• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:30
CEST 17:30
KST 00:30
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War BW General Discussion TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7817 users

Carnaval do Brasil Mafia - Page 26

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 24 25 26 27 28 134 Next
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
May 22 2015 23:36 GMT
#501
Anyway I'll be back in tomorrow, heading out.
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
May 22 2015 23:38 GMT
#502
lol o.0

>>

<<

i still haven't read all of the 8 games i tabbed \o/ probably cause there are 8

it's a town prp <3 and the day you convince me that you can play as scum at all i'll bother actually worrying about your content xP lol

@bunnies prob va's read on me...it was the only decent one but not meta lol >< i think most people don't even bother

hf, you think it's another rit/damdy scumteam? cause i don't see a damdy misreading rit unless they're both scum (think i may have mentioned this before :/) not sure that i can read rit any more reliably than i can read geript -_- lol...i just remembered how dumb i was being in joat while rereading it
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
May 22 2015 23:39 GMT
#503
why mean rsoul
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
May 22 2015 23:39 GMT
#504
meanie
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
May 22 2015 23:40 GMT
#505
I'd really like to reinforce the point that town damdred would not have given me townreads like that.
On February 15 2015 08:15 Damdred wrote:
FF if you ever play weaker than this again I will policy lynch you.

this is not the only time he has said something like this but damdred has been on my case since this post every game we've been in together
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
May 22 2015 23:40 GMT
#506
Anyway, I'm still interested in knowing how Holyflare can know I'm not reading the thread when I'm reading the thread.
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
27ninjabunnies
Profile Joined April 2014
United States2486 Posts
May 22 2015 23:40 GMT
#507
On May 23 2015 08:36 ritoky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 23 2015 08:31 27ninjabunnies wrote:
On May 23 2015 08:28 ritoky wrote:
On May 23 2015 08:07 27ninjabunnies wrote:
On May 23 2015 08:02 prplhz wrote:
sandroba wrote a short case on you.

What rsoultin read from who else did you think was made by Onegu? I want to see the case that could make you go from "He could be town but idk. Hasn't done anything." to "I really like Onegu".


If im not mistaken, i went from i really like onegu to the opposite way... I'm looking for the read now.
Im thinking it might be the geript read on rsoul, but that doesnt stick out to me.

@Ritoky- you just mad cause i called you mafia


not really, I just think all of your reads are bad. like...every single one.


I think you are bad. Like, Im sure if a cop checked you, you would be red.

I'm very disappointed that you probably won't live til tomorrow to fake green me this game. Well, that's if we don't lynch Sand first.... If we do, by all means, bring the green check on.


you gonna shoot me?


I will neither confirm or deny I am a role. I'll let mafia figure that out for themselves.

+ Show Spoiler +
But oh MAN if I had a gun

[image loading]
I suspect the secret of personal attraction is locked up in our unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.~Hugh Mackay
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
May 22 2015 23:41 GMT
#508
On May 23 2015 08:35 prplhz wrote:
I don't know what to think about the falling asleep thing but it could be important. Might sheep rsoultin on it.


essentially damdy claimed he fell asleep and that's why he didn't follow through with his reads last night...but somehow managed to post elsewhere while "asleep"
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
May 22 2015 23:42 GMT
#509
On May 23 2015 08:41 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 23 2015 08:35 prplhz wrote:
I don't know what to think about the falling asleep thing but it could be important. Might sheep rsoultin on it.


essentially damdy claimed he fell asleep and that's why he didn't follow through with his reads last night...but somehow managed to post elsewhere while "asleep"

I'm with you so far but I'm not so sure mafia would be so dumb as to lie about that? I mean, you'll get found out.
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
May 22 2015 23:42 GMT
#510
I know not all of my points are new and exciting but can someone comment on my case please? I'm going out for the night soon and would like people to raise concerns before I go afk
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
May 22 2015 23:43 GMT
#511
On May 23 2015 08:42 Fecalfeast wrote:
I know not all of my points are new and exciting but can someone comment on my case please? I'm going out for the night soon and would like people to raise concerns before I go afk

I tentatively like it.
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
May 22 2015 23:43 GMT
#512
On May 23 2015 08:38 rsoultin wrote:
lol o.0

>>

<<

i still haven't read all of the 8 games i tabbed \o/ probably cause there are 8

it's a town prp <3 and the day you convince me that you can play as scum at all i'll bother actually worrying about your content xP lol

@bunnies prob va's read on me...it was the only decent one but not meta lol >< i think most people don't even bother

hf, you think it's another rit/damdy scumteam? cause i don't see a damdy misreading rit unless they're both scum (think i may have mentioned this before :/) not sure that i can read rit any more reliably than i can read geript -_- lol...i just remembered how dumb i was being in joat while rereading it




