• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:20
CEST 15:20
KST 22:20
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War625.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9109 users

Newbie Student Mafia VIII

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 Next All
scott31337
Profile Joined January 2013
United States2979 Posts
April 16 2015 22:45 GMT
#10
/in

I think I'm ready...
Please play BM!!!

THIS WAGON IS HITTING MAFIA FOR SURE BOYS!
scott31337
Profile Joined January 2013
United States2979 Posts
April 17 2015 20:37 GMT
#23
On April 18 2015 05:32 Half the Sky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 17 2015 07:45 scott31337 wrote:
/in

I think I'm ready...
Please play BM!!!



Huzzah! Looking forward to playing with you again. Though I'll laugh if we both roll onto the same scumteam again xD


We shall see

THIS WAGON IS HITTING MAFIA FOR SURE BOYS!
scott31337
Profile Joined January 2013
United States2979 Posts
April 17 2015 20:38 GMT
#24
On April 18 2015 02:07 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 17 2015 07:45 scott31337 wrote:
/in

I think I'm ready...
Please play BM!!!



Wow I'm excited to see how your play will be

I remember you started observing when I played my first game


I'm going to do the opposite of everything you do.

THIS WAGON IS HITTING MAFIA FOR SURE BOYS!
scott31337
Profile Joined January 2013
United States2979 Posts
April 18 2015 10:30 GMT
#46
On April 18 2015 18:18 Half the Sky wrote:
/out

Ergh, game has filled a bit faster than I expected. Can't play reliably the next few days. Though I'll rejoin if after that there's still spots open.


We will miss you - take a replace then?
THIS WAGON IS HITTING MAFIA FOR SURE BOYS!
scott31337
Profile Joined January 2013
United States2979 Posts
April 19 2015 00:25 GMT
#58

THIS WAGON IS HITTING MAFIA FOR SURE BOYS!
scott31337
Profile Joined January 2013
United States2979 Posts
April 19 2015 01:03 GMT
#67
Hey all, fun game indeed! Let's get some scummers!
THIS WAGON IS HITTING MAFIA FOR SURE BOYS!
scott31337
Profile Joined January 2013
United States2979 Posts
April 19 2015 01:09 GMT
#73
On April 19 2015 10:07 Onegu wrote:
Why would you CC? Bah

Ok I unclaim VT


Unclaiming your hard claim already? Seems suspicious...
THIS WAGON IS HITTING MAFIA FOR SURE BOYS!
scott31337
Profile Joined January 2013
United States2979 Posts
April 19 2015 01:16 GMT
#80
Yes I am Obi.

Damdred can have a very scary game as either alignment, so I'm not sure about that bandwagon just yet.
THIS WAGON IS HITTING MAFIA FOR SURE BOYS!
scott31337
Profile Joined January 2013
United States2979 Posts
April 19 2015 01:19 GMT
#82
CC = Counterclaim, to claim a role that already has been claimed.
THIS WAGON IS HITTING MAFIA FOR SURE BOYS!
scott31337
Profile Joined January 2013
United States2979 Posts
April 19 2015 01:21 GMT
#83
Since you are new to the forum mafia, LeiNadk - this should help.

http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Commonly_Used_Abbreviations
THIS WAGON IS HITTING MAFIA FOR SURE BOYS!
scott31337
Profile Joined January 2013
United States2979 Posts
April 19 2015 01:28 GMT
#85
On April 19 2015 10:24 Damdred wrote:
It's mostly just a joke. Though its interesting that Scott instead of volunteering as my deputy tries to show suspicion you have -1 town points now.

So serious for so early


That's disappointing. Even Palmar called you on your excellent play today during the podcast.
THIS WAGON IS HITTING MAFIA FOR SURE BOYS!
scott31337
Profile Joined January 2013
United States2979 Posts
April 19 2015 04:00 GMT
#119
On April 19 2015 11:18 Trfel wrote:
There is a typo in the link to scott31337's filter in the OP. There is an extra "3" in the link.


Thanks - now I'm Scott31333337. *facepalm*

Trfel's post looks like something he wrote up the day before and is not alignment indicative.

On April 19 2015 11:49 Trfel wrote:
Hm, this game feels slow already. I thought my post would get things started, but I guess that wasn't good enough.
I find Bourneq to be the most suspicious so far.
Show nested quote +
On April 19 2015 11:00 Bourneq wrote:
Anybody wants to request a tone read from me? Ill give a more educated response than last game.
Actually I am going to sleep, its 4 am.
Bourneq asks if anyone wants to ask him for a tone read, because this is something that people asked him to do last game. And he knows that it's a townie thing to do. However, the interesting thing is that he asks if people want him to tone read someone or something. He doesn't seem inclined to do it himself. This suggests that he is more interested in appeasing others and not getting lynched than actually finding scum.

Furthermore, he says that he will sleep instead of scumhunting. But why would he leave the first sentence in if he is going to sleep after all? He left it in to gain town credit for being open to doing something towny (making a read).
Show nested quote +
On April 19 2015 11:21 Bourneq wrote:
Well im not tonereading that one. TL;DR
Then, someone in his previous game made a post. And Bourneq acknowledges it and says that he wasn't going to read it. Why does Bourneq feel a need to acknowledge my post? He already said that he's tired and he will be going to bed. His post doesn't help town in any way, but it makes him seem more involved in the game (which is false, since he didn't bother to toneread anyone at all).
I'll be heading out again for a while. Any thoughts?


