• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:56
CEST 20:56
KST 03:56
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11692 users

[T] Hajime no Ippo Maifa - Page 66

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 64 65 66 67 68 385 Next
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
April 27 2015 19:09 GMT
#1301
On April 28 2015 04:08 Fecalfeast wrote:
My pocketing paranoia is already active vivax.

ALARM
ALARM
POCKETING ATTEMPT DETECTED

TARGET: VIVAX

STATE YOUR INTENTIONS CLEARLY OR BECOME SUBJECT TO A PUNCHING


Hit me, kick me, call me a tapir
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
April 27 2015 19:11 GMT
#1302
How come I wake up to 400+ posts but by the time I finish reading them all nobody is around.

Except my new buddy vivax
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
April 27 2015 19:12 GMT
#1303
HF you voting yammo with me? Am I town now?
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
April 27 2015 19:12 GMT
#1304
On April 28 2015 04:09 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 28 2015 04:08 Fecalfeast wrote:
My pocketing paranoia is already active vivax.

ALARM
ALARM
POCKETING ATTEMPT DETECTED

TARGET: VIVAX

STATE YOUR INTENTIONS CLEARLY OR BECOME SUBJECT TO A PUNCHING


Hit me, kick me, call me a tapir

I uh..

Huh..

Never thought you'd call my bluff.

(I can't punch anyone)
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
April 27 2015 19:13 GMT
#1305
Oh right, forgot to change my vote.

There was talk of shenannies earlier, are we planning to stick to yam?
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 27 2015 19:14 GMT
#1306
People that could be mafia. I might be missing 1.

Sepulchre
sandroba
Jean Valjean
Inspector Javert
Chezinu
The Shining
Breshke
sicklucker
yamato77
Koshi
Rygart
Holyflare
indignant
LightningStrike
ObiWanShinobi
Damdred
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 27 2015 19:15 GMT
#1307
man... I left myself in there. That is a dumb mistake.
I had a good night of sleep.
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
April 27 2015 19:15 GMT
#1308
On April 28 2015 04:14 Koshi wrote:
People that could be mafia. I might be missing 1.

Sepulchre
sandroba
Jean Valjean
Inspector Javert
Chezinu
The Shining
Breshke
sicklucker
yamato77
Koshi
Rygart
Holyflare
indignant
LightningStrike
ObiWanShinobi
Damdred

Nice, I could get behind this list.

ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Inspector Javert
Profile Joined April 2015
314 Posts
April 27 2015 19:15 GMT
#1309
Would it be worth it to make a list post in about 2 hours? It won't sway people but maybe it will give people a better idea of where I'm at?

Anyway I need to vote not-marv since even the people who might lynch him won't vote him. I will switch to SL then I guess? His claim and how adamant (wrong word?) he is about it gives me pause though.
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
April 27 2015 19:16 GMT
#1310
On April 28 2015 04:15 Inspector Javert wrote:
Would it be worth it to make a list post in about 2 hours? It won't sway people but maybe it will give people a better idea of where I'm at?

Anyway I need to vote not-marv since even the people who might lynch him won't vote him. I will switch to SL then I guess? His claim and how adamant (wrong word?) he is about it gives me pause though.

Can you comment on a sandroba/yamato lynch? These players apparently are playing directly into their scum metas right now
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Inspector Javert
Profile Joined April 2015
314 Posts
April 27 2015 19:16 GMT
#1311
On April 28 2015 04:15 Koshi wrote:
man... I left myself in there. That is a dumb mistake.


Marv is town then? >.>
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 27 2015 19:17 GMT
#1312
On April 28 2015 04:16 Inspector Javert wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 28 2015 04:15 Koshi wrote:
man... I left myself in there. That is a dumb mistake.

Marv is town then? >.>

Pfff. I hope he comes back but yeah. Probably.
He called somebody a fat cow.
I had a good night of sleep.
Inspector Javert
Profile Joined April 2015
314 Posts
April 27 2015 19:19 GMT
#1313
On April 28 2015 04:16 Fecalfeast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 28 2015 04:15 Inspector Javert wrote:
Would it be worth it to make a list post in about 2 hours? It won't sway people but maybe it will give people a better idea of where I'm at?

Anyway I need to vote not-marv since even the people who might lynch him won't vote him. I will switch to SL then I guess? His claim and how adamant (wrong word?) he is about it gives me pause though.

Can you comment on a sandroba/yamato lynch? These players apparently are playing directly into their scum metas right now


I don't care if Yamato gets lynched but he has enough votes without mine, I don't know his meta but his 1 post I remember wasn't enough to not lynch. I won't vote sandroba because he hinted about an HP total really early and thats something I don't see mafia doing.
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
April 27 2015 19:20 GMT
#1314
On April 28 2015 04:14 Koshi wrote:
People that could be mafia. I might be missing 1.

Sepulchre
sandroba
Jean Valjean
Inspector Javert
Chezinu
The Shining
Breshke
sicklucker
yamato77
Koshi
Rygart
Holyflare
indignant
LightningStrike
ObiWanShinobi
Damdred

Isn't that the majority of the game?
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
April 27 2015 19:20 GMT
#1315
On April 28 2015 04:12 Vivax wrote:
HF you voting yammo with me? Am I town now?


no but that doesn't stop you bussing an afk mafia partner for credit since it's the only thing you keep talking about yourself "pushing" today
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 27 2015 19:20 GMT
#1316
votes like rly soon. Looks like a mafia/mafia wagon breske/sandro. Think sandros the better kill
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 27 2015 19:21 GMT
#1317
On April 28 2015 04:20 sicklucker wrote:
votes like rly soon. Looks like a mafia/mafia wagon breske/sandro. Think sandros the better kill


When did Breshke become a mafia read of yours?
Retired.
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
April 27 2015 19:22 GMT
#1318
On April 28 2015 04:20 sicklucker wrote:
votes like rly soon. Looks like a mafia/mafia wagon breske/sandro. Think sandros the better kill

not yamato?
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
April 27 2015 19:22 GMT
#1319
On April 28 2015 04:20 sicklucker wrote:
votes like rly soon. Looks like a mafia/mafia wagon breske/sandro. Think sandros the better kill


yamato is winning the votes lol?
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 27 2015 19:23 GMT
#1320
rly why? I was under the impression his inactivity was null because he had a post game excuse. If thats right its rly bad
Prev 1 64 65 66 67 68 385 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM1198
TKL 434
IndyStarCraft 301
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 1198
ByuN 490
TKL 434
IndyStarCraft 301
Reynor 250
EmSc Tv 16
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 27455
Calm 2463
Shuttle 367
Mini 169
White-Ra 152
firebathero 91
Mong 56
scan(afreeca) 27
soO 13
ZZZero.O 13
[ Show more ]
Sacsri 5
Dota 2
Gorgc10121
Counter-Strike
pashabiceps12
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3746
Liquid`Hasu512
MindelVK7
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi2365
fl0m2038
summit1g1727
FrodaN1476
B2W.Neo754
olofmeister741
Khaldor443
Beastyqt332
Livibee182
crisheroes177
Mew2King66
ToD50
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick486
BasetradeTV185
StarCraft 2
EmSc Tv 16
EmSc2Tv 16
angryscii 14
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hinosc 31
• Adnapsc2 11
• Reevou 6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach59
• blackmanpl 25
• Azhi_Dahaki23
• 80smullet 5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV581
Other Games
• imaqtpie999
• Shiphtur683
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
4m
BSL Open Qualifier
4m
OSC
4h 4m
Replay Cast
4h 4m
OSC
17h 4m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 16h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.