• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:58
CEST 10:58
KST 17:58
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7080 users

[T] Hajime no Ippo Maifa - Page 6

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 13 Next All
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
May 05 2015 03:51 GMT
#5650
IS ANYONE GOING TO GUESS MY ROLE?
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
May 05 2015 03:53 GMT
#5653
On May 05 2015 12:51 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 05 2015 12:50 Chezinu wrote:
On May 05 2015 12:49 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On May 05 2015 12:48 Chezinu wrote:
On May 05 2015 12:33 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On May 05 2015 12:27 Chezinu wrote:
On May 05 2015 12:23 Breshke wrote:
Chez did you take any damage and if so how much?

On May 05 2015 11:54 LightningStrike wrote:
On May 05 2015 11:51 Breshke wrote:
I like your list damdy but id swap bats and LS. I don't really see how this couldn't be mafia LS also there is no way the only ability his role has was that vote steal thing.

Breshke as much you might hate this but that was my only power. If you want to go by flavor I david Eagle and Olympian who was well respected and humble in the anime.


mmmm thats just so absurd that that would be your only power. Like it is possible yet I don't see you complaining anywhere that your role is weak or anything. A one time vote steal on a player that had to vote with your previously it just doesn't sound right.


I'm A GYM!!!! I NO TAKE DAMAGE THIS NIGHT!!!

I did make HF disappear.. I will admit this.. but it was his choice!! He chose this!!! I just provided the option. He made the choice. Now, did he know what he was choosing? Well.. probably not.


Does your power fall under the marv killer power we were talking about before or no?


I DID NOT HAVE KILL MARV!!!! IT WASNT ME!!!!! IT WASNT ME!!!!! **CRIES*** WHYY!!!!!!!


I'm not asking you if you killed marv.

I'm asking if your power was similar to the ##show card power you told us about earlier.


I CHOOSE MY POWERS!! MUAHHAHAHAHAH


+ Show Spoiler +
seriously I do.


Awesome.
Did Holyflare kill marv tho?


I cannot confirm or deny if this has happened.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
May 05 2015 03:53 GMT
#5655
On May 05 2015 12:51 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 05 2015 12:51 Chezinu wrote:
IS ANYONE GOING TO GUESS MY ROLE?


Self-inventor or smthn?

something like that. But I'm not THAT selfish...
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
May 05 2015 03:54 GMT
#5657
On May 05 2015 12:53 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 05 2015 12:51 Chezinu wrote:
IS ANYONE GOING TO GUESS MY ROLE?

You claimed the Gym are you not?

It is but a caricature of who I truly ares. I just a fluff up with brownness!
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
May 05 2015 04:00 GMT
#5663
My name is Chezinu Isunizehc....

I am


Why should I? What if mafia will use this against me? What if my name.. the name of my character... is used against me? I'm I afraid of death? Is that the brown thing to do? Brown should be strong. Brown should not fear death but be a martyr.. Such as delivering a package to the face of death, that is the PGO. I shouldnt be the PGO.. I should be better...

I... I.... I AM NOT WHOM YOU THINK I AM!!!!!


I am town! I am strong! I am Inventive!
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
May 05 2015 04:03 GMT
#5665
That's right guys... I am the most special of all the townies. For I can be anything the inventive mind can think of that won't breaks the game.

HF failed to hurts me. Or someone heals me (TROLOLOLOLOLOLOL). OR HF left before he shot the deliverer.. cause you know... family issues...
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
May 05 2015 04:05 GMT
#5667
Just cause I no scum hunts, no makes me mafia nor 3P... it just means I'm either busy with RL or trolling with my imba role...

Imagine... You are The Chez! You can make any of your stories come to life with an invention of an item. You have already won the game.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
May 05 2015 04:13 GMT
#5673
So guys... I kind of trolled checked HF last night.

Let me ask you guys this question, if you were mafia and had a choice between the 3 items below, which would you chose? If you were town, which one? 3P?

A Gym Radio

A bottle with a picture of a flexing gun on it

A letter addressed to MOM


I believe HF did not pick the pure mafia item.

