• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:13
CEST 03:13
KST 10:13
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7152 users

[T] Hajime no Ippo Maifa - Page 4

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
April 29 2015 21:11 GMT
#3056
On April 30 2015 06:02 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 30 2015 06:01 The Shining wrote:
Lol that was a bait to see who would let me get modkilled. Marv is okay with it and Sepu isn't. Interesting.

Yeah I'm not scum or scared. Just reporting my night results. If rng screwed you here, then I'm terribly sorry. But I am not making this up. I'm just giving everyone a clear understanding of my role.

I wasn't aware you couldn't just outright claim your role like that, bish

else I + many others would have mentioned it 5 pages ago when FF claimed, hmm?

I can't speak for anyone else, but I didn't want to try and get modkilled for gaming the system so I wanted to wait until a host responded. Now that it's out there though, I don't see how we can not lynch FF.
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
April 29 2015 21:13 GMT
#3059
On April 30 2015 06:11 The Shining wrote:
Well I'm dead tonight anyway barring some awesome fellow blue intervention so why not? I'm Iimura Mari. Wiki her and it'll explain why I'm a watcher/tracker/visit whoever the person I visit also visits. I can't do it back to back nights. I'd say it's important to keep me alive through N2 until N3 because even if I get KOd at night, the results of my tracking/watching will be reported the next night.

O and yeah, I can't fight.


So wouldn't that mean if you died tonight, it would still be reported tonight since you checked last night?
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
April 29 2015 21:22 GMT
#3072
Might I suggest for the walk-out music:

Sep -

Vivax -


I feel like this captures the mood of the game so far.

Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
April 29 2015 22:01 GMT
#3079
Safe to say Mafia used something on that.
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
April 30 2015 02:11 GMT
#3277
Woooooooo Go Bolts!

Also, is Vivax confirmed scum because he didn't report getting hit?
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
April 30 2015 17:04 GMT
#3417
On May 01 2015 01:30 LightningStrike wrote:
Okay Shining to give who I would lynch after Vivax and FF I would prob go for Stutters I haven't really been impressed with his play and had very low content too.

Sick analysis bro. Show me any actual reason you think I'm scum and I'll show you why you're wrong.
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
April 30 2015 18:46 GMT
#3425
On May 01 2015 02:19 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 01 2015 02:04 Stutters695 wrote:
On May 01 2015 01:30 LightningStrike wrote:
Okay Shining to give who I would lynch after Vivax and FF I would prob go for Stutters I haven't really been impressed with his play and had very low content too.

Sick analysis bro. Show me any actual reason you think I'm scum and I'll show you why you're wrong.

You been very forgettable which isn't a good thing as town, very low filter for someone who posted mostly one liners, been trying to avoid attention from others which something scum likes to do, claimed your role have issues about claiming which seems very antitown.

This is so selective it's unreal. The majority of the thread is forgettable because our lynches are essentially pre-selected and there isn't much to discuss. You don't even mention how the voting d1 went which is a pretty big deal.

In no way have I actively avoided attention. In fact, I would honestly say I've been more proactive this game than most. You've further failed to demonstrate how those one liners are a negative in any way.

Additionally one of your few actual solid reads (indignant) claimed the same thing yet that is a point against me. None of these are solid points and it shows yet again how little you are actually reading the thread. Try again.
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
April 30 2015 20:11 GMT
#3436
On May 01 2015 04:11 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 01 2015 03:46 Stutters695 wrote:
On May 01 2015 02:19 LightningStrike wrote:
On May 01 2015 02:04 Stutters695 wrote:
On May 01 2015 01:30 LightningStrike wrote:
Okay Shining to give who I would lynch after Vivax and FF I would prob go for Stutters I haven't really been impressed with his play and had very low content too.

Sick analysis bro. Show me any actual reason you think I'm scum and I'll show you why you're wrong.

You been very forgettable which isn't a good thing as town, very low filter for someone who posted mostly one liners, been trying to avoid attention from others which something scum likes to do, claimed your role have issues about claiming which seems very antitown.

This is so selective it's unreal. The majority of the thread is forgettable because our lynches are essentially pre-selected and there isn't much to discuss. You don't even mention how the voting d1 went which is a pretty big deal.

In no way have I actively avoided attention. In fact, I would honestly say I've been more proactive this game than most. You've further failed to demonstrate how those one liners are a negative in any way.

Additionally one of your few actual solid reads (indignant) claimed the same thing yet that is a point against me. None of these are solid points and it shows yet again how little you are actually reading the thread. Try again.

