• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:53
CEST 13:53
KST 20:53
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20264Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8805 users

[T] Hajime no Ippo Maifa - Page 247

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 245 246 247 248 249 385 Next
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
May 03 2015 16:40 GMT
#4921
On May 04 2015 01:40 Inspector Javert wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 04 2015 01:37 Holyflare wrote:
regardless, i think we should aggressive rb yamato and if he is mafia they only have 1-2 other people that can deliver kp, that:

a) leaves it open for some watcher plays
b) leaves it open for some cop plays
c) limits the amount of dmg mafia can spread out or w/e


d) assumes KP isn't factional

(or isn't it I don't actually know?)


we literally just had this discussion wtf
indignant
Profile Joined April 2015
1028 Posts
May 03 2015 16:41 GMT
#4922
On May 04 2015 01:35 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 04 2015 01:35 indignant wrote:
On May 04 2015 01:34 Holyflare wrote:
On May 04 2015 01:33 indignant wrote:
On May 04 2015 01:31 Holyflare wrote:
On May 04 2015 01:31 Xatalos wrote:
On May 04 2015 01:30 Holyflare wrote:
right well, do we know if mafia kp is actually delivered or not? don't think it says so in op


I think it's almost certainly delivered because FF visited two people and his role only suggests that his ability is to visit one person.


did ff move on the player list?

Why would he need to move to deliver it? And no, don't think so.


no i'm just wondering if he used his other ability

If he had used his other ability he wouldn't have visited rsoultin and xatalos.


some people can use 2 abilities at once

Well, if he used it then scum knows my HP and the HP of Obi/LS depending on if the ability works before or after LS' movement.
If they knew this then they aren't very clever.
indignant
Profile Joined April 2015
1028 Posts
May 03 2015 16:42 GMT
#4923
On May 04 2015 01:37 Holyflare wrote:
regardless, i think we should aggressive rb yamato and if he is mafia they only have 1-2 other people that can deliver kp, that:

a) leaves it open for some watcher plays
b) leaves it open for some cop plays
c) limits the amount of dmg mafia can spread out or w/e

Fine with me.
Inspector Javert
Profile Joined April 2015
314 Posts
May 03 2015 16:43 GMT
#4924
On May 04 2015 01:40 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 04 2015 01:40 Inspector Javert wrote:
On May 04 2015 01:37 Holyflare wrote:
regardless, i think we should aggressive rb yamato and if he is mafia they only have 1-2 other people that can deliver kp, that:

a) leaves it open for some watcher plays
b) leaves it open for some cop plays
c) limits the amount of dmg mafia can spread out or w/e


d) assumes KP isn't factional

(or isn't it I don't actually know?)


we literally just had this discussion wtf


What was the verdict?
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
May 03 2015 16:44 GMT
#4925
bueno, part of the problem is obviously this confirmed scum thing going down mulitple days in a row

the time of year, too

even i'm having trouble staying interested in this game xP but regardless

meh my impression of yamato is much lower than those of you who played with him in the past -_- i may have the wrong idea of how he plays. all the town games i've seen him play he's been pretty lazy...though this one he seems to be particularly lazy in, i dunnae?
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
indignant
Profile Joined April 2015
1028 Posts
May 03 2015 16:44 GMT
#4926
On May 04 2015 01:43 Inspector Javert wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 04 2015 01:40 Holyflare wrote:
On May 04 2015 01:40 Inspector Javert wrote:
On May 04 2015 01:37 Holyflare wrote:
regardless, i think we should aggressive rb yamato and if he is mafia they only have 1-2 other people that can deliver kp, that:

a) leaves it open for some watcher plays
b) leaves it open for some cop plays
c) limits the amount of dmg mafia can spread out or w/e


d) assumes KP isn't factional

(or isn't it I don't actually know?)


we literally just had this discussion wtf


What was the verdict?

