• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:40
CEST 13:40
KST 20:40
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202617Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released ASL22 General Discussion BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10611 users

[T] Hajime no Ippo Maifa - Page 212

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 210 211 212 213 214 385 Next
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
May 01 2015 23:27 GMT
#4221
obis role specifly seems kind of fake esp since it might have been marv that moved the playerlist.

Also you expect to have a mafia that can move the playerlist and fuck with marv
indignant
Profile Joined April 2015
1028 Posts
May 01 2015 23:28 GMT
#4222
On May 02 2015 08:27 sicklucker wrote:
obis role specifly seems kind of fake esp since it might have been marv that moved the playerlist.

Also you expect to have a mafia that can move the playerlist and fuck with marv

Marvs role cannot change the playerlist.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
May 01 2015 23:29 GMT
#4223
Like honestly we should have auto fuck this game. concede plz
indignant
Profile Joined April 2015
1028 Posts
May 01 2015 23:29 GMT
#4224
On May 02 2015 08:29 sicklucker wrote:
Like honestly we should have auto fuck this game. concede plz

They can't. There is confirmed 3p in this game.
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
May 01 2015 23:29 GMT
#4225
On May 02 2015 08:26 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 02 2015 08:24 LightningStrike wrote:
On May 02 2015 08:22 Holyflare wrote:
On May 02 2015 08:21 indignant wrote:
On May 02 2015 08:17 Holyflare wrote:
On May 02 2015 00:26 marvellosity wrote:
On May 02 2015 00:23 indignant wrote:
On May 02 2015 00:22 marvellosity wrote:
I think that brings me up to 2/3 winrate total

so can we not lose this game please

Hubris. Go. :p

Running out of people
On April 28 2015 07:09 Half the Sky wrote:
Day 1 Vote Count

sandroba (10): Holyflare, Xatalos, Holyflare, Holyflare, sicklucker, Holyflare, Fecalfeast, Koshi, yamato77, Stutters695, Breshke, rsoultin, The Shining, Jean Valjean, Damdred, indignant
yamato77 (8): marvellosity, Vivax, rsoultin, Stutters695, indignant, ObiWanShinobi, Holyflare, Fecalfeast, LightningStrike, Holyflare, Koshi, Koshi, sandroba (x2), Inspector Javert, Sepulchre
Inpsector Javert (2): ObiWanShinobi, Fecalfeast
Breshke (1): Koshi, ObiWanShinobi, LightningStrike, Chezinu, sicklucker, Jean Valjean
Holyflare (0): Koshi, Koshi, sandroba
rsoultin (0): Fecalfeast, Sepulchre
Sepulchre (0): rsoultin
LightningStrike (0): Breshke
Vivax (0): Inspector Javert
marvellosity (0): Koshi, sicklucker, Inspector Javert, Koshi
Koshi (0): Holyflare
sicklucker (0): marvellosity, Holyflare, Fecalfeast, Vivax
Xatalos (0): Koshi

Not voted (1): rygart

Given the current vote count, sandroba is most likely to be knocked out.
The voting thread is located here.
Countdown:



updated the above (which already showed his checks) with more info

basically if anyone has good reasons for:

chezinu
batsnacks
sepulchre
obi

to be town then that should narrow things down quite a bit

That's basically the list I posted earlier without LS. Batsnacks might be town or at least I wouldn't kill him right now.
If you are looking for fighting people I would recommend obi and chez.


oh right yeh i forgot ls

Hello did you see a extra vote during the EoN vote count?


you mean the vote that was super shady and said xxxxxxxxxxxx

yes i saw that hidden vote

Then my power worked do you think I scum?
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
May 01 2015 23:30 GMT
#4226
oh ok the roles were posted in the wrong ordder... What I said still adds up just replace the other dude with marv
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
May 01 2015 23:30 GMT
#4227
On May 02 2015 08:29 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 02 2015 08:26 Holyflare wrote:
On May 02 2015 08:24 LightningStrike wrote:
On May 02 2015 08:22 Holyflare wrote:
On May 02 2015 08:21 indignant wrote:
On May 02 2015 08:17 Holyflare wrote:
On May 02 2015 00:26 marvellosity wrote:
On May 02 2015 00:23 indignant wrote:
On May 02 2015 00:22 marvellosity wrote:
I think that brings me up to 2/3 winrate total

so can we not lose this game please

Hubris. Go. :p

Running out of people
On April 28 2015 07:09 Half the Sky wrote:
Day 1 Vote Count

