• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:48
CEST 04:48
KST 11:48
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6844 users

[T] Hajime no Ippo Maifa - Page 278

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 276 277 278 279 280 385 Next
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
May 04 2015 22:31 GMT
#5541
So hf was the third party?
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
May 04 2015 22:31 GMT
#5542
On May 05 2015 07:29 Inspector Javert wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 05 2015 07:27 Xatalos wrote:
It does concern me a bit that Javert is voting for him but I find it harder to justify that yamato could be town at this rate.


Why does that concern you?


Because of your suspect behavior around sandroba's lynch and your claim being one of the more dubious ones.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
May 04 2015 22:32 GMT
#5543
On May 05 2015 07:31 sicklucker wrote:
So hf was the third party?


Maybe. Or a 3P made him disappear something? I really wonder what happened to him.

I guess it makes most sense if he fulfilled his win condition or something along those lines.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
May 04 2015 22:33 GMT
#5544
Okay just got hit for 1 damage o.o
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Breshke
Profile Joined July 2014
Australia3749 Posts
May 04 2015 22:33 GMT
#5545
Hmm how did rso die I'm fairly sure sl gave her a herb that reduced all damage by half. Also Ls have you said what else your role does? I do not believe you would have just that one ability
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
May 04 2015 22:33 GMT
#5546
It would also explain him claiming PGO (wanting to hide his alignment and hide from scum as well).
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
May 04 2015 22:34 GMT
#5547
If he left the game and he didnt die. I take that as hes a third party that reached his win condition
Inspector Javert
Profile Joined April 2015
314 Posts
May 04 2015 22:34 GMT
#5548
On May 05 2015 07:31 Xatalos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 05 2015 07:29 Inspector Javert wrote:
On May 05 2015 07:27 Xatalos wrote:
It does concern me a bit that Javert is voting for him but I find it harder to justify that yamato could be town at this rate.


Why does that concern you?


Because of your suspect behavior around sandroba's lynch and your claim being one of the more dubious ones.


My suspect behavior around sandroba's lynch? I voted yamato d1... o.0

And how is my claim dubious at all I am confirmed telling the truth about 1 of my 2 abilities and I would never lie about the other ability and then put town in a position to easily prove me wrong like I did d2.
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
May 04 2015 22:35 GMT
#5549
It's a bit weird that his win condition was never revealed but oh well :/

Anyone else took damage?
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
May 04 2015 22:35 GMT
#5550
On May 05 2015 07:35 Xatalos wrote:
It's a bit weird that his win condition was never revealed but oh well :/

Anyone else took damage?

Well if you didn't see I took 1 damage.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
May 04 2015 22:37 GMT
#5551
Still 0 dmg
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
May 04 2015 22:37 GMT
#5552
On May 05 2015 07:34 Inspector Javert wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 05 2015 07:31 Xatalos wrote:
On May 05 2015 07:29 Inspector Javert wrote:
On May 05 2015 07:27 Xatalos wrote:
It does concern me a bit that Javert is voting for him but I find it harder to justify that yamato could be town at this rate.


Why does that concern you?


Because of your suspect behavior around sandroba's lynch and your claim being one of the more dubious ones.


My suspect behavior around sandroba's lynch? I voted yamato d1... o.0

And how is my claim dubious at all I am confirmed telling the truth about 1 of my 2 abilities and I would never lie about the other ability and then put town in a position to easily prove me wrong like I did d2.


I explained it earlier and even marv agreed with the mini-case. However it's not conclusive, there are also arguments for you being town.

Btw wait... You used your damage thing on me D1? When was the damage dealt to me actually?
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
May 04 2015 22:38 GMT
#5553
On May 05 2015 07:35 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 05 2015 07:35 Xatalos wrote:
It's a bit weird that his win condition was never revealed but oh well :/

Anyone else took damage?

Well if you didn't see I took 1 damage.


Slightly weird.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Inspector Javert
Profile Joined April 2015
314 Posts
May 04 2015 22:41 GMT
#5554
On May 05 2015 07:37 Xatalos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 05 2015 07:34 Inspector Javert wrote:
On May 05 2015 07:31 Xatalos wrote:
On May 05 2015 07:29 Inspector Javert wrote:
On May 05 2015 07:27 Xatalos wrote:
It does concern me a bit that Javert is voting for him but I find it harder to justify that yamato could be town at this rate.


Why does that concern you?


Because of your suspect behavior around sandroba's lynch and your claim being one of the more dubious ones.


