• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:11
CEST 05:11
KST 12:11
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War395.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9572 users

[T] Hajime no Ippo Maifa - Page 368

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 366 367 368 369 370 385 Next
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
May 13 2015 23:20 GMT
#7341
On May 14 2015 08:19 Xatalos wrote:
So who the heck is the scum then?


You slow lol? Breshke
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
May 13 2015 23:20 GMT
#7342
On May 14 2015 08:19 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 14 2015 08:18 Chezinu wrote:
On May 14 2015 08:17 Holyflare wrote:
I'm not 3p dude I'm town lol

What did you do??

If that is the case, I'm totally Town too. Seriously, it would be too imba if I was 3P against Xata. Trust me, it will mean victory if you are town.


I already messaged them to open it. Have we won????

No, you still have to use the ability and type it in the thread.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
May 13 2015 23:20 GMT
#7343
What was your win con xata? Gg btw
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
May 13 2015 23:20 GMT
#7344
I guess it seems most likely.... Fine, if Chezinu is town, we can go with that.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
May 13 2015 23:20 GMT
#7345
Xata, just curious... are you a part of the GYM? I want to know if I had options in case I lose.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
May 13 2015 23:20 GMT
#7346
On May 14 2015 08:20 Chezinu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 14 2015 08:19 Holyflare wrote:
On May 14 2015 08:18 Chezinu wrote:
On May 14 2015 08:17 Holyflare wrote:
I'm not 3p dude I'm town lol

What did you do??

If that is the case, I'm totally Town too. Seriously, it would be too imba if I was 3P against Xata. Trust me, it will mean victory if you are town.


I already messaged them to open it. Have we won????

No, you still have to use the ability and type it in the thread.


Well waiting for them to respond zzzz
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
May 13 2015 23:22 GMT
#7347
HF, before you use the ability, you have to tell me who to vote for.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Breshke
Profile Joined July 2014
Australia3749 Posts
May 13 2015 23:22 GMT
#7348
This is funny though because if there is a 3p and a scum left me being lyched is probably a good option
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
May 13 2015 23:22 GMT
#7349
Why....?
Breshke
Profile Joined July 2014
Australia3749 Posts
May 13 2015 23:23 GMT
#7350
Because if we kill one of them the other one kills someone in the night and wins. If we kill none of them they both have to try kill each other
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
May 13 2015 23:23 GMT
#7351
Basically having either 1 townie or 1 scum left with me in the game at the start of a day. Then I would share a split victory with that faction. I'm just wondering if Chezinu really is town or not.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
May 13 2015 23:23 GMT
#7352
On May 14 2015 08:22 Holyflare wrote:
Why....?

You will see when you read the ability...

MUAHHHAA. You can't use it if you are mafia. It wouldn't work.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
May 13 2015 23:24 GMT
#7353
On May 14 2015 08:23 Xatalos wrote:
Basically having either 1 townie or 1 scum left with me in the game at the start of a day. Then I would share a split victory with that faction. I'm just wondering if Chezinu really is town or not.


Why on earth would that matter? Kill him and win with me? Town deserves to win this game.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
May 13 2015 23:25 GMT
#7354
On May 14 2015 08:23 Chezinu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 14 2015 08:22 Holyflare wrote:
Why....?

You will see when you read the ability...

MUAHHHAA. You can't use it if you are mafia. It wouldn't work.


Ok cool? Vote breshke obviously.
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
May 13 2015 23:28 GMT
#7355
That depends on how much HP he has left. I'm not very confident in being able to kill him in one night. Whereas I'm pretty sure I can kill you. My preferable plan was to get Chezinu lynched and punch you to win with scum... But I guess I'll need to risk it on Chezinu being town now.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
May 13 2015 23:29 GMT
#7356
On May 14 2015 08:28 Xatalos wrote:
That depends on how much HP he has left. I'm not very confident in being able to kill him in one night. Whereas I'm pretty sure I can kill you. My preferable plan was to get Chezinu lynched and punch you to win with scum... But I guess I'll need to risk it on Chezinu being town now.


You 100% can't kill me tonight. I still have a herb from sl.
Breshke
Profile Joined July 2014
Australia3749 Posts
May 13 2015 23:30 GMT
#7357
XATA IM TOWN WIN WITH ME
Breshke
Profile Joined July 2014
Australia3749 Posts
May 13 2015 23:32 GMT
#7358
On May 14 2015 08:29 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 14 2015 08:28 Xatalos wrote:
That depends on how much HP he has left. I'm not very confident in being able to kill him in one night. Whereas I'm pretty sure I can kill you. My preferable plan was to get Chezinu lynched and punch you to win with scum... But I guess I'll need to risk it on Chezinu being town now.


You 100% can't kill me tonight. I still have a herb from sl.


100% this is a lie SL was scum reading him he doesn't have a herb
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
May 13 2015 23:32 GMT
#7359
Where did the scum KP disappear then when you were RB'd? :/ It's a bit hard to explain.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
May 13 2015 23:33 GMT
#7360
Oh actually it might have hit Damdred.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Prev 1 366 367 368 369 370 385 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
08:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings52
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 193
PiLiPiLi 45
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 3141
ViBE156
Bale 22
Icarus 5
Dota 2
monkeys_forever397
NeuroSwarm214
Counter-Strike
summit1g7184
taco 640
Other Games
JimRising 576
WinterStarcraft418
C9.Mang0291
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1084
BasetradeTV176
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP108
• davetesta26
• practicex 16
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1098
• Shiphtur322
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
6h 49m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
8h 49m
AI Arena Tournament
13h 49m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
15h 49m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 6h
Patches Events
1d 11h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 15h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 15h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.