• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:29
CEST 04:29
KST 11:29
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War585.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8371 users

Carnaval do Brasil Mafia - Page 122

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 120 121 122 123 124 134 Next
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
May 31 2015 03:12 GMT
#2421
On May 31 2015 11:51 Fecalfeast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 31 2015 11:22 sandroba wrote:
On May 31 2015 10:27 VayneAuthority wrote:
dissecting the voting thread, following the timelines closely (specifically day 1 being the most important) I could also see a prphlz/rsoultin scum team. damdred's slot is pretty much cleared, i dont care how badass he thinks he is i dont think he risks hammering his partner like that. i didnt think oats was scum anyway so not like it matters.

Really up to FF though to make this scum team believable. Rsoultin has had this mysterious town read on prphlz all game so meh.

This is dumb. For it to be prpl/rsoul team would mean FF is town, which would mean rsoul killed bunnies for no reason ytd.

27nb admitted to having RL stuff do in thread. Rsoul hammering 27 over me pretty much locks rsoul town if you all mislynch me.

seems like an ok plan to me


using what a mafia member said as truth doesnt make sense my man. people like about their activity/availability all the time as mafia
I come in for the scraps
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
May 31 2015 03:21 GMT
#2422
Hey so what happened to I am mafia?
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
May 31 2015 03:41 GMT
#2423
You are still mafia slam. If you guys filter yamato you will see no mention of nb at all and you will notice he went agro on me as soon as I changed from geript to nb.
Also this post here:
On May 24 2015 03:01 yamato77 wrote:
Yes, continue to call me mafia for shitty reasons and dodge giving a real read on geript while consenting to his lynch.

And Sandro, idk what you're doing because your geript read actually doesn't make sense to me anymore and it looks like you're just trying to push shitty lynches.

He implies nb is a shit lynch while still saying nothing at all about her. If you also filter nb you will see she rarely ever mentions yamato d1.
D2 somehow she says yamato looked scummy d1 although slam is looking townie.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
May 31 2015 04:06 GMT
#2424
why did onegu die?

Pretty much means rsoul is 100% scum.
No gg, No skill.
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
May 31 2015 04:08 GMT
#2425
On May 31 2015 12:41 sandroba wrote:
You are still mafia slam. If you guys filter yamato you will see no mention of nb at all and you will notice he went agro on me as soon as I changed from geript to nb.
Also this post here:
Show nested quote +
On May 24 2015 03:01 yamato77 wrote:
Yes, continue to call me mafia for shitty reasons and dodge giving a real read on geript while consenting to his lynch.

And Sandro, idk what you're doing because your geript read actually doesn't make sense to me anymore and it looks like you're just trying to push shitty lynches.

He implies nb is a shit lynch while still saying nothing at all about her. If you also filter nb you will see she rarely ever mentions yamato d1.
D2 somehow she says yamato looked scummy d1 although slam is looking townie.

So how did I pocket rsoultin so hard
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
May 31 2015 04:09 GMT
#2426
On May 31 2015 13:06 Oatsmaster wrote:
why did onegu die?

Pretty much means rsoul is 100% scum.

OH, OKAY
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
May 31 2015 04:10 GMT
#2427
On May 31 2015 13:06 Oatsmaster wrote:
why did onegu die?

Pretty much means rsoul is 100% scum.

like how hf died meant nb is town and me and onegu were scum right.
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
May 31 2015 04:11 GMT
#2428
Very good.

So why are we lynching FF? I want to know what's up before I vote him. The more trustworthy folks are busy being wrong right now, so I don't feel like sheeping and since we are all ignoring ff, I want SANDROBA to tell me why he is scum.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
May 31 2015 04:15 GMT
#2429
On May 31 2015 13:10 sandroba wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 31 2015 13:06 Oatsmaster wrote:
why did onegu die?

Pretty much means rsoul is 100% scum.

like how hf died meant nb is town and me and onegu were scum right.

???
onegu was a potential mislynch.

HF wasnt.

This kill makes no sense for a ff/slam or ff/va scumteam.
No gg, No skill.
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
May 31 2015 05:45 GMT
#2430
On May 31 2015 13:06 Oatsmaster wrote:
why did onegu die?

