• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:56
CEST 15:56
KST 22:56
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
[Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8028 users

[T] Hajime no Ippo Maifa - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
April 27 2015 14:42 GMT
#927
On April 27 2015 23:39 indignant wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 27 2015 23:34 Stutters695 wrote:
Ok, cool. I can get behind that then.

Unrelated, but if a mason would be so kind as to mason me tonight, I'd love you long time.

I guess I know why - correct?
Show nested quote +
On April 27 2015 23:36 Holyflare wrote:
On April 27 2015 23:36 Koshi wrote:
I can keep being Koshi up forever.


well seeing as you are koshi you're in a state of permanent koshiing it up

Obviously. This isn't even koshi science.

Yep. It's really not a big deal, since worst case is I take the HP hit, but if a mason can't decide, wouldn't hurt.
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
April 27 2015 14:46 GMT
#930
Np. What do you mean by too gash though?
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
April 27 2015 15:44 GMT
#1025
I'm starting to warm up to a rso lynch a little bit.
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
April 27 2015 15:54 GMT
#1045
On April 27 2015 23:48 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 27 2015 23:46 Stutters695 wrote:
Np. What do you mean by too gash though?

too terrible

Can you tell me how to distinguish whether he's town saying terrible things or mafia who is saying terrible things?

my instinct says town because of his initial post - *normally* mafia don't just drop reads and leave, there's some kinda crummy justification in there

Sorry, just saw this.

Asking me how to explain how to identify scum is like asking Ray Charles to explain a rainbow.

Generally, it gets easier for me as the game goes on since then it is easier to decipher the intent behind the posts.

I honestly couldn't tell you one way or the other yet, but I'm inclined to agree with you so far on a gut feeling of town. His posts on you are what make me lean that way. I'd disagree with some if it (esp. you saying you'd be away but still posting, iirc you did that in Basterd or sone other game we played), but that's a huge jump in logic to get you/SL as reads from that this early. I'd expect scum to either push it harder or not comment until something more solid could be argued out of it.
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
April 27 2015 16:05 GMT
#1058
On April 28 2015 00:57 sicklucker wrote:
Im just super annoyed that your still talking about me. Im off the table.

Heres a list of people that offensive night actions should be targeting

Ls
sandro
breske
rstoul

Theres 2/3 scum in there those are the people whos hp we should be lowering tonight


I'm not so sure on Breshke, he hasn't been super active, but I think he's showing how he did in NSM7 when I had him as a scum read. Looking at it now, I see enough similarities that I'd rather deal with some of the others.

Going to put some thought into Sand/LS though.

@Marv I'd agree on Rso for today. I'm not feeling the town vibes you are, but at least she's here and I'm not sold on her being scum either. Even the scum game I played with her she felt townier which is giving me pause.
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
April 27 2015 17:17 GMT
#1167
Caught up. Relying on flavor for this is real dumb. We probably shouldn't do that.

I'd be down to policy Koshi at this point, but either way Breshke shouldn't be lynched today I think. Vote is going on Yamato until he shows up or we see something better.

Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
April 27 2015 18:22 GMT
#1255
On April 28 2015 03:08 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 28 2015 02:45 rsoultin wrote:
On April 28 2015 00:22 Sepulchre wrote:
On April 28 2015 00:00 rsoultin wrote:
on sepu?

-shrugs- i read one post wanting to lynch me and he played with me in aperture. where shitting town rainbows was kinda my thing lol >< scumreads could honestly come from either alignment from my perspective, given i've been dicking around and not caring this game xP

course who knows how closely he was reading aperture as a scumlet

would you like me to detail out all my thoughts cause that would be quite

tedious xP

badumdum

It has nothing to do with Aperture or your other contrived garbage.

It's more that whenever the thread was about to go into a constructive direction you were there to puke distractions into the thread to derail it.

