• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:34
CEST 01:34
KST 08:34
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9179 users

[T] Hajime no Ippo Maifa - Page 7

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 13 Next All
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
May 06 2015 22:19 GMT
#6074
On May 07 2015 07:01 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 07 2015 07:01 Onegu wrote:
Holyflare has returned to the game


wait wtf why is my name in black

TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
May 06 2015 22:23 GMT
#6078
On May 07 2015 07:21 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 07 2015 07:16 indignant wrote:
On May 07 2015 07:14 Holyflare wrote:
On May 07 2015 07:10 indignant wrote:
What was that whole disappearing all about then, HF?


i felt bad about being away from home and went to visit my mum

Anything interesting about that except for the fact that you missed the day?


she made healthy cookies


Tell us about your options and why you picked the troll item and not the town (Gym radio) or mafia (the pills)
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
May 06 2015 22:24 GMT
#6079
On May 07 2015 07:22 Holyflare wrote:
chezinu what did the other 2 options do?

The Gym radio creates a qt so that me and you can talk... but you don't know its me... troolol but that should be obv.


The pills lets you day punch people each day....but ***hidden you would die after two days***
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
May 06 2015 22:25 GMT
#6081
On May 07 2015 07:24 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 07 2015 07:23 Chezinu wrote:
On May 07 2015 07:21 Holyflare wrote:
On May 07 2015 07:16 indignant wrote:
On May 07 2015 07:14 Holyflare wrote:
On May 07 2015 07:10 indignant wrote:
What was that whole disappearing all about then, HF?


i felt bad about being away from home and went to visit my mum

Anything interesting about that except for the fact that you missed the day?


she made healthy cookies


Tell us about your options and why you picked the troll item and not the town (Gym radio) or mafia (the pills)


i thought mother would keep me safe

Who wrote that letter then?
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
May 06 2015 22:27 GMT
#6082
BTW, HF confirmed not mafia.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
May 06 2015 22:28 GMT
#6083
So, you want to tell everyone how innocents I R?
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
May 06 2015 22:30 GMT
#6088
On May 07 2015 07:29 Xatalos wrote:
HF maybe since you have the PGO thingy? I doubt scum will kill you tonight.

LOL


You know the other mafia is apart of The Gym right?
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
May 06 2015 22:32 GMT
#6091
On May 07 2015 07:31 Xatalos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 07 2015 07:30 Chezinu wrote:
On May 07 2015 07:29 Xatalos wrote:
HF maybe since you have the PGO thingy? I doubt scum will kill you tonight.

LOL


You know the other mafia is apart of The Gym right?


and?

Therefore, if you want to kill the last mafia. Find out who the rest of the gym members are.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
May 06 2015 22:33 GMT
#6094
On May 07 2015 07:32 Xatalos wrote:
Wait... You mean that the remaining scum are Gym members? Where did you get that info?

Logistics. Only one mafia gym member has fallen. It would be too town favored if that wasn't the case.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
May 06 2015 22:35 GMT
#6097
So... HF who do you say I am?
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
May 06 2015 22:42 GMT
#6102
COME ON NOT A SINGLE MAFIA VOTED Breshke... that I'm aware of...

Why waste a punch on Vivax?


Just because I don't read anythings .... well I guess.. I will read if yall really needs me... but I'll troll in the mean time..
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
May 06 2015 22:44 GMT
#6106
What if I saved HF's life because I vanished him? What if mafia roleblocked HF to get rid of PGO? Then I made him disappears.. and then the mafia fail attacked?
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
May 06 2015 22:48 GMT
#6109
On May 07 2015 07:45 indignant wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 07 2015 07:43 sicklucker wrote:
I still dont quite understand jats immortality. Maybe hes immortal without a vote. Either way I have full hp and I doubt mafia or third party wins if they use all there kp on me in 1 day.

Doesn't matter. With this flip you lost a lot of what made you town. You will certainly not be the fight promoter.

