• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:44
CEST 21:44
KST 04:44
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7425 users

[T] Hajime no Ippo Maifa - Page 90

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 88 89 90 91 92 385 Next
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 27 2015 22:29 GMT
#1781
BOYCOTT THE FUCKING GAME
I had a good night of sleep.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 27 2015 22:29 GMT
#1782
On April 28 2015 07:26 Xatalos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 28 2015 07:18 Damdred wrote:
Sorry for my absence its been one of those days. Anyway i'll go back through the thread and answer anything directed at me, like xatas question about LS.

@Xata, LS is a meta read. He loves to bus and hes super lazy as scum. In a nutshell he is a meta machine as town and can just pull shit out from other games to compare and show people how the read should be different. For instance between LS and marv even though it was subtel where Ls showed how he was wrong about breshkes filter I thought it was insanely towny. hes also done it several other times in the thread not really being lazy. I think hes pretty towny still.

only on page 5x so anything pressing just ask me


He's been kind of lazy here though IMO... Like voting for Breshke without addressing my counter to his main argument for Breshke being scum. And his second argument was Breshke being "pretty meh".


I'm not so sure if I would call him lazy at this point. Granted i'm still way behind and don't know what hes done today, but where i'm at now I don't think I would say lazy. Especially since he was following what he thought rather than just sheeping someone else ya?
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
April 27 2015 22:29 GMT
#1783
On April 28 2015 07:28 indignant wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 28 2015 07:23 Fecalfeast wrote:
Ok so damdred is still on my radar, sandroba was scum woohoo I don't want to talk about mod decisions but I'm less than excited about losing slam

While I understand the feeling damdred and me just simultaneously hammered a fucking mafia.


Were you guys really the hammer?
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
April 27 2015 22:30 GMT
#1784
On April 28 2015 07:28 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 28 2015 07:24 Stutters695 wrote:
So OWS, FF, and Chez wasted their votes. I need to do sone reading


lol you think it's more likely for scum or town to waste votes when a scum is up for lynch and there's a strong counterwagon? xP

Depends, I need to look into it. Was just making a note of it before I go out drinking.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 27 2015 22:30 GMT
#1785
So Sepulchre , ls pretty close to confirmed scum with their votes.

Inspector Javert and vivax look pretty bad too
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
April 27 2015 22:30 GMT
#1786
On April 28 2015 07:28 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 28 2015 07:24 Stutters695 wrote:
So OWS, FF, and Chez wasted their votes. I need to do sone reading


lol you think it's more likely for scum or town to waste votes when a scum is up for lynch and there's a strong counterwagon? xP

Let the man do his reading... I hopped off a scum wagon less than an hour before deadline. that deserves a second look, doesn't it?
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
April 27 2015 22:30 GMT
#1787
I could be Promoter since I won't die (pretty certain of that thanks to my power) and you can see my judgment is solid for voting only on Maifa during D1

Vote Xatalos for Promoter. You won't regret it!
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 27 2015 22:31 GMT
#1788
On April 28 2015 07:29 Fecalfeast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 28 2015 07:28 indignant wrote:
On April 28 2015 07:23 Fecalfeast wrote:
Ok so damdred is still on my radar, sandroba was scum woohoo I don't want to talk about mod decisions but I'm less than excited about losing slam

While I understand the feeling damdred and me just simultaneously hammered a fucking mafia.


Were you guys really the hammer?


I think we were neck and neck as the hammer, especially since HF had a vote stolen
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
April 27 2015 22:31 GMT
#1789
I still wanna believe yamato is mafia
Jean Valjean
Profile Joined April 2015
France216 Posts
April 27 2015 22:31 GMT
#1790
I held my vote switch to sandroba and didn't talk about my intention of doing it because I kept hope the Breshke wagon would actually form. I still think Breshke is mafia. Although given my posting over the day it was probably not too hard to figure out how I felt about sandroba.

