• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:54
CEST 22:54
KST 05:54
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6969 users

[T] Hajime no Ippo Maifa - Page 4

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
April 29 2015 23:09 GMT
#3184
On April 30 2015 08:08 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 30 2015 08:07 indignant wrote:
On April 30 2015 08:05 yamato77 wrote:
dunno if discussing the modkill even has a point

either it happens or it doesn't

The point is if he doesn't get modkilled this isn't his role -> he is mafia and we lynch him.


+1

if you get modkilled for posting your entire role pm it kinda follows that he obviously didn't there yamato

yes I follow the logic

I am voting for him
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
April 29 2015 23:13 GMT
#3187
so javert is apparently batsnacks

and marv townreads batsnacks

I personally find it a little bit hard to believe

On April 30 2015 02:37 Inspector Javert wrote:
Wait where did shining go? Shining who did I visit last night?


I asked about this earlier and people gave the reasoning that his shining line of posting looked good and all

but the dude still isn't actually playing the game of mafia, as I see it

he continues to post and such but I'm still irked by his play overall
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
April 29 2015 23:14 GMT
#3188
lol are you fucking kidding me
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
April 29 2015 23:22 GMT
#3189
back to dota I guess

sick game
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
April 29 2015 23:42 GMT
#3191
On April 30 2015 08:22 marvellosity wrote:
i gave my reasons, and the strength of the read, and the caveat

what's hard to believe?

I dunno

he just voted me

you tell me how much I'm inclined to believe he cares about this game
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
April 29 2015 23:49 GMT
#3197
On April 30 2015 08:45 indignant wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 30 2015 08:42 yamato77 wrote:
On April 30 2015 08:22 marvellosity wrote:
i gave my reasons, and the strength of the read, and the caveat

what's hard to believe?

I dunno

he just voted me

you tell me how much I'm inclined to believe he cares about this game

How does that make him mafia though? I guess you know batsnacks?

apparently not as well as marv does

bad players gonna bad I guess
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
April 30 2015 22:33 GMT
#3562
On April 30 2015 05:10 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 30 2015 05:08 Fecalfeast wrote:
On April 30 2015 05:08 Vivax wrote:
Had no time today and only saw the big wagon on me, now I'm driving into the city for some partying, I'm not mafia but I can't contribute anything either so just decide if I'm lying about being busy/whether to policy lynch me.

uh..

Wagon's on me bro...


Wow but you seemed super townie on D1, gotta read what's going on, but not today.

just lol
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
May 03 2015 18:09 GMT
#5003
Ez game
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
May 04 2015 04:42 GMT
#5390
e

z

game.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
May 04 2015 20:21 GMT
#5503
On May 05 2015 05:08 LightningStrike wrote:
Yamato I know you is there any reason why we shouldn't lynch you?

Because I vote for the mafia?

Now that the game isn't autopilot from day 1 perhaps there is a reason to play.

I haven't read the game though so -shrug-
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
May 04 2015 20:59 GMT
#5511
Obi you used to be not a dick.

What happened?
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
May 04 2015 22:14 GMT
#5521
batsnacks is shit

wtf
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
May 04 2015 22:51 GMT
#5559
why am I mafia again?
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
May 04 2015 23:05 GMT
#5579
I wouldn't mind fighting if you guys really think I'm mafia
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
May 04 2015 23:06 GMT
#5580
it's a bit silly though
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
May 04 2015 23:11 GMT
#5583
give me a run down of the game besides the auto-lynches I've afk'd through
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
May 04 2015 23:23 GMT
#5586
well, JAT, if you want me to play it might be useful to give me something to focus on

otherwise I'm going to start picking random filters that may or may not be useful
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
May 04 2015 23:58 GMT
#5597
I did get roleblocked.

hm. damdred at least wasn't lying
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
May 05 2015 00:21 GMT
#5600
suuuuuuuuuure
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
May 05 2015 02:08 GMT
#5607
lol I'm actually confirmed town again

thanks damdy
Writer@WriterYamato
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 13h 6m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 135
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15044
Calm 2020
Mini 148
scan(afreeca) 25
Bale 14
Dota 2
febbydoto20
LuMiX1
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King42
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4952
Liquid`Hasu673
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi2122
shahzam487
RotterdaM377
ToD292
C9.Mang0275
WinterStarcraft232
Dewaltoss51
JuggernautJason39
ZombieGrub39
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream26
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 22
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 17
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• TFBlade1110
Other Games
• imaqtpie1098
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
13h 6m
INu's Battles
14h 6m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
16h 6m
OSC
1d 1h
Replay Cast
1d 2h
OSC
2 days
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.