that make geript not mafia?


and if you quote the part where you say you liked what he said about sandroba i will refer you to the part where geript was proved to be lying about it

Show nested quote +
On May 24 2015 00:28 Holyflare wrote:
On May 24 2015 00:25 Holyflare wrote:
On May 24 2015 00:23 27ninjabunnies wrote:
On May 24 2015 00:20 Holyflare wrote:
On May 24 2015 00:18 27ninjabunnies wrote:
Also, I'm going camping today, so I may or may not be around for deadline.... I'll be posting from my phone. You have approximately 30 mins to convince me my vote should go somewhere else.

Still not convinced.


no you have 30 minutes to actually read what we've already said about the game and make a decision, not the other way around


Oh I have read.

Still think Sand is mafia....

If I had more than 30 mins, I'd have a huge ass case...



but you say exactly 0 things that make geript not mafia?


and if you quote the part where you say you liked what he said about sandroba i will refer you to the part where geript was proved to be lying about it

Show nested quote +
On May 24 2015 00:28 Holyflare wrote:
On May 24 2015 00:25 Holyflare wrote:
On May 24 2015 00:23 27ninjabunnies wrote:
On May 24 2015 00:20 Holyflare wrote:
On May 24 2015 00:18 27ninjabunnies wrote:
Also, I'm going camping today, so I may or may not be around for deadline.... I'll be posting from my phone. You have approximately 30 mins to convince me my vote should go somewhere else.

Still not convinced.


no you have 30 minutes to actually read what we've already said about the game and make a decision, not the other way around


Oh I have read.

Still think Sand is mafia....

If I had more than 30 mins, I'd have a huge ass case...



but you say exactly 0 things that make geript not mafia?


and if you quote the part where you say you liked what he said about sandroba i will refer you to the part where geript was proved to be lying about it

Show nested quote +
On May 24 2015 00:28 Holyflare wrote:
On May 24 2015 00:25 Holyflare wrote:
On May 24 2015 00:23 27ninjabunnies wrote:
On May 24 2015 00:20 Holyflare wrote:
On May 24 2015 00:18 27ninjabunnies wrote:
Also, I'm going camping today, so I may or may not be around for deadline.... I'll be posting from my phone. You have approximately 30 mins to convince me my vote should go somewhere else.

Still not convinced.


no you have 30 minutes to actually read what we've already said about the game and make a decision, not the other way around


Oh I have read.

Still think Sand is mafia....

If I had more than 30 mins, I'd have a huge ass case...



but you say exactly 0 things that make geript not mafia?


and if you quote the part where you say you liked what he said about sandroba i will refer you to the part where geript was proved to be lying about it



Well this is a long quote of nothing.
Just save me time with finding said quote, if you already have a counter to it and post it.
I suspect the secret of personal attraction is locked up in our unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.~Hugh Mackay
Prev 1 30 31 32 33 34 134 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 16m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech142
Liquid`TLO 92
BRAT_OK 62
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 26964
Leta 1083
Horang2 267
firebathero 173
Trap 151
Zeus 95
Hyun 69
soO 56
ToSsGirL 36
Bale 32
[ Show more ]
Rock 26
Aegong 24
scan(afreeca) 21
Bishop 16
Noble 11
Sacsri 9
Dota 2
Dendi1206
420jenkins384
qojqva31
Counter-Strike
fl0m4700
Other Games
Beastyqt641
mouzStarbuck366
byalli267
KnowMe214
Hui .177
Livibee82
QueenE74
FrodaN13
[ Show 20 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• poizon28 64
• 3DClanTV 38
• Adnapsc2 16
• Response 13
• Hinosc 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach86
• Azhi_Dahaki14
• Michael_bg 11
• FirePhoenix10
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1670
Other Games
• Shiphtur574
Upcoming Events
AI Arena Tournament
16m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2h 16m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
17h 16m
Patches Events
22h 16m
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 2h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 2h
OSC
1d 6h
OSC
1d 19h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.