sandroba (10): Holyflare, Xatalos, Holyflare, Holyflare, sicklucker, Holyflare, Fecalfeast, Koshi, yamato77, Stutters695, Breshke, rsoultin, The Shining, Jean Valjean, Damdred, indignant
yamato77 (8): marvellosity, Vivax, rsoultin, Stutters695, indignant, ObiWanShinobi, Holyflare, Fecalfeast, LightningStrike, Holyflare, Koshi, Koshi, sandroba (x2), Inspector Javert, Sepulchre
Inpsector Javert (2): ObiWanShinobi, Fecalfeast
Breshke (1): Koshi, ObiWanShinobi, LightningStrike, Chezinu, sicklucker, Jean Valjean
Holyflare (0): Koshi, Koshi, sandroba
rsoultin (0): Fecalfeast, Sepulchre
Sepulchre (0): rsoultin
LightningStrike (0): Breshke
Vivax (0): Inspector Javert
marvellosity (0): Koshi, sicklucker, Inspector Javert, Koshi
Koshi (0): Holyflare
sicklucker (0): marvellosity, Holyflare, Fecalfeast, Vivax
Xatalos (0): Koshi

Not voted (1): rygart

Given the current vote count, sandroba is most likely to be knocked out.
The voting thread is located here.
Countdown:



updated the above (which already showed his checks) with more info

basically if anyone has good reasons for:

chezinu
batsnacks
sepulchre
obi

to be town then that should narrow things down quite a bit

That's basically the list I posted earlier without LS. Batsnacks might be town or at least I wouldn't kill him right now.
If you are looking for fighting people I would recommend obi and chez.


oh right yeh i forgot ls

Hello did you see a extra vote during the EoN vote count?


you mean the vote that was super shady and said xxxxxxxxxxxx

yes i saw that hidden vote

Then my power worked do you think I scum?


Yes because its a scummy god damn power tell your team to concede
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
May 01 2015 23:30 GMT
#4228
On May 02 2015 08:29 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 02 2015 08:26 Holyflare wrote:
On May 02 2015 08:24 LightningStrike wrote:
On May 02 2015 08:22 Holyflare wrote:
On May 02 2015 08:21 indignant wrote:
On May 02 2015 08:17 Holyflare wrote:
On May 02 2015 00:26 marvellosity wrote:
On May 02 2015 00:23 indignant wrote:
On May 02 2015 00:22 marvellosity wrote:
I think that brings me up to 2/3 winrate total

so can we not lose this game please

Hubris. Go. :p

Running out of people
On April 28 2015 07:09 Half the Sky wrote:
Day 1 Vote Count

sandroba (10): Holyflare, Xatalos, Holyflare, Holyflare, sicklucker, Holyflare, Fecalfeast, Koshi, yamato77, Stutters695, Breshke, rsoultin, The Shining, Jean Valjean, Damdred, indignant
yamato77 (8): marvellosity, Vivax, rsoultin, Stutters695, indignant, ObiWanShinobi, Holyflare, Fecalfeast, LightningStrike, Holyflare, Koshi, Koshi, sandroba (x2), Inspector Javert, Sepulchre
Inpsector Javert (2): ObiWanShinobi, Fecalfeast
Breshke (1): Koshi, ObiWanShinobi, LightningStrike, Chezinu, sicklucker, Jean Valjean
Holyflare (0): Koshi, Koshi, sandroba
rsoultin (0): Fecalfeast, Sepulchre
Sepulchre (0): rsoultin
LightningStrike (0): Breshke
Vivax (0): Inspector Javert
marvellosity (0): Koshi, sicklucker, Inspector Javert, Koshi
Koshi (0): Holyflare
sicklucker (0): marvellosity, Holyflare, Fecalfeast, Vivax
Xatalos (0): Koshi

Not voted (1): rygart

Given the current vote count, sandroba is most likely to be knocked out.
The voting thread is located here.
Countdown:



updated the above (which already showed his checks) with more info

basically if anyone has good reasons for:

chezinu
batsnacks
sepulchre
obi

to be town then that should narrow things down quite a bit

That's basically the list I posted earlier without LS. Batsnacks might be town or at least I wouldn't kill him right now.
If you are looking for fighting people I would recommend obi and chez.


oh right yeh i forgot ls

Hello did you see a extra vote during the EoN vote count?


you mean the vote that was super shady and said xxxxxxxxxxxx

yes i saw that hidden vote

Then my power worked do you think I scum?


not sure yet? probably not but a vote that comes in the form of xxxx is pretty suspicious to me
indignant
Profile Joined April 2015
1028 Posts
May 01 2015 23:30 GMT
#4229
On May 02 2015 08:30 sicklucker wrote:
oh ok the roles were posted in the wrong ordder... What I said still adds up just replace the other dude with marv