The fact that you apparantly try to paint it like your previous towngame is a point that adds to your suspiciousness, not the other way around.


lol this could be a thing i could actually understand xP

the rest shows no reading comprehension but whatevs, that was going around

what interests me more is that he's not doing anything else. i'm his only scumread. why isn't he pressuring me? or trying to figure out anyone else's alignment? apparently he's fine with just randomly announcing i'm mafia, dropping it when his attempt to discredit my read fell flat (due to poor reading comprehension) and...doing jack-all to either get me lynched or determine any further alignments on anyone in the game ^^


someone comment on this; it got buried ^^


He says he's new. I don't know how much I can put in it when his point was solid and he's only posted a couple times. Most people have barely pushed their reads so far.
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
April 27 2015 21:15 GMT
#1500
Anyone want to lynch vivax? Im suddenly not in favor of yamato.
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
April 27 2015 21:19 GMT
#1512
I'm on Droba unless we can get enough for Vivax, I don't mind either, but I can't lynch yamato after earlier someone said he's afk weekends and he's putting in this effort.
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
April 27 2015 22:24 GMT
#1761
So OWS, FF, and Chez wasted their votes. I need to do sone reading
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
April 27 2015 22:27 GMT
#1773
Indignant, what made you decide on Sandroba at the end?
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
April 27 2015 22:30 GMT
#1784
On April 28 2015 07:28 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 28 2015 07:24 Stutters695 wrote:
So OWS, FF, and Chez wasted their votes. I need to do sone reading


lol you think it's more likely for scum or town to waste votes when a scum is up for lynch and there's a strong counterwagon? xP

Depends, I need to look into it. Was just making a note of it before I go out drinking.
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
April 27 2015 22:43 GMT
#1815
I'm just saying, I'd be the best promoter. I play UMVC, USF4, MKX and I watch UFC/boxing. I know hype!

Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
April 27 2015 22:52 GMT
#1835
Thank you based god. I agree with HF being a pretty good candidate due to PGO
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
April 27 2015 22:54 GMT
#1841
On April 28 2015 07:51 marvellosity wrote:
can someone cool tell me if i need to read all the pages i missed? i gathered the vote was extremely close but it seems like a lot of pages when we did good already.


Basically Yamato showed up, a few of us switched to Sandroba (would have preferred Vivax at the time TBH) then the really bad lurkers showed up in droves and chose their wagons.
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
April 27 2015 22:57 GMT
#1848
Eh, I misread what he said. If he doesn't read a 10-8 lynch he was AFK for, we take that into consideration. Not the end of the world.

For now ##vote: HolyFlare
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
April 28 2015 02:23 GMT
#1996
I'm drunk, go bolts. @LS, can you explain how it confirms Yamato? I can see it either way, but I might have missed something.
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
April 28 2015 04:46 GMT
#2010
On April 28 2015 11:31 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 28 2015 07:43 Stutters695 wrote:
I'm just saying, I'd be the best promoter. I play UMVC, USF4, MKX and I watch UFC/boxing. I know hype!



We might be spirit brothers.

Who's your MKx main?


Ermac.

Who's your scum main?
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
April 28 2015 16:40 GMT
#2222
Question: is pgo generally considered an anti-town role?
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
April 28 2015 16:55 GMT
#2227
I'd be down to have Sep and Rso fight it out deathmatch style
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Kung Fu Cup
20:00
Kung Fu Cup Weekly #26
IntoTheiNu 1088
RotterdaM588
SteadfastSC293
TKL 221
Rex134
CosmosSc2 33
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 588
SteadfastSC 293
TKL 221
Rex 134
CosmosSc2 33
Codebar 25
ProTech1
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 45950
Shuttle 2650
Calm 1505
Jaedong 1150
Horang2 840
Mini 630
actioN 608
EffOrt 569
Soulkey 483
Soma 408
[ Show more ]
Stork 320
Rush 258
Larva 243
BeSt 216
Snow 196
ZerO 182
firebathero 135
Mong 112
Zeus 94
Last 78
910 75
hero 70
Mind 65
Free 64
Hyun 56
Sharp 41
PianO 37
sorry 36
Pusan 34
Shinee 33
JYJ 27
Shine 25
Bale 24
Hm[arnc] 23
ToSsGirL 22
Sexy 22
HiyA 21
Aegong 19
Terrorterran 17
scan(afreeca) 15
Sacsri 12
Noble 11
Rock 8
Icarus 7
Dota 2
Gorgc5196
Dendi1194
Counter-Strike
fl0m1848
Fnx 585
edward41
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King159
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes582
Lowko358
Other Games
singsing2210
olofmeister1625
hiko747
B2W.Neo332
DeMusliM226
Livibee190
Pyrionflax162
Liquid`VortiX139
Khaldor89
Trikslyr75
QueenE66
ZerO(Twitch)12
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 1513
Other Games
BasetradeTV156
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream39
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH186
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis1831
• Jankos1594
• TFBlade444
Other Games
• Shiphtur673
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
2h 4m
The PondCast
20h 4m
INu's Battles
21h 4m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 8h
Replay Cast
1d 9h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.