Pretty much means rsoul is 100% scum.


110% \o/

oneg gets nkd

sandy gets rbd?

va tries to paint a team that doesn't include ff, even though the only reason anyone is even thinking i might be scum is because of ff...only dur dur that can't work

"hey guys i know who is scum 100%! let's lynch ff"

"ff definitely scum for EoD"

"nah man it's rsoul and prp"

yeeeeeeaaaah

and ff jumps right on to the player who saved his ass by lynching scum, where if he's town he should know that but clearly i'm trying to get towncred by lynching my scum mate over town!ff \o/ cause, what, she's busy? lolol

oats: "nk means rsoul scum"

@.@ how does it feel to be the resident chump, oats? i'd include you in my scumreads but frankly va is way more likely

va/ff

ez game ez life
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
May 31 2015 06:18 GMT
#2431
Shooting not optimally is not worth the confusion and suspicion it creates.

If I'm in lylo with you, you dead rsoul.

##vote ff
No gg, No skill.
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
May 31 2015 06:35 GMT
#2432
Day 4 Vote Count

Fecalfeast (4): Sandroba, prplhz, VayneAuthority, rsoultin
VayneAuthority (0): rsoultin

Not Voted (3): Fecalfeast, Oatsmaster, Alakaslam

Currently, Fecalfeast is set to be executed. Day 4 ends in at 22:00 GMT (+00:00).
The voting thread is located here.
Posting after the deadline and before the flip will result in a modkill.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
May 31 2015 06:50 GMT
#2433
On May 31 2015 15:18 Oatsmaster wrote:
Shooting not optimally is not worth the confusion and suspicion it creates.

If I'm in lylo with you, you dead rsoul.

##vote ff


lol ><

sure, whatever, oats

as long as we lynch ff/va/me in that order, you can threaten me all you want xP not a damn thing i can do about it anyway
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
May 31 2015 14:13 GMT
#2434
I would be a fan if this day was 24 hours,
Hosts, is that possible?
No gg, No skill.
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
May 31 2015 14:48 GMT
#2435
At this point there is no reason to try and vote away from FF then.

I openly sheep.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
May 31 2015 16:15 GMT
#2436
not possible.

see ya guys in 34 hours.
No gg, No skill.
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
May 31 2015 17:39 GMT
#2437
slam I'm looking through your filter have you made any reads at all? VA soulread doesn't count
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
May 31 2015 18:21 GMT
#2438
On June 01 2015 02:39 Fecalfeast wrote:
slam I'm looking through your filter have you made any reads at all? VA soulread doesn't count

I was wrong you have a list-like post, good show, slam.


On May 29 2015 13:57 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 29 2015 13:55 Oatsmaster wrote:
No slam no, im not scum.


I know I said I had to stop

Why are you voting him rsoul although I see you now

When did I even vote 27? Wth

Anyway I see the Onegu and you vote oats what why

Slam this post comes 3 minutes after your vote on onegu and you never move your vote again. Would you mind explaining why you voted onegu?

On May 30 2015 05:57 Alakaslam wrote:
Why do I see a nb lynch?

On May 30 2015 05:57 Alakaslam wrote:
I thought VA lynch was what made sense?

I read Onegu however

These 2 posts are about an hour before deadline and your last posts of the day phase. You are aware of the 27 lynch and instead of understanding it and weighing in, you disappear for 8 hours. I don't think, other than from throwaway votes, you mentioned 27nb without the context of her vet claim
On May 30 2015 14:02 Alakaslam wrote:
Sandro cleared, I suck when I wifom myself



Slam have you actually cared who gets lynched all game? Looking at the ritoky/fuba wagons you seemed to be happy hopping from one to the other. You even had ritoky voted before any shenanigans happened.



I will repeat what I said last cycle but leave oats out for now since the red flip on 27nb makes me pretty wrong on oats.

Slam doesn't care about anything that happens this game. He doesn't care that I'm dying even though he 'doesn't know why' his only reaction post mafia lynch is 'sandro cleared' like anyone thought sandroba was mafia at this point except slam. It all feels like he's only in thread when it's favourable to him.

