• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:17
CEST 01:17
KST 08:17
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9003 users

Noir Mini Mafia: Chapter 3 - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 8 9 10 Next All
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
April 21 2015 03:18 GMT
#137
Because if it was IML like I thought, the first person and maybe the second is lolz, but the third brings one dangerously close to being lynched especially if anyone else feels like being 'lolzy.'
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
April 21 2015 03:19 GMT
#142
On April 21 2015 12:17 yamato77 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 21 2015 12:08 WaveofShadow wrote:
They were real reads before I realized the premise was wrong. And why the fuck do I have to call you town?
Why are you fishing for townreads from me yamato? You're behaving so oddly, and it's not even your normal hyper-aggressive early game push that Im used to.

I just wanted to wreck scum with you for once. Just once. Apparently it was too much to ask.

I'm not "fishing for reads".

I'm noting HOW people come to the reads they do have. And I don't like your approach.

Also, are you really calling me scum here? Wave plz.

NO, what you don't like was apparently me not calling you town straight up, which is fucking stupid.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
April 21 2015 03:21 GMT
#143
On April 21 2015 12:18 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 21 2015 12:16 WaveofShadow wrote:
Need to start somewhere. What did you think it was?


since he answered now, i figured that you might have been commenting on his alignment specifically because i had a townlean on him...otherwise saying your read on him is null doesn't make a ton of sense imo :/

I don't see what doesn't make sense about it all.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
April 21 2015 03:23 GMT
#146
On April 21 2015 12:19 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 21 2015 12:18 WaveofShadow wrote:
Because if it was IML like I thought, the first person and maybe the second is lolz, but the third brings one dangerously close to being lynched especially if anyone else feels like being 'lolzy.'


yamato and artie were first so...??? still don't understand the difference in reads there?

Between yamato and artanis?
Yamato apparently told me he'd vote me (which I don't remember), Artanis gave a real but odd reason. Those two votes are different, therefore different reads. What is so hard to understand?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
April 21 2015 03:26 GMT
#150
Like..why is this a big deal?
I gave reads on the other two who voted me, I gave one on yamato too.
I truly don't follow what this supposed to accomplish or even why it's being focused on.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
April 21 2015 03:31 GMT
#152
On April 21 2015 12:25 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 21 2015 12:23 WaveofShadow wrote:
On April 21 2015 12:19 rsoultin wrote:
On April 21 2015 12:18 WaveofShadow wrote:
Because if it was IML like I thought, the first person and maybe the second is lolz, but the third brings one dangerously close to being lynched especially if anyone else feels like being 'lolzy.'


yamato and artie were first so...??? still don't understand the difference in reads there?

Between yamato and artanis?
Yamato apparently told me he'd vote me (which I don't remember), Artanis gave a real but odd reason. Those two votes are different, therefore different reads. What is so hard to understand?


...lol so you're taking the votes seriously?

cause if we're taking the votes seriously and that was a "real" reason from Artanis, I say let's lynch him...so yummy, an artie lynch ^^

if that was real, there is no reason for him to be that worried about being lynched before anything is even really happening

Oh my lord.
IM NOT TAKING THE VOTES SERIOUSLY, BUT WHEN THERE ARE 3 VOTES ON YOU WITH IML 5 THEY ACTUALLY BEGIN TO MEAN SOMETHING
JEsus
And I never said artanis's reason was 'real.'

On April 21 2015 11:28 WaveofShadow wrote:
I just did.
Artanis gave his reasoning, was very clear and unafraid that his reasoning is based on something silly.
You gave absolutely nothing.

Yamato is null because I can totally see him doing this just to fuck with me as either alignment

I said it was based on something silly and therefore a joke, but I can still comment on the fact that he made a joke and voted me.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
April 21 2015 03:33 GMT
#155
On April 21 2015 12:32 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 21 2015 12:23 WaveofShadow wrote:
On April 21 2015 12:19 rsoultin wrote:
On April 21 2015 12:18 WaveofShadow wrote:
Because if it was IML like I thought, the first person and maybe the second is lolz, but the third brings one dangerously close to being lynched especially if anyone else feels like being 'lolzy.'


yamato and artie were first so...??? still don't understand the difference in reads there?

Between yamato and artanis?
Yamato apparently told me he'd vote me (which I don't remember), Artanis gave a real but odd reason. Those two votes are different, therefore different reads. What is so hard to understand?


???

Semantics. A real reason as in he typed up a reason in thread whereas yamato's isn't.
Can we move the fuck on?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
April 21 2015 03:37 GMT
#158
You don't have to agree with someone to think they're town imo
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
April 21 2015 03:48 GMT
#166
On April 21 2015 12:35 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 21 2015 12:33 WaveofShadow wrote:
On April 21 2015 12:32 rsoultin wrote:
On April 21 2015 12:23 WaveofShadow wrote:
On April 21 2015 12:19 rsoultin wrote:
On April 21 2015 12:18 WaveofShadow wrote:
Because if it was IML like I thought, the first person and maybe the second is lolz, but the third brings one dangerously close to being lynched especially if anyone else feels like being 'lolzy.'


yamato and artie were first so...??? still don't understand the difference in reads there?

