• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:05
CEST 23:05
KST 06:05
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20269Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9499 users

Noir Mini Mafia: Chapter 3 - Page 4

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
April 27 2015 11:52 GMT
#1037
Like I wish I could just get people to take a leap of faith with me and lynch WoS. I'm not sure I'll have the pull to get it otherwise.

I am fairly certain he is mafia.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
April 27 2015 22:21 GMT
#1073
On April 28 2015 07:20 Damdred wrote:
we have to consolidate.

Honestly, i'm kind of feeling like Art has been towny this day to a certain extent
##Unvote

Which leaves this weird zone of Breshke/Palmar/Wave.

-_-


Then lynch wave and lynch me if I'm wrong.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
April 27 2015 22:23 GMT
#1076
Wave is mafia. Wave is always mafia this game.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
April 27 2015 22:26 GMT
#1079
Artanis is mafia too, but that doesn't change the fact Wave is.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
April 27 2015 22:51 GMT
#1090
Just lynch Wave wtf is this.

Even mafia should be agreeing with me because I'm going to take all the blame if he flips town, and if he flips scum it's a great bus opportunity.

Wave is mafia. He was born mafia and will always be mafia.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
April 27 2015 23:03 GMT
#1095
Lynch WaveOfShadow.

This game is so boring because people don't do what I want them to do yet no one is trying to lynch me.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
April 28 2015 09:43 GMT
#1222
This is a friendly reminder that waveofshadow is mafia
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
April 28 2015 22:09 GMT
#1292
Because we're probably finally going to lynch WoS and the night is silent:

If I'm right, look at artanis first, then yamato and damdred.

If'm wrong, same three people. Also in that case, sorry.

If I'm right, you all suck.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
April 28 2015 23:44 GMT
#1375
Like I'm sorry if I fucked this up. I just can't believe WoS would be such a monumental dick ever as town.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
April 28 2015 23:47 GMT
#1379
Well I kind of shut down everything else for the entire game.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
April 28 2015 23:49 GMT
#1382
On April 29 2015 08:47 rsoultin wrote:
lol my give a shits

i wish i could find them

palmar if we kill wave will you actually pick up cause that's what i'm hoping?

Of course, unless I get shot or something.

The point is once I find my lynches I tend to stick with them quite hard (look at GB last game).
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
April 30 2015 10:23 GMT
#1443
#1 I'm sick expect nothing
#2 Artanis is mafia
#3 if you guys have a hard-on for being awful you can lynch me first

##vote artanis
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
April 30 2015 10:45 GMT
#1447
Please don't Breshke. Nothing good can come from you doing analysis
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
April 30 2015 11:13 GMT
#1452
On April 30 2015 20:05 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Also, Palmar, if you could explain why I'm mafia at some point in this game that'd be dandy. You did promise you'd start to play after we flipped Wave.

Only if I was wrong
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
April 30 2015 13:07 GMT
#1469
On April 30 2015 21:58 rsoultin wrote:
o.0

breeeesh i was just about to say you were looking better today and drop my vote on palmar

##vote Palmar

which i think i'm gonna do anyway, unless there's a good reason i won't be home by deadline, but

lol wth is that last bit? ><

I hope you're mafia because I don't want to live in a world where you're so terrible.

But you probably are. Artanis is mafia because he's the only person here who isn't dumb enough to actually think this day is going as it should.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
April 30 2015 13:08 GMT
#1470
And no. We're lynching tonight. I'm not gonna wait around and watch this train wreck happen. I want it now.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
April 30 2015 13:16 GMT
#1473
On April 30 2015 22:10 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 30 2015 22:07 Palmar wrote:
On April 30 2015 21:58 rsoultin wrote:
o.0

breeeesh i was just about to say you were looking better today and drop my vote on palmar

##vote Palmar

which i think i'm gonna do anyway, unless there's a good reason i won't be home by deadline, but

lol wth is that last bit? ><

I hope you're mafia because I don't want to live in a world where you're so terrible.

But you probably are. Artanis is mafia because he's the only person here who isn't dumb enough to actually think this day is going as it should.

The day isn't going as it should because [no reason], so we should end it early [because no good reason].

That makes perfect sense. Thanks, Palmar.

No problem. Take it as a compliment.

I don't think you're this awful as town.

On April 22 2015 19:36 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Wave commented on all the people that voted for him. I don't see anything wrong with that.

As for the Breshke vote thing, it's odd but not really scummy at all. He could've gone any which way on Breshke and make up any reason once he found that out. Why would he have a change of heart and go from scumreading to townreading Breshke as mafia?


I even mentioned at the time that you were being a complete pleb by just considering things on the surface instead of actually buying into the rock fucking solid case I presented on WoS

On April 22 2015 19:28 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 21 2015 09:52 WaveofShadow wrote:
Dunno wtf yamato is doing, Artanis probably town, breshke with the safe vote could be scum

Gg no re


The bolded sounds like a mafia comment. Why is he even mentioning it if he doesn't know? Also the entire tone of the post just sounds like mafia to me.

Also, he scumreads breshke here for a "safe vote", then when he understands the rules, something magical happens:


Show nested quote +
On April 21 2015 11:06 WaveofShadow wrote:
On April 21 2015 10:47 Breshke wrote:
On April 21 2015 10:44 Damdred wrote:
Meh honestly I really hate how you guys throw around botes in this setup can really tell there haven't been enough iml games lately </3.



