• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:49
CEST 18:49
KST 01:49
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20267Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Biografia
Playlenda
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11143 users

Noir Mini Mafia: Chapter 3 - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
April 22 2015 15:31 GMT
#492
Btw, status report (I haven't really read the game)

Sorta townie:

Trfel
rsoultin

Maybe townie

artanis
yamato
breshke

Not read a single post:

Damdred
BH

Mafia

WoS
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
April 22 2015 15:32 GMT
#495
On April 23 2015 00:31 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 23 2015 00:28 Palmar wrote:
On April 22 2015 23:32 WaveofShadow wrote:
On April 22 2015 23:28 Palmar wrote:
On April 22 2015 21:18 Breshke wrote:
Palmar you are obviously ignoring the context though. From what I understand the thrid vote in IML can be seen as safe for scum as they vote on a misslynch but arnt the creator of the push nor one of the hammers. Therefore one could say that scum might join a wagon at this time to blend into town while still getting the misslynch they need. So while WoS said the vote was safe he ment it was safe way for scum to try and secure a misslynch.

Yes a third vote in this type of instant misslynch is even safer but in context it doesn't move towards scums goal of getting a misslynch as a push that early is not likely to be sustained over a 24 hour period. So yes while you are strictly right that the vote was infact safer it can't be seen as pushing for a misslynch as much.



I don't even care about the context.

He did something because of X
Then it turns out X was even more right than he initially thought
So he retracts because of X

This makes no logical sense, thus he must be mafia.

To be precises.

He retracted NOT because of this new information he had gained. He retracted BECAUSE HE WANTED TO RETRACT and used this new information as an excuse to do so.


Yeah palmar that's blatantly untrue, you're just as bad as BH inventing your own narrative for why I did what I did. Early votes in what barely amounts to an IML game aren't as indicative as those when every cote counts all the time.

'safety' isn't a factor when the votes 2h into a game generally don't mean shit.


If safety isn't a factor why did you say breshke could be mafia for a safe vote?

Also don't worry about it. These morons will never lynch you because reasons.

lol wtf are you talking about? Now you're just putting words in my mouth.
Of course I said safety is a factor, IF IT'S IML, OR the lynch is about to go down with some urgency. Breshke absolutely could have been mafia for a 'safe' vote in an IML game where I could have literally been lynched if any two other people decided to derp for shits and giggles. I've seen it happen.

Safety is NOT a factor 2h into this game. How many votes are taken seriously 2h into a standard game?


oh I get what you're saying.

You're still mafia.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
April 22 2015 15:32 GMT
#496
On April 23 2015 00:31 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 23 2015 00:29 Palmar wrote:
I wonder if I should just pop in occasionally to remind people WoS is mafia and do nothing else.

That's already what you're doing, your 'case' is shit and I'm not wasting any more time on you. If you feel like actually playing the game then you're welcome to join us.

I am playing the game. Please stop antagonizing me it's really annoying.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
April 22 2015 15:34 GMT
#499
On April 23 2015 00:33 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 23 2015 00:32 Palmar wrote:
On April 23 2015 00:31 WaveofShadow wrote:
On April 23 2015 00:29 Palmar wrote:
I wonder if I should just pop in occasionally to remind people WoS is mafia and do nothing else.

That's already what you're doing, your 'case' is shit and I'm not wasting any more time on you. If you feel like actually playing the game then you're welcome to join us.

I am playing the game. Please stop antagonizing me it's really annoying.

You first.

I am not antagonizing you, I think you're mafia.

During the time that I've been trying to get you lynched you haven't even pretended to care about my alignment in the slightest, instead choosing to attack me personally or just calling everything I'm doing shit.

This makes you mafia.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
April 22 2015 15:38 GMT
#500
I could be wrong you know? There's no need to be a dick about it if I am. Although your responses of complete dismissal, instead of actually using me building a case on you to investigate my alignment, make you look even worse than what I said during my case.

On April 22 2015 08:25 WaveofShadow wrote:
You want someone to pressure into playing?
There's your perfect example.

##vote:palmar

I fucking hate this. Even if I lose a million games because people keep playing like him I still refuse to condone it.


