• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:12
CEST 13:12
KST 20:12
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)76Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7911 users

[T] Hajime no Ippo Maifa - Page 6

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
May 02 2015 01:17 GMT
#4275
If I actually wanted to kill you, I would have done the same thing, but redirect onto you instead of Sep.
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
May 02 2015 01:34 GMT
#4279
On May 02 2015 10:28 Holyflare wrote:
so you're saying that you did 8 dmg to me and redirected the action i did back to you onto sep?

Yes.
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
May 02 2015 01:35 GMT
#4280
I was expecting it to do significantly more or I would have just punched him obviously.
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
May 02 2015 01:55 GMT
#4283
On May 02 2015 10:41 Holyflare wrote:
probably still mafia though

If I was mafia, I wouldn't make a dumb play like this. I'd just kill you with that role, no one would no and it'd be over with.

If you guys decide to lynch me, just make me fight 3 times and I'll claim to kill myself instead if wasting a lynch.
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
May 02 2015 02:08 GMT
#4294
On May 02 2015 11:06 Damdred wrote:
Or is woefully incorrect about his own ability

Explain. I know exactly what I did. If that damage didn't come from me, then HF is lying about PGO.
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
May 02 2015 02:10 GMT
#4297
Still not reading the thread I see.
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
May 02 2015 02:14 GMT
#4299
On May 02 2015 11:10 The Shining wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 02 2015 10:55 Stutters695 wrote:
On May 02 2015 10:41 Holyflare wrote:
probably still mafia though

If I was mafia, I wouldn't make a dumb play like this. I'd just kill you with that role, no one would no and it'd be over with.

If you guys decide to lynch me, just make me fight 3 times and I'll claim to kill myself instead if wasting a lynch.


So waste 3 fights(15 HP DMG, which is more than one lynch worth of HP for certain roles) over 3 day phases instead of 1? Seems like an attempt to survive.


Lynch me then. I'm sure we can spare it, but I would absolutely not claim that damage if I was scum trying to kill HF. I could simply punch HF and redirect the PGO damage onto him, I take no damage and no one even knows I did it. Makes no sense.
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
May 02 2015 02:14 GMT
#4300
On May 02 2015 11:08 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 02 2015 11:07 Holyflare wrote:
On May 02 2015 11:06 Damdred wrote:
Stutters is lying just fyi


?


How did he do 9 dmg to Sep basically when I was responsible for some of it?

This guy.
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
May 02 2015 02:14 GMT
#4301
Also, how much damage did you do Damdred?
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
May 02 2015 02:23 GMT
#4306
On May 02 2015 11:15 Damdred wrote:
You just said that you did 9 dmg to him?

I said HF's PGO was redirected to him for 9 assuming (as I explained before) that people wouldn't be targeting Sep so I could conclude that HF actually is PGO.
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
May 02 2015 02:24 GMT
#4307
On May 02 2015 11:15 The Shining wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 01 2015 01:09 Vivax wrote:
yawn.

I also got 2 dmg on myself. Tyvm Damdred.


Sep claimed 9. Damdy would've done 2 so Stutters redirect would've been 7.

Still off by 1.


The damage done to Sep and HF are completely separate. HF took 8 unless he had some sort of protection, there is nothing off there.
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
May 02 2015 02:27 GMT
#4309
On May 02 2015 11:17 The Shining wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 02 2015 11:14 Stutters695 wrote:
On May 02 2015 11:10 The Shining wrote:
On May 02 2015 10:55 Stutters695 wrote:
On May 02 2015 10:41 Holyflare wrote:
probably still mafia though

If I was mafia, I wouldn't make a dumb play like this. I'd just kill you with that role, no one would no and it'd be over with.

If you guys decide to lynch me, just make me fight 3 times and I'll claim to kill myself instead if wasting a lynch.


So waste 3 fights(15 HP DMG, which is more than one lynch worth of HP for certain roles) over 3 day phases instead of 1? Seems like an attempt to survive.


Lynch me then. I'm sure we can spare it, but I would absolutely not claim that damage if I was scum trying to kill HF. I could simply punch HF and redirect the PGO damage onto him, I take no damage and no one even knows I did it. Makes no sense.


So your defense of it is a wifom argument. Ugghhhhhh.


