• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:40
CEST 00:40
KST 07:40
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BSL Season 23 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8588 users

[T] Hajime no Ippo Maifa - Page 4

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 11 12 13 Next All
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
May 02 2015 05:11 GMT
#4491
You see. I am the Gym. The Gym has members. What has been revealed is that some gym members talk in the Gym. If the Gym has troll checks then the Gym could discuss in The GYM (aka GYMLAND aka PMLAND!).
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
May 02 2015 05:13 GMT
#4493
Is there really no other vanilla?

Is there really cruel jokes?
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
May 02 2015 05:17 GMT
#4496
On April 27 2015 15:12 Chezinu wrote:
Guys... What if I really R The GYM1?!?!??! What if the mods are trolling balancingly and gives Chez The Gym Roles. If That is true... THen MAyBes Just R MAYBES Sicklurker really is part of Chez's Gym and is totes capable of working out and training in my gym. WHY WOULD MAFIA BE IN MY GYM!?!??! WHY WOULD THEY WANT TO BE IN MY PRISON GYM!!??!?!?!

YOU MAFIAS NEEDZ TO FIND SOMEBODIES ELSE TO LYNCH. YES A BODY, NOT A BANKGYM!!! Cause you can kill a building that easily... unless your special.... OOH NOES THE MAFIA CAN R B SPECIAL!!!! CAUSE I'M IM SOOO SUPER AWESOME THEY MUST BE AWESOME CAUSE MOD BE LIKE WE NOT IMBA!!!

+ Show Spoiler +
PS: I really did accidentally type bank. True story.

lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
May 02 2015 17:08 GMT
#4720
Holyflare,

If I die, you will not get your package tonight. I plan on visiting you even if it means my death.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
May 02 2015 17:09 GMT
#4722
On May 03 2015 02:08 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 03 2015 02:08 Chezinu wrote:
Holyflare,

If I die, you will not get your package tonight. I plan on visiting you even if it means my death.


I thought you were vt chez

nah, I trolls. I visited marv last night, but he decided to die.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
May 02 2015 17:10 GMT
#4723
There is a secret to reading my roles. It all about the question marks. Please forget this in later games.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
May 02 2015 17:12 GMT
#4724
vanilla town or having the most imba role in the game. What do you think is more reasonable?

I was attacked last night. I'm pretty solid, so I lived. If a building can live that is... or if I really am not a building...
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
May 02 2015 17:16 GMT
#4727
On April 27 2015 13:59 Chezinu wrote:
HEY GUYS!!! DONT DOOO IT!!!!

I R CHECKED SICKLUCKER. HE IS R IN THE GOOD GYM!!! Well, there could be an evil mafia boxer in the gym... but let's say that R Not Case.

How's I knows? Cause I am THE GYM!!!!


THATS RIGHT!!!! I R THE GYM. As The GYM I have access to all sorts of equipment. If you would like to purchase my are equipment, you gotz to make deals with me. Don't have Cheznos? Don't worry I R can donate thems.

Have you ever tried to punch the gym? Well, you will hurt your self before crumbling me down unless you special.Can the Gym punch back? Well, HE canz with the gym members. THat is why the Brown Boxing Glove GYM is recruiting members to fight in and for me.

Sicklurker is a part of THE GYM. Hows I knows? The GYM has state of the art security cameras that sees many many thingz. like sicklurkers... Yeah. I R Chez. You Can't Punch this without.... I don't even know.


GOGO DRAMAS!!!!


My first roleclaim was the truest roleclaim.

I proved that I cannot punch.

I have yet to successfully deliver a package or recruit someone. I JUST WANT TO DO IT EVEN IF IT MEANS MY DEATH. SO I WILL VISIT HF TONIGHT!!!! MAFIA DONT STOP ME!!! TOWN DONT STOP ME!!! OTHER 3P DONT STOP ME!!!!

It will be the death of me, but the package is worth it. The package is truly worth it!!!!
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
May 02 2015 17:19 GMT
#4728
On May 03 2015 02:14 Damdred wrote:
who did you visit night 1 chez

I troll checked Breshke.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
May 02 2015 17:22 GMT
#4729
On May 03 2015 02:16 indignant wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 03 2015 02:09 Chezinu wrote:
On May 03 2015 02:08 Damdred wrote:
On May 03 2015 02:08 Chezinu wrote:
Holyflare,

If I die, you will not get your package tonight. I plan on visiting you even if it means my death.


I thought you were vt chez

nah, I trolls. I visited marv last night, but he decided to die.

What was the purpose of your visit? Sure you weren't the reason he died?

To deliver marv a membership card from the Brown Boxing Glove GYM.

I AM TROLLING THE TRUTH!!! YOU WILL SEE!!! YOU WILL SEE!!!

Postgame that is... I troll the truth!!
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
May 02 2015 17:25 GMT
#4731
What if I have items that I have no idea what they do??? What if I have equipment that I can donate to people?? What if I can give someone a choice of 3 different items??? What if I fail at delivery?
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
May 02 2015 17:27 GMT
#4732
The mafia know who you are indignant. But do they know me?
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
May 02 2015 17:27 GMT
#4733
If someone really does have a mason with the gym. Why do they not talk to the gym himself?
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
May 02 2015 17:35 GMT
#4738
My action did go through with Breshke. If it did. Breshke would have been able to day punch.

If Marv was alive, he would have been able to show his membership card to prove that he is apart of the Brown Boxing Glove Gym.

Tonight, I hope to deliver my last package. Give me this time. Then by morning I would be dead.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
May 02 2015 17:36 GMT
#4739
HAVE YOU NOT READ??

DO YOU KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THE BANK???

DO YOU KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THE DIRECTOR OF COMMUNICATION??
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
May 02 2015 17:37 GMT
#4740
They were puffed of caricatures of what was truly there.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
May 02 2015 18:02 GMT
#4745
On May 03 2015 02:59 rsoultin wrote:
yeah i don't know shining :/

i do know i took no damage last night, so if someone healed me they should speak up

Just because you only lost one hp doesn't mean someone had to heal you.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
May 02 2015 18:10 GMT
#4750
So how do these fights work? I haven't read the OP.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
May 02 2015 18:12 GMT
#4751
oh wow, I just read OP.... there could be many 3Ps and of different types.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
May 02 2015 18:17 GMT
#4755
On May 03 2015 03:14 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 03 2015 03:02 Chezinu wrote:
On May 03 2015 02:59 rsoultin wrote:
yeah i don't know shining :/

i do know i took no damage last night, so if someone healed me they should speak up

Just because you only lost one hp doesn't mean someone had to heal you.


-squints-

i lost two hp the first night which is in keeping with the 2hp punch/rb thingy...damdy claims it wasn't him

i last none last night but was still roleblocked. so obviously, unless i was healed last night something is not adding up


I tried Damdy... I tried. They are just on to you... How am I suppose to protect you?

Can a third a friendly 3P team up with me? Cause mafia be failing and town not wants to play with me.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 11 12 13 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 20m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 183
Nina 137
SteadfastSC 68
CosmosSc2 20
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 486
910 63
Bale 12
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm20
League of Legends
Doublelift1293
Super Smash Bros
PPMD67
Other Games
summit1g9253
Grubby2819
shahzam592
C9.Mang0241
PiGStarcraft214
Maynarde51
Liquid`Ken11
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream34
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 103
• musti20045 46
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21476
Other Games
• imaqtpie937
• Shiphtur284
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
20m
Afreeca Starleague
11h 20m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
12h 20m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 1h
Patches Events
1d 17h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.