• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:39
CEST 01:39
KST 08:39
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202610Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8474 users

[T] Hajime no Ippo Maifa - Page 306

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 304 305 306 307 308 385 Next
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
May 06 2015 22:41 GMT
#6101
On May 07 2015 07:40 indignant wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 07 2015 07:28 Xatalos wrote:
So who wants to organize the fight?

Same as always. If you want a fight vote me.


HF seems a bit more likely to survive though :/
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
May 06 2015 22:42 GMT
#6102
COME ON NOT A SINGLE MAFIA VOTED Breshke... that I'm aware of...

Why waste a punch on Vivax?


Just because I don't read anythings .... well I guess.. I will read if yall really needs me... but I'll troll in the mean time..
lol, clueless in The Prism!
indignant
Profile Joined April 2015
1028 Posts
May 06 2015 22:43 GMT
#6103
On May 07 2015 07:32 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 07 2015 07:07 indignant wrote:
This flip looks good for damdred I guess.


Seriously wtf was scum doing day1.


na this could make dandred rly bad. He could have known he was hammering a mafia and would rather want to look the best by giving the last vote. When i get into it ill have to give him a close look he could be the last 1. Could even be you for almost the same reason but i doubt it.

Like If i have 2 scum buddys getting voted I would vote like dandred did day1

I was talking about the fact that another rb who deals 2 damage flipped.
On May 07 2015 07:33 Chezinu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 07 2015 07:32 Xatalos wrote:
Wait... You mean that the remaining scum are Gym members? Where did you get that info?

Logistics. Only one mafia gym member has fallen. It would be too town favored if that wasn't the case.

This does not seem very convincing.
indignant
Profile Joined April 2015
1028 Posts
May 06 2015 22:43 GMT
#6104
On May 07 2015 07:41 Xatalos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 07 2015 07:40 indignant wrote:
On May 07 2015 07:28 Xatalos wrote:
So who wants to organize the fight?

Same as always. If you want a fight vote me.


HF seems a bit more likely to survive though :/

Nope. I guarantee you that I will be alive.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
May 06 2015 22:43 GMT
#6105
I still dont quite understand jats immortality. Maybe hes immortal without a vote. Either way I have full hp and I doubt mafia or third party wins if they use all there kp on me in 1 day.
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
May 06 2015 22:44 GMT
#6106
What if I saved HF's life because I vanished him? What if mafia roleblocked HF to get rid of PGO? Then I made him disappears.. and then the mafia fail attacked?
lol, clueless in The Prism!
indignant
Profile Joined April 2015
1028 Posts
May 06 2015 22:45 GMT
#6107
On May 07 2015 07:43 sicklucker wrote:
I still dont quite understand jats immortality. Maybe hes immortal without a vote. Either way I have full hp and I doubt mafia or third party wins if they use all there kp on me in 1 day.

Doesn't matter. With this flip you lost a lot of what made you town. You will certainly not be the fight promoter.
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
May 06 2015 22:46 GMT
#6108
Hm.. Hm...

Well there's time to decide anyways. Now good night
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
May 06 2015 22:48 GMT
#6109
On May 07 2015 07:45 indignant wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 07 2015 07:43 sicklucker wrote:
I still dont quite understand jats immortality. Maybe hes immortal without a vote. Either way I have full hp and I doubt mafia or third party wins if they use all there kp on me in 1 day.

Doesn't matter. With this flip you lost a lot of what made you town. You will certainly not be the fight promoter.

I helps! I given him a towel so he can quit!
lol, clueless in The Prism!
indignant
Profile Joined April 2015
1028 Posts
May 06 2015 22:50 GMT
#6110
On May 07 2015 07:48 Chezinu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 07 2015 07:45 indignant wrote:
On May 07 2015 07:43 sicklucker wrote:
I still dont quite understand jats immortality. Maybe hes immortal without a vote. Either way I have full hp and I doubt mafia or third party wins if they use all there kp on me in 1 day.

Doesn't matter. With this flip you lost a lot of what made you town. You will certainly not be the fight promoter.

I helps! I given him a towel so he can quit!

sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
May 06 2015 22:51 GMT
#6111
What made me town was not the killing mafia thing (altho if my two scum buddys are up for lynch why would i put so much effort in?)

What makes me town is my role I am super pro town have you ever heard of a mafia role that does what I do? Maybe it has third party equity but im never mafia.

Also ill hard claim Kimura Tatsuya

He is one of the 4 main character fighters in the series. Koshi was 1 he died. That leaves 3 left.

Takamura Mamoru probably hf because in the manga hes basicly the strongest fighter so he fits his hero powers well
Aoki Masaru Jat i think? Just a feeling
Kimura Tatsuya me
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
May 06 2015 22:52 GMT
#6112
Kimura Tatsuya is pretty much never going to be mafia . along with the other 3 I listed
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
May 06 2015 22:53 GMT
#6113
Acualy I thought if any of them were gonna flip red for balance purpose it would be Takamura Mamoru . And I looked at the flips and sur eenough yamato was him. So no way the other 2 are going to be mafia roles lol. Theres no way.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
May 06 2015 22:54 GMT
#6114
Whoever is aoki should just hard claim so we never lynch you. Ls obi etc im looking at you. If you are my best friend aoki I will defend you night and day
indignant
Profile Joined April 2015
1028 Posts
May 06 2015 22:56 GMT
#6115
Takamura Mamoru just flipped mafia dude.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
May 06 2015 22:56 GMT
#6116
Anyway im confirmed town now. plz keep lynching mafia so I dont have to play
indignant
Profile Joined April 2015
1028 Posts
May 06 2015 22:57 GMT
#6117
Ninjaed. Why do you want your buddy to claim so badly?
indignant
Profile Joined April 2015
1028 Posts
May 06 2015 22:57 GMT
#6118
On May 07 2015 07:56 sicklucker wrote:
Anyway im confirmed town now. plz keep lynching mafia so I dont have to play

By that? Lol, nope.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
May 06 2015 22:57 GMT
#6119
On May 07 2015 07:56 indignant wrote:
Takamura Mamoru just flipped mafia dude.


I covered this. He was made red to balance people like me who tried to rig the system. So theres no need to make both are characters red. Has anyone here watched the anime/manga so they know wtf im talking about?
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
May 06 2015 22:58 GMT
#6120
On May 07 2015 07:54 sicklucker wrote:
Whoever is aoki should just hard claim so we never lynch you. Ls obi etc im looking at you. If you are my best friend aoki I will defend you night and day

Sorry I David Eagle a Olympian Fighter :O
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Prev 1 304 305 306 307 308 385 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
CranKy Ducklings46
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
davetesta27
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ViBE164
Nina 149
ProTech129
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 13859
Artosis 610
PianO 27
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm160
canceldota144
League of Legends
Doublelift3851
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1589
minikerr16
Super Smash Bros
AZ_Axe111
Other Games
summit1g6617
shahzam558
Day[9].tv480
C9.Mang0380
Maynarde90
Trikslyr51
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV15
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 47
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP29
• RyuSc2 28
• Response 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1008
• Shiphtur576
• Day9tv480
Upcoming Events
OSC
23h 21m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 10h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 17h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 19h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.