Turns out if was great that I and a few others last minute switched because mafia was probably counting on that vote stealing ability to win the day at least. While I really don't believe in clearing people based on actions, it seems to me that the people who last minute voted sandroba are very unlikely to be mafia.
In His name my task has just begun, I will see it done!
indignant
Profile Joined April 2015
1028 Posts
April 27 2015 22:31 GMT
#1791
On April 28 2015 07:27 Stutters695 wrote:
Indignant, what made you decide on Sandroba at the end?

HFs push reminded me of my push on damdred in Aperture and I wanted to give him this lynch + sandro was completely unreasonable + major vote switch of really shady people to yamato in the end.
indignant
Profile Joined April 2015
1028 Posts
April 27 2015 22:31 GMT
#1792
On April 28 2015 07:29 Fecalfeast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 28 2015 07:28 indignant wrote:
On April 28 2015 07:23 Fecalfeast wrote:
Ok so damdred is still on my radar, sandroba was scum woohoo I don't want to talk about mod decisions but I'm less than excited about losing slam

While I understand the feeling damdred and me just simultaneously hammered a fucking mafia.


Were you guys really the hammer?

10:8 bro
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
April 27 2015 22:32 GMT
#1793
On April 28 2015 07:30 sicklucker wrote:
So Sepulchre , ls pretty close to confirmed scum with their votes.

Inspector Javert and vivax look pretty bad too

I honestly didn't think Sandroba was scum and Damdred and others conplained to me in Student VIII how I wasted my vote on someoen who I thought was Mafia and not on one of the wagons.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 27 2015 22:32 GMT
#1794
On April 28 2015 07:31 indignant wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 28 2015 07:27 Stutters695 wrote:
Indignant, what made you decide on Sandroba at the end?

HFs push reminded me of my push on damdred in Aperture and I wanted to give him this lynch + sandro was completely unreasonable + major vote switch of really shady people to yamato in the end.


ya very shady people tbh. Now we know who to kill.

Make the fight something like Ls vs sept
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 27 2015 22:32 GMT
#1795
Alakaslam did nothing wrong that affected this game.
Yet he gets modkilled and the game is host interfered.
Nobody cares ofc.

joke.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 27 2015 22:33 GMT
#1796
I claim mafia
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 27 2015 22:33 GMT
#1797
Please shoot me.
I had a good night of sleep.
indignant
Profile Joined April 2015
1028 Posts
April 27 2015 22:33 GMT
#1798
On April 28 2015 07:29 Koshi wrote:
BOYCOTT THE FUCKING GAME

Seriously, Koshi. I am also not pleased with this but the host told you to shut up and will probably modkill you if you keep this up. Don't make things worse than they already are.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 27 2015 22:33 GMT
#1799
On April 28 2015 07:32 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 28 2015 07:30 sicklucker wrote:
So Sepulchre , ls pretty close to confirmed scum with their votes.

Inspector Javert and vivax look pretty bad too

I honestly didn't think Sandroba was scum and Damdred and others conplained to me in Student VIII how I wasted my vote on someoen who I thought was Mafia and not on one of the wagons.


I explained why sandro was a better lynch then yamato and you went ladedada ill vote yamato anyway in a very close vote that was probably town vs mafia
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 27 2015 22:34 GMT
#1800
Koshi stop acting like a lunatic.
Retired.
Prev 1 88 89 90 91 92 385 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 14h 16m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 1031
TKL 344
IndyStarCraft 223
Nina 12
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 16161
Calm 2332
Horang2 343
Mini 168
Rush 103
EffOrt 101
Zeus 49
Trap 21
Bale 16
scan(afreeca) 16
Dota 2
febbydoto15
LuMiX2
Counter-Strike
fl0m5303
Fnx 1522
pashabiceps1424
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King42
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3238
Liquid`Hasu516
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi1816
Beastyqt677
B2W.Neo588
C9.Mang0327
crisheroes181
QueenE102
Trikslyr99
Dewaltoss71
UpATreeSC59
ZombieGrub31
JuggernautJason26
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream24
Other Games
Algost 2
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 28
• Michael_bg 11
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• TFBlade911
Other Games
• imaqtpie947
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
14h 16m
INu's Battles
15h 16m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
17h 16m
OSC
1d 2h
Replay Cast
1d 3h
OSC
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.