• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:47
CEST 05:47
KST 12:47
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War395.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10050 users

[T] Hajime no Ippo Maifa - Page 74

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 72 73 74 75 76 385 Next
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
April 27 2015 20:59 GMT
#1461
On April 27 2015 23:34 Stutters695 wrote:
Ok, cool. I can get behind that then.

Unrelated, but if a mason would be so kind as to mason me tonight, I'd love you long time.

Stutters also sheeps Marv hut unlike Vivax this is what you expect of him, so it's not nearly as bad.

Plus he's like, actually commented on things in a useful way.
Writer@WriterYamato
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 27 2015 21:00 GMT
#1462
I like how HTS feels I am important enough to recount all the votes.
I had a good night of sleep.
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
April 27 2015 21:01 GMT
#1463
On April 28 2015 05:59 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 28 2015 05:56 yamato77 wrote:
On April 28 2015 05:54 indignant wrote:
On April 28 2015 05:53 yamato77 wrote:
On April 28 2015 05:52 indignant wrote:
On April 28 2015 05:46 yamato77 wrote:
On April 28 2015 05:44 Koshi wrote:
Oh ok Yamato is being annoyed that people vote him for being afk and then says Sandroba is the best lynch.

##unvote
##vote yamato

Lol.

Koshi you're just angry I mislynched you.

It's okay, you don't have to play poorly just because I made you mad. Just look at JA...

Never mind.

I am not lynching you for anything else than your play in this game and you saying otherwise just makes you look like an asshole.
If you are town you are better of presenting me an alternative with good reasoning. Insulting my play won't have the same effect I am afraid.

You can't take a joke, my friend.

Maybe your jokes just aren't very funny, my friend.

In all seriousness though, your justification for voting me is terrible.

So you can blame yourself for when I flip town and you're all upset about it.



That's bs dude. You straight up afk'd after saying you'd play and actually try hard this game too. Where has that happened and why shouldn't we scum read you for a lie?

You have an hour to check the vote count and filter dive the alternate wagons and why we should vote them over you and you're wasting it on arguing with jat.

The alternate wagons are one page wonders I've already commented on.

I'm moving on to look at the people who all apparently sheeped Marv.
Writer@WriterYamato
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 27 2015 21:02 GMT
#1464
Nobody is sheeping marv. We all decided you suck. End of story.
I had a good night of sleep.
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
April 27 2015 21:03 GMT
#1465
I did clearly say I would have more time later in the game. That time is now >_>

Didn't really expect to come back to being lynched.
Writer@WriterYamato
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 27 2015 21:03 GMT
#1466
We first decided that Sandroba sucked. But then sicklucker and JAT wanted to kill you over Sandroba.

So yeah. If you are town and think that Sandroba is mafia. I would look into his partners.
I had a good night of sleep.
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
April 27 2015 21:04 GMT
#1467
On April 28 2015 06:02 Koshi wrote:
Nobody is sheeping marv. We all decided you suck. End of story.

I clearly showed at least two people who voted for me strictly because of Marv.

Good job reading my posts, Koshi.
Writer@WriterYamato
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
April 27 2015 21:04 GMT
#1468
On April 28 2015 05:56 indignant wrote:
Oh god. What's happening to Koshi?

He lost his mind.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
April 27 2015 21:04 GMT
#1469
Would switch to sandroba right now
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 27 2015 21:04 GMT
#1470
On April 28 2015 06:03 yamato77 wrote:
I did clearly say I would have more time later in the game. That time is now >_>

Didn't really expect to come back to being lynched.

Did I tell you about my uncle? He is an Nigerian Prince and he got money issues. The issue is that he has too much money and wants to give it to Americans. Are you interested?
I had a good night of sleep.
indignant
Profile Joined April 2015
1028 Posts
April 27 2015 21:04 GMT
#1471
On April 28 2015 06:03 yamato77 wrote:
I did clearly say I would have more time later in the game. That time is now >_>

Didn't really expect to come back to being lynched.

