• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:11
CEST 13:11
KST 20:11
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)76Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7890 users

[T] Hajime no Ippo Maifa - Page 5

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
May 01 2015 02:46 GMT
#3826
I can beat any person in a fight as well. If people don't think I'm town, put me in coach.
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
May 01 2015 02:53 GMT
#3829
On May 01 2015 11:49 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 01 2015 11:46 Stutters695 wrote:
I can beat any person in a fight as well. If people don't think I'm town, put me in coach.


Well I can't move you to the bottom of the list to fight Sepulchre. It's gonna be forever until I can get you there.

Honestly the town deaths tonight might make it easier for me to pair scummy people up, and if they don't happen then we still have our towny people and my role isn't all that necessary.

I just meant the normal promoter fight. If I'm not going to be promoter, let me rek9 sone bitches.
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
May 01 2015 03:00 GMT
#3831
Shit, make me promoter and destroy some people.
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
May 01 2015 20:25 GMT
#4063
I don't think scum would switch onto scum yamato there. There wasn't a real case against him and he would be much less likely to get lynched as the game goes on compared to Sandroba.
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
May 01 2015 20:31 GMT
#4073
On May 02 2015 05:26 marvellosity wrote:
what stutters?

yamato is kinda a gimme lynch at any time if he's mafia.

Oh, I don't know his meta really. I meant just based off of the thread sentiment.
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
May 01 2015 20:57 GMT
#4087
I can't tell if this is actually angry or not.
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
May 01 2015 22:02 GMT
#4093
And he didn't even check someone, that's fucking grand. Damage reports everyone.
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
May 01 2015 22:14 GMT
#4115
HF you took less damage than Sep right?
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
May 01 2015 22:28 GMT
#4134
I attacked HF using my one shot power to test something. I knew it wouldn't be enough to kill him based off of every role that's been revealed. I won't reveal the damage done, but it should be less than 9 and if not someone else attacked you also.

Sep was just me trying to outright kill him with my punch to thin out the lynch pool.
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
May 01 2015 22:38 GMT
#4155
On May 02 2015 07:32 rsoultin wrote:
meeeeeeeh now things aren't lining up again -_- lovely

stutters did nothing happen to you when you used that power?

and yeah no clue on jean...maybe one of his cases was his check?


Correct. It's not a negative against HF though necessarily. Need to figure out how it works exactly before I explain.
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
May 01 2015 22:43 GMT
#4163
On May 02 2015 07:02 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 02 2015 07:02 Stutters695 wrote:
And he didn't even check someone, that's fucking grand. Damage reports everyone.


he probably did look in his filter you lazy sack of shit

Valjean clearly didn't...
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
May 01 2015 22:44 GMT
#4165
On May 02 2015 07:41 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 02 2015 07:38 Stutters695 wrote:
On May 02 2015 07:32 rsoultin wrote:
meeeeeeeh now things aren't lining up again -_- lovely

stutters did nothing happen to you when you used that power?

and yeah no clue on jean...maybe one of his cases was his check?


Correct. It's not a negative against HF though necessarily. Need to figure out how it works exactly before I explain.


are you telling me you did not take dmg?

Yes. I can explain it but not yet.
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
May 01 2015 22:51 GMT
#4182
HF, did you take damage the first cycle from claiming or getting visited?
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
May 01 2015 22:56 GMT
#4194
On May 02 2015 07:52 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 02 2015 07:51 Stutters695 wrote:
HF, did you take damage the first cycle from claiming or getting visited?


not sure how to answer this lol? pretty sure it was mafia kp though

So mafia would know how your PGO works to a basic extent?
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
May 01 2015 23:35 GMT
#4235
On May 02 2015 08:21 Holyflare wrote:
no idea why stutters used stuff on me btw and it's incredibly strange if he took no dmg back and won't explain it

Show nested quote +
On May 02 2015 07:28 Stutters695 wrote:
I attacked HF using my one shot power to test something. I knew it wouldn't be enough to kill him based off of every role that's been revealed. I won't reveal the damage done, but it should be less than 9 and if not someone else attacked you also.