No, it doesn't add up. The other dude just moved himself.
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
May 01 2015 23:31 GMT
#4230
Day 3 Vote Count

Vivax (5): indignant, LightningStrike, Holyflare, Sepulchre, The Shining

Not voting (11): ObiWanShinobi, Vivax, rsoultin, Inspector Javert, Chezinu, Stutters695, Breshke, sicklucker, yamato77, Xatalos, Damdred

Given the current vote count, Vivax is most likely to be knocked out.
The voting thread is located here.
Countdown:
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
May 01 2015 23:31 GMT
#4231
The point is 1 list changing ability for mafia and town
indignant
Profile Joined April 2015
1028 Posts
May 01 2015 23:32 GMT
#4232
On May 02 2015 08:31 sicklucker wrote:
The point is 1 list changing ability for mafia and town

We know of at least 4 people that can change the list. Shining, Sep, Jean, Obi.
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
May 01 2015 23:34 GMT
#4233
On May 02 2015 08:30 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 02 2015 08:29 LightningStrike wrote:
On May 02 2015 08:26 Holyflare wrote:
On May 02 2015 08:24 LightningStrike wrote:
On May 02 2015 08:22 Holyflare wrote:
On May 02 2015 08:21 indignant wrote:
On May 02 2015 08:17 Holyflare wrote:
On May 02 2015 00:26 marvellosity wrote:
On May 02 2015 00:23 indignant wrote:
On May 02 2015 00:22 marvellosity wrote:
I think that brings me up to 2/3 winrate total

so can we not lose this game please

Hubris. Go. :p

Running out of people
On April 28 2015 07:09 Half the Sky wrote:
Day 1 Vote Count

sandroba (10): Holyflare, Xatalos, Holyflare, Holyflare, sicklucker, Holyflare, Fecalfeast, Koshi, yamato77, Stutters695, Breshke, rsoultin, The Shining, Jean Valjean, Damdred, indignant
yamato77 (8): marvellosity, Vivax, rsoultin, Stutters695, indignant, ObiWanShinobi, Holyflare, Fecalfeast, LightningStrike, Holyflare, Koshi, Koshi, sandroba (x2), Inspector Javert, Sepulchre
Inpsector Javert (2): ObiWanShinobi, Fecalfeast
Breshke (1): Koshi, ObiWanShinobi, LightningStrike, Chezinu, sicklucker, Jean Valjean
Holyflare (0): Koshi, Koshi, sandroba
rsoultin (0): Fecalfeast, Sepulchre
Sepulchre (0): rsoultin
LightningStrike (0): Breshke
Vivax (0): Inspector Javert
marvellosity (0): Koshi, sicklucker, Inspector Javert, Koshi
Koshi (0): Holyflare
sicklucker (0): marvellosity, Holyflare, Fecalfeast, Vivax
Xatalos (0): Koshi

Not voted (1): rygart

Given the current vote count, sandroba is most likely to be knocked out.
The voting thread is located here.
Countdown:



updated the above (which already showed his checks) with more info

basically if anyone has good reasons for:

chezinu
batsnacks
sepulchre
obi

to be town then that should narrow things down quite a bit

That's basically the list I posted earlier without LS. Batsnacks might be town or at least I wouldn't kill him right now.
If you are looking for fighting people I would recommend obi and chez.


oh right yeh i forgot ls

Hello did you see a extra vote during the EoN vote count?


you mean the vote that was super shady and said xxxxxxxxxxxx

yes i saw that hidden vote

Then my power worked do you think I scum?


Yes because its a scummy god damn power tell your team to concede

I not scum holy shit sicklucker you been my scummate in Guardians you know I hate playing as Mafia and I know my power seems scummy so no I not conceding because I David Eagle a Olympian in the anime.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
May 01 2015 23:34 GMT
#4234
im too bored to follow this game.

So Jean Valjean should have two checks and we should know who their on. If someone didnt go and look at his reads on the player below him on the list you probably should.
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
May 01 2015 23:35 GMT
#4235
On May 02 2015 08:21 Holyflare wrote:
no idea why stutters used stuff on me btw and it's incredibly strange if he took no dmg back and won't explain it

Show nested quote +
On May 02 2015 07:28 Stutters695 wrote:
I attacked HF using my one shot power to test something. I knew it wouldn't be enough to kill him based off of every role that's been revealed. I won't reveal the damage done, but it should be less than 9 and if not someone else attacked you also.

