• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:58
CEST 19:58
KST 02:58
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11887 users

Carnaval do Brasil Mafia - Page 24

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 22 23 24 25 26 134 Next
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
May 22 2015 22:49 GMT
#461
Actually looks like she doesn't refer to Rsoul as a him. Just me. That's rather disappointing.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
May 22 2015 22:51 GMT
#462
On May 23 2015 07:49 27ninjabunnies wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 23 2015 07:48 geript wrote:
See even NB is getting into it. She seems to want to give Rsoul a penis. Kinky.


Is rsoul a girl?

Lol. Yes.
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
May 22 2015 22:51 GMT
#463
@27ninjabunnies Please expand on that Onegu read. You say it's not his best case + Show Spoiler +
His entire case is:

Onegu gut read?

Or the fact that her Sandroba read points are bad. Who cares he doesnt have any town reads. I dont either. Doesnt make me scum.
so what makes you "really like" Onegu? "everything he has done comes from a townie perspective" is really just saying that he's town because he's town.
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-05-22 22:54:55
May 22 2015 22:53 GMT
#464
Day 1 Vote Count

27ninjabunnies (3) prplhz, sandroba, Onegu
sandroba (2): Fecalfeast, geript
Damdred (2): Holyflare, rsoultin
VayneAuthority (1): yamato77
geript (0): sandroba
Holyflare (0): rsoultin
Fecalfeast (0): prplhz
rsoultin (0): Onegu

Not voted (5): 27ninjabunnies, fuba, VayneAuthority, Damdred, ritoky

Currently, 27ninjabunnies is set to be executed. Day 1 ends in at 22:00 GMT (+00:00).
The voting thread is located here.
Posting after the deadline and before the flip will result in a modkill.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
May 22 2015 22:53 GMT
#465
bunnies keeping that incorrect read streak alive.

I don't like your reads in the slightest.

you don't acknowledge any of sandroba's points and why they are correct or incorrect, your little bit is mostly just conjecture and heuristics and tone. and you've never even touched on the really good point he made about geript trying to double dip on his read on you. how he implied it was sarcastic and fake yet wanted credit for it being real.

you then spend more time and effort devoted to geript who isn't your scum read, and the majority of it doesn't feel like it is much about geript but a defense of yourself.

you call it weird and say it is unlikely that they are both town, but I don't see a good justification as to why.

you give town reads on FF and HF, maybe 1 of which deserves it.

then you neutral and scum read the 2 largest filters in the game who did the most pushing early game.

then you mention fuba and onegu....why fuba? why not VA, prp, etc. onegu a bit more understandable cuz you actually have a read. but why the hell fuba? you spewing him town?

DO NOT LIKE
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
27ninjabunnies
Profile Joined April 2014
United States2486 Posts
May 22 2015 22:59 GMT
#466
On May 23 2015 07:51 prplhz wrote:
@27ninjabunnies Please expand on that Onegu read. You say it's not his best case + Show Spoiler +
His entire case is:

Onegu gut read?

Or the fact that her Sandroba read points are bad. Who cares he doesnt have any town reads. I dont either. Doesnt make me scum.
so what makes you "really like" Onegu? "everything he has done comes from a townie perspective" is really just saying that he's town because he's town.


To be honest, I thought he made a read on rsoul, but I was actually remembering a different read on rsoul from someone else. He just voted rsoul.

So, I don't have an actual basis for what he has done. His filter is actually mostly filler and I'm vt.

He could be town, but idk. Hasn't done anything.

I'll try and find that read on rsoul that I really liked and see who it was from tho.

MY b.

But I do have something to say about onegu..

Why did people jump on the bw for a gut read?
That's curious to me. Like I don't care I'm being voted. But, why jump on the bw?

Sand did it.
You made atleast a case on me, I guess.
I suspect the secret of personal attraction is locked up in our unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.~Hugh Mackay
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
May 22 2015 23:02 GMT
#467
sandroba wrote a short case on you.

