• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:45
CEST 21:45
KST 04:45
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7199 users

[T] Hajime no Ippo Maifa - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 Next All
Sepulchre
Profile Joined October 2014
United States141 Posts
April 30 2015 11:51 GMT
#3313
The Votestealing is this and that, but LightningStrike also jumps the playerlist. I'm not sure how that ties into it.
Sepulchre
Profile Joined October 2014
United States141 Posts
April 30 2015 22:11 GMT
#3514
Fecalfeast never moved as far as I can tell.
Sepulchre
Profile Joined October 2014
United States141 Posts
April 30 2015 23:43 GMT
#3738
Don't worry guys, at least Inspector Javert wasn't smart enough to put me into that fight.
Sepulchre
Profile Joined October 2014
United States141 Posts
May 01 2015 02:10 GMT
#3806
I figured that was probably you but little did you know I don't give up the #1 spot that easily. I'm the #1 after all.
Sepulchre
Profile Joined October 2014
United States141 Posts
May 01 2015 02:59 GMT
#3830
I already told you you should have used the fight yesterday.
But your opportunity is gone.
Don't worry though, I still got the promoted title match. Not even a problem.
Sepulchre
Profile Joined October 2014
United States141 Posts
May 01 2015 03:16 GMT
#3833
I can go whereever I want to, yes.
Sepulchre
Profile Joined October 2014
United States141 Posts
May 01 2015 03:24 GMT
#3838
ObiWanShinobi are you absolutely certain you can't make me fight twice on the same day?
Because if you can, I'll just go to the bottom of the player list. But if you can't anyway I'll just do my thing.
Sepulchre
Profile Joined October 2014
United States141 Posts
May 01 2015 03:26 GMT
#3839
This is important don't even try to be cute about it.
Sepulchre
Profile Joined October 2014
United States141 Posts
May 01 2015 03:30 GMT
#3841
It's actually me offering to help you, I have absolutely no incentive to go to the bottom otherwise. I suggest you ask the host.
Sepulchre
Profile Joined October 2014
United States141 Posts
May 01 2015 03:39 GMT
#3844
Actually if Inspector Javert's role is what he claims (which seems quite unlikely to me, silent 6 damage every dayphase is too strong tbh) and it's indeed a proper fight, I would do my normal damage since it's worded as "Deal X HP during fights" which should include any and all fights I might be getting myself into.
Sepulchre
Profile Joined October 2014
United States141 Posts
May 01 2015 03:42 GMT
#3845
Oh and ObiWanShinobi, I won't be around much during the afternoon tomorrow so if you can't decide until right before deadline or something like that just forget it. I'm keeping my movement as not-to-the-bottom for now.
Sepulchre
Profile Joined October 2014
United States141 Posts
May 01 2015 22:10 GMT
#4110
Alright, since I took 9 HP damage and can only survive one fight at this health (I probably got roleblocked too seeing as I didn't move or anything) I might as well claim, even moreso because our cop decided it was a great idea to get himself modkilled.

I do 6 HP damage during fights but I also get an alignment check on anybody I'm fighting. So put me into the fight today, I'll still be able to pass along the check, after that I'm sure you'll find a scum and/or moron to finish me off which will confirm this.
Sepulchre
Profile Joined October 2014
United States141 Posts
May 01 2015 22:12 GMT
#4113
Oh yeah, I did in fact get roleblocked, just got confirmation.
Sepulchre
Profile Joined October 2014
United States141 Posts
May 01 2015 22:27 GMT
#4130
If Inspector Javert is making me fight with his completely trustworthy ability, don't select me for the normal fight. I'd just die and couldn't give my check.
Sepulchre
Profile Joined October 2014
United States141 Posts
May 01 2015 22:29 GMT
#4136
Well then do make me fight I think, I can't imagine we'll need an alignment check on Vivax.
Sepulchre
Profile Joined October 2014
United States141 Posts
May 01 2015 22:34 GMT
#4145
Jean Valjean checked Breshke Night 1, filter is rather inconclusive as to what the result was though.
Sepulchre
Profile Joined October 2014
United States141 Posts
May 01 2015 22:37 GMT
#4152
On May 02 2015 07:33 indignant wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 02 2015 07:32 rsoultin wrote:
meeeeeeeh now things aren't lining up again -_- lovely

stutters did nothing happen to you when you used that power?

and yeah no clue on jean...maybe one of his cases was his check?

It would be much easier if we knew where exactly he was on the playerlist last night.

He clearly missed sending in an action Night 2, Night 1 he landed above Breshke as I just said.
Sepulchre
Profile Joined October 2014
United States141 Posts
May 01 2015 22:37 GMT
#4154
On May 02 2015 07:37 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 02 2015 07:34 Sepulchre wrote:
Jean Valjean checked Breshke Night 1, filter is rather inconclusive as to what the result was though.


where do you come to this conclusion? he barely mentions him the next day?

i think it may just be best to say fuck it and pretend he wasn't a cop -_- unless you see some good breadcrumbing, cause glancing through his filter isn't turning up much definitive

By reading.
Sepulchre
Profile Joined October 2014
United States141 Posts
May 01 2015 22:49 GMT
#4176
On May 02 2015 07:42 indignant wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 02 2015 07:40 rsoultin wrote:
lol had to check the list from yesterday xP i don't have a good enough memory to remember where everyone was at and if they changed or not

Where was marv? Between SL and Breshke? My guess would be that he checked damdred and got a same then.

Yes. My impression is he got a different on Vivax and one of them maybe. He was on Vivax' nuts pretty heavily right after day start, and it makes sense to check somebody you're pretty sure is mafia to maybe get a same on somebody else.
Plus at the time Vivax looked a sure bet to be lynched, so if he knows what somebody next to him is going to return he could interpret his results better.

That said...
I'm not gonna read his whole filter to check throughly, I'm not mad.
Sepulchre
Profile Joined October 2014
United States141 Posts
May 01 2015 22:52 GMT
#4188
Just claim Roleblocker I don't think they got the hint.
Prev 1 2 3 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 14h 15m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 1031
IndyStarCraft 211
Nina 12
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 16161
Calm 2332
Horang2 343
Mini 168
Rush 103
EffOrt 101
Zeus 49
Trap 21
Bale 16
scan(afreeca) 16
Dota 2
febbydoto15
LuMiX2
Counter-Strike
fl0m5341
Fnx 1539
pashabiceps1379
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King42
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3854
Liquid`Hasu516
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi1762
Beastyqt715
B2W.Neo540
C9.Mang0327
crisheroes181
QueenE106
Trikslyr99
Dewaltoss71
UpATreeSC59
ZombieGrub31
JuggernautJason25
shahzam0
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream24
Other Games
Algost 2
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 30
• Michael_bg 11
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• TFBlade911
Other Games
• imaqtpie947
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
14h 15m
INu's Battles
15h 15m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
17h 15m
OSC
1d 2h
Replay Cast
1d 3h
OSC
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.