Sep was just me trying to outright kill him with my punch to thin out the lynch pool.


he said the above but i think it's bull shit especially after yesterday where i asked to end the fight specifically because i couldn't really be taking anymore dmg, it would be a good cover for mafia trying to finish me off

With your permission, I'll explain but it will show more info about your role. Your choice.
indignant
Profile Joined April 2015
1028 Posts
May 01 2015 23:35 GMT
#4236
On May 02 2015 08:34 sicklucker wrote:
im too bored to follow this game.

So Jean Valjean should have two checks and we should know who their on. If someone didnt go and look at his reads on the player below him on the list you probably should.

Jean had exactly 1 check and it was on Breshke. Read the thread if you want to post stuff.
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
May 01 2015 23:35 GMT
#4237
Marv couldn't move player list. I think Obi said he could move people up, which can be confirmed by me being on top now. But yeah, obi/IJ roles are confirmed, just not alignment indicative. I'm not sure Breshkes is, either? I mean yeah he put me into a fight to cancel it(the Marv v HF d1) but that could've just been to earn some town credit. Objectively, scum would have no problem replacing town in a fight with another town. Best case? Town still gets dmgd. Worst case? Fight gets canceled and I get confirmed as girl/tracker/watcher AKA priority target while scum looks good for obliging.
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
May 01 2015 23:36 GMT
#4238
On April 29 2015 17:51 Jean Valjean wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 29 2015 13:32 LightningStrike wrote:
Jean Valjean aka Bats: Even thoguh I agreed with him on Breshke early on he been pretty meh and normally a bad player I remember him lynching himself in Student IV and it was funny as hell watching it happen :O


I may be overreacting here so I'm hoping someone actually gives enough shits to step in and comment. This single read erodes whatever town lean I had on LS based off of Holyflare's point regarding Lightningstrike's reaction to rsoultin giving up.

I'm going to break it down.

Show nested quote +
On April 29 2015 13:32 LightningStrike wrote:
Jean Valjean aka Bats:

I'm not Bats.

Show nested quote +
On April 29 2015 13:32 LightningStrike wrote:
Even thoguh I agreed with him on Breshke early on

Good, my case on Breshke was a strong one.

Show nested quote +
On April 29 2015 13:32 LightningStrike wrote:
he been pretty meh

No I haven't. Unless meh means something entirely different where LS comes from. I have been open to challenges about my reads, I have actively presented information and ideas to the thread, including multiple opinions about players backed up by analysis or explanation of why I think what I think. At best it's insulting that he thinks my game has been meh, at worst it simply means he has no idea and "meh" is an easy word to throw in there when talking about a no name player.

Show nested quote +
On April 29 2015 13:32 LightningStrike wrote:
and normally a bad player

No I haven't been bad. Yes we don't know if my #1 scumread backed by a strong case is mafia, but we do know that my #2 scumread, also backed by a very strong and factually correct case was mafia. I ended up voting on the correct wagon because of precisely this, I am willing to compromise and my intentions were clear through my posts all throughout day 1. Again, at best this is insulting, and at worst he's just throwing it out there because he hasn't read a single word I've said.

Show nested quote +
On April 29 2015 13:32 LightningStrike wrote:
I remember him lynching himself in Student IV and it was funny as hell watching it happen :O

If we ignore the fact that I am not batsnacks, even if I was what the hell would this sentence have to do with his read on me? Why does this matter? Let's pretend LS hadn't written anything about bats because obviously anything written about bats is both irrelevant to the case at hand and doesn't apply to me, being not bats.

So what's left of LS's read on me? I'll post it again.

Show nested quote +
On April 29 2015 13:32 LightningStrike wrote:
Even thoguh I agreed with him on Breshke early on he been pretty meh and normally a bad player


Why not just straight up admit he hasn't read me instead of posting that is clearly lying on his part. Both of the statement (meh and bad) can be proven to be false by reading my filter, yet he posts them anyway. The following are the possible reasons for posting what he posted in his list:

#1: He wants to antagonize me to try to get me to respond and get a read on me.

#2: He wants to antagonize me because he's a massive dick

#3: He hasn't read anything I've said but felt like he needed to have an opinion on me.

I see no indication that #1 is true because he threw out a bunch of other "meh" reads in his list. I cannot comment on all of those simply because I don't have the in-depth analysis of everyone involved to be qualified to speak about it. Maybe LS is just an asshole of a player, but I haven't gotten that feeling from his posting so that leaves me to conclude the correct conclusion is #3.

In which case he is mafia because he is making up reads.