KP isn't factional since FF visited xatalos and rsoultin and only one of those was due to his role.
indignant
Profile Joined April 2015
1028 Posts
May 03 2015 16:45 GMT
#4927
On May 04 2015 01:44 rsoultin wrote:
bueno, part of the problem is obviously this confirmed scum thing going down mulitple days in a row

the time of year, too

even i'm having trouble staying interested in this game xP but regardless

meh my impression of yamato is much lower than those of you who played with him in the past -_- i may have the wrong idea of how he plays. all the town games i've seen him play he's been pretty lazy...though this one he seems to be particularly lazy in, i dunnae?

So, what's your point then? Yeah, yamato can be and most of the time is pretty awful as town. Does that mean he can't be scum?
Inspector Javert
Profile Joined April 2015
314 Posts
May 03 2015 16:52 GMT
#4928
For some reason I feel like saying:

If I'm scum I played perfectly, which is why you shouldn't scum read me. I don't play perfectly.

I think obviously if I'm scum I fakeclaimed amateur fight coordinator, but I would have fake claimed the perfect targets. My xatalos/marv story checked out and I crumbed it very early; and marv "somehow" got chosen for the fight (maybe my scum mate switched HF's choice?). The vivax/sepu fight was perfect because I "didn't realize" vivax hadn't taken that much damage and if HF is town I knew he couldn't let that fight commence.

I mean it's just way, way too optimal for something I could ever pull off as mafia.
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
May 03 2015 16:53 GMT
#4929
On May 04 2015 01:45 indignant wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 04 2015 01:44 rsoultin wrote:
bueno, part of the problem is obviously this confirmed scum thing going down mulitple days in a row

the time of year, too

even i'm having trouble staying interested in this game xP but regardless

meh my impression of yamato is much lower than those of you who played with him in the past -_- i may have the wrong idea of how he plays. all the town games i've seen him play he's been pretty lazy...though this one he seems to be particularly lazy in, i dunnae?

So, what's your point then? Yeah, yamato can be and most of the time is pretty awful as town. Does that mean he can't be scum?


no? xP you know maybe i should just talk to people like they can't read when i post

my impression of yamato is much lower than those of you who played with him in the past, therefore i think you guys must have a better idea of how he plays than i do because to me this sort of play from him is not unexpected. however he does seem even more lazy than usual. therefore if his meta is to be more lazy as scum than town as you guys are implying it follows that he is likely scum here and not just lazy

-_-

i find the voting off-wagon by ff more interesting than an awol yamato, frankly, but people are more interested in talking about how lazy or not lazy he is and at which level of lazy it becomes scum and at which it's just town. i'll leave y'all to that
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
May 03 2015 16:54 GMT
#4930
On May 04 2015 01:52 Inspector Javert wrote:
For some reason I feel like saying:

If I'm scum I played perfectly, which is why you shouldn't scum read me. I don't play perfectly.

I think obviously if I'm scum I fakeclaimed amateur fight coordinator, but I would have fake claimed the perfect targets. My xatalos/marv story checked out and I crumbed it very early; and marv "somehow" got chosen for the fight (maybe my scum mate switched HF's choice?). The vivax/sepu fight was perfect because I "didn't realize" vivax hadn't taken that much damage and if HF is town I knew he couldn't let that fight commence.

I mean it's just way, way too optimal for something I could ever pull off as mafia.


-_-
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
indignant
Profile Joined April 2015
1028 Posts
May 03 2015 16:55 GMT
#4931
On May 04 2015 01:53 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 04 2015 01:45 indignant wrote:
On May 04 2015 01:44 rsoultin wrote:
bueno, part of the problem is obviously this confirmed scum thing going down mulitple days in a row

the time of year, too

even i'm having trouble staying interested in this game xP but regardless

meh my impression of yamato is much lower than those of you who played with him in the past -_- i may have the wrong idea of how he plays. all the town games i've seen him play he's been pretty lazy...though this one he seems to be particularly lazy in, i dunnae?

