• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:04
CEST 13:04
KST 20:04
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War445.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9057 users

Newbie Student Mafia VIII

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 9 10 11 Next All
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
April 20 2015 17:56 GMT
#411
someone tell me stuff about this game
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
April 20 2015 19:09 GMT
#446
On April 21 2015 03:55 Trfel wrote:
LightningStrike

Some people don't learn. I am one of them.

Show nested quote +
On March 19 2015 23:35 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 19 2015 22:56 Damdred wrote:
Ls what are your current reads

Town:
Exo: He seemed to be his normal self some questions but I waiting for him to case someone at some point in the game after playing with him in Newbie LX.
rsoultin: She seems to happy to roll Mafia this game I would think she would be Mad at rolling Mafia again esp with me in the game but she seems to be having fun with her posts so far (She rolled Mafia in Horns of Africa and Titanic) Also she died way to early in JOAT because of mean HTS wanting to get rid of her so she wouldn't figure HTS out in JOAT She also my whisper so listen to her on me.
Holyflare: Some decent questions and plays similar to how he did in Horns when I played with him plus answering a meta point to me about Mafia!Rayn is more useless than Town!Rayn but idk what Rayn post would indicate that he's useless tbh :|
Vivax: Vivax is Vivax and that means he just crazy but I think he's trying hard this game and more likely Town than Mafia upon the fact he's trying so hard but he's crazy so meh.
Trfel: I finding his entrance odd but who the hell claims Mafia Day 1 except for Damdred in Imperial lol..... He got some decent questions and also can't wait for him to case someone even if he case the hosts (For those who didn't check Mini Mafia Down Under 2 he cased the host and it was funny as hell 10/10 would want him to case a host again).
Bill Murray: Asking some decent questions and my first time playing with him and seems to engage with his Mafiaread of Eden and noticing some stuff I don't think others did at the time.
Eden1892: Had some trolling stuff early on which I kinda expect from him as Town compared to Mafia with some decent questioning regarding me to rsoultin. Also his filter is much bigger than his filter as Mafia from experience playing with him.
Superbia: Much more serious already and already down to business which I think makes him more Town than Mafia knowing in Campus was kinda trolling in Day 1 and was useless in Imperial.
Breshke: Short filter but some of his questions ande thoughts to be something I would think he would do as Town more so than Mafia esp his little thing on sicklucker.
Null:
Damdred: Seems to be a his townie self but I remember he looked so townie yet he was Mafia in Titanic so I need another Day of him being alive to make a good read.
Artanis: As I said earlier he looked so Townie in Imperial yet he was Mafia but he also had a bad game as Mafia in Student VI so idk I need some more time to figure him out prob by Day 2 since I know he's a player by reputation being one of the best players in TL Mafia.
raynpelikoneet: Seems much angrier than normal idk if it's truely alignment indicative about him but HF says he's useless as Mafia compared to Town but his filter seems Palmar centric with some side tracks O_o
Palmar: Trolling a good amount I don't think it's alignment indicative for him since he loves to troll as both alignment from my experience with him cept for Metal Mini when he was super serious.
Alakaslam: Slam is Slam and I can't really read him and I know he's the true king of WIFOM as either alignemnt so meh.
Onegu: Very short filter and not really doing much but I remember him being kinda meh as town compared to Mafia but I need some more posts from him.
sicklucker: I can't read him anymore after Linux when he was Mafia and he always bounces off the walls as either alignment and did make some incorrect statements about self meta but he done that as either alignment. I think he becomes obvious Mafia at Day 2/3 area from my experience with him and seeing him playing as Mafia so I waiting for Day 2 to make my read on him.
Fecalfeast: He not raging about his role with time and idk if it's alignment indicative for him from my experience with him being town :|
Sorry for the long wait for my post I was updating it while checking the thread so I wouldn't be so lost and added in info while making the post!
This is a post that LightningStrike made in TL Mafia LXX: Guardians of the Galaxy. Note that he provided a bunch of town reads, and then a bunch of null reads. No scumreads at all.
Show nested quote +
On April 19 2015 21:40 LightningStrike wrote:
I'm back and saw TheBloodyDwarf complaining on the lack of Europeans in this thread. Also Shining had a question which will now be answered:
On April 19 2015 14:57 The Shining wrote:
LightningStrike When you get back I want to see you actually do something. All I could gather from your posts is you're worried about getting scumread and you'll answer questions tomorrow. Can I get some preliminary reads from you when you do come back? I'm sure you'll have some thoughts on the posts you read when you wake up.