On April 22 2015 21:12 WaveofShadow wrote:
That's your ironclad reasoning palmar? Calling me scum for shit I've already explained in thread and saying 'I don't know what yamato is doing?'

Gj

Artanis any thoughts on BH at all? Did you read what I wrote?


On April 23 2015 00:31 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 23 2015 00:29 Palmar wrote:
I wonder if I should just pop in occasionally to remind people WoS is mafia and do nothing else.

That's already what you're doing, your 'case' is shit and I'm not wasting any more time on you. If you feel like actually playing the game then you're welcome to join us.

Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
April 22 2015 15:39 GMT
#502
To me it simply looks like you don't actually care about my alignment at all.

Whatever, we'll see.

Maybe people will join me. That'd be rad. It's not like I'm always wrong on day 1.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
April 22 2015 15:39 GMT
#503
On April 23 2015 00:38 WaveofShadow wrote:
You've barely done anything, and what little you have done has been shit.

If you call popping into the thread every 12h screaming 'wave is mafia guise' playing the game then by all means, continue as you've stated here.
Show nested quote +
On April 23 2015 00:29 Palmar wrote:
I wonder if I should just pop in occasionally to remind people WoS is mafia and do nothing else.


As far as your alignment goes, I've already stated you're probably town for being like this specifically but I haven't ever been particularly good at reading you with meta or without. In any case, as terribly as you're playing there are people scummier than you thus far despite your inclination to do nothing this game other than yell at everyone how scum I am, so don't worry.

Who's mafia then?
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
April 22 2015 15:41 GMT
#505
On April 23 2015 00:40 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 23 2015 00:38 Palmar wrote:
I could be wrong you know? There's no need to be a dick about it if I am. Although your responses of complete dismissal, instead of actually using me building a case on you to investigate my alignment, make you look even worse than what I said during my case.

On April 22 2015 08:25 WaveofShadow wrote:
You want someone to pressure into playing?
There's your perfect example.

##vote:palmar

I fucking hate this. Even if I lose a million games because people keep playing like him I still refuse to condone it.


On April 22 2015 21:12 WaveofShadow wrote:
That's your ironclad reasoning palmar? Calling me scum for shit I've already explained in thread and saying 'I don't know what yamato is doing?'

Gj

Artanis any thoughts on BH at all? Did you read what I wrote?


On April 23 2015 00:31 WaveofShadow wrote:
On April 23 2015 00:29 Palmar wrote:
I wonder if I should just pop in occasionally to remind people WoS is mafia and do nothing else.

That's already what you're doing, your 'case' is shit and I'm not wasting any more time on you. If you feel like actually playing the game then you're welcome to join us.


I don't think I'm being a dick in the slightest. I haven't attacked you personally, I've attacked your play. There are how many other people in this game Palmar? Even IF I'm scum, that doesn't solve the game, and there's stuff to be done, but you're stuck tunneling on me here, not contributing to any other conversation and not finding other scum. How is that good play exactly?

I will retract my statements about your afking/barely playing if you actually show you're capable of doing something mroe but so far I don't see it.


It's good play because you're mafia
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
April 22 2015 15:42 GMT
#508
On April 23 2015 00:42 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 23 2015 00:39 Palmar wrote:
On April 23 2015 00:38 WaveofShadow wrote:
You've barely done anything, and what little you have done has been shit.

If you call popping into the thread every 12h screaming 'wave is mafia guise' playing the game then by all means, continue as you've stated here.
On April 23 2015 00:29 Palmar wrote:
I wonder if I should just pop in occasionally to remind people WoS is mafia and do nothing else.


As far as your alignment goes, I've already stated you're probably town for being like this specifically but I haven't ever been particularly good at reading you with meta or without. In any case, as terribly as you're playing there are people scummier than you thus far despite your inclination to do nothing this game other than yell at everyone how scum I am, so don't worry.

Who's mafia then?

Right now I have BH and maybe Trfel.

Who's second scum Palmar?

I have no idea, it's not like I've read the game.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
April 22 2015 15:47 GMT
#509
I guess I'll read some other people tonight. Wos is mafia though I'm like 63% sure
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
April 22 2015 21:57 GMT
#559
I have no idea whether or not BH is mafia. If you want my opinion on it you'll have to wait a cycle.