What rsoultin read from who else did you think was made by Onegu? I want to see the case that could make you go from "He could be town but idk. Hasn't done anything." to "I really like Onegu".
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
May 22 2015 23:05 GMT
#468
I still think lynching geript is better than this strange wagon on bunnies.
Writer@WriterYamato
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
May 22 2015 23:05 GMT
#469
You also seem to have a neutral read on rsoultin which is weird if someone wrote a case on her that you liked so much.
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
27ninjabunnies
Profile Joined April 2014
United States2486 Posts
May 22 2015 23:07 GMT
#470
On May 23 2015 08:02 prplhz wrote:
sandroba wrote a short case on you.

What rsoultin read from who else did you think was made by Onegu? I want to see the case that could make you go from "He could be town but idk. Hasn't done anything." to "I really like Onegu".


If im not mistaken, i went from i really like onegu to the opposite way... I'm looking for the read now.
Im thinking it might be the geript read on rsoul, but that doesnt stick out to me.

@Ritoky- you just mad cause i called you mafia
I suspect the secret of personal attraction is locked up in our unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.~Hugh Mackay
27ninjabunnies
Profile Joined April 2014
United States2486 Posts
May 22 2015 23:08 GMT
#471
On May 23 2015 08:05 prplhz wrote:
You also seem to have a neutral read on rsoultin which is weird if someone wrote a case on her that you liked so much.


The read was town if im not mistaken, based on meta. But I commented that I didn't know the meta. that much i remember. But it seemed like a good read at the time I was reading it.
I suspect the secret of personal attraction is locked up in our unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.~Hugh Mackay
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
May 22 2015 23:14 GMT
#472
this bunnies is town
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
May 22 2015 23:14 GMT
#473
On May 23 2015 08:07 27ninjabunnies wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 23 2015 08:02 prplhz wrote:
sandroba wrote a short case on you.

What rsoultin read from who else did you think was made by Onegu? I want to see the case that could make you go from "He could be town but idk. Hasn't done anything." to "I really like Onegu".


If im not mistaken, i went from i really like onegu to the opposite way... I'm looking for the read now.
Im thinking it might be the geript read on rsoul, but that doesnt stick out to me.

@Ritoky- you just mad cause i called you mafia

Yes.

1) Onegu wrote that case. I really like Onegu.

2) Onegu didn't write that case. He could be town but idk. Hasn't done anything.

I want to see the case. Because the case, if attributed to Onegu, should make you go from reading him "meh" to "pretty town". It also seems like it should be a good case to make you have respond so positively, but apparently you're not even scum reading rsoultin. Weird that you should have such a positive reaction to a case on someone you're not scum reading.
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
May 22 2015 23:15 GMT
#474
On May 23 2015 08:14 Holyflare wrote:
this bunnies is town

Is this some meta thing I don't understand?
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
27ninjabunnies
Profile Joined April 2014
United States2486 Posts
May 22 2015 23:16 GMT
#475
On May 23 2015 07:53 ritoky wrote:
bunnies keeping that incorrect read streak alive.

I don't like your reads in the slightest.

you don't acknowledge any of sandroba's points and why they are correct or incorrect, your little bit is mostly just conjecture and heuristics and tone. and you've never even touched on the really good point he made about geript trying to double dip on his read on you. how he implied it was sarcastic and fake yet wanted credit for it being real.

you then spend more time and effort devoted to geript who isn't your scum read, and the majority of it doesn't feel like it is much about geript but a defense of yourself.

you call it weird and say it is unlikely that they are both town, but I don't see a good justification as to why.

you give town reads on FF and HF, maybe 1 of which deserves it.

then you neutral and scum read the 2 largest filters in the game who did the most pushing early game.

then you mention fuba and onegu....why fuba? why not VA, prp, etc. onegu a bit more understandable cuz you actually have a read. but why the hell fuba? you spewing him town?

DO NOT LIKE


You know you could just ask me what my reads are or further explain reads instead of going ham. I'd be more than happy to give them to you.

I'm not sure which of sands points you are talking about. I havent even fully read through sands filter, just ping out the things i notice most while reading through.

Geript is a good read for me. Of course im going to comment more on something i am sure about than something im not.
I gave my justification about why they are both not town. read again.

Which one out of HF and FF do you think deserves a tr? I'm honestly curious. And say why.

More posting does not equal town. You know this from many of my previous games as mafia. Content= town. Reconsideration and evaluation of the game=town. Not mass posting. Just cause they are pushing and posting does not make them town. Easily done as mafia.

