• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:29
CEST 04:29
KST 11:29
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War585.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8336 users

Carnaval do Brasil Mafia - Page 121

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 119 120 121 122 123 134 Next
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
May 30 2015 23:04 GMT
#2401
I got no result instead of no visits.
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
May 30 2015 23:57 GMT
#2402
On May 29 2015 03:34 Alakaslam wrote:
I dunno, I think Yamato is a better town player than me, however he had old info.

You all should have listened to him about VA lol

Oh well. I doubt VA is scum, I think he is Survivor. I relate to his play as survivor.

Oats is Damdred, don't forget this. Damdred almost got lynched and Oats is doing scummy stuff. (Trying to cut out the cussing XD- I volunteer with Kids now and don't want it to carry over, cussing is like that...)

I think maybe one of Sandro or Prplhz is scum. I have liked stuff from both though.

I don't want to get into the stuff regarding vet or not vet from 27

Rsoul & FF likely town. However, if I am right above, one of them is required to be scum.


This is a mafia post. Mafia is FF and slam.
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
May 31 2015 00:55 GMT
#2403
On May 31 2015 08:57 sandroba wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 29 2015 03:34 Alakaslam wrote:
I dunno, I think Yamato is a better town player than me, however he had old info.

You all should have listened to him about VA lol

Oh well. I doubt VA is scum, I think he is Survivor. I relate to his play as survivor.

Oats is Damdred, don't forget this. Damdred almost got lynched and Oats is doing scummy stuff. (Trying to cut out the cussing XD- I volunteer with Kids now and don't want it to carry over, cussing is like that...)

I think maybe one of Sandro or Prplhz is scum. I have liked stuff from both though.

I don't want to get into the stuff regarding vet or not vet from 27

Rsoul & FF likely town. However, if I am right above, one of them is required to be scum.


This is a mafia post. Mafia is FF and slam.

I thought it would be for another reason. I have a tendency to make mafia posts, it's one of the many reasons why CHUPAZI CON HIJOLE

I do things though. It's time to not be defined by CHUPAZI anymore.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
May 31 2015 00:56 GMT
#2404
On May 29 2015 03:23 Alakaslam wrote:
There is no reason for me to tell Fuba what he should be doing. He was a freaking easy lynch, I pounced on him immediately!

But did I "make case" and all that? No- that isn't how I approach townplay! I know I am not likely to be right on a scum read. So I told him to step it up, and he did. If I was scum I would be calling for his lynch as a replace. He would have been easy.

And Yamato, how the hell you people read Yamato as scum? I am gonna filter my predecessor again. I think whoever was slinging poo at him to where he got pissed was probably the scum.

This is more a mafia post than the post you posted.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
May 31 2015 00:56 GMT
#2405
And my coming and responding when under pressure versus earlier is also scummy.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
May 31 2015 01:03 GMT
#2406
This game is so frustrating. If VA isn't scum we lose since you're all going to derp on me and the game will stagnate until I flip town. Then there's a shitstorm and mafia uses the shitstorm to push va ezpz.

maybe I'll play later but I have no motivation right now
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
May 31 2015 01:08 GMT
#2407
On May 29 2015 05:51 Alakaslam wrote:
You know what?

I do this a lot and I think it's a discussion maker.

Imma vote 27. This will make it 4/4. People can then have more Moto to decide, and we can see how a scum might react.

Start from this post forward and you really have a scum case
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
May 31 2015 01:09 GMT
#2408
On May 31 2015 10:03 Fecalfeast wrote:
This game is so frustrating. If VA isn't scum we lose since you're all going to derp on me and the game will stagnate until I flip town. Then there's a shitstorm and mafia uses the shitstorm to push va ezpz.

maybe I'll play later but I have no motivation right now

Well
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
May 31 2015 01:09 GMT
#2409
I haven't voted you.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
May 31 2015 01:16 GMT
#2410
@FF why? If you were town you would be in a unique position to actually figure out who the mafia is. Also on your wagon was me/va/onegu(dead green). Pretty much means that to you ritoky is confirmed town. And most people that didn't switch to you are town too. It doesn't surprise me that you are pulling this act though.
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
May 31 2015 01:19 GMT
#2411
Everything I say this game is glossed over until someone other than me says it and then it's discussed.

I can't imagine why I would be demotivated sandroba. I should be excited at the prospect of being ignored.
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
May 31 2015 01:19 GMT
#2412
On May 31 2015 10:16 sandroba wrote:
@FF why? If you were town you would be in a unique position to actually figure out who the mafia is. Also on your wagon was me/va/onegu(dead green). Pretty much means that to you ritoky is confirmed town. And most people that didn't switch to you are town too. It doesn't surprise me that you are pulling this act though.

Hey, am I in a similar position? I suxxu enough that I don't mind dying to prove my town to figure the stuff out
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
May 31 2015 01:20 GMT
#2413
But ff I see you

I just dinnae know what to say
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
May 31 2015 01:27 GMT
#2414
dissecting the voting thread, following the timelines closely (specifically day 1 being the most important) I could also see a prphlz/rsoultin scum team. damdred's slot is pretty much cleared, i dont care how badass he thinks he is i dont think he risks hammering his partner like that. i didnt think oats was scum anyway so not like it matters.