I helps! I given him a towel so he can quit!
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
May 07 2015 04:10 GMT
#6204
So.... who wants a med kit? I got tons...
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
May 08 2015 15:43 GMT
#6426
4000!


In honor of the 4000, I will be honest and tell you my role. I am not the bank. I am not the director of communication. I am not... I am not... I am sadly not the gym...

I know, I know... How can someone so power and so strong not be a Gym? How can you not take damage at night neither from mafia or a self claimed PGO? Well... I am a trainer. But more than a trainer, because the person controlling this character is Chezinu. As I mentioned earlier in the thread, the gym was but a caricature of who I really am. It is true that I can invent things. Yes, I just wanted to troll everyone. We were winning, so not trying to rid the impression that I was third party seemed optimal for my survival. As 3P, who would dare attack me? Plus, I'm Chezinu! Why would you kill me? I have to be honest... as some of you have noticed, I haven't really been reading the thread or scumhunting for that matter. There was never a need since a mafia was getting lynched. I had RL tasks that needed to be accomplished.

Now, there is someone who guessed my alignment recently.
+ Show Spoiler +
On May 08 2015 10:41 sicklucker wrote:
chez is my roles best friend in the manga.Just like in this game! We are always going to be town with are other best friend already flipping mafia to stop mass claiming


That is right guys, Chezinu is town. The only one who seems confident in this right now is sicklucker... Now, I must tell you what I did last night. As I mentioned in the thread prior to the night - as I have always crumbed before the nights - I gave sicklucker a towel, so that he can throw in the towel and give up. However, I did not give him a bucket of water.

As the night before, I gave Holyflare a choice between 3 items. It is true. He chose the troll item and vanished for a cycle. When he returned, He came back black.

Did I recruit him as third party? Or am I town with a imagination that dreams to be third party and trolls likewise? What is more likely? Remember, I am Chezinu.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
May 09 2015 17:57 GMT
#6510
"Claimed sickluckers best friend in the anime"

I made no such claim. I just said sicklucker got my alignment correct. That is that I win with Town.


I have no idea what I'm doing... I'm too far behind in this game.


lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
May 09 2015 17:58 GMT
#6512
On May 10 2015 02:57 Damdred wrote:
Chez vote batsnacks obi is about to die anyway from the fight (batsnacks is javert)

LOLOLOLOL, I did not realize this. Thanks! So confused about everyone talking about batsnacks but not voting for him.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
May 09 2015 17:59 GMT
#6513
Can someone tell me why everyone thinks SL is town?
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
May 09 2015 19:18 GMT
#6535
On May 10 2015 04:10 Damdred wrote:
i'm not sure about Chez, I think hes a good candidate for third party, i'm not even sure if he took dmg from visiting you when he gave you the options to choose. Its a weird mechanic that he has, he was really sure of you being town not sure hy he didn't send another item to you since hes not reading the game

I'd be ok with Chez or stutters.

So are you saying there are exactly two more mafia remaining?
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
May 09 2015 19:19 GMT
#6536
On May 10 2015 04:04 Holyflare wrote:
It's presumably 2 mafia and an sk. I don't mind lynching someone else, was talking to breshke about it. Chez probably a good lynch, nobody really talked about his mechanic at all yet.

No one has guessed my role either... quite sad.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 13 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
CranKy Ducklings40
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 156
SpeCial 77
CosmosSc2 41
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 689
910 59
Bale 14
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm101
League of Legends
Doublelift2889
Other Games
summit1g8386
shahzam606
C9.Mang0305
JimRising 234
PiGStarcraft213
Maynarde117
Liquid`Ken10
Vindicta6
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick649
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream30
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 111
• musti20045 35
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP33
• davetesta13
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21589
Other Games
• imaqtpie714
• Shiphtur209
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
10h 26m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
11h 26m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d
Patches Events
1d 16h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.