• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:49
CEST 20:49
KST 03:49
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20267Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Biografia
Playlenda
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10513 users

[T] Hajime no Ippo Maifa - Page 195

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 193 194 195 196 197 385 Next
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
May 01 2015 13:17 GMT
#3881
If his read was so legit he shouldn't have issues explaining it to the thread, but he keeps dodging cause he can't.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
May 01 2015 13:20 GMT
#3882
I think it's perfectly well explained

possibly the best-explained thing sl has done in the whole thread
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
May 01 2015 13:29 GMT
#3883
Lol vivax voting me after he called me mafia all day 1 :p ok buddy
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
May 01 2015 14:13 GMT
#3884
Explain it to me? Can't be that hard if it's obvious.

On May 01 2015 22:29 Holyflare wrote:
Lol vivax voting me after he called me mafia all day 1 :p ok buddy


And you don't ask why. I distrust you but I'm not sure you're mafia.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
May 01 2015 14:15 GMT
#3885
On May 01 2015 23:13 Vivax wrote:
Explain it to me? Can't be that hard if it's obvious.


typical sicklucker type read, sl thought chez had picked up on some breadcrumb sl made = townie chez being attentive, chezinu defends sl on this basis (the gym) = townie chez, chez does nothing since then = not sure if he's townie chez
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
May 01 2015 14:16 GMT
#3886
Doesn't happen frequently that I get called mafia for being on the wrong wagon, it's never that simple. Your best argument is still that I don't play for a prolonged time but that doesn't make me confirmed mafia. In fact you should take the chance to talk to me cause I don't want to die and then everyone going ooh aah cause they were wrong.

Alone the fact I am trying to play the game after everyone decided I'm mafia is a point in my favour and I didn't lie. I was out two days ago, I was hungover and tired yesterday. Today I'm fit and here so if I'm confirmed mafia no point in shutting down my discussions right?
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
May 01 2015 14:21 GMT
#3887
you're mafia because you were hardpushing yamato for no basis over sandroba, who you never addressed the arguments against

and for randomly sucking my cock when usually you're totally against me in an extremely irrational fashion

although given you're basically doomed, maybe a nice claim will help your cause? I'm all for that
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
May 01 2015 14:26 GMT
#3888
On May 01 2015 16:39 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
I hope Xat doesn't die.

I do enjoy having him around.


Not sure where this came from but... thanks I guess?
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
May 01 2015 14:28 GMT
#3889
On May 01 2015 23:26 Xatalos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 01 2015 16:39 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
I hope Xat doesn't die.

I do enjoy having him around.


Not sure where this came from but... thanks I guess?

dat ass.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
May 01 2015 14:30 GMT
#3890
On May 01 2015 20:45 indignant wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 01 2015 16:11 Xatalos wrote:
On May 01 2015 10:38 sicklucker wrote:
These guys are like 95%+ confirmed town btw

Me
rstou
shining
breske
xata

Jat and hf are more like 85% and marvs a lil lower


How did Breshke get confirmed btw?

Ignore him. The people on that list are all very likely to be town, yes. Are they confirmed town though? No. The only one close to that is Shining. But all of this doesn't even matter because if you want a fight promoter who can actually promote a fight tomorrow you do not pick any of them.
SL does not know my HP - is it low? Meh, kinda. Healing me will still be worth it in the long run. But I can 100 % guarantee you that I will not die tonight. 100 %. And no, I will not explain this.

Regardless of all of that you should not plan your nightactions in a too complicated way. It just makes it easier for scum to fuck with it using their roles or to find out who they should kill. If you have nothing better to do than to move yourself to a certain place on the playerlist - fine, do that. But don't expect everything to work out like planned. And don't plan the game around people that are at best question marks like batsnacks, sepulchre and Obi. You can try to kill Vivax tonight. But if you do better be absolutely sure that he dies because if he doesn't then we 100 % still lynch him tomorrow. Therefore it would be smarter to damage someone else in my opinion.


Hm, yeah. It wouldn't make much sense to deal only a little damage to Vivax.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
indignant
Profile Joined April 2015
1028 Posts
May 01 2015 14:32 GMT
#3891
On May 01 2015 23:13 Vivax wrote:
Explain it to me? Can't be that hard if it's obvious.

Show nested quote +
On May 01 2015 22:29 Holyflare wrote:
Lol vivax voting me after he called me mafia all day 1 :p ok buddy


And you don't ask why. I distrust you but I'm not sure you're mafia.

