• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:39
CEST 21:39
KST 04:39
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War565.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War BW General Discussion Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8977 users

[T] Hajime no Ippo Maifa - Page 309

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 307 308 309 310 311 385 Next
Inspector Javert
Profile Joined April 2015
314 Posts
May 06 2015 23:44 GMT
#6161
On May 07 2015 08:40 Damdred wrote:
May be someone else will agree with me

3 Dmg Dissapears after bats can't make fights anymore

Bats can use his fake,message to make it seem his amateur fights are real.

Its not much of a leap at all to see that we should,lynch bats


The amateur fights would have been announced the same as the main fights mid day. They're not "hidden."

And why would I only have been given 1 6-word announcement?
indignant
Profile Joined April 2015
1028 Posts
May 06 2015 23:46 GMT
#6162
On May 07 2015 08:44 Inspector Javert wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 07 2015 08:40 Damdred wrote:
May be someone else will agree with me

3 Dmg Dissapears after bats can't make fights anymore

Bats can use his fake,message to make it seem his amateur fights are real.

Its not much of a leap at all to see that we should,lynch bats


The amateur fights would have been announced the same as the main fights mid day. They're not "hidden."

And why would I only have been given 1 6-word announcement?

Wait. The main fights are annouced mid day because the decision who fights happens then. There is no announcement when they happen. You claim you have to choose during the night and the fight happens mid day.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
May 06 2015 23:46 GMT
#6163
Could of lied and said only one fight etc.,

That's interesting, it's not out of the realm of possibility there hrm
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
May 06 2015 23:47 GMT
#6164
On May 07 2015 08:43 indignant wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 07 2015 08:42 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On May 07 2015 08:40 indignant wrote:
On May 07 2015 08:36 Damdred wrote:
Though it is interesting the three dmg at eod vanished after bats can't make amateur fights anymore just saying

Not really. What's more interesting is that Obi was the player below the person that took 3 damage on the playerlist both times. And his explanation when I quizzed him why he even moved there was not very convincing. It rather felt like he was shitting his pants.


You're not very convincing

How much do you wanna bet I am convincing enough to get you lynched tomorrow if I try to do that? :p


I hear all these words but w/e nerd who cares
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
May 06 2015 23:48 GMT
#6165
I am invincible
Retired.
Inspector Javert
Profile Joined April 2015
314 Posts
May 06 2015 23:49 GMT
#6166
On May 07 2015 08:46 indignant wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 07 2015 08:44 Inspector Javert wrote:
On May 07 2015 08:40 Damdred wrote:
May be someone else will agree with me

3 Dmg Dissapears after bats can't make fights anymore

Bats can use his fake,message to make it seem his amateur fights are real.

Its not much of a leap at all to see that we should,lynch bats


The amateur fights would have been announced the same as the main fights mid day. They're not "hidden."

And why would I only have been given 1 6-word announcement?

Wait. The main fights are annouced mid day because the decision who fights happens then. There is no announcement when they happen. You claim you have to choose during the night and the fight happens mid day.


tbh I don't even I understand how they work because they never happened. Everyone in the game knows exactly what I do about my role. I seriously doubt the amateur fights wouldn't have been announced in the thread though that seems really dumb. Why not just give me a "damage 2 non-fighting players for 3" if that were the case and why give me the announcer ability at all?
indignant
Profile Joined April 2015
1028 Posts
May 06 2015 23:50 GMT
#6167
On May 07 2015 08:46 Damdred wrote:
Could of lied and said only one fight etc.,

That's interesting, it's not out of the realm of possibility there hrm

Go and read how I questioned Obi again and see if his answers make sense to you.

My point is - who as the guy mafia wanted dead after night 1? Me. Except for Xata I was the one who took the most damage. Then I took 3 additional damage and scum had hopes to finish me during the night.

Who was the guy mafia wanted dead the most after night 2? SHINING. No explanation needed. And Obi moves himself below him for NO reason. Look at his explanation for this. What happens? Shining takes 3 damage.
indignant
Profile Joined April 2015
1028 Posts
May 06 2015 23:51 GMT
#6168
On May 07 2015 08:48 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
I am invincible

cool story
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
May 06 2015 23:55 GMT
#6169
On May 07 2015 08:51 indignant wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 07 2015 08:48 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
I am invincible

cool story


I am the coolest story
Retired.
indignant
Profile Joined April 2015
1028 Posts
May 06 2015 23:55 GMT
#6170
On May 07 2015 08:55 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 07 2015 08:51 indignant wrote:
On May 07 2015 08:48 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
I am invincible