Day 1 Yamato became confirmed town seeing how we lynched Sandroba and how Vivax tried to push people to Yamato so Vivax became confirmed Mafia from Day 1 voting. You changed from Yamato to Sandroba because you would rather lynch Vivax and knowing Sandroba flipped scum and Vivax is scum too so I can see you (if your mafia) bussingboth Sandroba and Vivax Day 1 for town cred. Now you claim a point of me and JAT yet you said it's a point for JAT and yet not for me? Your contradicting yourself. Your never revisted OWS,FF, and Chez's wasted votes at EoD which seemed to had some interest yet you never revist it?


Pure WIFOM. You could say that about literally anyone on the wagon. If I wanted to bus them I could have easily done so much more successfully than that and gotten near HFs level of town cred, especially given my large history of pushing Vivax.

You implied that the issues about claiming is anti-town when one of your strongest town reads has the same restriction showing it's possible unless you think he's scum also.

I looked into it slightly, realized it's super confusing and stopped once the FF deal happened since that leaves me 5+ RL days before it's relevant and new into might make it for naught.
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
April 30 2015 20:14 GMT
#3437
Again, you've offered no actual reasoning as to why I'm scum except "well he could have been bussing." Although this interaction makes me significantly more likely to want to lynch you once we get through v/ff
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
April 30 2015 20:37 GMT
#3444
On May 01 2015 05:16 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 01 2015 05:14 Stutters695 wrote:
Again, you've offered no actual reasoning as to why I'm scum except "well he could have been bussing." Although this interaction makes me significantly more likely to want to lynch you once we get through v/ff

Did you not see my claim?

Sure did. Doesn't answer what I'm saying though. The only two reasons I'm not tunneling the shit out of you right now is I wasted my entire last game on prpl and was wrong and that meta point about you claiming.
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
April 30 2015 21:38 GMT
#3468
On May 01 2015 06:37 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 01 2015 06:35 Damdred wrote:
On May 01 2015 06:32 LightningStrike wrote:
On May 01 2015 06:32 Damdred wrote:
On May 01 2015 06:27 LightningStrike wrote:
On May 01 2015 06:23 Damdred wrote:
LS you can only steal votes during the next day cycle?

I can steal votes any phase whether Day or Night but they must had voted with me in the previous phase.


Is it a one time use power or multiple use power

1 time use.


It's not that I don't trust you LS, but I doubt that mafia would,have overlapping powers like this.

I would suggest we make LS use his power today on me, since the wagon is secured at this point.

why would I use it now when the lynch is secured atm?

So you don't use it when we don't want you too. Pretty obvious.
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
April 30 2015 22:35 GMT
#3569
Guys, we've already established I'd be the best promoter. Fact.
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
April 30 2015 22:41 GMT
#3582
I'm considering doing something real dumb tonight.
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
April 30 2015 22:42 GMT
#3591
Like worst performance of 2015 dumb. My brain says no but my dick says yes.
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
April 30 2015 23:42 GMT
#3734
I will wreck Javerts face tonight if we want. Bonus points if someone can amplify my damage.
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
April 30 2015 23:44 GMT
#3741
Or anyone's face really. Mafia can't stop all of us and if I soak a RB, I can live with that.
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
April 30 2015 23:46 GMT
#3742
If anyone could mason me with Marv/a good person, that'd be great too.
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
May 01 2015 00:11 GMT
#3757
I'm with Marv, let's make Indignant promoter.
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
May 01 2015 00:22 GMT
#3760
I could get behind Shining too. If we want q fight though, I feel like if there is a night for mafia to kill HF, it's tonight.
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
May 01 2015 00:37 GMT
#3766
Chez, does your punch go off at end of the phase or immediately?
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 47m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 189
ViBE125
ProTech123
Nathanias 89
RuFF_SC2 38
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 16219
Rain 1544
GuemChi 898
Artosis 692
Bale 15
Dota 2
monkeys_forever487
Counter-Strike
taco 178
minikerr26
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1009
Mew2King103
Other Games
summit1g7272
JimRising 497
WinterStarcraft480
C9.Mang0417
Trikslyr57
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick898
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream47
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 100
• davetesta25
• Letter144
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra546
• Shiphtur379
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
8h 47m
INu's Battles
9h 47m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
11h 47m
OSC
21h 2m
Replay Cast
21h 47m
OSC
1d 21h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.