Between yamato and artanis?
Yamato apparently told me he'd vote me (which I don't remember), Artanis gave a real but odd reason. Those two votes are different, therefore different reads. What is so hard to understand?


???

Semantics. A real reason as in he typed up a reason in thread whereas yamato's isn't.
Can we move the fuck on?


xP since they both had reasons (made-up, not real reasons) this still makes no sense, but sure ^^ what do you want to move on to?

tbh I don't know what else there is to move onto so maybe that explains this tenacity?
geh
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
April 21 2015 03:51 GMT
#167
On April 21 2015 12:48 yamato77 wrote:
alright wave, let's clear some things up here

how do you read artanis and I right now, knowing the status of the lynch mechanic?

I literally already commented on this.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
April 21 2015 03:52 GMT
#168
Artanis slight townread, you get a null-but-I'm glaring-at-you-like-this read

[image loading]

twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
April 21 2015 03:53 GMT
#169
I think I've decided to subconsciously channel Ace in this game apparently.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
April 21 2015 03:55 GMT
#174
I've already explained that rsoul
IVE ALREADY EXPLAINED IT
THEY DONT FEEL THE SAME TO ME
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
April 21 2015 03:57 GMT
#176
Like sweet fucking lord is this what you were talking about yesterday when you said people expect early game shit from you?
Because I'd call you town for it if so but now I dunno if you're doing it for my benefit or some shit
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
April 21 2015 04:03 GMT
#179
This is the absolute final time.
I'm going to spell it out so it's absolutely crystal fucking clear, and if it's still not enough then just go ahead and lynch me for it or some shit because unless it's going somewhere, this is ridiculous already.

Yamato gave some reason directly referencing something he said to me outside of the game that i don't remember, probably something he jokingly said to me at some point yesterday or the day before...? I don't consider that a reason because it has zero direct reference to anything that occurs within the confines of this game and is directly related to something yamato and I supposedly talked about. As that is the case, he would do it as either alignment since supposedly he said he would do it and therefore is completely alignment UNindicative.

Artanis' reason I have no knowledge of and has no direct reference to me, so I naturally find it a little odder to bring something like that up---it is my opinion that that could draw more attention than something yamato can directly reference to something he and I supposedly did

twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
April 21 2015 04:38 GMT
#184
[image loading]
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
April 21 2015 18:22 GMT
#214
I don't get what it is with games I join lately or if it's just apathy in general or some shit, but games are extremely boring when no one talks.

I'm around for a couple hours if anyone wants to bother.
Thanks for the vote of confidence Palmar.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
April 21 2015 18:38 GMT
#218
I love that gifs are a thing this game.

I dunno....thoughts on damdred maybe?
I'm pretty underwhelmed.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
April 21 2015 18:45 GMT
#221
On April 22 2015 03:39 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 22 2015 03:38 WaveofShadow wrote:
I love that gifs are a thing this game.

I dunno....thoughts on damdred maybe?
I'm pretty underwhelmed.


i liked one and only one of his posts

-channels my inner artie-

free towncred if you can pick out which one!

This honestly annoys me.
Even more so when you consider you're being kind of hypocritical in not just telling me what I'm asking for.
I'll earn my own towncred thank you very much.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
April 21 2015 19:03 GMT
#224
That's fair I suppose.
So...list post is list post, whatever.
It's the huge post after that which (to me) obviously looks kinda terrible.
He goes out of his way to make a huge deal out of what he's attempting to do, and in the end it's just a glorified rehashing of everything that's been said in thread thus far. The post on BH at the end isn't bad necessarily because it shows just a little bit of insight (even if it's solely based on meta) but then why does he call BH scum and then say it's a policy lynch?

I think overall my problem with Damdred here is he makes a big deal over an extremely mediocre reads post with rehashed explanations, and even his 'scum' read isn't one entirely. It's like going a big long way to say "HEY LOOK AT MY READS EVERYONE" and then he doesn't even have anything to go with. Very forced effort + no real reads = scummy.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 8 9 10 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 10h 43m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 215
Nina 128
ViBE87
SpeCial 80
Nathanias 61
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 11969
Artosis 561
NaDa 30
Bale 13
Dota 2
monkeys_forever296
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox641
Mew2King109
Other Games
summit1g6953
Grubby2395
Liquid`RaSZi1885
shahzam634
WinterStarcraft461
JimRising 365
C9.Mang0330
Trikslyr37
JuggernautJason10
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick372
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream27
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 85
• musti20045 27
• davetesta3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
10h 43m
INu's Battles
11h 43m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
13h 43m
OSC
22h 58m
Replay Cast
23h 43m
OSC
1d 23h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.