Sep was just me trying to outright kill him with my punch to thin out the lynch pool.


he said the above but i think it's bull shit especially after yesterday where i asked to end the fight specifically because i couldn't really be taking anymore dmg, it would be a good cover for mafia trying to finish me off

With your permission, I'll explain but it will show more info about your role. Your choice.
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
May 02 2015 00:05 GMT
#4251
On May 02 2015 08:56 Xatalos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 02 2015 08:21 Holyflare wrote:
no idea why stutters used stuff on me btw and it's incredibly strange if he took no dmg back and won't explain it

On May 02 2015 07:28 Stutters695 wrote:
I attacked HF using my one shot power to test something. I knew it wouldn't be enough to kill him based off of every role that's been revealed. I won't reveal the damage done, but it should be less than 9 and if not someone else attacked you also.

Sep was just me trying to outright kill him with my punch to thin out the lynch pool.


he said the above but i think it's bull shit especially after yesterday where i asked to end the fight specifically because i couldn't really be taking anymore dmg, it would be a good cover for mafia trying to finish me off


It's extremely weird why he would A) do this B) claim this. It makes little sense as either alignment. Maybe they decided the way to go would be to make bad claims haha (see: FF, Javert)


Can you do me a huge solid and see if you can locate where he said that about not taking more damage and quote it for me? I'm phone posting and can't seem to find it and I was under the impression he took no damage or else I wouldn't have chanced it how I did.
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
May 02 2015 00:14 GMT
#4257
I took that as you not wanting to take any damage because you were PGO and wanted to save as much HP as possible/because Marv had previous damage. Would you have done any damage n1 in response to them hiring you?
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
May 02 2015 00:14 GMT
#4259
Hiring=hitting
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
May 02 2015 01:13 GMT
#4273
I'll explain everything since you won't drop it.

If you guys still think I'm scum, I'll use my anti town part to knock my own hp down to 9 and you guys can make me fight twice to kill me off.

I have 3 parts to my role. One is classic anti-town and the other two are one shot abilities that I used both of last night.

First one is I put on a tiger suit and intimidate everyone for one night. This lets me choose a target and any actions that target me get redirected to a target of my choice.

Second is a one time use 8 HP punch.

I had two reasons for targeting you with the punch.

I punched for 2 reasons. I was under the impression you had 12+ hp and hadn't been hit based off of flips / you claiming pgo. Punching you allowed me to redirect the hit onto Sep and I thought you actually had enough firepwer to kill.

More importantly, the longer the game goes on the more sketchy a PGO looks. This allowed me to at least tell if you were being truthful about PGO which will help later in the game if you don't die.

Redirecting onto Sep was for two reasons also.

I needed to be able to tell that my actions resulted in the kill. If I targeted Vivax, there was a decent posibility of him getting killed anyway and I wouldn't be able to tell.

Additionally, I felt he has a pretty good chance of flipping scum and with how little posting he has I didn't know how much better we'd be able to read him.

So I punch you for 8, you PGO me which is redirected to Sep for 9.

Now I'm wondering why you don't have any opinions on who hit you earlier if they should have taken damage from your pgo.
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
May 02 2015 01:15 GMT
#4274
Everything I've said since the day started relating to this is directly a result of me not wanting to reveal that much about your role
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Kung Fu Cup
20:00
Kung Fu Cup Weekly #26
IntoTheiNu 537
RotterdaM112
Rex63
SteadfastSC46
TKL 45
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko320
RotterdaM 112
Rex 63
SteadfastSC 46
TKL 45
Codebar 40
ByuN 20
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 6381
Shuttle 1332
Bisu 822
Soulkey 744
Jaedong 545
Horang2 543
Mong 371
BeSt 370
actioN 315
firebathero 258
[ Show more ]
Soma 224
Stork 203
Larva 156
Rush 140
Mini 139
Last 113
Zeus 104
Hyun 95
Pusan 81
PianO 74
Mind 71
910 68
ZerO 67
Free 65
Shine 55
sorry 54
Snow 53
Yoon 48
Shinee 42
hero 37
Sharp 29
sSak 27
Sexy 27
Bale 24
ToSsGirL 20
ZergMaN 18
HiyA 18
Hm[arnc] 12
JYJ 11
Sacsri 9
scan(afreeca) 9
Noble 7
yabsab 6
Dota 2
XcaliburYe285
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1434
shoxiejesuss627
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King187
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes242
Other Games
gofns38337
singsing1937
B2W.Neo225
DeMusliM174
Livibee158
KnowMe144
Pyrionflax141
Trikslyr24
ZerO(Twitch)7
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV174
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream35
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV306
League of Legends
• Jankos1204
Other Games
• Shiphtur424
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
4h 49m
The PondCast
22h 49m
INu's Battles
23h 49m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 11h
Replay Cast
1d 11h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.