I can't speak for others but since the votecount only counts at the 24 hour mark I don't feel as hesitant as if it was a more standard IML setup.

On April 21 2015 09:52 WaveofShadow wrote:
Dunno wtf yamato is doing, Artanis probably town, breshke with the safe vote could be scum

Gg no re


Do you have any opinions on this post damdred?

Extra scumpoints for being all concerned and shot over the only person in the game to scumread him.
##vote: Breshke

I'm back from Draft night and I'm super fucking pissed 'cause I misplayed in the absolute stupidest way possible, cost myself a match and 2 packs, so it's time to take it out on scum.


Show nested quote +
On April 21 2015 11:47 WaveofShadow wrote:
Oh what the fuck?
WOw I missed that completely. That's really odd. EVery IML game I've played has actually been IML

gotta rethink Breshke then.


Right, so the narrative here is that somehow if the game is actually properly IML, then Breshke's vote is "safe" and therefore kind of scummy.

Whereas now that WoS has realized that it's only a "check-in IML" type of game, the vote is no longer scummy, so I must assume the vote is thus no longer "safe".

However, unlike WoS I would actually think the vote is actually MORE safe given the 24 hour check in. He cannot be accused of bringing the vote to L-2 because no such thing exists, he can unvote at any time. So what I get from this is WoS just used some bullshit reason to back off of breshke.

Thus he is mafia.


On April 22 2015 23:28 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 22 2015 21:18 Breshke wrote:
Palmar you are obviously ignoring the context though. From what I understand the thrid vote in IML can be seen as safe for scum as they vote on a misslynch but arnt the creator of the push nor one of the hammers. Therefore one could say that scum might join a wagon at this time to blend into town while still getting the misslynch they need. So while WoS said the vote was safe he ment it was safe way for scum to try and secure a misslynch.

Yes a third vote in this type of instant misslynch is even safer but in context it doesn't move towards scums goal of getting a misslynch as a push that early is not likely to be sustained over a 24 hour period. So yes while you are strictly right that the vote was infact safer it can't be seen as pushing for a misslynch as much.



I don't even care about the context.

He did something because of X
Then it turns out X was even more right than he initially thought
So he retracts because of X

This makes no logical sense, thus he must be mafia.

To be precises.

He retracted NOT because of this new information he had gained. He retracted BECAUSE HE WANTED TO RETRACT and used this new information as an excuse to do so.



Everyone ignored me because everyone is bad. No one actually reads cases anymore because the only way to get shit done is just to be louder than everyone else. The same fucking thing happened with my day 1 case on GB last game.

Of course I'm right, I'm not close to being the best player on TL, there's dozens of people better than me at this, but almost no one has the same ability to read day 1 and find conclusions from it. That's my primary skill in mafia.

Sure, i might be going full palmar and just spite lynching you for being terrible, but at least I feel okay about that. People should fucking listen when I take the time to write cases on day 1.

But don't mind me. It's clear that the guy who made a well supported insightful case on mafia day 1, then tunneled that thing throughout the entire game is mafia. You guys should definitely lynch me because there's no way I'm not as awful as all of yall who refused to vote WoS on day 1 so clearly I had TMI, because no one is actually not awful at mafia.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
April 30 2015 13:16 GMT
#1474
On April 30 2015 22:13 rsoultin wrote:
have to agree with art o.0 that makes no sense palmar

I don't care.

I only have a limited tolerance for stupidity and I've seen too much of it lately.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
April 30 2015 13:20 GMT
#1475
Artanis is mafia for hopping onto the WoS wagon, I think he even said that in part he liked something I had said and now he's trying to call me mafia because reasons.

Artanis is mafia for defending WoS when there was no reason to do so. I know half of you morons defended him too, but you're all dumb. Artanis is less dumb. Slightly.

Artanis is mafia for trying to pretend like he was some sort of a town hero that got WoS lynched. Saying Trfel and him were to thank for it.

Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
April 30 2015 13:23 GMT
#1478
On April 30 2015 22:22 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Being right doesn't mean those were the things that made him mafia. In the end, what made him mafia was that he was just commenting on things and didn't actually try to hunt for scum.

I'm pretty sure you don't actually think I'm mafia and you're just mad. Stop getting mad and figure out the game. I don't actually think you'd be this much of a dick as mafia so it's between Breshke and Yamato. I'm currently edging towards Breshke for really not thinking about the game critically and in his evaluation on me he didn't really come to a strong conclusion yet still ignored large parts of the game.

No.

He was mafia because of the things I said.

I don't tunnel shit for 2 days unless I'm sure.

And I have enough of a track record for day 1 to be allowed to be fucking sure when I am.
Computer says mafia
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 10m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 545
ProTech159
RuFF_SC2 111
Nina 96
Liquid`TLO 88
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 19676
Calm 2418
Mini 157
firebathero 91
soO 45
Bale 32
PianO 13
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
Gorgc7859
monkeys_forever166
canceldota31
League of Legends
Doublelift3335
Counter-Strike
fl0m1109
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu916
Other Games
summit1g5399
FrodaN1283
Beastyqt511
shahzam458
mouzStarbuck295
B2W.Neo294
ToD213
C9.Mang0135
RotterdaM85
UpATreeSC67
Mew2King43
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 51
• mYiSmile114
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 17
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1064
• Shiphtur578
• WagamamaTV197
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 10m
Replay Cast
1h 55m
OSC
1d 1h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 12h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 19h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 21h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.