• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:41
CEST 00:41
KST 07:41
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7475 users

[T] Hajime no Ippo Maifa - Page 7

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 31 Next All
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 30 2015 19:37 GMT
#3432
On May 01 2015 04:36 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 01 2015 04:14 Damdred wrote:
On May 01 2015 04:11 LightningStrike wrote:
On May 01 2015 03:46 Stutters695 wrote:
On May 01 2015 02:19 LightningStrike wrote:
On May 01 2015 02:04 Stutters695 wrote:
On May 01 2015 01:30 LightningStrike wrote:
Okay Shining to give who I would lynch after Vivax and FF I would prob go for Stutters I haven't really been impressed with his play and had very low content too.

Sick analysis bro. Show me any actual reason you think I'm scum and I'll show you why you're wrong.

You been very forgettable which isn't a good thing as town, very low filter for someone who posted mostly one liners, been trying to avoid attention from others which something scum likes to do, claimed your role have issues about claiming which seems very antitown.

This is so selective it's unreal. The majority of the thread is forgettable because our lynches are essentially pre-selected and there isn't much to discuss. You don't even mention how the voting d1 went which is a pretty big deal.

In no way have I actively avoided attention. In fact, I would honestly say I've been more proactive this game than most. You've further failed to demonstrate how those one liners are a negative in any way.

Additionally one of your few actual solid reads (indignant) claimed the same thing yet that is a point against me. None of these are solid points and it shows yet again how little you are actually reading the thread. Try again.

Day 1 Yamato became confirmed town seeing how we lynched Sandroba and how Vivax tried to push people to Yamato so Vivax became confirmed Mafia from Day 1 voting. You changed from Yamato to Sandroba because you would rather lynch Vivax and knowing Sandroba flipped scum and Vivax is scum too so I can see you (if your mafia) bussingboth Sandroba and Vivax Day 1 for town cred. Now you claim a point of me and JAT yet you said it's a point for JAT and yet not for me? Your contradicting yourself. Your never revisted OWS,FF, and Chez's wasted votes at EoD which seemed to had some interest yet you never revist it?


Dont' say the bolded LS.

Why?


Because its not necessarily true
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 30 2015 19:42 GMT
#3434
On May 01 2015 04:39 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 01 2015 04:37 Damdred wrote:
On May 01 2015 04:36 LightningStrike wrote:
On May 01 2015 04:14 Damdred wrote:
On May 01 2015 04:11 LightningStrike wrote:
On May 01 2015 03:46 Stutters695 wrote:
On May 01 2015 02:19 LightningStrike wrote:
On May 01 2015 02:04 Stutters695 wrote:
On May 01 2015 01:30 LightningStrike wrote:
Okay Shining to give who I would lynch after Vivax and FF I would prob go for Stutters I haven't really been impressed with his play and had very low content too.

Sick analysis bro. Show me any actual reason you think I'm scum and I'll show you why you're wrong.

You been very forgettable which isn't a good thing as town, very low filter for someone who posted mostly one liners, been trying to avoid attention from others which something scum likes to do, claimed your role have issues about claiming which seems very antitown.

This is so selective it's unreal. The majority of the thread is forgettable because our lynches are essentially pre-selected and there isn't much to discuss. You don't even mention how the voting d1 went which is a pretty big deal.

In no way have I actively avoided attention. In fact, I would honestly say I've been more proactive this game than most. You've further failed to demonstrate how those one liners are a negative in any way.

Additionally one of your few actual solid reads (indignant) claimed the same thing yet that is a point against me. None of these are solid points and it shows yet again how little you are actually reading the thread. Try again.

Day 1 Yamato became confirmed town seeing how we lynched Sandroba and how Vivax tried to push people to Yamato so Vivax became confirmed Mafia from Day 1 voting. You changed from Yamato to Sandroba because you would rather lynch Vivax and knowing Sandroba flipped scum and Vivax is scum too so I can see you (if your mafia) bussingboth Sandroba and Vivax Day 1 for town cred. Now you claim a point of me and JAT yet you said it's a point for JAT and yet not for me? Your contradicting yourself. Your never revisted OWS,FF, and Chez's wasted votes at EoD which seemed to had some interest yet you never revist it?