cool story


I am the coolest story

No happy ending though :/
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
May 06 2015 23:58 GMT
#6171
On May 07 2015 08:55 indignant wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 07 2015 08:55 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On May 07 2015 08:51 indignant wrote:
On May 07 2015 08:48 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
I am invincible

cool story


I am the coolest story

No happy ending though :/


Sure wev bro.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
May 06 2015 23:59 GMT
#6172
I am jat look how cool I am
Retired.
indignant
Profile Joined April 2015
1028 Posts
May 06 2015 23:59 GMT
#6173
On May 07 2015 08:59 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
I am jat look how cool I am

amazing
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
May 06 2015 23:59 GMT
#6174
Hurr durr
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
May 07 2015 00:00 GMT
#6175
On May 07 2015 08:59 indignant wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 07 2015 08:59 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
I am jat look how cool I am

amazing


Yes I am
Retired.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
May 07 2015 01:00 GMT
#6176
On May 07 2015 08:50 indignant wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 07 2015 08:46 Damdred wrote:
Could of lied and said only one fight etc.,

That's interesting, it's not out of the realm of possibility there hrm

Go and read how I questioned Obi again and see if his answers make sense to you.

My point is - who as the guy mafia wanted dead after night 1? Me. Except for Xata I was the one who took the most damage. Then I took 3 additional damage and scum had hopes to finish me during the night.

Who was the guy mafia wanted dead the most after night 2? SHINING. No explanation needed. And Obi moves himself below him for NO reason. Look at his explanation for this. What happens? Shining takes 3 damage.


I support this decision fully.

Also, LS, where did he move after he meta'd stutters who was 100% mafia to 100% town? Who is he scum reading now?
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
May 07 2015 01:09 GMT
#6177
He instantly moved to Yamato right before I voted him
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
May 07 2015 01:13 GMT
#6178
On May 07 2015 10:00 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 07 2015 08:50 indignant wrote:
On May 07 2015 08:46 Damdred wrote:
Could of lied and said only one fight etc.,

That's interesting, it's not out of the realm of possibility there hrm

Go and read how I questioned Obi again and see if his answers make sense to you.

My point is - who as the guy mafia wanted dead after night 1? Me. Except for Xata I was the one who took the most damage. Then I took 3 additional damage and scum had hopes to finish me during the night.

Who was the guy mafia wanted dead the most after night 2? SHINING. No explanation needed. And Obi moves himself below him for NO reason. Look at his explanation for this. What happens? Shining takes 3 damage.


I support this decision fully.

Also, LS, where did he move after he meta'd stutters who was 100% mafia to 100% town? Who is he scum reading now?

If I have to take stab from looking at my reads earlier at Day 3ish Bats would be my scum naturally after investgating Stutters meta since HF did return I willing to put Chez towards the town side of the spectrum with bats not being able to his fights anymore we were missing 3 kp on people so obv it on him and his message could be a scum role thing over anything else too since coulda used it to fake shit up. Also he wasted his vote last Day Phase when I wasn't even close to being lynched.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
May 07 2015 01:14 GMT
#6179
On May 07 2015 10:09 Damdred wrote:
He instantly moved to Yamato right before I voted him

Were you refering to me answering HF's question?
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
May 07 2015 01:15 GMT
#6180
that message could have totally been made to say things like "batsnacks is an innocent child" or some nefarious shit, also LS, you're saying all the 3 dmg's have been from bats and not obi? JAT's points make a tonne of sense and obi has been moving into some pretty damn shifty places
Prev 1 307 308 309 310 311 385 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#3 - $100
ZZZero.O81
LiquipediaDiscussion
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 5
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Liquid`TLO 267
JuggernautJason86
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 864
Shuttle 530
Zeus 92
ZZZero.O 81
soO 43
Hyun 43
scan(afreeca) 29
Dota 2
qojqva2201
canceldota35
Counter-Strike
fl0m5130
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3422
Liquid`Hasu556
Other Games
summit1g1738
FrodaN1147
KnowMe328
420jenkins268
Pyrionflax176
Livibee166
ToD143
QueenE66
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick697
StarCraft 2
angryscii 28
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 89
• Hupsaiya 22
• Adnapsc2 17
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 22
• 80smullet 14
• FirePhoenix5
• niya90s 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 2236
Other Games
• imaqtpie823
• Shiphtur626
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
14h 21m
Patches Events
19h 21m
BSL Open Qualifier
23h 21m
BSL Open Qualifier
23h 21m
OSC
1d 3h
OSC
1d 16h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.