• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:40
CEST 00:40
KST 07:40
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BSL Season 23 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8588 users

[T] Hajime no Ippo Maifa - Page 5

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 11 12 13 Next All
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
May 02 2015 18:37 GMT
#4764
OH WOW!!! GUYS I CAN NARROW DOWN TO FIND OUT WHO KILLED MARV!!!!!

I need the following players to type ##Show Card


Stutters695
Breshke
sicklucker
yamato77
Holyflare
Xatalos
indignant
Damdred
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
May 02 2015 18:37 GMT
#4765
oops wrong names,

I mean:

The Shining
ObiWanShinobi
Sepulchre
LightningStrike
Vivax
rsoultin
Inspector Javert
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
May 02 2015 18:40 GMT
#4767
REMEMBER I GAVE MARV A MEMBERSHIP CARD. The OP says actions occur bottom up. So, if marv got the card from me before he died... whoever visited him would have received the card.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
May 02 2015 18:41 GMT
#4770
Unless, he died before I got to him.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
May 02 2015 18:43 GMT
#4771
oh wait nevermind it was trolled blocked. I forgot. He never even got the card.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
May 02 2015 18:44 GMT
#4774
No need to type that command. His death showed that he didn't have a Passive ability that said he belonged to the gym. If he had the card, it would have said that.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
May 02 2015 18:53 GMT
#4779
On May 03 2015 03:51 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
Actually neither has Yamato.


This is especially concerning

Are you getting excited about your package?
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
May 02 2015 20:50 GMT
#4803
On May 03 2015 05:35 Holyflare wrote:
anywayyyyyyy this chez business makes me want to keep him alive just so i get a package :D

If you aren't able to prove your a gym member, you will not be able to receive the package.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
May 02 2015 21:01 GMT
#4808
What is real?

Are fights real?



Is it really happening this time?
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
May 03 2015 00:57 GMT
#4822
Think Manning is going to win?
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
May 05 2015 02:57 GMT
#5616
WHY CANT ANYONE CONFIRM MY PACKAGE DELIVERIES!!!!! I believe my package has reached Holyflare, but unfortunately choices were made.

First off, I'm surprised that I'm still alive. Secondly, Holyflare made his choice. He showed his membership card to me. He is just stuck in The Gym for a day. Killing me won't release him sooner. I'll release him soon. Don'ts worries!!!!!
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
May 05 2015 02:59 GMT
#5619
On May 05 2015 11:59 Damdred wrote:
Chez what's your wincon

To troll the world!!!!
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
May 05 2015 03:01 GMT
#5621
On May 05 2015 11:59 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 05 2015 11:57 Chezinu wrote:
WHY CANT ANYONE CONFIRM MY PACKAGE DELIVERIES!!!!! I believe my package has reached Holyflare, but unfortunately choices were made.

First off, I'm surprised that I'm still alive. Secondly, Holyflare made his choice. He showed his membership card to me. He is just stuck in The Gym for a day. Killing me won't release him sooner. I'll release him soon. Don'ts worries!!!!!

We will make sure you stick by your word.

When HF is released he can tell you how awesome The GYM is!!! Perhaps he will recruit more members! Then more can become one of us!!!

SERIOUSLY HF CANS CONFIRM!!!
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
May 05 2015 03:01 GMT
#5622
I CAN R WIN WITH TOWN!
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
May 05 2015 03:08 GMT
#5625
So.... who wants a package next? lol
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
May 05 2015 03:27 GMT
#5635
On May 05 2015 12:23 Breshke wrote:
Chez did you take any damage and if so how much?

Show nested quote +
On May 05 2015 11:54 LightningStrike wrote:
On May 05 2015 11:51 Breshke wrote:
I like your list damdy but id swap bats and LS. I don't really see how this couldn't be mafia LS also there is no way the only ability his role has was that vote steal thing.

Breshke as much you might hate this but that was my only power. If you want to go by flavor I david Eagle and Olympian who was well respected and humble in the anime.


mmmm thats just so absurd that that would be your only power. Like it is possible yet I don't see you complaining anywhere that your role is weak or anything. A one time vote steal on a player that had to vote with your previously it just doesn't sound right.