So, what's your point then? Yeah, yamato can be and most of the time is pretty awful as town. Does that mean he can't be scum?


no? xP you know maybe i should just talk to people like they can't read when i post

my impression of yamato is much lower than those of you who played with him in the past, therefore i think you guys must have a better idea of how he plays than i do because to me this sort of play from him is not unexpected. however he does seem even more lazy than usual. therefore if his meta is to be more lazy as scum than town as you guys are implying it follows that he is likely scum here and not just lazy

-_-

i find the voting off-wagon by ff more interesting than an awol yamato, frankly, but people are more interested in talking about how lazy or not lazy he is and at which level of lazy it becomes scum and at which it's just town. i'll leave y'all to that

Then talk about it.
Inspector Javert
Profile Joined April 2015
314 Posts
May 03 2015 16:56 GMT
#4932
On May 04 2015 01:54 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 04 2015 01:52 Inspector Javert wrote:
For some reason I feel like saying:

If I'm scum I played perfectly, which is why you shouldn't scum read me. I don't play perfectly.

I think obviously if I'm scum I fakeclaimed amateur fight coordinator, but I would have fake claimed the perfect targets. My xatalos/marv story checked out and I crumbed it very early; and marv "somehow" got chosen for the fight (maybe my scum mate switched HF's choice?). The vivax/sepu fight was perfect because I "didn't realize" vivax hadn't taken that much damage and if HF is town I knew he couldn't let that fight commence.

I mean it's just way, way too optimal for something I could ever pull off as mafia.


-_-


Do you disagree though? Like I can't pull this off as mafia it's way too intelligent. If anyone scum reads me they are also saying I'm MVP/VIP/most badass mf ever which I'm not.
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
May 03 2015 16:56 GMT
#4933
my main point was these set lynches make for a generally lazy town. the role speculation is lovely, truly, but i don't know how far it's really getting anyone, and that's practically all that's been talked about while these lynches go through. meh
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
May 03 2015 16:57 GMT
#4934
On May 04 2015 01:55 indignant wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 04 2015 01:53 rsoultin wrote:
On May 04 2015 01:45 indignant wrote:
On May 04 2015 01:44 rsoultin wrote:
bueno, part of the problem is obviously this confirmed scum thing going down mulitple days in a row

the time of year, too

even i'm having trouble staying interested in this game xP but regardless

meh my impression of yamato is much lower than those of you who played with him in the past -_- i may have the wrong idea of how he plays. all the town games i've seen him play he's been pretty lazy...though this one he seems to be particularly lazy in, i dunnae?

So, what's your point then? Yeah, yamato can be and most of the time is pretty awful as town. Does that mean he can't be scum?


no? xP you know maybe i should just talk to people like they can't read when i post

my impression of yamato is much lower than those of you who played with him in the past, therefore i think you guys must have a better idea of how he plays than i do because to me this sort of play from him is not unexpected. however he does seem even more lazy than usual. therefore if his meta is to be more lazy as scum than town as you guys are implying it follows that he is likely scum here and not just lazy

-_-

i find the voting off-wagon by ff more interesting than an awol yamato, frankly, but people are more interested in talking about how lazy or not lazy he is and at which level of lazy it becomes scum and at which it's just town. i'll leave y'all to that

Then talk about it.


already have

no one was interested or at least thought it was terribly significant

it was my main reason for saying yamato shouldn't be taken as confirmed town
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
May 03 2015 16:58 GMT
#4935
On May 04 2015 01:56 Inspector Javert wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 04 2015 01:54 rsoultin wrote:
On May 04 2015 01:52 Inspector Javert wrote:
For some reason I feel like saying:

If I'm scum I played perfectly, which is why you shouldn't scum read me. I don't play perfectly.

I think obviously if I'm scum I fakeclaimed amateur fight coordinator, but I would have fake claimed the perfect targets. My xatalos/marv story checked out and I crumbed it very early; and marv "somehow" got chosen for the fight (maybe my scum mate switched HF's choice?). The vivax/sepu fight was perfect because I "didn't realize" vivax hadn't taken that much damage and if HF is town I knew he couldn't let that fight commence.