I'm tempted to mention the fact that slam is calling himself out on scummy stuff he does but that's just opening a can of WIFOM anyway.

I don't even know why I'm doing this much work but I found myself reading filters and I think I caught something.

##vote alakaslam


I am thinking the obvious team of slam/VA but I am also not certain. That team kinda relies on slam not being around when the shenanigans on me arose since VA started it which is giving me pause.
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-06-01 03:28:25
May 31 2015 21:47 GMT
#2439
Contagem de Votos do Dia 4

Fecalfeast (6): Sandroba, prplhz, VayneAuthority, rsoultin, Oatsmaster, Alakaslam
Alakaslam (1): Fecalfeast
VayneAuthority (0): rsoultin

Por enquanto, Fecalfeast está eleita para ser executada. Dia 4 termina em às 22:00 GMT (+00:00).
O tópico de votos fica aqui.

Posting after the deadline and before the flip will result in a modkill.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
June 01 2015 00:04 GMT
#2440
On June 01 2015 03:21 Fecalfeast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 01 2015 02:39 Fecalfeast wrote:
slam I'm looking through your filter have you made any reads at all? VA soulread doesn't count

I was wrong you have a list-like post, good show, slam.


Show nested quote +
On May 29 2015 13:57 Alakaslam wrote:
On May 29 2015 13:55 Oatsmaster wrote:
No slam no, im not scum.


I know I said I had to stop

Why are you voting him rsoul although I see you now

When did I even vote 27? Wth

Anyway I see the Onegu and you vote oats what why

Slam this post comes 3 minutes after your vote on onegu and you never move your vote again. Would you mind explaining why you voted onegu?

Show nested quote +
On May 30 2015 05:57 Alakaslam wrote:
Why do I see a nb lynch?

Show nested quote +
On May 30 2015 05:57 Alakaslam wrote:
I thought VA lynch was what made sense?

I read Onegu however

These 2 posts are about an hour before deadline and your last posts of the day phase. You are aware of the 27 lynch and instead of understanding it and weighing in, you disappear for 8 hours. I don't think, other than from throwaway votes, you mentioned 27nb without the context of her vet claim
Show nested quote +
On May 30 2015 14:02 Alakaslam wrote:
Sandro cleared, I suck when I wifom myself



Slam have you actually cared who gets lynched all game? Looking at the ritoky/fuba wagons you seemed to be happy hopping from one to the other. You even had ritoky voted before any shenanigans happened.



I will repeat what I said last cycle but leave oats out for now since the red flip on 27nb makes me pretty wrong on oats.

Slam doesn't care about anything that happens this game. He doesn't care that I'm dying even though he 'doesn't know why' his only reaction post mafia lynch is 'sandro cleared' like anyone thought sandroba was mafia at this point except slam. It all feels like he's only in thread when it's favourable to him.

I'm tempted to mention the fact that slam is calling himself out on scummy stuff he does but that's just opening a can of WIFOM anyway.

I don't even know why I'm doing this much work but I found myself reading filters and I think I caught something.

##vote alakaslam


I am thinking the obvious team of slam/VA but I am also not certain. That team kinda relies on slam not being around when the shenanigans on me arose since VA started it which is giving me pause.

que decir que no tengo lee, entonces dices mi lectura es sandroba. Así que cuando usted decir que no tengo lecturas y que tengo lee el más singular en el mismo aliento, simplemente me decido que es indigno ...
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Prev 1 120 121 122 123 124 134 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 31m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 191
NeuroSwarm 172
FoxeR 26
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1842
Leta 966
Bale 76
League of Legends
Doublelift4164
Other Games
summit1g8800
JimRising 527
WinterStarcraft172
ViBE168
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick702
BasetradeTV166
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 101
• davetesta17
• Light_VIP 15
• Letter143
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1148
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
7h 31m
Patches Events
12h 31m
BSL Open Qualifier
16h 31m
BSL Open Qualifier
16h 31m
OSC
20h 31m
OSC
1d 9h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.