¯\_(ツ)_/¯

ritoky just seems angry at nothing and trying to stick to points rather than taking steps back and looking at the whole picture

damdred is entirely meh, he was a ??? before because his list wasn't actually too bad but like.... i can't just town read him on that so i'm just going to say it's scummy

sandro is now trying to actually fling shit in my direction saying i told him to look elsewhere when he didn't even actually look in that elsewhere and just said yeh onegu great for his one line post and then sheeped it so that's a big load of bs coming from him

geript probably still mafia too

va too

all of them are likely mafia man
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
May 22 2015 23:43 GMT
#513
On May 23 2015 08:42 prplhz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 23 2015 08:41 rsoultin wrote:
On May 23 2015 08:35 prplhz wrote:
I don't know what to think about the falling asleep thing but it could be important. Might sheep rsoultin on it.


essentially damdy claimed he fell asleep and that's why he didn't follow through with his reads last night...but somehow managed to post elsewhere while "asleep"

I'm with you so far but I'm not so sure mafia would be so dumb as to lie about that? I mean, you'll get found out.

Why assume town would be 'dumb enough' to do it? Why does town need to make an excuse? "Was too invested in the other game" would be 100x better than lying.
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
May 22 2015 23:43 GMT
#514
On May 23 2015 08:42 Fecalfeast wrote:
I know not all of my points are new and exciting but can someone comment on my case please? I'm going out for the night soon and would like people to raise concerns before I go afk


well it's my case just really long so yeh of course i like it
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
May 22 2015 23:44 GMT
#515
RASPUTIN??

How was damdred's list good?!??

He hyped up his list and then posts random names with no resoning? are you scum with damdred or what?
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
May 22 2015 23:44 GMT
#516
On May 23 2015 08:40 27ninjabunnies wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 23 2015 08:36 ritoky wrote:
On May 23 2015 08:31 27ninjabunnies wrote:
On May 23 2015 08:28 ritoky wrote:
On May 23 2015 08:07 27ninjabunnies wrote:
On May 23 2015 08:02 prplhz wrote:
sandroba wrote a short case on you.

What rsoultin read from who else did you think was made by Onegu? I want to see the case that could make you go from "He could be town but idk. Hasn't done anything." to "I really like Onegu".


If im not mistaken, i went from i really like onegu to the opposite way... I'm looking for the read now.
Im thinking it might be the geript read on rsoul, but that doesnt stick out to me.

@Ritoky- you just mad cause i called you mafia


not really, I just think all of your reads are bad. like...every single one.


I think you are bad. Like, Im sure if a cop checked you, you would be red.

I'm very disappointed that you probably won't live til tomorrow to fake green me this game. Well, that's if we don't lynch Sand first.... If we do, by all means, bring the green check on.


you gonna shoot me?


I will neither confirm or deny I am a role. I'll let mafia figure that out for themselves.

+ Show Spoiler +
But oh MAN if I had a gun

[image loading]


sounds like a win-win for me, if you're mafia I get shot as VT instead of a role, if you're vigi I get to laugh at you in post-game: so,

“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
May 22 2015 23:45 GMT
#517
lol HF where is your case I can't find it
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
May 22 2015 23:45 GMT
#518
On May 23 2015 08:43 Holyflare wrote:
va too


I think HF might be mafia for this.
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
May 22 2015 23:45 GMT
#519
On May 23 2015 08:44 Fecalfeast wrote:
RASPUTIN??

How was damdred's list good?!??

He hyped up his list and then posts random names with no resoning? are you scum with damdred or what?


you're probably referring to me and i'm only saying it's good because i kind of liked the names on it but it was still mafiaishly done
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
May 22 2015 23:46 GMT
#520
lol isaw an emote and though rso.

yeah I mean you hf
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Prev 1 24 25 26 27 28 134 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM481
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 481
Reynor 254
ByuN 211
TKL 163
Railgan 75
Codebar 50
BRAT_OK 36
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 58231
Bisu 2934
Calm 1561
FanTaSy 1016
Stork 815
Rush 426
hero 386
firebathero 185
Snow 124
Sharp 98
[ Show more ]
Free 69
Mind 65
actioN 55
Sea.KH 51
ToSsGirL 38
Trap 38
Pusan 35
Bale 27
Mong 23
Sexy 23
soO 23
Rock 20
Aegong 20
Terrorterran 19
Hm[arnc] 17
HiyA 11
Sacsri 10
Shine 9
scan(afreeca) 9
IntoTheRainbow 8
Noble 8
Dota 2
Gorgc8808
Dendi1062
Counter-Strike
fl0m5539
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King90
Other Games
singsing2194
Liquid`RaSZi1493
B2W.Neo731
Beastyqt590
olofmeister541
Mlord460
Khaldor384
KnowMe317
Hui .212
crisheroes176
Chillindude63
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV271
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FT.aCt)Sony5
• niya90s 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV580
League of Legends
• Nemesis3080
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1698
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
3h 30m
BSL Open Qualifier
3h 30m
OSC
7h 30m
Replay Cast
7h 30m
OSC
20h 30m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 19h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.