I mean it's just way, way too optimal for something I could ever pull off as mafia.


-_-


Do you disagree though? Like I can't pull this off as mafia it's way too intelligent. If anyone scum reads me they are also saying I'm MVP/VIP/most badass mf ever which I'm not.


i don't see why you're going on about this at all, frankly. why feel the need to make a wifom town case on yourself right now?
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
indignant
Profile Joined April 2015
1028 Posts
May 03 2015 16:58 GMT
#4936
On May 04 2015 01:56 rsoultin wrote:
my main point was these set lynches make for a generally lazy town. the role speculation is lovely, truly, but i don't know how far it's really getting anyone, and that's practically all that's been talked about while these lynches go through. meh

Noone is stopping you from bringing up other things? And I don't think anyone thinks yamato is confirmed town. Maybe LS.
Inspector Javert
Profile Joined April 2015
314 Posts
May 03 2015 16:59 GMT
#4937
On May 04 2015 01:58 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 04 2015 01:56 Inspector Javert wrote:
On May 04 2015 01:54 rsoultin wrote:
On May 04 2015 01:52 Inspector Javert wrote:
For some reason I feel like saying:

If I'm scum I played perfectly, which is why you shouldn't scum read me. I don't play perfectly.

I think obviously if I'm scum I fakeclaimed amateur fight coordinator, but I would have fake claimed the perfect targets. My xatalos/marv story checked out and I crumbed it very early; and marv "somehow" got chosen for the fight (maybe my scum mate switched HF's choice?). The vivax/sepu fight was perfect because I "didn't realize" vivax hadn't taken that much damage and if HF is town I knew he couldn't let that fight commence.

I mean it's just way, way too optimal for something I could ever pull off as mafia.


-_-


Do you disagree though? Like I can't pull this off as mafia it's way too intelligent. If anyone scum reads me they are also saying I'm MVP/VIP/most badass mf ever which I'm not.


i don't see why you're going on about this at all, frankly. why feel the need to make a wifom town case on yourself right now?


On May 04 2015 01:52 Inspector Javert wrote:
For some reason I feel like saying


uh I just felt like saying it. HANDLE IT if you can.
indignant
Profile Joined April 2015
1028 Posts
May 03 2015 16:59 GMT
#4938
On May 04 2015 01:58 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 04 2015 01:56 Inspector Javert wrote:
On May 04 2015 01:54 rsoultin wrote:
On May 04 2015 01:52 Inspector Javert wrote:
For some reason I feel like saying:

If I'm scum I played perfectly, which is why you shouldn't scum read me. I don't play perfectly.

I think obviously if I'm scum I fakeclaimed amateur fight coordinator, but I would have fake claimed the perfect targets. My xatalos/marv story checked out and I crumbed it very early; and marv "somehow" got chosen for the fight (maybe my scum mate switched HF's choice?). The vivax/sepu fight was perfect because I "didn't realize" vivax hadn't taken that much damage and if HF is town I knew he couldn't let that fight commence.

I mean it's just way, way too optimal for something I could ever pull off as mafia.


-_-


Do you disagree though? Like I can't pull this off as mafia it's way too intelligent. If anyone scum reads me they are also saying I'm MVP/VIP/most badass mf ever which I'm not.


i don't see why you're going on about this at all, frankly. why feel the need to make a wifom town case on yourself right now?

This + it's wouldn't be as badass as bats makes it out to be + it's not like bats would have to come up with it himself - there is a mafia TEAM.
Inspector Javert
Profile Joined April 2015
314 Posts
May 03 2015 17:02 GMT
#4939
On May 04 2015 01:59 indignant wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 04 2015 01:58 rsoultin wrote:
On May 04 2015 01:56 Inspector Javert wrote:
On May 04 2015 01:54 rsoultin wrote:
On May 04 2015 01:52 Inspector Javert wrote:
For some reason I feel like saying:

If I'm scum I played perfectly, which is why you shouldn't scum read me. I don't play perfectly.