Dont' say the bolded LS.

Why?


Because its not necessarily true

What is the chance Yamato is scum and we were on two scum Day 1 based on how the votes went Day 1?


its highly likely that hes town because of it, but its not confirmed in the sense you are making it out to be
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 30 2015 21:23 GMT
#3457
LS you can only steal votes during the next day cycle?
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 30 2015 21:32 GMT
#3463
On May 01 2015 06:27 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 01 2015 06:23 Damdred wrote:
LS you can only steal votes during the next day cycle?

I can steal votes any phase whether Day or Night but they must had voted with me in the previous phase.


Is it a one time use power or multiple use power
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 30 2015 21:35 GMT
#3466
On May 01 2015 06:32 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 01 2015 06:32 Damdred wrote:
On May 01 2015 06:27 LightningStrike wrote:
On May 01 2015 06:23 Damdred wrote:
LS you can only steal votes during the next day cycle?

I can steal votes any phase whether Day or Night but they must had voted with me in the previous phase.


Is it a one time use power or multiple use power

1 time use.


It's not that I don't trust you LS, but I doubt that mafia would,have overlapping powers like this.

I would suggest we make LS use his power today on me, since the wagon is secured at this point.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 30 2015 21:40 GMT
#3469
It's two fold I think it makes you more likely to be town. And if you get picketed by mafia later
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 30 2015 21:45 GMT
#3476
I'm not bullying LS, I think he's town but I also think it would take heat off of him some from people.

Also he could,be lying about his power good time to confirm while,the lynch I'd on confirmed mafia if he's lying we have a food lynch tommorow
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 30 2015 21:47 GMT
#3479
For example,showdown mafia thread never made me confirm my power I skated by. I'd rather be on the safe side if that makes sense
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 30 2015 21:49 GMT
#3481
On May 01 2015 06:47 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 01 2015 06:44 marvellosity wrote:
awks.


i promise not to wave my nasty chest bags in your face xP

eh, i kinda agree with damdy...i mean...nothing against ls but at what point is this power really gonna be necessary if he's town?


This post I will always save...rs agreed with me
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 30 2015 21:51 GMT
#3483
See sometimes I have good ideas.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 30 2015 22:02 GMT
#3505
Sadly he wasn't the rb. Probably role copd rs though
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 30 2015 22:03 GMT
#3507
Kinda curious why they would rb+role check rs though
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 30 2015 22:06 GMT
#3510
I doubt it rs especially with vivax getting rb to
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 30 2015 22:13 GMT
#3519
So you were rolechecked rs. Which is sad
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 30 2015 22:15 GMT
#3521
I would agree with that
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 30 2015 22:17 GMT
#3527
Mason me waifu
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 30 2015 22:28 GMT
#3546
Hobestly I won't direct medics, but might be a good idea to get on one . Of shining or rsoultin just so we get one cop,check back.

Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 30 2015 22:31 GMT
#3556
I would like to be fight promoter today! I am highly unlikely to die.

Besides that I think it's likely vivax is mafia
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 30 2015 22:32 GMT
#3560
On May 01 2015 07:31 The Shining wrote:
No but why offer up one scumbuddy in place of another? Wouldn't the easier scum play be to push a ml instead? Feels overly risky, especially on D1.


It's a distancing technique people use to put wifom into a lynch they flip,before you look guys I was right, you flip they go holy carp mafia want me lynched.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 30 2015 22:39 GMT
#3579
Idk why you don't trust me I've basically claimed,my role in thread. I cased ff during,the night and voted San do.

Acivity wise I,have been lacking I agree though that is a negative
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 31 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 11h 19m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 276
Nina 141
ViBE62
SpeCial 36
Nathanias 22
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12390
Artosis 450
NaDa 29
Bale 15
Dota 2
monkeys_forever258
febbydoto28
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox481
Mew2King86
Other Games
summit1g6055
Grubby2708
Liquid`RaSZi2033
shahzam628
WinterStarcraft428
C9.Mang0285
JimRising 233
Trikslyr22
JuggernautJason4
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream36
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 88
• musti20045 35
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie779
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
11h 19m
INu's Battles
12h 19m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
14h 19m
OSC
23h 34m
Replay Cast
1d
OSC
2 days
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.