Then why vote him? Don't you have any people you trust? Seems pretty dumb to me.
On May 01 2015 23:16 Vivax wrote:
Doesn't happen frequently that I get called mafia for being on the wrong wagon, it's never that simple. Your best argument is still that I don't play for a prolonged time but that doesn't make me confirmed mafia. In fact you should take the chance to talk to me cause I don't want to die and then everyone going ooh aah cause they were wrong.

Alone the fact I am trying to play the game after everyone decided I'm mafia is a point in my favour and I didn't lie. I was out two days ago, I was hungover and tired yesterday. Today I'm fit and here so if I'm confirmed mafia no point in shutting down my discussions right?

Look, you have over 48 hours (in case noone manages to kill you before that) to start shitting townie rainbows like I know you can if you are town. The argument "you have no reason to call me mafia" is not very towny and also blatantly untrue.
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
May 01 2015 14:32 GMT
#3892
On April 30 2015 22:33 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 30 2015 22:32 Xatalos wrote:
On April 30 2015 22:26 marvellosity wrote:
I'm probably the only one of you fuckers who even works out.

And I'm not in the gym.

The world is BROKEN


Well I do go here http://www.shukokai.fi/?cat=1 if it counts as a "gym". Not exactly, but close.

gay



On May 01 2015 23:28 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 01 2015 23:26 Xatalos wrote:
On May 01 2015 16:39 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
I hope Xat doesn't die.

I do enjoy having him around.


Not sure where this came from but... thanks I guess?

dat ass.


This is somewhat disturbing.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
May 01 2015 14:32 GMT
#3893
why must you mock my mancrush ;(
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
May 01 2015 14:33 GMT
#3894
sicklucker I might want that damage herb if it only applies to my own ability. If it applies to everyone, it just kind of sucks because it would benefit Maifa more than anything.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
May 01 2015 14:35 GMT
#3895
On May 01 2015 23:32 marvellosity wrote:
why must you mock my mancrush ;(


Sorry but I don't swing that way :/
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
May 01 2015 14:36 GMT
#3896
Vivax should definitely claim this phase though and prove his role if he can.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
indignant
Profile Joined April 2015
1028 Posts
May 01 2015 14:37 GMT
#3897
On May 01 2015 23:36 marvellosity wrote:
Vivax should definitely claim this phase though and prove his role if he can.

Yes, that would be a good start. No reason not to.
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
May 01 2015 14:45 GMT
#3898
Why not indeed.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
May 01 2015 14:53 GMT
#3899
but sicklucker says he's confirmed mafia and we shouldn't talk to him :0

nuuuu you'll be tainted!

also lolol >> bet no one laughs at marv's "you're not being an asshole to me" read xP

i got that one first so pbbbbfffft!

(i'm not sure why people think that saying they're not scum is a good way to get townread lol as an aside ><)
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
May 01 2015 14:55 GMT
#3900
On May 01 2015 23:53 rsoultin wrote:
but sicklucker says he's confirmed mafia and we shouldn't talk to him :0

nuuuu you'll be tainted!

also lolol >> bet no one laughs at marv's "you're not being an asshole to me" read xP

i got that one first so pbbbbfffft!

(i'm not sure why people think that saying they're not scum is a good way to get townread lol as an aside ><)

no, you didn't
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Prev 1 193 194 195 196 197 385 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 27m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 614
ProTech137
UpATreeSC 131
JuggernautJason58
MindelVK 38
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 31499
Calm 3011
Shuttle 814
firebathero 164
Mini 133
Dewaltoss 119
HiyA 35
Hyun 30
soO 27
NaDa 23
[ Show more ]
Bale 22
Aegong 20
PianO 19
Sacsri 5
Dota 2
Gorgc7871
XaKoH 299
Fuzer 154
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1580
fl0m1491
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu538
Other Games
FrodaN1357
Beastyqt803
ceh9566
B2W.Neo555
mouzStarbuck432
Livibee187
C9.Mang0131
ToD127
KnowMe98
Trikslyr80
RotterdaM70
Mew2King56
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 53
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki28
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Shiphtur864
• imaqtpie801
• WagamamaTV253
Upcoming Events
OSC
3h 27m
Replay Cast
4h 12m
OSC
1d 4h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 15h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 22h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.