When I first read this, I thought Bourneq was asking for tone reads on himself, which I did not understand since he only had one post. Reading your point of view, I do not know what tone reads he would give off - and then added the TLDR post - meh.

What do you think of the LS/Damdred exchange? I know LS can be intimidated - and avoiding questions intentionally is viewed as scummy.
THIS WAGON IS HITTING MAFIA FOR SURE BOYS!
scott31337
Profile Joined January 2013
United States2979 Posts
April 19 2015 04:07 GMT
#121
Where's my drunk Glowingbear at?
THIS WAGON IS HITTING MAFIA FOR SURE BOYS!
scott31337
Profile Joined January 2013
United States2979 Posts
April 19 2015 04:09 GMT
#123
Damnit I thought he /in'ed
my bad.
THIS WAGON IS HITTING MAFIA FOR SURE BOYS!
scott31337
Profile Joined January 2013
United States2979 Posts
April 19 2015 04:57 GMT
#125
Anyone around?
THIS WAGON IS HITTING MAFIA FOR SURE BOYS!
scott31337
Profile Joined January 2013
United States2979 Posts
April 19 2015 05:05 GMT
#128
Trfel - How much of your wall of text did you write before the game?

I did read it, BTW, I'm not a TLDR fan unless there is only one paragraph. (A literal wall)


THIS WAGON IS HITTING MAFIA FOR SURE BOYS!
scott31337
Profile Joined January 2013
United States2979 Posts
April 19 2015 05:12 GMT
#132
On April 19 2015 14:04 The Shining wrote:
Scott not reading OP for player list. Instascum.

Trfel hinted at that super big post being a thing before game was even full. NAI. I don't like the fact that he's pressuring a newbie in Bourne that literally just got mislynched to lose last Student game. I'm very weary of pushing newbies before I feel they at least get somewhat grounded in the game, since they're low hanging fruit. Trfel possible scum #2.

Obi claims to have forgotten to sign up. Early excuse to be used later when he lurks and blames it on forgetting again. Scum #3.

GG WP game is easy. I'll take my free win now.


Got'em boys!
THIS WAGON IS HITTING MAFIA FOR SURE BOYS!
scott31337
Profile Joined January 2013
United States2979 Posts
April 19 2015 05:27 GMT
#135
I really don't have much at the moment - Damdred slight town - you as well -

I believe Shining is still upset about the case I made about him four months ago in LX.

Everyone else null ATM
THIS WAGON IS HITTING MAFIA FOR SURE BOYS!
scott31337
Profile Joined January 2013
United States2979 Posts
April 19 2015 05:37 GMT
#138
On April 19 2015 14:35 LeiNadk wrote:
Could someone explain to me precisely what a tone read is? From context, I'm assuming, it's something Bourne was asked to do last game and got mislynched for.

Sorry about all the questions. Should I direct these questions to coaches rather post them in the game?


I'll let one of the others answer the "tone read" question better then I can - but from the rules/first post, Do not talk about coaching in the game. just FYI
THIS WAGON IS HITTING MAFIA FOR SURE BOYS!
scott31337
Profile Joined January 2013
United States2979 Posts
April 19 2015 05:44 GMT
#141
On April 19 2015 14:38 LeiNadk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 19 2015 14:27 scott31337 wrote:
I really don't have much at the moment - Damdred slight town - you as well -

I believe Shining is still upset about the case I made about him four months ago in LX.

Everyone else null ATM

Could you elaborate on Damdred and Obi? Why town?


Obi and Damdred have been asking questions and offering their ideas and they feel honest to me so far.

From your message I assumed you have played IRL mafia before, correct?

There is the TL Mafia Database that has information on others mafia games played on this site - if you want to look into peoples previous games.

THIS WAGON IS HITTING MAFIA FOR SURE BOYS!
1 2 3 4 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 40m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 631
Railgan 64
MindelVK 31
Codebar 2
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 68754
Calm 11100
Bisu 2391
FanTaSy 1167
Stork 743
soO 437
Rush 397
firebathero 211
Snow 176
Last 152
[ Show more ]
Sharp 109
Mind 96
Light 95
hero 80
Pusan 71
Free 48
ToSsGirL 44
Trap 41
Sexy 35
Mong 32
Hm[arnc] 32
Bale 29
Aegong 20
yabsab 16
HiyA 15
zelot 14
Noble 11
Sacsri 10
Rock 9
Shine 9
IntoTheRainbow 7
Terrorterran 7
scan(afreeca) 6
Icarus 4
Dota 2
Gorgc6811
Dendi1087
Counter-Strike
fl0m3136
byalli816
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King75
Other Games
gofns31693
singsing2435
B2W.Neo575
Liquid`RaSZi570
Pyrionflax243
Beastyqt239
Happy182
Hui .122
Mlord120
Khaldor26
Chillindude17
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV233
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 92
• Response 7
• Dystopia_ 6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV526
League of Legends
• Jankos3080
• Nemesis2897
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1362
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
1h 40m
BSL Open Qualifier
5h 40m
BSL Open Qualifier
5h 40m
OSC
9h 40m
Replay Cast
9h 40m
OSC
22h 40m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 21h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.