But tbh, I don't particularly care, you can lynch him if you want to.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
April 22 2015 23:29 GMT
#613
Breshke is my #1 town
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
April 24 2015 00:01 GMT
#635
I am okay with this
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
April 24 2015 00:07 GMT
#640
so it's 6v2 now.

That means if we mislynch today we're at 5v2 and 4v2 with a death night 2. That means day 3 will be mylo.

So, whatever blue role made this happen today should claim. Expained while in spoiler:

+ Show Spoiler +

There is a chance mafia held their shot here (if they even can do that). If they did, all they have to do in mylo tomorrow is to claim doctor and target to get out of a mylo mislynch free, of course they will be counterclaimed but it's still... meh. Like if the real blue role is a cop and mafia claims doc with a save on someone likely on day 3, who do you think we'll believe?

I really think the correct play here is to claim, especially if it's a soft confirm (doc/roleblocker).

Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
April 24 2015 00:09 GMT
#641
On April 24 2015 09:02 Trfel wrote:
Palmar, any thoughts on the game?

At the moment mostly setup speculative.

Like I'm hoping we get two free clears out of this and thus we could even fucking RNG and still have a 50% shot of hitting mafia.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
April 24 2015 00:11 GMT
#645
On April 24 2015 09:09 WaveofShadow wrote:
So D3 we no lynch if it gets to that point.

I _think_ that doesn't matter. Because we could still not lynch two people so we'd be lynching between claims.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
April 24 2015 00:12 GMT
#647
On April 24 2015 09:11 rsoultin wrote:
lol the first thought that went through my head was...

the fuck? we can't be that wrong about everything that scum would rather no-shoot >< blah now i have to reread

oooor apparently can kill two of us the next night -_- if they no-shoot

lovely

Where does it say that?
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
April 24 2015 00:13 GMT
#648
Like if mafia has that stacking thing mechanism (hold a shot, kill 2 the next night) there should be absolutely no claims.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
April 24 2015 00:15 GMT
#652
Yes I found it.

So I'm bad sorry. Mafia absolutely held their shot. They always do when this option is available. ALWAYS.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
April 24 2015 00:22 GMT
#657
On April 24 2015 09:20 Breshke wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 24 2015 09:15 Palmar wrote:
Yes I found it.

So I'm bad sorry. Mafia absolutely held their shot. They always do when this option is available. ALWAYS.


I don't really get that. Like if there is a detective role they are just letting them get a free check. By not killing anyone they ensure our Pr doesn't die and if we have a saving role using two KP in one night feels like it increases the chances that they will get a save.

Does anyone have any conclusions from BH flipping town because i got none currently



20% chance to hit a detective role mafia doesn't know is in the game is so shitty that they'd never take it. If mafia shoots it's to shoot a townie they want to get rid of, or medic dodging. But that also potentially gives town information.

It's just easily the best play to hold the shot and leave town in the dark. The first indication of what mafia wants to do will be given in lylo (or mylo)

Anyway, I'm going to sleep. I have an idea or two on what I want to do today but I want to read more first. I was lazy during the night and didn't really read much at all.
Computer says mafia
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 27m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 433
UpATreeSC 74
Codebar 69
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 37053
Calm 3805
Bisu 1640
Shuttle 1248
FanTaSy 998
Mini 396
EffOrt 324
actioN 274
Rush 208
firebathero 196
[ Show more ]
Hyuk 185
Dewaltoss 95
Barracks 73
Zeus 63
Liquid`Ret 44
Sharp 30
Hyun 29
Free 27
soO 26
Pusan 24
Bale 24
Aegong 20
HiyA 20
PianO 18
Shine 16
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
Gorgc6746
Dendi1120
XaKoH 360
League of Legends
KnowMe54
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1045
x6flipin608
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes606
Other Games
singsing2372
FrodaN1142
Beastyqt630
mouzStarbuck332
byalli206
Livibee187
B2W.Neo156
C9.Mang0130
RotterdaM108
Trikslyr63
Mew2King61
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 58
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV476
Other Games
• Shiphtur961
Upcoming Events
OSC
5h 27m
Replay Cast
6h 12m
OSC
1d 6h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 17h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.