I'm A GYM!!!! I NO TAKE DAMAGE THIS NIGHT!!!

I did make HF disappear.. I will admit this.. but it was his choice!! He chose this!!! I just provided the option. He made the choice. Now, did he know what he was choosing? Well.. probably not.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
May 05 2015 03:29 GMT
#5638
LS probably got checked last night. Kind of like how I got checked the previous night.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
May 05 2015 03:48 GMT
#5646
On May 05 2015 12:33 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 05 2015 12:27 Chezinu wrote:
On May 05 2015 12:23 Breshke wrote:
Chez did you take any damage and if so how much?

On May 05 2015 11:54 LightningStrike wrote:
On May 05 2015 11:51 Breshke wrote:
I like your list damdy but id swap bats and LS. I don't really see how this couldn't be mafia LS also there is no way the only ability his role has was that vote steal thing.

Breshke as much you might hate this but that was my only power. If you want to go by flavor I david Eagle and Olympian who was well respected and humble in the anime.


mmmm thats just so absurd that that would be your only power. Like it is possible yet I don't see you complaining anywhere that your role is weak or anything. A one time vote steal on a player that had to vote with your previously it just doesn't sound right.


I'm A GYM!!!! I NO TAKE DAMAGE THIS NIGHT!!!

I did make HF disappear.. I will admit this.. but it was his choice!! He chose this!!! I just provided the option. He made the choice. Now, did he know what he was choosing? Well.. probably not.


Does your power fall under the marv killer power we were talking about before or no?


I DID NOT HAVE KILL MARV!!!! IT WASNT ME!!!!! IT WASNT ME!!!!! **CRIES*** WHYY!!!!!!!
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
May 05 2015 03:49 GMT
#5647
where is the townie would will get me to confess my true identity?
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
May 05 2015 03:50 GMT
#5649
On May 05 2015 12:49 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 05 2015 12:48 Chezinu wrote:
On May 05 2015 12:33 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On May 05 2015 12:27 Chezinu wrote:
On May 05 2015 12:23 Breshke wrote:
Chez did you take any damage and if so how much?

On May 05 2015 11:54 LightningStrike wrote:
On May 05 2015 11:51 Breshke wrote:
I like your list damdy but id swap bats and LS. I don't really see how this couldn't be mafia LS also there is no way the only ability his role has was that vote steal thing.

Breshke as much you might hate this but that was my only power. If you want to go by flavor I david Eagle and Olympian who was well respected and humble in the anime.


mmmm thats just so absurd that that would be your only power. Like it is possible yet I don't see you complaining anywhere that your role is weak or anything. A one time vote steal on a player that had to vote with your previously it just doesn't sound right.


I'm A GYM!!!! I NO TAKE DAMAGE THIS NIGHT!!!

I did make HF disappear.. I will admit this.. but it was his choice!! He chose this!!! I just provided the option. He made the choice. Now, did he know what he was choosing? Well.. probably not.


Does your power fall under the marv killer power we were talking about before or no?


I DID NOT HAVE KILL MARV!!!! IT WASNT ME!!!!! IT WASNT ME!!!!! **CRIES*** WHYY!!!!!!!


I'm not asking you if you killed marv.

I'm asking if your power was similar to the ##show card power you told us about earlier.


I CHOOSE MY POWERS!! MUAHHAHAHAHAH


+ Show Spoiler +
seriously I do.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 11 12 13 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 20m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 183
Nina 137
SteadfastSC 68
CosmosSc2 20
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 486
910 63
Bale 12
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm20
League of Legends
Doublelift1293
Super Smash Bros
PPMD67
Other Games
summit1g9253
Grubby2819
shahzam592
C9.Mang0241
PiGStarcraft214
Maynarde51
Liquid`Ken11
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream34
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 103
• musti20045 46
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21476
Other Games
• imaqtpie937
• Shiphtur284
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
20m
Afreeca Starleague
11h 20m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
12h 20m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 1h
Patches Events
1d 17h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.