• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:27
CEST 20:27
KST 03:27
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup9StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)72Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8866 users

[T] Hajime no Ippo Maifa - Page 12

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 Next All
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
May 14 2015 01:48 GMT
#7515
My perspective:

Bresh - mafia?
Xata - 3P
HF- town/3P

HF perspective?"

Bresh - mafia?
Xata - 3P
Chezinu - 3P/town - the answer is town.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
May 14 2015 01:50 GMT
#7516
If there are 3 3Ps.. what are the chances it all ends here?

If there is no 3P... how is it that we be struggling here?

ITS ALL CLOSED ITS ALL CLOSED

I R BLUE TOWNS
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
May 14 2015 01:51 GMT
#7518
On May 14 2015 10:48 Breshke wrote:
Which one are you chez

Which are you?

The dead one?'

+ Show Spoiler +
ololololol
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
May 14 2015 01:54 GMT
#7522
If Xata and HF are working together.. we already lost.

There is no way for each of us to know each other roles at the start of game. cause only one mafia.. unless.. oh no... what if 3P are a team??? WHAT IF THEY ARE A TEAM!!!

GG.

That would be a troll. but that is unlikely... if it is... lol

But then again I am a town inventor. What did mafia even have this game?
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
May 14 2015 01:58 GMT
#7524
HF your not making sense.

If Xata is 3P and you use ability on me. 3P wins if it isn't win with town. Cause town can only win if all antitown 3P are dead.

If your 3P, you wouldn't care about this.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
May 14 2015 02:02 GMT
#7532
On May 14 2015 10:58 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 14 2015 10:30 Onegu wrote:
I have been asked about 24 hour days if you want it PM me but it must be unanimous


I suggest you do the same. Unless you finally want to claim the 3p chez.

If you use your ability I will vote for 24 hours.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
May 14 2015 02:05 GMT
#7534
On May 14 2015 11:02 Holyflare wrote:
Well Yeh but I'm still not

If your mafia, you won't use ability until tomorrow. You lynch someone tonight, then kill someone at night. And then that top secret imba ability the last day. If you go that route, can you use it on me the last day for split victory cause I gives you items?
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
May 14 2015 02:53 GMT
#7540
On May 14 2015 11:17 Holyflare wrote:
He isn't claiming anything. Only people that want to hide don't claim win conditions right now, he's being all cryptic. Like I said, xata wanting to keep you alive yesterday but wanting to kill you now fits his win con perfectly.

I've been roleclaiming all games...

I'M


BLUE

BLUE

BLUE

BLUE

BLUE


and I win with


TOWN

TOWN

TOWN

TOWN

TOWN

lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
May 14 2015 02:55 GMT
#7542
If I don't make it tonight, you know what to do HF.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
May 14 2015 02:56 GMT
#7543
SOOOO, who has not voted short day?
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
May 14 2015 02:56 GMT
#7546
You doing it today or tomorrow?
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
May 14 2015 03:00 GMT
#7548
What if there is a secret win condition applied to the items I make?

oh course, I'm blue and I win with town. I'm just saying... that would be funny.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
May 14 2015 03:06 GMT
#7550
Remember that time when you disappear... what were you thinking?

Remember when people didn't believe I was who I said I was cause I pretended to be The Gym with troll checks?

Remember how I voted Bresh for days cause he didn't show me his membership cards and then I gave up cause no one followed me.

Remember when SL claimed I gave him a towel as a joke to give up?

Remember how SL got modkilled?

Remember the time you got a magazine with the initials MAM?

Remember how I was so busy in RL that I didn't perform a night action that one night when I wanted to give you a bucket of water that could be used as a tracking device cause I could follow the waters? (I wonder if I could make invisible items that people receive without realizing it).

Remember How SL said he could obtain another ability with a bucket of water? Well, that was the ability to heal people.

Remember how I made a list of remembers..oh wait I didn't do that until now.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
May 14 2015 03:08 GMT
#7551
REMEMBER That time when Chezinu Trolled as time the entire game and somehow town won cause HF is super amazing?
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
May 14 2015 03:09 GMT
#7552
Such great memories.

Remember Chezinu risked his life to troll HF with a package even though he was known to be PGO?
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
May 14 2015 03:11 GMT
#7553
Remember when HF asked for a Gym radio and Chezinu delivered?

Remember when HF talked about guns and Chezinu delivered pills with a gun on the label?

Remember what the letter said? Remember how Chezinu gave you a break from the game so you can spend time with mom before mother's day?

The Chez Remembers.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
May 14 2015 03:13 GMT
#7554
Holyflare believe Chezinu about what the other items did. Holyflare believed Chez for a reason. What happened Holyflare. Why did SL have to leave us?

WHYYY!!!!!!
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
May 14 2015 03:16 GMT
#7555
you can perform the move on someone during the day

It needs to be done during the day.

wait a minute... what if Damdred RBed me and Holyflare never got my item... Holyflare... what did you learn from what you received?
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
May 14 2015 03:24 GMT
#7557
On May 14 2015 12:21 Breshke wrote:
Chez you are notified if you are RB. I was Rb'd

Who do you think is more townie, me or HF?

Also, did you vote short day so you can die faster?
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
May 14 2015 03:41 GMT
#7561
On May 14 2015 12:40 Breshke wrote:
Chez why do you suddenly seem so worried

I'm not.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
01:00
#66
TKL 2397
RotterdaM827
TaKeTV 329
IndyStarCraft 214
BRAT_OK 106
ZombieGrub61
SteadfastSC58
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
TKL 2397
RotterdaM 827
ByuN 369
IndyStarCraft 214
MaxPax 158
RuFF_SC2 117
BRAT_OK 106
UpATreeSC 66
ZombieGrub61
SteadfastSC 58
MindelVK 12
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 3183
Shuttle 643
Mini 395
EffOrt 332
Mind 78
Dewaltoss 73
910 72
Zeus 63
HiyA 60
hero 53
[ Show more ]
Bale 18
ToSsGirL 18
sorry 16
scan(afreeca) 9
zelot 9
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
qojqva3493
Counter-Strike
fl0m5165
pashabiceps1226
Fnx 664
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3933
Liquid`Hasu245
Other Games
singsing1834
Beastyqt860
ceh9681
mouzStarbuck328
C9.Mang0132
XaKoH 125
QueenE72
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV220
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream30
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• kabyraGe 150
• StrangeGG 38
• Reevou 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV429
Other Games
• imaqtpie706
• Shiphtur370
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
4h 33m
Afreeca Starleague
15h 33m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
16h 33m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 5h
Patches Events
1d 21h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.