• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:56
CEST 16:56
KST 23:56
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War175.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202620Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11124 users

Carnaval do Brasil Mafia - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 8 9 10 Next All
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
May 21 2015 23:22 GMT
#208
On May 22 2015 08:21 sandroba wrote:
Hello. Can we pretend there is still a posting restriction?


can we make it past the totality of posts in the generic mafia game by halfway through day 1?
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
May 21 2015 23:38 GMT
#215
On May 22 2015 08:29 Holyflare wrote:
So, whenever you guys want to lynch geript and get a free mafia lynch I'll potentially unafk just for you guys

+ Show Spoiler +
boring opening trying to be serious
Weird posts trying to be jokey/serious
Posting just for the sake of posting so he can afk again


I am pretty okay with this read.

Feels like he would be more involved in this early game if he actually gave shits.
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
May 21 2015 23:50 GMT
#219
On May 22 2015 08:47 Fecalfeast wrote:
AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Ok my buddy finally left. Anything exciting happening?


I called you boring, and then rsoul agreed, that was pretty exciting. Care to change my impression?
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
May 22 2015 00:24 GMT
#228
On May 22 2015 09:01 VayneAuthority wrote:
Deep in the jungles of Brazil, there was one person who was not so happy about the carnival that was about to begin. He vowed this year to unleash agony and affliction on the entire village for making him put up with such happy emotions for such a sustained amount of time. It was the only way to make them realize their wrongdoing in throwing such a festivity in his vicinity. After all, pain is clarity.

"MORDEKAISER, BREAKFAST IS READY DARLING," yelled his mom from upstairs. He lived in his mother's desolate, dark basement where nirvana and creed posters littered the metallic walls.

"YOUR PORO CAKES ARE GOING TO GET COLD DEAR, DID YOU HEAR ME?" shrieked his mother. "You only need to yell once, mom." replied mordekaiser, as he sulked up the stairs, dreading the atmosphere that would fill the coming days.

But then a smile flickered over his face as he began to eat...."Their anguish will sustain me!"



You're really going to make a brazilakaiser joke and put no huehuehue or pushpushpush in it? really? both poor joke and poor entry.
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
May 22 2015 00:24 GMT
#229
On May 22 2015 09:24 Fecalfeast wrote:
You're giving me so many mixed signals lately...


Does it turn you on?
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
May 22 2015 00:26 GMT
#230
On May 22 2015 09:01 Fecalfeast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 22 2015 08:50 ritoky wrote:
On May 22 2015 08:47 Fecalfeast wrote:
AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Ok my buddy finally left. Anything exciting happening?


I called you boring, and then rsoul agreed, that was pretty exciting. Care to change my impression?

I think fuba admitting to actively lurking is funny. I don't have a good read on geript like you and HF seem to but I am willing to sheep the pressure. I know it's dumb to make associative reads, especially unflipped ones, but if geript is actually mafia I'm going to be very suspicious of Holybusing.

Other than that I haven't really been reading, more staring blankly at the screen an hitting refresh.


Is it alignment indicative to you?
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
May 22 2015 00:54 GMT
#233
On May 22 2015 09:39 Fecalfeast wrote:
I'm torn between it being a scum idea (Oops, I've been lurking, better wifom by acknowledging it myself first) and it being not alignment indicative at all.

So It's slightly scummy to me, yeah.


so you put no credit to the idea that a scum would have just not posted there at all?
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
May 22 2015 01:04 GMT
#236
my initial thoughts regarding the post were "well then, thank you for being worthless. but I guess if he was mafia he probably just doesn't type that. meh, could be town".

so I guess I am interested in why you skipped that thought and jumped straight to wifom motivations.
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
May 22 2015 01:11 GMT
#238
so am I an idiot for thinking what I am thinking? or does it say anything about me? or are you still boring?
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
May 22 2015 01:33 GMT
#240
On May 22 2015 10:24 Fecalfeast wrote:
... I'm not sure I like what you're doing here ritoky, you're asking me to make a snap read on you based on how you interpreted a post that I find slightly scummy? I'm not sure what you want me to say. I'm just going to look at your filter.

On one hand, it feels like you're trying to force me to fumble my words or something. Like you're waiting to prey on me...

On the other hand, you're actually talking about ingame stuff and trying to get reads, rather than posting gifs. Yet it's still lighthearted enough.

Yeah I could read you town for now. I just don't like this interaction we've just had.



You thought enough of fuba's post to put it at the very beginning of your initial reads post, so clearly it stuck out to you. However, you gave no opinion on it calling it "funny". What the shit am I supposed to learn from that, right? So I asked you to express it in terms of alignment. You said scum or nothing. I told you I had the literal exact opposite reaction, and asked what that made you think of me. Tell me how this progression is scummy.

I don't really like what you're doing this game. I just find your posts uninteresting and not driving the game forward. Those are two qualities I don't really ascribe to your town play, particularly early in the game. I will re-evaluate you later in the day, but you're in the scum lean pile with geript.
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
May 22 2015 01:52 GMT
#245
geript do you have a read on ff?
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
May 22 2015 02:00 GMT
#249
On May 22 2015 10:55 Fecalfeast wrote:
It has nothing to do with the progression, it has to do with how you're asking me questions. You first implied that I thought there was no way the post came from town. Then you implied that I should have a read on you based on your interpretation of the post in question. Even if I said 'that post is mad scummy yo' and you said 'no, it's like the towniest post ever' that still wouldn't be reason for me to read you one way or the other.
It may be a reason to argue with you but certainly not alignment indicative. Yet you basically told me to read you based on that. It felt like you had an ulterior motive, to me anyway.


