• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:33
CEST 05:33
KST 12:33
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6551 users

[T] Hajime no Ippo Maifa - Page 383

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 381 382 383 384 385 Next
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
May 14 2015 23:57 GMT
#7641
i'm not going to complain if someone should of been mod killed or not.

I think the people are stupid for not voting before they leave/go to work. I'm not sure if I would of mod killed for the 2nd vote every cycle but yea. It was game altering tbh.

justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
May 14 2015 23:59 GMT
#7642
On May 15 2015 08:57 Damdred wrote:
i'm not going to complain if someone should of been mod killed or not.

I think the people are stupid for not voting before they leave/go to work. I'm not sure if I would of mod killed for the 2nd vote every cycle but yea. It was game altering tbh.


Yeah, this absolutely.
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
May 15 2015 00:08 GMT
#7643
Can you explain how the game ended? What about my secret win condition?
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
May 15 2015 00:15 GMT
#7644
On May 15 2015 08:43 sandroba wrote:
Man did I get carried this game. Thx HF, you rock!


+1. Best scum player on this forum imo.
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
May 15 2015 00:23 GMT
#7645
On May 15 2015 09:08 Chezinu wrote:
Can you explain how the game ended? What about my secret win condition?



He gave the item to breshke right before he was lynched so it got destroyed. Then they both agreed to punch you.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
May 15 2015 00:29 GMT
#7646
I didn't really follow this game.

But I think that the flavor and the mechanics were very well done. Seems to have been entertaining.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
May 15 2015 00:32 GMT
#7647
ty for hosting <3
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
May 15 2015 00:33 GMT
#7648
Get well soon HF! Hope your back feels better
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Breshke
Profile Joined July 2014
Australia3749 Posts
May 15 2015 00:33 GMT
#7649
Yeah thanks for hosting Onegu it was really interesting.

What did the item do that chez gave to HF?
favmirage
Profile Joined March 2015
United States10 Posts
May 15 2015 00:36 GMT
#7650
lol >> i'm only somewhat salty at you hf >>

partly because i was right that you weren't town

but mostly cause you taunted me after i died ;o; my psychic cheerleading skills need work lol

^^ oh well

you played well hf lol

i've said everything i'm going to say about the modkills...i really liked the game setup oneg <3
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
May 15 2015 00:36 GMT
#7651
On May 15 2015 09:33 Hapahauli wrote:
Get well soon HF! Hope your back feels better


call me Quasimodo
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
May 15 2015 00:46 GMT
#7652
Nice GG :D Still can't believe I could win in my first game as 3P. Seems I'm better suited to that than scum at the moment.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
May 15 2015 00:47 GMT
#7653
That and I had some divine luck Getting semi-cleared by The Shining, several townies getting modkilled...
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
May 15 2015 00:59 GMT
#7654
On May 15 2015 08:49 Half the Sky wrote:
I'll default to Onegu on modkill discussion if he wishes, but I'm going to say my part.

Modkills and modkill notifications - After the first modkill, people should have wised up.

I gave vote warnings to people as follows:
1 via PM - both their smurf accounts and their normal accounts (if I knew the smurf)
2 via QT (for the two players with coaching QTs or the mafia QT)
3 via Steam (for those that I had on Steam friends where it applied)

Certain individuals (who will not be named) were modkilled despite my messaging them via PM and either the QT or on Steam.

I took every measure I could to make sure people knew in the appropriate intervals. I hate modkills just as much as you do.

I can only do so much. That's all I'm saying there.


When I host, I usually try to PM people at least 12 hours out if they're failing to vote. However, if people fail to vote, and boy, there was a LOT of huge blue text telling people they needed to vote this game, then they will be modkilled. I may be in the minority here though since I'm like the strictest host
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
May 15 2015 01:00 GMT
#7655
LOL you were considering bugging me... If you had, I'd have been so dead Could have just fakeclaimed Cop or something...
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
May 15 2015 01:08 GMT
#7656
Hahahaha HF

"Your current HP is 5"

You had so much HP
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
May 15 2015 01:08 GMT
#7657
Well I think you deserved to win anyway. Would have been pretty lame to kill you there.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
May 15 2015 01:09 GMT
#7658
haha Chezinu actually was an inventor..... Probably the best person to have that role rofl
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
May 15 2015 01:12 GMT
#7659
On May 15 2015 10:08 Xatalos wrote:
Hahahaha HF

"Your current HP is 5"

You had so much HP


:D :D
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
May 15 2015 01:21 GMT
#7660
Apologies town. I completely thought I had another day to vote. Night voting really messed with my normal routine.
Prev 1 381 382 383 384 385 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
09:00
#102
CranKy Ducklings156
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft482
RuFF_SC2 228
ViBE107
Nina 82
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 5102
GuemChi 1274
Terrorterran 91
910 73
Bale 29
NaDa 27
Dota 2
monkeys_forever469
Counter-Strike
taco 523
minikerr16
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox999
Other Games
summit1g8072
JimRising 604
C9.Mang0302
Trikslyr37
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick758
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream24
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP128
• Hupsaiya 74
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo970
• Stunt265
Other Games
• Shiphtur572
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
12h 28m
The PondCast
1d 6h
INu's Battles
1d 7h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 18h
Replay Cast
1d 19h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.