• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:36
CEST 01:36
KST 08:36
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9076 users

[T] Hajime no Ippo Maifa - Page 9

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 13 Next All
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
May 11 2015 00:55 GMT
#6810
Dear everybodies,

You all know that everyone would be glad if I won the game as 3P versus anyone else here. That is why Chez should live. It is best to lose against Chez than any other 3P. The second best 3P to lose against is HF. That is why he should live, cause fun!

SL died... He never got the bucket of water..

since he was modkilled... no one has the towel now...
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
May 11 2015 00:57 GMT
#6811
Even if HF claims 3P, I would support him to kill the invisible mafia until there were only a few left.

Let's keep him alive cause fun! Kill the mafia!
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
May 11 2015 03:35 GMT
#6815
Once upon a time there a system. If you agree with those that the system destroyed, you can not say it openly in the system or you will be destroyed yourself. Having the desire to say the things mentioned by those destroyed by the system, but not being allowed to talk negatively about said system is sad. Not being able to perform all the actions one desires because one is busy trying not to die from the iron fist of the system makes it hard to live in the system. Sometimes things outside of the system is more important. If only those in the system knew what the system required before entering the system, then they may not have entered the system. But the system was closed and there was no warning of these hardships. One may have assumed this system was like the others... but no... this system is tough. It's core is hard.

There comes a time when one might fight the system. The system dweller must make a decision. Is it safe enough to fight with tact? If you are an encryption in the system, can they read you? Will those who understand the struggle understand the message? Are you willing to face destruction from the system in order that the truth may be heard? Is waiting til the end of the system in order to expose the truth good enough? If it is... then perhaps, the system dweller should endure the pain and hardship until the end. And in the end, the ex-dweller can discuss the hardships endured. But if the one in the system does not talk about the inward struggles of being in the system. How can the system dweller accomplish his task without distraction? The thing is.... The struggle is real.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
May 11 2015 22:16 GMT
#6999
On May 12 2015 04:51 Inspector Javert wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 12 2015 04:47 Holyflare wrote:
Especially as you could have 100% died yesterday without saying a word about it and i pushed it off of you


I haven't felt like I was ever a lynch candidate till now but maybe I just wasn't reading carefully enough.

TROLOLOLOL

I barely read thread... and I found out from Damdred.. once he said you = batsnacks it was like ooooh!

THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE!!!

Let's lynch him!
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
May 11 2015 22:16 GMT
#7000
SL I WANT MY TOWEL BACK!!!
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
May 11 2015 22:18 GMT
#7001
So... If I do no damage cause I'm super townie, do I die?
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
May 12 2015 00:11 GMT
#7003
On May 12 2015 07:20 Inspector Javert wrote:
Chez are you CCing my batsnacks claim? rofl

My only hope of surviving is getting you lynched. I'm town.... So... how's your fighting skills?
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
May 12 2015 00:13 GMT
#7004
Don't worry, I can't do damage. Not in fights and certainly not at night. I'm a trainer. trainers don't fight....









...at least fairly.I mean ... yeah... I'm just a townie with very imba skills that will make everyone sad when I die.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
May 12 2015 00:16 GMT
#7005
If Breshke is not town, can someone save me in this fight against the biggest meanie in the game?

OH NOES!!! I R DID TAKE DAMAGE LAST NIGHT GUYS!!!!!! I'm super weak!!! ***CRIES***

I DON"T WANT TO ALMOST DIES!!!! I DON'T WANT TO ALMOST DIES!!!!

SL WHY YOU HAS TO ALMOST DIE AND LEAVE ME!!!!
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
May 12 2015 02:42 GMT
#7011
On May 12 2015 10:34 Holyflare wrote:
Well you have the majority of people as 3P and none of them are based on possible reads you could have got from playing the game really? It's very superficial so of course I disagree with them.

SL was pretty towny regardless of his power, he pushed people onto mafia day 1 and was actually doing towny things throughout the game. He also got people healed and gave you stuff and whatever but reads could be so much more in depth. It looks like you poe'd down 2 easy lynches when one of them could very well be a mislynch for silly reasons and left all of your options open for a later mislynch by calling everyone and their mothers 3p.

That's not even including the stutters stuff where you made an informed decision on his alignment while professing you hadn't even read the interactions that night at all to determine whether what you said was true or not.

Also the role hunting you did on me all n1 and hp hunting and stuff. What benefit does saying out loud in the thread that if i claimed pgo my power wouldn't work? That only serves to fit into the game and point out bad things you shouldn't be pointing out to blend in.

Since you are saying that mafia does in fact have a role switcher are you implying it's bats and he's lying about being a town 3p then?

Remember that time when Breshke punched vivax.. yeah..