Sorry, I know I'm spamming a lot. My defense is how blatantly illogical this would be as scum. If you can't see that, I don't know what to say.
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
May 02 2015 02:35 GMT
#4316
On May 02 2015 11:34 Holyflare wrote:
yeh it's entirely plausible that happened but dmg is still missing

On you? Or from your power?
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
May 02 2015 02:44 GMT
#4319
No clue. If anyone tried to target me, it redirects everything onto Sep so maybe like that?
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
May 02 2015 03:10 GMT
#4351
On May 02 2015 12:08 Breshke wrote:
I dont get why people didn't jsut damage vivax so we could kill him without having to lynch him

I right PGO was a 1 hit kill so I didn't want to waste it on someone I assumed others were targeting
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
May 02 2015 04:00 GMT
#4408
On May 02 2015 12:52 Holyflare wrote:
well tinfoil aside stutters probably definitely mafia/3p

No, that's dumb.
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
May 02 2015 04:43 GMT
#4465
On May 02 2015 13:01 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 02 2015 13:00 Stutters695 wrote:
On May 02 2015 12:52 Holyflare wrote:
well tinfoil aside stutters probably definitely mafia/3p

No, that's dumb.


using 8 dmg on a claimed low person who has lynched mafia is the definition of dumb my friend

I told you guys I was considering what could possibly be the worst play 2015. My brain said no, but my dick wanted that sweet, sweet glory if Sep flipped scum off that.
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
May 02 2015 05:06 GMT
#4487
On May 02 2015 13:39 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 02 2015 13:36 Inspector Javert wrote:
On May 02 2015 13:35 Holyflare wrote:
plz just get out of the game while we go back to talking about the actual events that are happening

you're actually infuriating


It takes two to tango.


yeh well one of those people is talking about actual motives and referring them to their alignments and the other isn't talking about it at all and is intentionally making me get into a shit fight further while just pointing out the obvious

anyway, stutters claimed to want to test his 8dmg on me because "why not" even though he had no reason to suspect me whatsoever and i've pushed mafia, this is over all those lurkers that have been called into question

he also hasn't been reading the thread since everyone in this game knew i had low hp yesterday from me telling breshke to cancel the fight

i also received 6 dmg on n1 and he knew that my role wouldn't work after i claimed it since he brought it up and i told him to stop talking about it


No, as I said d1 when I asked so if you do x, you lose y HP? Because that's how mine works. It made no difference towards my actual abilities.

As I said, I thought you canceling the fight was due to two obv town fighting/Marv taking night damage. If you guys can deal 11 damage to me, I will gladly claim so you can kill me and get over this.

I wanted to use your power to straight up kill Sep since if it was a true PGO, taking a hit wouldn't be the end of the world since Sep dies and when scum would hit you they'd die, getting a 2 for 1.

Additionally, if I was scum there is literally no need for me to claim it in the thread, I could have just done it and killed you outright.
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
May 02 2015 13:48 GMT
#4571
Yamato, where u @ bbgirl?
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
May 02 2015 13:50 GMT
#4573
Also HF is very unlikely mafia, if we get close to a lylo we can address it, but his role does return damage and he's lynched scum.
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Kung Fu Cup
20:00
Kung Fu Cup Weekly #26
IntoTheiNu 537
RotterdaM112
Rex63
SteadfastSC46
TKL 45
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko320
RotterdaM 112
Rex 63
SteadfastSC 46
TKL 45
Codebar 40
ByuN 20
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 6381
Shuttle 1332
Bisu 822
Soulkey 744
Jaedong 545
Horang2 543
Mong 371
BeSt 370
actioN 315
firebathero 258
[ Show more ]
Soma 224
Stork 203
Larva 156
Rush 140
Mini 139
Last 113
Zeus 104
Hyun 95
Pusan 81
PianO 74
Mind 71
910 68
ZerO 67
Free 65
Shine 55
sorry 54
Snow 53
Yoon 48
Shinee 42
hero 37
Sharp 29
sSak 27
Sexy 27
Bale 24
ToSsGirL 20
ZergMaN 18
HiyA 18
Hm[arnc] 12
JYJ 11
Sacsri 9
scan(afreeca) 9
Noble 7
yabsab 6
Dota 2
XcaliburYe285
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1434
shoxiejesuss627
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King187
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes242
Other Games
gofns38337
singsing1937
B2W.Neo225
DeMusliM174
Livibee158
KnowMe144
Pyrionflax141
Trikslyr24
ZerO(Twitch)7
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV174
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream35
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV306
League of Legends
• Jankos1204
Other Games
• Shiphtur424
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
4h 48m
The PondCast
22h 48m
INu's Battles
23h 48m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 11h
Replay Cast
1d 11h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.