I'm voting LS.



he might have a red check on Ls does the list match up?
indignant
Profile Joined April 2015
1028 Posts
May 01 2015 23:37 GMT
#4239
On May 02 2015 08:36 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 29 2015 17:51 Jean Valjean wrote:
On April 29 2015 13:32 LightningStrike wrote:
Jean Valjean aka Bats: Even thoguh I agreed with him on Breshke early on he been pretty meh and normally a bad player I remember him lynching himself in Student IV and it was funny as hell watching it happen :O


I may be overreacting here so I'm hoping someone actually gives enough shits to step in and comment. This single read erodes whatever town lean I had on LS based off of Holyflare's point regarding Lightningstrike's reaction to rsoultin giving up.

I'm going to break it down.

On April 29 2015 13:32 LightningStrike wrote:
Jean Valjean aka Bats:

I'm not Bats.

On April 29 2015 13:32 LightningStrike wrote:
Even thoguh I agreed with him on Breshke early on

Good, my case on Breshke was a strong one.

On April 29 2015 13:32 LightningStrike wrote:
he been pretty meh

No I haven't. Unless meh means something entirely different where LS comes from. I have been open to challenges about my reads, I have actively presented information and ideas to the thread, including multiple opinions about players backed up by analysis or explanation of why I think what I think. At best it's insulting that he thinks my game has been meh, at worst it simply means he has no idea and "meh" is an easy word to throw in there when talking about a no name player.

On April 29 2015 13:32 LightningStrike wrote:
and normally a bad player

No I haven't been bad. Yes we don't know if my #1 scumread backed by a strong case is mafia, but we do know that my #2 scumread, also backed by a very strong and factually correct case was mafia. I ended up voting on the correct wagon because of precisely this, I am willing to compromise and my intentions were clear through my posts all throughout day 1. Again, at best this is insulting, and at worst he's just throwing it out there because he hasn't read a single word I've said.

On April 29 2015 13:32 LightningStrike wrote:
I remember him lynching himself in Student IV and it was funny as hell watching it happen :O

If we ignore the fact that I am not batsnacks, even if I was what the hell would this sentence have to do with his read on me? Why does this matter? Let's pretend LS hadn't written anything about bats because obviously anything written about bats is both irrelevant to the case at hand and doesn't apply to me, being not bats.

So what's left of LS's read on me? I'll post it again.

On April 29 2015 13:32 LightningStrike wrote:
Even thoguh I agreed with him on Breshke early on he been pretty meh and normally a bad player


Why not just straight up admit he hasn't read me instead of posting that is clearly lying on his part. Both of the statement (meh and bad) can be proven to be false by reading my filter, yet he posts them anyway. The following are the possible reasons for posting what he posted in his list:

#1: He wants to antagonize me to try to get me to respond and get a read on me.

#2: He wants to antagonize me because he's a massive dick

#3: He hasn't read anything I've said but felt like he needed to have an opinion on me.

I see no indication that #1 is true because he threw out a bunch of other "meh" reads in his list. I cannot comment on all of those simply because I don't have the in-depth analysis of everyone involved to be qualified to speak about it. Maybe LS is just an asshole of a player, but I haven't gotten that feeling from his posting so that leaves me to conclude the correct conclusion is #3.

In which case he is mafia because he is making up reads.

I'm voting LS.



he might have a red check on Ls does the list match up?

On May 02 2015 08:35 indignant wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 02 2015 08:34 sicklucker wrote:
im too bored to follow this game.

So Jean Valjean should have two checks and we should know who their on. If someone didnt go and look at his reads on the player below him on the list you probably should.

Jean had exactly 1 check and it was on Breshke. Read the thread if you want to post stuff.

The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
May 01 2015 23:38 GMT
#4240
Oh the Jean thing. K I won't post again until I revisit Jean's filter.
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
Prev 1 210 211 212 213 214 385 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 11h 20m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko249
LamboSC2 110
Codebar 32
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 23741
Calm 5957
Rain 2132
Bisu 1221
FanTaSy 838
Jaedong 454
Horang2 442
Rush 366
Soma 340
BeSt 251
[ Show more ]
Stork 228
Zeus 219
Mini 156
Light 119
Larva 110
Mong 90
Hyun 85
Barracks 84
Pusan 77
Mind 76
Snow 67
ZerO 66
910 66
Free 48
ToSsGirL 36
Killer 35
Yoon 32
Sea.KH 30
NaDa 28
Sexy 28
Shinee 27
sorry 19
Hm[arnc] 14
Terrorterran 14
Noble 13
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
Gorgc6289
Counter-Strike
fl0m1435
olofmeister1077
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King70
Other Games
gofns56026
singsing1802
B2W.Neo527
dupreeh372
crisheroes281
ZerO(Twitch)5
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos2214
Other Games
• WagamamaTV149
Upcoming Events
OSC
11h 20m
Big Brain Bouts
22h 20m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 5h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 7h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 22h
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.