• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:53
CEST 13:53
KST 20:53
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War445.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9422 users

[T] Hajime no Ippo Maifa - Page 20

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 18 19 20 21 22 31 Next All
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
May 05 2015 21:21 GMT
#5873
And since I called you Scum in both of your last Scum games I doubt my meta read is that off
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
May 05 2015 22:26 GMT
#5912
I'm not sure how i'm not listening to LS?

I'm telling him to use his energy in a more productive way and i'm telling him why i'm not town reading him. Hes just refusing to be useful and martyring everywhere.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
May 05 2015 22:26 GMT
#5913
IDK why LS is even scum reading stutters or what not anymore I don't think its even been talked about this phase?
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
May 05 2015 22:29 GMT
#5916
This is the first day we've even had an active lynch, and I haven't seen you post anything about why X is mafia only complaining that people are scum reading you for being lazy etc.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
May 05 2015 22:30 GMT
#5918
1) I stil don't understand why mafia would do that and CLAIM doing that to HF.

2) People are wrong all the time.

3) Almost everyoens content is meh over the past 2 cycles though.

Gotta give me a bit more explanation
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
May 05 2015 22:35 GMT
#5921
Mot of the game has been meh for the entire game.

And how is he a new player...
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
May 05 2015 22:36 GMT
#5922
And honestly his read progression and vote on sandroba looks REALLY natural d1.

So gotta talk me through everything in depth
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
May 05 2015 22:41 GMT
#5923
I just thought of something bah humbug i'm going to be upset with obi during night cycle I think
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
May 05 2015 22:45 GMT
#5928
On May 06 2015 07:41 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 06 2015 07:36 Damdred wrote:
And honestly his read progression and vote on sandroba looks REALLY natural d1.

So gotta talk me through everything in depth

His read on me was Omgus while my read on him wasn't.
He was coached in Student VII which only people with 4 or less games played can get that why I consider him a new player.
His shooting thing on HF was a terrible idea since everyone including scum was townreading him and he was the leader I can see a rookie mafia make that mistake.
Lurked the last 144 hours and not interacting with others as much as town should.





He has 20 games it looks like to me so not really a newb.

It sorta makes sense, its horrible but I understand roughly

Lots of people did though...
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
May 05 2015 22:54 GMT
#5934
So.

To explain something I said earlier, I don't think balance wise it makes sense for a limited inventor scum SL to be able to give a healing herb to scum buddy FF.

Which is a bad assumption but it makes a bit of sense to me.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
May 05 2015 23:01 GMT
#5936
....

So, Chez sent Breshke a troll item the day marv died the brown gloves? Breshke says received an item and chez said he sent one I believe, but he also claims to have visited marv the day he died I believe.

That's a bit off to me
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
May 05 2015 23:19 GMT
#5938
JAT are you here/
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
May 05 2015 23:19 GMT
#5939
Actually I think we have to lynch Yamato and stutters
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
May 05 2015 23:21 GMT
#5941
God I wish I had my spread sheet infront of me.

I've been thinking more about it and we have to lynch Yamato.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
May 05 2015 23:22 GMT
#5943
lol you don't even ask me why
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
May 05 2015 23:23 GMT
#5947
On May 06 2015 08:22 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 06 2015 07:41 Damdred wrote:
I just thought of something bah humbug i'm going to be upset with obi during night cycle I think


?


We won't be getting shinings check tonight because ehs on top of the player list when he died
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
May 05 2015 23:29 GMT
#5950
N1: HF takes 6 damage (factional kp assumption)
FF is tracked to Xatalos and Rsoultin (rolecheck possible on Rsoultin)
Rsoultin is hit for 2 dmg and Roleblocked (Matches up to my ability and not Vivax roleblock)
Xatalos is hit for 12 Dmg
Indignant is hit for 12 dmg
Marv is hit for 7 Dmg
Vivax claims 2 dmg and roleblocked (Damdred claims this block)

D2: Jat is healed by FF for an unspecified amount
FF is flipped
JAT takes 3 random dmg at eod

N2: Rsoultin Is Roleblocked and takes 0 dmg (?)
Sepu takes 2 dmg and Roleblock (Damdred claims dmg) Stutters redirects dmg from HF PGO to Sepu for 6-7 (?) HF claims dmg is missing.
HF takes 8 dmg (Stutters claims)
JAT receives 6 Dmg
Breshke receives dmg
Shining receives 6 dmg
Marv receives 12 dmg (?)
(Marv Dies)

D3: Vivax is flipped roleblocker
Sepu faints mysteriously
Shining takes 3 dmg randomly eod

N3: HF disappears from game
Damdred takes 3 dmg
Rsoultin takes at least 10 dmg (?)
Shining takes at least 3 dmg
Lightninstrike takes 1 dmg
Yamato Roleblocked and takes 2 dmg

Actually I take back what I said about stutters st this point I just got my spreadsheet and I think it partially clears him. I corrected it and put in the correct Marv dmg. I want to point something out though.

N1- 5 Mafia Faction don
N2- 4 Mafia Faction done
N3- 2 Mafia Faction accounted for

The pattern is off. We are either missing a mafia KP or we are missing a third party action.

We should lynch Yamato today
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
May 05 2015 23:34 GMT
#5953
It doesn't matter honestly, I mean I could be very wrong and a kp is used on Shining instead of small dmg ability that i'm assuming and we have 3 accounted for idk.

Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
May 05 2015 23:36 GMT
#5954
I'm sort of assuming basically that mafia needed to blow two kp to take out Rsoultin, and could use a small ability on shining.

And we have an anti-town kp going somewhere. Its an assumption and jat will probably rail me for it XD
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
May 05 2015 23:40 GMT
#5956
On May 06 2015 08:38 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 06 2015 08:36 Damdred wrote:
I'm sort of assuming basically that mafia needed to blow two kp to take out Rsoultin, and could use a small ability on shining.

And we have an anti-town kp going somewhere. Its an assumption and jat will probably rail me for it XD

Who knows lol.


Well I mean it sort of makes sense with all the small damage that went out last night that that's what happened.
Prev 1 18 19 20 21 22 31 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Big Brain Bouts
19:00
#129
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
RotterdaM816
IndyStarCraft 159
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 816
Lowko414
mouzHeroMarine 279
IndyStarCraft 159
MindelVK 21
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 39227
Free 5939
Jaedong 1669
BeSt 617
Soulkey 429
Horang2 406
Larva 283
Zeus 248
Soma 244
Hyun 127
[ Show more ]
sorry 122
Last 110
Pusan 79
Mind 79
Sexy 72
Yoon 67
Shinee 45
soO 39
Aegong 17
ToSsGirL 17
scan(afreeca) 17
yabsab 17
zelot 10
Sacsri 9
Dota 2
Gorgc5175
Dendi715
XaKoH 433
XcaliburYe202
canceldota16
Counter-Strike
byalli712
Other Games
gofns30598
singsing2319
Coldzera 704
B2W.Neo589
Pyrionflax296
ToD129
trigger6
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV240
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 11
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 17
• LUISG 16
• StrangeGG 15
• Gemini_19 11
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV429
League of Legends
• Jankos3905
Upcoming Events
Online Event
7m
TaKeTV 57
CranKy Ducklings1
AI Arena Tournament
5h 7m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
7h 7m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
22h 7m
Patches Events
1d 3h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 7h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 7h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.