Okay let's be honest here I usually get scumread for my early reads list by most people but here some thoughts on people:
OWS: Null he haven't done much yet but I know when he post more I can give more of a accurate meta read because he haven't posted much.
Shinging: Maybe Town you seem to be trying actually but I haven't forgiven you on being scum in our last game together
LeiNadk: Just a confused townie most likely he being earnest I feel with him asking questions on how to play kinda reminds me of myself on my first game on TL.
Tfrel: Null he can do most of his stuff as both alignments (Hinted at pregame he would do a really large post)
Scott: He looked so damn townie when he was scum and he looks townie here to so null.
Bourneq: Null he haven't really done much.
Also Bourneq I'm here what's your thoughts so far?
Compare that to LightningStrike's first post in this game. Notice the similarities?

He actually doesn't provide a scumread for the entire game. Almost all of his filter is asking questions. The vast majority of his reads are in this one post.
Show nested quote +
On April 20 2015 08:09 LightningStrike wrote:
Honestly this game si rather inactive and it kinda bad because scum can just hang back and not post :|
LightningStrike didn't do anything to change the thread activity, he isn't pressuring anyone. LightningStrike is actually a good lynch here.

##unvote
##vote LightningStrike


yeh that doesn't make him mafia sorry ls :D :D :D
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
April 20 2015 19:16 GMT
#448
i'll help you in a bit no worries
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
April 20 2015 19:23 GMT
#454
On April 21 2015 04:22 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 21 2015 04:09 Holyflare wrote:
On April 21 2015 03:55 Trfel wrote:
LightningStrike

Some people don't learn. I am one of them.

On March 19 2015 23:35 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 19 2015 22:56 Damdred wrote:
Ls what are your current reads

Town:
Exo: He seemed to be his normal self some questions but I waiting for him to case someone at some point in the game after playing with him in Newbie LX.
rsoultin: She seems to happy to roll Mafia this game I would think she would be Mad at rolling Mafia again esp with me in the game but she seems to be having fun with her posts so far (She rolled Mafia in Horns of Africa and Titanic) Also she died way to early in JOAT because of mean HTS wanting to get rid of her so she wouldn't figure HTS out in JOAT She also my whisper so listen to her on me.
Holyflare: Some decent questions and plays similar to how he did in Horns when I played with him plus answering a meta point to me about Mafia!Rayn is more useless than Town!Rayn but idk what Rayn post would indicate that he's useless tbh :|
Vivax: Vivax is Vivax and that means he just crazy but I think he's trying hard this game and more likely Town than Mafia upon the fact he's trying so hard but he's crazy so meh.
Trfel: I finding his entrance odd but who the hell claims Mafia Day 1 except for Damdred in Imperial lol..... He got some decent questions and also can't wait for him to case someone even if he case the hosts (For those who didn't check Mini Mafia Down Under 2 he cased the host and it was funny as hell 10/10 would want him to case a host again).
Bill Murray: Asking some decent questions and my first time playing with him and seems to engage with his Mafiaread of Eden and noticing some stuff I don't think others did at the time.
Eden1892: Had some trolling stuff early on which I kinda expect from him as Town compared to Mafia with some decent questioning regarding me to rsoultin. Also his filter is much bigger than his filter as Mafia from experience playing with him.
Superbia: Much more serious already and already down to business which I think makes him more Town than Mafia knowing in Campus was kinda trolling in Day 1 and was useless in Imperial.
Breshke: Short filter but some of his questions ande thoughts to be something I would think he would do as Town more so than Mafia esp his little thing on sicklucker.
Null:
Damdred: Seems to be a his townie self but I remember he looked so townie yet he was Mafia in Titanic so I need another Day of him being alive to make a good read.
Artanis: As I said earlier he looked so Townie in Imperial yet he was Mafia but he also had a bad game as Mafia in Student VI so idk I need some more time to figure him out prob by Day 2 since I know he's a player by reputation being one of the best players in TL Mafia.
raynpelikoneet: Seems much angrier than normal idk if it's truely alignment indicative about him but HF says he's useless as Mafia compared to Town but his filter seems Palmar centric with some side tracks O_o
Palmar: Trolling a good amount I don't think it's alignment indicative for him since he loves to troll as both alignment from my experience with him cept for Metal Mini when he was super serious.
Alakaslam: Slam is Slam and I can't really read him and I know he's the true king of WIFOM as either alignemnt so meh.
Onegu: Very short filter and not really doing much but I remember him being kinda meh as town compared to Mafia but I need some more posts from him.
sicklucker: I can't read him anymore after Linux when he was Mafia and he always bounces off the walls as either alignment and did make some incorrect statements about self meta but he done that as either alignment. I think he becomes obvious Mafia at Day 2/3 area from my experience with him and seeing him playing as Mafia so I waiting for Day 2 to make my read on him.
Fecalfeast: He not raging about his role with time and idk if it's alignment indicative for him from my experience with him being town :|
Sorry for the long wait for my post I was updating it while checking the thread so I wouldn't be so lost and added in info while making the post!
This is a post that LightningStrike made in TL Mafia LXX: Guardians of the Galaxy. Note that he provided a bunch of town reads, and then a bunch of null reads. No scumreads at all.
On April 19 2015 21:40 LightningStrike wrote:
I'm back and saw TheBloodyDwarf complaining on the lack of Europeans in this thread. Also Shining had a question which will now be answered:
On April 19 2015 14:57 The Shining wrote:
LightningStrike When you get back I want to see you actually do something. All I could gather from your posts is you're worried about getting scumread and you'll answer questions tomorrow. Can I get some preliminary reads from you when you do come back? I'm sure you'll have some thoughts on the posts you read when you wake up.