I do believe he picked the + Show Spoiler +
troll item


GUY THIS IS IMPORTANT. Please answer truthfully. This will reveal hidden motives.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
May 05 2015 04:16 GMT
#5678
On May 05 2015 13:15 Breshke wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 05 2015 13:13 Chezinu wrote:
So guys... I kind of trolled checked HF last night.

Let me ask you guys this question, if you were mafia and had a choice between the 3 items below, which would you chose? If you were town, which one? 3P?

A Gym Radio

A bottle with a picture of a flexing gun on it

A letter addressed to MOM


I believe HF did not pick the pure mafia item.

I do believe he picked the + Show Spoiler +
troll item


GUY THIS IS IMPORTANT. Please answer truthfully. This will reveal hidden motives.


I pick the brown gloves

I'm sorry,

You needed a membership card to get the item. Perhaps you did receive the item and punch your ally vivax knowing vivax wouldn't report this nor die on the spot. or you could have just had the correct desires as a townie, but just lacked that membership card...
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
May 05 2015 16:44 GMT
#5784
indignant if you can talk.

How can you hurt people with 1 KP damage?
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
May 05 2015 16:45 GMT
#5785
interesting... actions occur bottom up... what if the playerlist changes as the night goes on... is it a new bottom up or does it follow the old?
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
May 05 2015 16:46 GMT
#5786
Why does Xat be the hatin all the game?
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
May 05 2015 21:31 GMT
#5885
On May 04 2015 21:33 Holyflare wrote:
we're absolutely killing yamato btw


Okay.

On May 04 2015 23:32 Holyflare wrote:
so why don't we all just name claim? :D


I'll tell you when you get out of Gym.


*writes letter to Holyflare*

"Dear Holyflare,

I miss you. When are you going to come back to the game?"
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
May 06 2015 15:07 GMT
#6004
On May 06 2015 06:32 indignant wrote:
Chezinu, please answer. Were you roleblocked at any point in this game or was that just trolling? Why don't you know when HF will return?

I never received a message that I was roleblocked. I was blocked due to my own actions. I believe he will be back tomorrow. Or, at least I hope so.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
May 06 2015 19:09 GMT
#6023
On May 07 2015 00:13 Inspector Javert wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 07 2015 00:07 Chezinu wrote:
On May 06 2015 06:32 indignant wrote:
Chezinu, please answer. Were you roleblocked at any point in this game or was that just trolling? Why don't you know when HF will return?

I never received a message that I was roleblocked. I was blocked due to my own actions. I believe he will be back tomorrow. Or, at least I hope so.


What did you do to him while he was gone?

lol

When someone enters The Gym, they do not leave as the same person. MUAHHAHAHHAHAHHA!

Please HF, Please don't die on me...
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
May 06 2015 19:12 GMT
#6025
On May 07 2015 04:11 Stutters695 wrote:
Voting for yamato obv. This is such a weird game.

How so?


+ Show Spoiler +
Trololololololol!
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
May 06 2015 19:20 GMT
#6027
On May 07 2015 04:16 Inspector Javert wrote:
What happens to people who go to the gym?

They workout? or at least most do...
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
May 06 2015 19:22 GMT
#6028
Holyflare should come back as a stronger being.. He will be able to lead this town to victory! He should tell everyone how awesome I am and how innocent I am. Cause you know, he be the bestest minion ever!
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
May 06 2015 21:45 GMT
#6045
I'll give SL a towel so he can give up.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
May 06 2015 21:52 GMT
#6047
What if I told you that I was a trainer and that I'm training HF (why he disappeared). Is that more believable?
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 13 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 2m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Zeus 429
Larva 185
Horang2 69
Hyun 54
Killer 47
Bale 41
NotJumperer 39
scan(afreeca) 34
Sharp 31
Hm[arnc] 18
[ Show more ]
EffOrt 9
Britney 0
Dota 2
febbydoto114
League of Legends
JimRising 461
Counter-Strike
olofmeister927
edward137
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King118
Other Games
summit1g7765
Coldzera 689
ceh9612
Happy365
crisheroes165
Sick163
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick570
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream34
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• killerbeecast2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2276
League of Legends
• Jankos1039
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
1h 2m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2h 2m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
15h 2m
Patches Events
1d 7h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.