You afked the whole day and did NOT expect to be lynched? Sounds believable.
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
April 27 2015 21:05 GMT
#1472
On April 28 2015 06:03 Koshi wrote:
We first decided that Sandroba sucked. But then sicklucker and JAT wanted to kill you over Sandroba.

So yeah. If you are town and think that Sandroba is mafia. I would look into his partners.

I think Vivax is scum.

You could definitely be scum, especially the way you're apparently justifying voting me AFTER I return unlike everyone else who was just being lazy voting for the afk guy.
Writer@WriterYamato
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
April 27 2015 21:06 GMT
#1473
Explain the vivax read. I can neither confirm nor deny my agreement.
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
April 27 2015 21:07 GMT
#1474
On April 28 2015 06:04 indignant wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 28 2015 06:03 yamato77 wrote:
I did clearly say I would have more time later in the game. That time is now >_>

Didn't really expect to come back to being lynched.

You afked the whole day and did NOT expect to be lynched? Sounds believable.

I mean, it's a shit policy lynch IMO.

I also thought maybe I'd be up earlier today but whatevs, no regrets.
Writer@WriterYamato
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
April 27 2015 21:07 GMT
#1475
Honestly I wouldn't mind going back ot Breshke if we got enough people to switch.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
April 27 2015 21:07 GMT
#1476
-sits on jat's head-

if you want him to do work let him do work

@hf is it for the same reason i feel more comfortable with a sandy vote right now? (hint: i want to know your reason xP)
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
indignant
Profile Joined April 2015
1028 Posts
April 27 2015 21:07 GMT
#1477
On April 28 2015 06:07 yamato77 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 28 2015 06:04 indignant wrote:
On April 28 2015 06:03 yamato77 wrote:
I did clearly say I would have more time later in the game. That time is now >_>

Didn't really expect to come back to being lynched.

You afked the whole day and did NOT expect to be lynched? Sounds believable.

I mean, it's a shit policy lynch IMO.

I also thought maybe I'd be up earlier today but whatevs, no regrets.

Still almost an hour left to be really towny.
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
April 27 2015 21:08 GMT
#1478
I kind of like yamato's comeback. Let's see what sandroba has to say.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 27 2015 21:08 GMT
#1479
On April 28 2015 06:05 yamato77 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 28 2015 06:03 Koshi wrote:
We first decided that Sandroba sucked. But then sicklucker and JAT wanted to kill you over Sandroba.

So yeah. If you are town and think that Sandroba is mafia. I would look into his partners.

I think Vivax is scum.

You could definitely be scum, especially the way you're apparently justifying voting me AFTER I return unlike everyone else who was just being lazy voting for the afk guy.

Sure. I am the scummer who decides to vote you when you actually come back to the thread. Makes sense. Not to speak of the fact you talked to me like I was town 1 post ago.

"You just mad Koshi"
"Don't lynch me Koshi"
"You are totally awesome Koshi"
I had a good night of sleep.
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
April 27 2015 21:08 GMT
#1480
On April 28 2015 06:06 Holyflare wrote:
Explain the vivax read. I can neither confirm nor deny my agreement.

Why is Vivax sheeping Marv?

When does town Vivax ever just agree with Marv, of anybody for that matter?

Why doesn't he have his own reads he believes fanatically in?

Viv as scum would totally just pile on afk yamato. Viv as town? He might, but not nearly this easily.
Writer@WriterYamato
Prev 1 72 73 74 75 76 385 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
08:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings52
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 172
PiLiPiLi 37
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 3544
ViBE136
Bale 29
Icarus 7
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm205
Counter-Strike
taco 585
Other Games
summit1g7057
JimRising 590
WinterStarcraft471
C9.Mang0281
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1033
BasetradeTV180
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP115
• davetesta29
• practicex 22
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1120
• Shiphtur429
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
6h 13m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
8h 13m
AI Arena Tournament
13h 13m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
15h 13m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 6h
Patches Events
1d 11h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 15h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 15h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.