Okay let's be honest here I usually get scumread for my early reads list by most people but here some thoughts on people:
OWS: Null he haven't done much yet but I know when he post more I can give more of a accurate meta read because he haven't posted much.
Shinging: Maybe Town you seem to be trying actually but I haven't forgiven you on being scum in our last game together
LeiNadk: Just a confused townie most likely he being earnest I feel with him asking questions on how to play kinda reminds me of myself on my first game on TL.
Tfrel: Null he can do most of his stuff as both alignments (Hinted at pregame he would do a really large post)
Scott: He looked so damn townie when he was scum and he looks townie here to so null.
Bourneq: Null he haven't really done much.
Also Bourneq I'm here what's your thoughts so far?
Compare that to LightningStrike's first post in this game. Notice the similarities?

He actually doesn't provide a scumread for the entire game. Almost all of his filter is asking questions. The vast majority of his reads are in this one post.
On April 20 2015 08:09 LightningStrike wrote:
Honestly this game si rather inactive and it kinda bad because scum can just hang back and not post :|
LightningStrike didn't do anything to change the thread activity, he isn't pressuring anyone. LightningStrike is actually a good lynch here.

##unvote
##vote LightningStrike


yeh that doesn't make him mafia sorry ls :D :D :D

+ Show Spoiler +
Don't talk about on going games bro


i'm not?
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
April 20 2015 19:26 GMT
#458
On April 21 2015 04:21 Bourneq wrote:
Wow trfels reads are so terrible I want to lynch him. But at least he is posting.

##Vote Trfel

Just casting my vote real quick I will be back in a few hours.


what? why are you voting him but giving a provision where you don't seem to want to?
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
April 20 2015 20:12 GMT
#474

he said he will be back in a few hours and is merely making that vote. The guy earlier said he wanted to lynch Trfel. This isn't out of nowhere HolyFlare.


Not to do with out of nowhere but more the fact that he seems to vote him but not want to. Even more weird if he scum read him earlier.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
April 20 2015 20:18 GMT
#477
i can't even
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
April 20 2015 20:51 GMT
#491
On April 21 2015 05:17 Bourneq wrote:
Omg I missvoted, I just realised lmao. That was suppost to be cakepie.