I think obviously if I'm scum I fakeclaimed amateur fight coordinator, but I would have fake claimed the perfect targets. My xatalos/marv story checked out and I crumbed it very early; and marv "somehow" got chosen for the fight (maybe my scum mate switched HF's choice?). The vivax/sepu fight was perfect because I "didn't realize" vivax hadn't taken that much damage and if HF is town I knew he couldn't let that fight commence.

I mean it's just way, way too optimal for something I could ever pull off as mafia.


-_-


Do you disagree though? Like I can't pull this off as mafia it's way too intelligent. If anyone scum reads me they are also saying I'm MVP/VIP/most badass mf ever which I'm not.


i don't see why you're going on about this at all, frankly. why feel the need to make a wifom town case on yourself right now?

This + it's wouldn't be as badass as bats makes it out to be + it's not like bats would have to come up with it himself - there is a mafia TEAM.


I literally wish I was mafia because of how badass it would be.
indignant
Profile Joined April 2015
1028 Posts
May 03 2015 17:03 GMT
#4940
On May 04 2015 02:02 Inspector Javert wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 04 2015 01:59 indignant wrote:
On May 04 2015 01:58 rsoultin wrote:
On May 04 2015 01:56 Inspector Javert wrote:
On May 04 2015 01:54 rsoultin wrote:
On May 04 2015 01:52 Inspector Javert wrote:
For some reason I feel like saying:

If I'm scum I played perfectly, which is why you shouldn't scum read me. I don't play perfectly.

I think obviously if I'm scum I fakeclaimed amateur fight coordinator, but I would have fake claimed the perfect targets. My xatalos/marv story checked out and I crumbed it very early; and marv "somehow" got chosen for the fight (maybe my scum mate switched HF's choice?). The vivax/sepu fight was perfect because I "didn't realize" vivax hadn't taken that much damage and if HF is town I knew he couldn't let that fight commence.

I mean it's just way, way too optimal for something I could ever pull off as mafia.


-_-


Do you disagree though? Like I can't pull this off as mafia it's way too intelligent. If anyone scum reads me they are also saying I'm MVP/VIP/most badass mf ever which I'm not.


i don't see why you're going on about this at all, frankly. why feel the need to make a wifom town case on yourself right now?

This + it's wouldn't be as badass as bats makes it out to be + it's not like bats would have to come up with it himself - there is a mafia TEAM.


I literally wish I was mafia because of how badass it would be.

ok...
Prev 1 245 246 247 248 249 385 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
Zoun vs herOLIVE!
SHIN vs TBD
IntoTheiNu 674
LiquipediaDiscussion
The PondCast
19:00
Episode 112
CranKy Ducklings SOOP8
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko385
OGKoka 223
Rex 63
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 52392
Calm 3799
Shuttle 1951
Bisu 1176
FanTaSy 921
firebathero 375
Zeus 345
Hyuk 277
Stork 247
Soma 228
[ Show more ]
actioN 205
Mini 204
Rush 164
Soulkey 156
EffOrt 134
Light 134
Last 131
ZerO 83
Snow 83
Mong 76
Dewaltoss 69
Pusan 63
NotJumperer 47
Free 41
Sea.KH 41
Killer 39
Bale 39
JYJ 38
Shinee 33
Barracks 32
ToSsGirL 31
hero 27
Shine 25
Noble 23
Sharp 22
sorry 22
yabsab 22
Yoon 21
Aegong 19
HiyA 15
Sacsri 13
PianO 10
Dota 2
Gorgc5013
Dendi521
League of Legends
JimRising 301
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1413
kRYSTAL_261
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King96
Other Games
gofns37703
singsing1902
B2W.Neo464
crisheroes281
DeMusliM187
Livibee70
ZerO(Twitch)2
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV202
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream25
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 8
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 43
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 7m
OSC
10h 22m
Replay Cast
11h 7m
OSC
1d 11h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 22h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.