Fuba- I definitely didn't say Fuba wwas town. I said neutral, as in neutrally dont have a read either way. Dont put words in my mouth.
Says in thread he has been lurking,comes back basically 24 hours later with two questions that holyflare (I think?) answered yes to only, and hasnt said much yet.... NEutral

VA- haven't read anything worthwhile on commenting from VA
Onegu- I gave a read in an earlier post that I admitted to that was wrong

Now that I've basically discredited your entire post, Ritoky, you want to tell me how you're town, and not mafia?
I suspect the secret of personal attraction is locked up in our unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.~Hugh Mackay
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
May 22 2015 23:18 GMT
#476
On May 23 2015 08:15 prplhz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 23 2015 08:14 Holyflare wrote:
this bunnies is town

Is this some meta thing I don't understand?


no her posts are so blatantly honest this game
27ninjabunnies
Profile Joined April 2014
United States2486 Posts
May 22 2015 23:18 GMT
#477
On May 23 2015 08:14 prplhz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 23 2015 08:07 27ninjabunnies wrote:
On May 23 2015 08:02 prplhz wrote:
sandroba wrote a short case on you.

What rsoultin read from who else did you think was made by Onegu? I want to see the case that could make you go from "He could be town but idk. Hasn't done anything." to "I really like Onegu".


If im not mistaken, i went from i really like onegu to the opposite way... I'm looking for the read now.
Im thinking it might be the geript read on rsoul, but that doesnt stick out to me.

@Ritoky- you just mad cause i called you mafia

Yes.

1) Onegu wrote that case. I really like Onegu.

2) Onegu didn't write that case. He could be town but idk. Hasn't done anything.

I want to see the case. Because the case, if attributed to Onegu, should make you go from reading him "meh" to "pretty town". It also seems like it should be a good case to make you have respond so positively, but apparently you're not even scum reading rsoultin. Weird that you should have such a positive reaction to a case on someone you're not scum reading.


Sorry, had to yell at ritoky a bit.

This entire post confuses me.
Onegu wrote a gut read/case on me.

That was it. By case, i thought there was a read on rsoul that wa sleaning town absed on meta. That was not from onegu.

IT wasnt a case, but a read.

I thought i made myself clear in a previous post?
I suspect the secret of personal attraction is locked up in our unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.~Hugh Mackay
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
May 22 2015 23:21 GMT
#478
prpl/sandro/geript/va/damd??/ritoky??

all on my badish list, question marks are in flux
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
May 22 2015 23:21 GMT
#479
added sandro because of his actions when onegu returned, such a weird weird flip flop and ditching of geript push
27ninjabunnies
Profile Joined April 2014
United States2486 Posts
May 22 2015 23:24 GMT
#480
On May 23 2015 08:21 Holyflare wrote:
prpl/sandro/geript/va/damd??/ritoky??

all on my badish list, question marks are in flux



Can I ask why you think Prp/VA are mafia?
I suspect the secret of personal attraction is locked up in our unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.~Hugh Mackay
Prev 1 22 23 24 25 26 134 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM992
TKL 369
IndyStarCraft 307
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 992
ByuN 431
TKL 369
IndyStarCraft 307
Reynor 175
BRAT_OK 49
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 51641
Calm 2727
Shuttle 448
actioN 171
firebathero 112
Mini 89
Mong 41
White-Ra 34
scan(afreeca) 18
Aegong 16
[ Show more ]
soO 16
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
Gorgc11225
Counter-Strike
fl0m6097
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby2520
Liquid`Hasu401
MindelVK11
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi1991
FrodaN1342
B2W.Neo729
olofmeister516
Khaldor465
KnowMe305
crisheroes182
Livibee180
ToD112
Mew2King80
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick367
BasetradeTV204
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hinosc 32
• Adnapsc2 12
• Reevou 8
• niya90s 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach77
• Azhi_Dahaki29
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV517
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1662
Other Games
• imaqtpie821
• Shiphtur645
• tFFMrPink 11
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
1h 2m
BSL Open Qualifier
1h 2m
OSC
5h 2m
Replay Cast
5h 2m
OSC
18h 2m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 17h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.