##Unvote

##Vote cakepie

On April 21 2015 04:21 Bourneq wrote:
Wow trfels reads are so terrible I want to lynch him. But at least he is posting.

##Vote Trfel

Just casting my vote real quick I will be back in a few hours.



how can you say you miss voted? Did cake post a list of reads since then? I don't think he did?
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
April 20 2015 20:55 GMT
#493
On April 21 2015 05:53 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 21 2015 05:51 Holyflare wrote:
On April 21 2015 05:17 Bourneq wrote:
Omg I missvoted, I just realised lmao. That was suppost to be cakepie.

##Unvote

##Vote cakepie

On April 21 2015 04:21 Bourneq wrote:
Wow trfels reads are so terrible I want to lynch him. But at least he is posting.

##Vote Trfel

Just casting my vote real quick I will be back in a few hours.



how can you say you miss voted? Did cake post a list of reads since then? I don't think he did?
I'm pretty sure that he means that he voted for me when he meant to vote for cakepie.


That's exactly what I'm saying dude. If he wanted to vote for cake pie then why did he put the words:

Wow trfels reads are so terrible I want to lynch him
.

Cakepie didn't post reads so he can't have "miss voted"
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
April 20 2015 20:58 GMT
#498
Kind of looks like he wanted to fit into the policy lynch train
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
April 20 2015 21:10 GMT
#502
is voting in this thread?

##vote bourneq
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
April 20 2015 22:15 GMT
#511
who is plynching inactives? we got a good reason to lynch this other guy
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
April 20 2015 23:34 GMT
#515
The guy we're voting?
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
April 20 2015 23:47 GMT
#522
Kind of like his typo reason
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
April 20 2015 23:49 GMT
#525
Not really read anything else though
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
April 21 2015 00:15 GMT
#530
bourne give me some reads with a few explanations
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
April 21 2015 00:38 GMT
#536
i like the cut of this mans jib
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
April 21 2015 00:41 GMT
#538
##unvote
##vote cakepie
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
April 21 2015 00:50 GMT
#545
On April 21 2015 09:48 Trfel wrote:
You guys really believe that Bourneq would have this read progression?

Trfel's long post is not alignment indicative, because it was made before the game started
Trfel looks good for scumreading me, because the last person who scumread me was town.
I'd love to vote Trfel, he is trying a bit too hard.
Trfel's big post looks forced and not genuine, I'm getting a scummy vibe.

He explained the third line as being falsified to get Bill Murray to explain his read on me. If this is true, then why did he provide the fourth line, the explanation, significantly after Bill Murray explained his read on me? And yes, Bourneq posted in between these events.


^ i don't see what's wrong with it? good first read, newbie second read, you were playing different to how he saw you before = scummy, where is last?
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
April 21 2015 00:51 GMT
#548
why is everyone voting scott???
1 2 3 4 5 9 10 11 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Big Brain Bouts
19:00
#129
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
RotterdaM603
IndyStarCraft 141
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 603
Lowko416
IndyStarCraft 141
MindelVK 14
StarCraft: Brood War
Free 4998
Stork 2087
Horang2 508
Jaedong 480
Soulkey 394
BeSt 352
Mini 255
Larva 240
Soma 239
Zeus 226
[ Show more ]
Last 124
sorry 114
Mind 94
ZerO 83
Pusan 82
Hyun 76
Sexy 46
Shinee 33
soO 31
ajuk12(nOOB) 18
scan(afreeca) 17
Sacsri 14
zelot 10
yabsab 6
Britney 1
Dota 2
Gorgc4187
XcaliburYe220
XaKoH 218
canceldota53
Dendi3
Counter-Strike
byalli636
Other Games
gofns30474
singsing1976
Coldzera 690
Happy369
Pyrionflax232
B2W.Neo120
ZerO(Twitch)11
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV206
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 28
• StrangeGG 23
• Adnapsc2 8
• Light_VIP 7
• Gemini_19 6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV355
League of Legends
• Jankos3488
Upcoming Events
Online Event
56m
AI Arena Tournament
5h 56m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
7h 56m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
22h 56m
Patches Events
1d 3h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 7h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 7h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.