My suspect behavior around sandroba's lynch? I voted yamato d1... o.0

And how is my claim dubious at all I am confirmed telling the truth about 1 of my 2 abilities and I would never lie about the other ability and then put town in a position to easily prove me wrong like I did d2.


I explained it earlier and even marv agreed with the mini-case. However it's not conclusive, there are also arguments for you being town.

Btw wait... You used your damage thing on me D1? When was the damage dealt to me actually?


I explained this to you before I haven't been responsible for any damage caused to anyone in this game.

n1 I picked you and marv for the amateur fight for d2. Marv was picked for the main fight d2 so the amateur fight was canceled.

n2 I picked vivax and sepu for the amateur fight d3. Sepu was picked for the main fight d3 so the amateur fight was canceled.

If one of my fighters gets chosen for the main fight then the amateur fight is canceled. One of my fighters was chosen for the main fight both days.
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
May 04 2015 22:41 GMT
#5555
Hm there's probably still 2 scum left. I hope we can lynch one today to reduce their KP. If HF had KP then we're at least safe from that now I guess.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
May 04 2015 22:41 GMT
#5556
On May 05 2015 07:38 Xatalos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 05 2015 07:35 LightningStrike wrote:
On May 05 2015 07:35 Xatalos wrote:
It's a bit weird that his win condition was never revealed but oh well :/

Anyone else took damage?

Well if you didn't see I took 1 damage.


Slightly weird.

Ya it's weird I still puzzled on how I only took 1 damage.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
May 04 2015 22:43 GMT
#5557
Playerlist has changed will update when possible
Try TL Mafia!!!
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
May 04 2015 22:45 GMT
#5558
On May 05 2015 07:41 Inspector Javert wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 05 2015 07:37 Xatalos wrote:
On May 05 2015 07:34 Inspector Javert wrote:
On May 05 2015 07:31 Xatalos wrote:
On May 05 2015 07:29 Inspector Javert wrote:
On May 05 2015 07:27 Xatalos wrote:
It does concern me a bit that Javert is voting for him but I find it harder to justify that yamato could be town at this rate.


Why does that concern you?


Because of your suspect behavior around sandroba's lynch and your claim being one of the more dubious ones.


My suspect behavior around sandroba's lynch? I voted yamato d1... o.0

And how is my claim dubious at all I am confirmed telling the truth about 1 of my 2 abilities and I would never lie about the other ability and then put town in a position to easily prove me wrong like I did d2.


I explained it earlier and even marv agreed with the mini-case. However it's not conclusive, there are also arguments for you being town.

Btw wait... You used your damage thing on me D1? When was the damage dealt to me actually?


I explained this to you before I haven't been responsible for any damage caused to anyone in this game.

n1 I picked you and marv for the amateur fight for d2. Marv was picked for the main fight d2 so the amateur fight was canceled.

n2 I picked vivax and sepu for the amateur fight d3. Sepu was picked for the main fight d3 so the amateur fight was canceled.

If one of my fighters gets chosen for the main fight then the amateur fight is canceled. One of my fighters was chosen for the main fight both days.


OK I didn't follow the role talk earlier too closely. Thanks for the clarification.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
May 04 2015 22:51 GMT
#5559
why am I mafia again?
Writer@WriterYamato
indignant
Profile Joined April 2015
1028 Posts
May 04 2015 22:51 GMT
#5560
Annoying. I took 0 damage it seems.

And how people conclude that HF disappearing means he is/was 3p is beyond me. If a 3p reaches his win condition what usually happens is that this is mentioned in the daypost and he is flipped like everyone else.
My conclusion is either there is some rolestuff going on and disappearing does not equal dying which would be supported by the fact that there was an extra announcement for this or that he got janitored in some way.
Prev 1 276 277 278 279 280 385 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 12m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 196
ProTech131
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 17802
Rain 1565
GuemChi 716
NaDa 23
Bale 19
Dota 2
monkeys_forever476
NeuroSwarm201
LuMiX1
Counter-Strike
summit1g7064
taco 560
minikerr46
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1128
Mew2King98
Other Games
WinterStarcraft567
JimRising 565
C9.Mang0189
ViBE131
ZombieGrub15
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick990
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream33
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 179
• davetesta36
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Stunt297
• Lourlo151
Other Games
• Scarra959
• Shiphtur581
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
7h 12m
INu's Battles
8h 12m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
10h 12m
OSC
19h 27m
Replay Cast
20h 12m
OSC
1d 20h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.