So, you know I'm totally townie right? If your 3P, you should totes save me.

Don't blame my lack of play as 3P, cause you know mafia confirmed me not mafia. Even as town, mafia should keep me arounds cause I've been so bust in RL that I didn't even send in night action... OH NOES @!!! I NOT MAFIA THATS NOT WHAT I MEANS!!! BUT I DO MEAN Sfjhsdlkj hglkjsb OH CALM DOWN!!!!! JUST BECAUSE I did not have time to send in night actions does not mean that I'm the reason the mafia KP disappeared...

PS: Save the Chez.



+ Show Spoiler +
The Chez does hurt. The day before LS got -1 - I too was -1 hp. Couple days later, I -2 hp.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
May 12 2015 06:29 GMT
#7017
No they aren't real. Go ahead and kill me and fight out you mafia scum!!! Just kidding, I want to live.

Close setups are so trollable..

I had too much fun to feel sorry for going all Caller on you guys. Plus, we were winnings!

To prove to you guys my alignment, I will do something that will 100% confirm my alignment.

Guys...I'm not brown... I'm blue.

DUN DUN DUN!!!

That's it 100% confirmed.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
May 12 2015 07:14 GMT
#7021
On May 12 2015 15:53 Breshke wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 12 2015 15:29 Chezinu wrote:
No they aren't real. Go ahead and kill me and fight out you mafia scum!!! Just kidding, I want to live.

Close setups are so trollable..

I had too much fun to feel sorry for going all Caller on you guys. Plus, we were winnings!

To prove to you guys my alignment, I will do something that will 100% confirm my alignment.

Guys...I'm not brown... I'm blue.

DUN DUN DUN!!!

That's it 100% confirmed.


So what is your role?


On May 10 2015 09:07 sicklucker wrote:
But i want full roleclaims. everything


On April 27 2015 01:32 Onegu wrote:
Dont quote PMs you may claim if you like but not word for word.


On May 10 2015 09:36 Chezinu wrote:
My role incoming...

translationingz....

YO YO YO!!!! Your are super cool Chez!!!! SOO COOOLLL that you can make whatevas you wants during the nightz!!! SOOOO COOL the Stuff you makez that you gotz to show somebodies. In fact, before you even test and use it. YOU SO BRIGHT and Full of the many ideas that you don't time to make the same types of stuff. You need to make something new each night! Oh, and you can only show it to those would are in THE GYM, specially those who belong to Kamagawa. If you try to gives to others that no have the gym membership card, they ain't gettin it. OH!!! Tis be a boxing game. So you gotz to make stuff that involves boxing or at least can fit in the themes man. YOU Stuff Must gain approval of the mods or it is like you never made it. Break Not The Game Declares the Mods.

lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
May 12 2015 17:40 GMT
#7082
soo Now that the inspector is leaving us mentally.. foes that mean I win the fight? But how did LS get knocked out without obi I do not know.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
May 12 2015 17:42 GMT
#7086
I sheeped HF last time and it didn't work out. There is no way there is two more scum right?
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
May 12 2015 19:12 GMT
#7111
Can I have a list of confirmed not mafias?
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
May 12 2015 19:21 GMT
#7113
On May 13 2015 04:16 Holyflare wrote:
me
most probably damdred

-end of list-

SO..

HF
Damdred
Chezinu

Are not the mafias guys.

so damdred not mafia... hmmm interesting.

that leaves

The inspector of batsnacks
Xata
Brown Gloves

lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
May 12 2015 19:23 GMT
#7114
Dear everbodies,

Let me live, I'll make the bestest item ever tonight.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
May 12 2015 21:26 GMT
#7160
On May 13 2015 06:12 Xatalos wrote:
Or Chezinu.... But I honestly think Javert is our best bet here. The chances of him being town-sided are pretty slim IMO.

I thought he himself claimed not town.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
May 12 2015 21:36 GMT
#7166
It proves he is not the Jester by saying that. I know I can win with Town...

but I'm not 3P

TROLOLOLOL
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
May 13 2015 03:49 GMT
#7240
So now that Javert is gone, does that mean I don't have to fight in the promoter match?
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 13 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
CranKy Ducklings43
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 161
SpeCial 77
CosmosSc2 45
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 689
GuemChi 320
910 58
Bale 12
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm106
League of Legends
Doublelift3036
Other Games
summit1g8778
shahzam606
C9.Mang0305
JimRising 234
PiGStarcraft234
Maynarde124
Liquid`Ken10
Vindicta5
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick668
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream30
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 114
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP37
• musti20045 35
• davetesta13
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21589
Other Games
• imaqtpie745
• Shiphtur206
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
10h 24m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
11h 24m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d
Patches Events
1d 16h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.