"does it say anything about me?" was what I asked. if you felt this way you could have said "not alignment indicative" or "no". instead you made a deal of it, even though your ultimate conclusion of the deal you made of it was nothing. so I don't really know what you're doing atm. I know I don't particularly like it.
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
May 22 2015 02:02 GMT
#250
On May 22 2015 10:58 Fecalfeast wrote:
also calling people boring is such a cop-out. Yeah you called me scumlean after but rso has been doing it a lot too


some people post in a manner that makes me think more. some people post in a manner that makes me laugh a lot. some people post in a manner that makes me want to skim though their drivel. normally when you're town I find your posts interesting in some sort of way, whether it be humor, insight, or thought provoking. this game they are having the opposite effect on me. that may be alignment indicative.
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
May 22 2015 02:05 GMT
#251
think I am going to push geript back to null. I still kinda am suspect about his lack of investment/involvement in early game particularly on the joke front. but I don't hate his reads. I don't necessarily agree with them, but I can understand them and where they are coming from.
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
May 22 2015 02:13 GMT
#254
On May 22 2015 11:07 27ninjabunnies wrote:
Ritoky is married? There goes my dreams out the window.


Ahhhh what could have been? Why no confession earlier?

Also, I am primarily vegetarian and don't drink. Have I shattered all dreams?
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
May 22 2015 02:29 GMT
#257
bunnies what do you make of sandroba's posts after his complaint post; and his lack of response to geript asking him for reasons?
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
May 22 2015 02:56 GMT
#261
could you explain the yamato read to me rsoul, especially how it relates to VA.
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
May 22 2015 02:57 GMT
#263
On May 22 2015 11:42 27ninjabunnies wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 22 2015 11:29 ritoky wrote:
bunnies what do you make of sandroba's posts after his complaint post; and his lack of response to geript asking him for reasons?


Idk, like 3 trs, and nothing else.

it seems honestly just passive. As in he is trying to seem like he is contributing, but is contributing nothing


is that very different from his norm? is he not normally a passive player?
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
May 22 2015 03:04 GMT
#268
On May 22 2015 12:01 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 22 2015 11:56 ritoky wrote:
could you explain the yamato read to me rsoul, especially how it relates to VA.


one word: assassination xP

as for va -shrugs- what exactly are you asking? i don't have a read on va lol and i don't think his alignment has any direct bearing on yamato's?


didn't read much of assassination mafia, care to explain?

well yamato's only post is a direct response to VA's entrance. VA came in with a mordekaiser joke, and yamato snap voted VA for it. I would say this early in the game that has quite a bit of bearing.
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
May 22 2015 03:06 GMT
#269
On May 22 2015 11:58 sandroba wrote:
I think all of geript's reads are bullshit and grasping at straws. He thinks rsol is town for being simillar to ver's when it's very early into the day and rsoul said absolutely nothing of use so far. Then he thinks damdred is mafia for not giving a read on rsoul and giving a read on ritoky that he found premature? Why does that make anyone mafia? Also second mafia read is me because I don't like the spam and had 0 town reads. Again doesn't make anyone mafia. And finally the third thing that bothered me in his post that he hasn't answered me on, so I'm gonna assume I read correctly. The "I still think nb is mafia" when he was implying he was trolling in his first post really bothered me and again he is finding random reasons to call nb scum. This is pretty much hat he did in JoaT when he was mafia with me. He got pretty agressive early on calling multiple people mafia and got town read for it, and looks to me he is trying the same style again. Having 3 "mafia" early on d1 and spreading suspicious around does not make sense from a townie perspective whose objective is to dig up useful info, but it fits perfectly with mafia geript's style to fake contribution and spread doubt. I belive he is scum.
##vote geript


bolded is a good point, rest is kinda meh.
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 8 9 10 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 4m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
LamboSC2 402
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 38139
Calm 7285
Bisu 2487
Rain 1431
Jaedong 1036
Horang2 605
BeSt 572
Rush 412
Soma 385
Larva 335
[ Show more ]
Stork 323
Light 281
Zeus 193
ZerO 190
Snow 172
Mind 137
Free 107
910 103
Barracks 82
Killer 60
Sea.KH 50
Mong 48
Hyun 45
Shinee 35
Trap 32
ToSsGirL 31
Terrorterran 28
Pusan 23
Hm[arnc] 21
Bale 21
Rock 20
Aegong 20
sorry 20
Sexy 13
Sacsri 10
Noble 8
Dota 2
Gorgc8580
XaKoH 435
Counter-Strike
fl0m4108
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes488
Other Games
gofns34418
singsing2313
B2W.Neo774
hiko482
Lowko355
Mlord333
Hui .184
Livibee170
DeMusliM158
mouzStarbuck135
djWHEAT112
RotterdaM91
QueenE66
Trikslyr66
Mew2King65
ToD58
KnowMe40
ZerO(Twitch)14
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 9
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• mYiSmile110
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix17
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis4221
• Jankos2392
• TFBlade669
Other Games
• Shiphtur283
Upcoming Events
OSC
8h 4m
Big Brain Bouts
19h 4m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 2h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 4h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 19h
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.