• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:21
CEST 15:21
KST 22:21
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War465.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7887 users

Newbie Student Mafia VIII - Page 5

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 65 66 67 Next
LeiNadk
Profile Joined April 2015
33 Posts
April 19 2015 01:18 GMT
#81
What's CC?
scott31337
Profile Joined January 2013
United States2979 Posts
April 19 2015 01:19 GMT
#82
CC = Counterclaim, to claim a role that already has been claimed.
THIS WAGON IS HITTING MAFIA FOR SURE BOYS!
scott31337
Profile Joined January 2013
United States2979 Posts
April 19 2015 01:21 GMT
#83
Since you are new to the forum mafia, LeiNadk - this should help.

http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Commonly_Used_Abbreviations
THIS WAGON IS HITTING MAFIA FOR SURE BOYS!
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 19 2015 01:24 GMT
#84
It's mostly just a joke. Though its interesting that Scott instead of volunteering as my deputy tries to show suspicion you have -1 town points now.

So serious for so early
scott31337
Profile Joined January 2013
United States2979 Posts
April 19 2015 01:28 GMT
#85
On April 19 2015 10:24 Damdred wrote:
It's mostly just a joke. Though its interesting that Scott instead of volunteering as my deputy tries to show suspicion you have -1 town points now.

So serious for so early


That's disappointing. Even Palmar called you on your excellent play today during the podcast.
THIS WAGON IS HITTING MAFIA FOR SURE BOYS!
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 19 2015 01:30 GMT
#86
I feel terrible for saying this but I already kind of want to kill scott.
Retired.
LeiNadk
Profile Joined April 2015
33 Posts
April 19 2015 01:30 GMT
#87
Haha thanks
MFoS and OMGUS gave me sone good laugh after a long week.
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
April 19 2015 01:34 GMT
#88
Sorry I was watching Team Liquid's LoL team get 3rd place in the North American LCS.
Okay so find scum, lynch scum ,and find more scum after that any objections to my plan?
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 19 2015 01:36 GMT
#89
Not really disappointing Scott. I have a special soft spot and you landed on the rock hard part of my soul but there is redemption for all but scum.

LS are we friends this game?
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
April 19 2015 01:37 GMT
#90
On April 19 2015 10:34 LightningStrike wrote:
Sorry I was watching Team Liquid's LoL team get 3rd place in the North American LCS.
Okay so find scum, lynch scum ,and find more scum after that any objections to my plan?
I object. We need to lynch the more scum as well, and then find even more scum, and then lynch even more scum. Then we are okay to stop lynching scum.
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
April 19 2015 01:39 GMT
#91
On April 19 2015 10:36 Damdred wrote:
Not really disappointing Scott. I have a special soft spot and you landed on the rock hard part of my soul but there is redemption for all but scum.

LS are we friends this game?

Maybe just bleed town for me please? <3
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
April 19 2015 01:40 GMT
#92
On April 19 2015 10:37 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 19 2015 10:34 LightningStrike wrote:
Sorry I was watching Team Liquid's LoL team get 3rd place in the North American LCS.
Okay so find scum, lynch scum ,and find more scum after that any objections to my plan?
I object. We need to lynch the more scum as well, and then find even more scum, and then lynch even more scum. Then we are okay to stop lynching scum.

You objected yet your plan is similar? (Facepalms)
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
April 19 2015 01:41 GMT
#93
On April 19 2015 10:40 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 19 2015 10:37 Trfel wrote:
On April 19 2015 10:34 LightningStrike wrote:
Sorry I was watching Team Liquid's LoL team get 3rd place in the North American LCS.
Okay so find scum, lynch scum ,and find more scum after that any objections to my plan?
I object. We need to lynch the more scum as well, and then find even more scum, and then lynch even more scum. Then we are okay to stop lynching scum.

You objected yet your plan is similar? (Facepalms)
Your plan wasn't complete enough. You suggested lynching one scum and finding two. I suggested finding three and lynching all three of them.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 19 2015 01:42 GMT
#94
I don't have to bleed green ls because I am the town no proof needed. Now ls your plan was missing the second and third scum lynches which shows you want to bus your mates
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
April 19 2015 01:43 GMT
#95
On April 19 2015 10:42 Damdred wrote:
I don't have to bleed green ls because I am the town no proof needed. Now ls your plan was missing the second and third scum lynches which shows you want to bus your mates

I thought it obvious we repeat it multiple times lol. Also what you mean no proof needed for you to be town?
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 19 2015 01:46 GMT
#96
You are the meta king ls I need no proof here, as I will lynch all scum.

Though your response is interesting as you didn't even comment on the bussing joke...maybe a bit to close to the truth
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
April 19 2015 01:47 GMT
#97
On April 19 2015 10:42 Damdred wrote:
I don't have to bleed green ls because I am the town no proof needed. Now ls your plan was missing the second and third scum lynches which shows you want to bus your mates
But I got the first post, so I'm the only confirmed town here?
LeiNadk
Profile Joined April 2015
33 Posts
April 19 2015 01:49 GMT
#98
On April 19 2015 10:47 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 19 2015 10:42 Damdred wrote:
I don't have to bleed green ls because I am the town no proof needed. Now ls your plan was missing the second and third scum lynches which shows you want to bus your mates
But I got the first post, so I'm the only confirmed town here?


How does that make you a town?
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
April 19 2015 01:49 GMT
#99
On April 19 2015 10:46 Damdred wrote:
You are the meta king ls I need no proof here, as I will lynch all scum.

Though your response is interesting as you didn't even comment on the bussing joke...maybe a bit to close to the truth

I figured it was a joke since I talked to Tfrel on Skype(For us to play LoL and SC2 HOTS) last night about how I go full Romanian sometimes on jokes here on TL so ofc I would expect him to be cheeky with that.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
April 19 2015 01:50 GMT
#100
On April 19 2015 10:49 LeiNadk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 19 2015 10:47 Trfel wrote:
On April 19 2015 10:42 Damdred wrote:
I don't have to bleed green ls because I am the town no proof needed. Now ls your plan was missing the second and third scum lynches which shows you want to bus your mates
But I got the first post, so I'm the only confirmed town here?


How does that make you a town?

^
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 65 66 67 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
21:00
ONSYDE Invitational
TaKeTV 277
TKL 226
CranKy Ducklings108
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko501
Serral 400
TKL 226
IndyStarCraft 210
Rex 103
ProTech101
MindelVK 19
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 62568
Free 2348
Jaedong 1566
BeSt 572
Horang2 322
firebathero 231
Zeus 198
Last 112
Hyun 110
Pusan 81
[ Show more ]
ToSsGirL 69
910 37
soO 36
Aegong 21
Noble 20
Yoon 17
scan(afreeca) 17
Trap 15
Rock 14
Sacsri 10
Icarus 8
Dota 2
Gorgc6793
Dendi943
XaKoH 436
canceldota87
Other Games
gofns35210
singsing2336
B2W.Neo491
byalli361
Pyrionflax300
ToD192
Mlord128
DeMusliM108
Liquid`VortiX85
QueenE65
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV237
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 8
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 29
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP27
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 1770
League of Legends
• Jankos2953
Upcoming Events
AI Arena Tournament
3h 40m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5h 40m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
20h 40m
Patches Events
1d 1h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 5h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 5h
OSC
1d 9h
OSC
1d 22h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.