Really up to FF though to make this scum team believable. Rsoultin has had this mysterious town read on prphlz all game so meh.
I come in for the scraps
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
May 31 2015 01:50 GMT
#2415
On May 31 2015 10:27 VayneAuthority wrote:
dissecting the voting thread, following the timelines closely (specifically day 1 being the most important) I could also see a prphlz/rsoultin scum team. damdred's slot is pretty much cleared, i dont care how badass he thinks he is i dont think he risks hammering his partner like that. i didnt think oats was scum anyway so not like it matters.

Really up to FF though to make this scum team believable. Rsoultin has had this mysterious town read on prphlz all game so meh.

right i totally forgot damdred hammered 27 d1 that makes oats look a lot better
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
May 31 2015 02:22 GMT
#2416
On May 31 2015 10:27 VayneAuthority wrote:
dissecting the voting thread, following the timelines closely (specifically day 1 being the most important) I could also see a prphlz/rsoultin scum team. damdred's slot is pretty much cleared, i dont care how badass he thinks he is i dont think he risks hammering his partner like that. i didnt think oats was scum anyway so not like it matters.

Really up to FF though to make this scum team believable. Rsoultin has had this mysterious town read on prphlz all game so meh.

This is dumb. For it to be prpl/rsoul team would mean FF is town, which would mean rsoul killed bunnies for no reason ytd.
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
May 31 2015 02:32 GMT
#2417
On May 31 2015 11:22 sandroba wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 31 2015 10:27 VayneAuthority wrote:
dissecting the voting thread, following the timelines closely (specifically day 1 being the most important) I could also see a prphlz/rsoultin scum team. damdred's slot is pretty much cleared, i dont care how badass he thinks he is i dont think he risks hammering his partner like that. i didnt think oats was scum anyway so not like it matters.

Really up to FF though to make this scum team believable. Rsoultin has had this mysterious town read on prphlz all game so meh.

This is dumb. For it to be prpl/rsoul team would mean FF is town, which would mean rsoul killed bunnies for no reason ytd.


oh right forgot about that

##vote fecalfeast
I come in for the scraps
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
May 31 2015 02:44 GMT
#2418
On May 31 2015 07:07 sandroba wrote:
I tracked rsoultin and got no result. It means mafia has a roleblocker. I'm surprised mafia left me alive.


@.@ lovely

On May 31 2015 10:27 VayneAuthority wrote:
dissecting the voting thread, following the timelines closely (specifically day 1 being the most important) I could also see a prphlz/rsoultin scum team. damdred's slot is pretty much cleared, i dont care how badass he thinks he is i dont think he risks hammering his partner like that. i didnt think oats was scum anyway so not like it matters.

Really up to FF though to make this scum team believable. Rsoultin has had this mysterious town read on prphlz all game so meh.


you should check the voting thread again ^^
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
May 31 2015 02:51 GMT
#2419
On May 31 2015 11:22 sandroba wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 31 2015 10:27 VayneAuthority wrote:
dissecting the voting thread, following the timelines closely (specifically day 1 being the most important) I could also see a prphlz/rsoultin scum team. damdred's slot is pretty much cleared, i dont care how badass he thinks he is i dont think he risks hammering his partner like that. i didnt think oats was scum anyway so not like it matters.

Really up to FF though to make this scum team believable. Rsoultin has had this mysterious town read on prphlz all game so meh.

This is dumb. For it to be prpl/rsoul team would mean FF is town, which would mean rsoul killed bunnies for no reason ytd.

27nb admitted to having RL stuff do in thread. Rsoul hammering 27 over me pretty much locks rsoul town if you all mislynch me.

seems like an ok plan to me
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
May 31 2015 03:03 GMT
#2420
On May 31 2015 11:51 Fecalfeast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 31 2015 11:22 sandroba wrote:
On May 31 2015 10:27 VayneAuthority wrote:
dissecting the voting thread, following the timelines closely (specifically day 1 being the most important) I could also see a prphlz/rsoultin scum team. damdred's slot is pretty much cleared, i dont care how badass he thinks he is i dont think he risks hammering his partner like that. i didnt think oats was scum anyway so not like it matters.

Really up to FF though to make this scum team believable. Rsoultin has had this mysterious town read on prphlz all game so meh.

This is dumb. For it to be prpl/rsoul team would mean FF is town, which would mean rsoul killed bunnies for no reason ytd.

27nb admitted to having RL stuff do in thread. Rsoul hammering 27 over me pretty much locks rsoul town if you all mislynch me.

seems like an ok plan to me


-_-

ff/va end-game cred ^^
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Prev 1 119 120 121 122 123 134 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 31m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 191
NeuroSwarm 172
FoxeR 26
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1842
Leta 966
Bale 76
League of Legends
Doublelift4164
Other Games
summit1g8800
JimRising 527
WinterStarcraft172
ViBE168
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick702
BasetradeTV166
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 101
• davetesta17
• Light_VIP 15
• Letter143
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1148
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
7h 31m
Patches Events
12h 31m
BSL Open Qualifier
16h 31m
BSL Open Qualifier
16h 31m
OSC
20h 31m
OSC
1d 9h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.