• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:20
CEST 08:20
KST 15:20
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202614Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8804 users

[T] Hajime no Ippo Maifa - Page 10

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 23 Next All
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 29 2015 05:06 GMT
#2552
Im not a medic lol. And apparently mafia still dont want to kill me or there was a kp save on me last night. Its nice to have a confirmed leading sometimes
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 29 2015 06:35 GMT
#2559
ROUND 2!
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 29 2015 08:51 GMT
#2583
On April 29 2015 17:30 Breshke wrote:
Because I think vivax is just as likely to be scum and of sepu is a heavy hitter im the fights we canuse him to get someone like bats low.

Before you ask I dont think sepu lied about his role even though i believe him to be scum


But why would you believe scum for face value?
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 29 2015 09:19 GMT
#2586
He was already being talked about fighting. His role could be something like. If your chosen for a fight get a 1shot vig shot.

Ive played two gigantic mishmases like this on another site things like that are pretty common.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 29 2015 09:21 GMT
#2587
Another role could be "take no dmg in a fight" If the scum team is who im thinking there mostly near the bottom so he would save his team mates used your imagination. If you think someones scummy dont do what they ask you in a crazy mishmash where everyone has some random role and goal.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 29 2015 19:14 GMT
#2870
holy shit thats alot of votes on ff. Did he post baby seals?
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 29 2015 19:22 GMT
#2871
On April 29 2015 20:20 Inspector Javert wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 29 2015 20:18 indignant wrote:
On April 29 2015 20:14 marvellosity wrote:
I'd prefer the Inspector not to be in the fight though

Yeah, he is terrible but let's not forget he is bats.


You should make your next smurf "rudeboi"

You gotta use the "i" though. It would be perfect for you.


You should probably stop the insult every 1 and a half post ratio if you want to smurf no one really posts like you at tl
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 29 2015 19:28 GMT
#2873
On April 29 2015 22:37 LightningStrike wrote:
Also Jean to make it clear I normally think of Bats as a bad player after Student IV when he lynched himself it was funny and him going after a Cop for a shitty reasons


I think this is like the 6th person in the game that Ls has callled bad. Im not sure what this means but its out of character
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 29 2015 19:37 GMT
#2877
On April 30 2015 02:30 Inspector Javert wrote:
I don't really remember how FF using his present went down. Did FF decide on his own to heal jat or did SL tell him to heal jat?


I told him hrs an obediant sob thats half why I choose him. (The other half he claimed he could enchance the power) obv this could have been a ploy but I wanted to see what up 1 herb is not worth alot.

So visiting rstoulin acualy makes him potentially town but visiting both of them probably makes him mafia. I would give him a chance to explain his role first for the lulz
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 29 2015 19:40 GMT
#2880
So what we learned if ff is scum.

The 12 point dmg is probably a factional power.
He probably has the same roleblock power as artanis so I doubt he has a second punching power
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 29 2015 19:41 GMT
#2881
Ls is just so creepy this game. Im going to kill him at some point its hard to explain
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 29 2015 19:41 GMT
#2882
He just feels fake
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 29 2015 19:42 GMT
#2883
On April 30 2015 02:39 Sepulchre wrote:
I'm not opposed to fighting against Damdred as well.

I can take anybody. I'm not afraid to fight two people at once either. Bring it on.


Can you explain your full role
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 29 2015 19:44 GMT
#2884
On April 30 2015 03:58 indignant wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 30 2015 03:55 Stutters695 wrote:
On April 30 2015 02:48 indignant wrote:
Does all of this make bats pretty likely town? The whole botched interrogation + FF pushed for his lynch eod?


The thing with Shining makes me think so but he didn't really push him EoD. If anything, I'd say it makes Damdred look better since he used his Sandroba vote as his justification for switching off. More than likely though, he probably just needed an excuse to get off of Sand and Damdred happen to be the most convenient.

Either way, I'm not putting much into that, especially before he flips.

What are you talking about? FF was on bats and not on damdred. I don't even know what damdred has to do with all of this. The vote justification thing is not very conclusive in my opinion.


Oh ya ff spewed bats mafia. I totally forgot about that gg bats.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 29 2015 19:49 GMT
#2886
I see bad mafia players go off wagon to vote a partner all the time. I used this to ping out ritoky/super in an old game.

I know im not gonna convince people on this read but its a point against bats.

This is how I imagine their thought process goes. "well i dont care who gets lynch so ill have my useless vote land on a mafia so I can bring it up later"
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 29 2015 19:50 GMT
#2888
1000%
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 29 2015 19:51 GMT
#2889
FF has not played mafia in like a year. Dont imagine hes playing on a super high thought process level
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 29 2015 19:53 GMT
#2892
Altho marv I do like your town read on "bats" its one of the better reads I saw. The problem is he denies hes "bats" so I cant rly use it
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 29 2015 19:55 GMT
#2895
pretty sure
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 29 2015 19:56 GMT
#2896
On April 29 2015 17:51 Jean Valjean wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 29 2015 13:32 LightningStrike wrote:
Jean Valjean aka Bats: Even thoguh I agreed with him on Breshke early on he been pretty meh and normally a bad player I remember him lynching himself in Student IV and it was funny as hell watching it happen :O


I may be overreacting here so I'm hoping someone actually gives enough shits to step in and comment. This single read erodes whatever town lean I had on LS based off of Holyflare's point regarding Lightningstrike's reaction to rsoultin giving up.

I'm going to break it down.

Show nested quote +
On April 29 2015 13:32 LightningStrike wrote:
Jean Valjean aka Bats:

[b]I'm not Bats.[b/]

Show nested quote +
On April 29 2015 13:32 LightningStrike wrote:
Even thoguh I agreed with him on Breshke early on

Good, my case on Breshke was a strong one.

Show nested quote +
On April 29 2015 13:32 LightningStrike wrote:
he been pretty meh

No I haven't. Unless meh means something entirely different where LS comes from. I have been open to challenges about my reads, I have actively presented information and ideas to the thread, including multiple opinions about players backed up by analysis or explanation of why I think what I think. At best it's insulting that he thinks my game has been meh, at worst it simply means he has no idea and "meh" is an easy word to throw in there when talking about a no name player.

Show nested quote +
On April 29 2015 13:32 LightningStrike wrote:
and normally a bad player

No I haven't been bad. Yes we don't know if my #1 scumread backed by a strong case is mafia, but we do know that my #2 scumread, also backed by a very strong and factually correct case was mafia. I ended up voting on the correct wagon because of precisely this, I am willing to compromise and my intentions were clear through my posts all throughout day 1. Again, at best this is insulting, and at worst he's just throwing it out there because he hasn't read a single word I've said.

Show nested quote +
On April 29 2015 13:32 LightningStrike wrote:
I remember him lynching himself in Student IV and it was funny as hell watching it happen :O

If we ignore the fact that I am not batsnacks, even if I was what the hell would this sentence have to do with his read on me? Why does this matter? Let's pretend LS hadn't written anything about bats because obviously anything written about bats is both irrelevant to the case at hand and doesn't apply to me, being not bats.

So what's left of LS's read on me? I'll post it again.

Show nested quote +
On April 29 2015 13:32 LightningStrike wrote:
Even thoguh I agreed with him on Breshke early on he been pretty meh and normally a bad player


Why not just straight up admit he hasn't read me instead of posting that is clearly lying on his part. Both of the statement (meh and bad) can be proven to be false by reading my filter, yet he posts them anyway. The following are the possible reasons for posting what he posted in his list:

#1: He wants to antagonize me to try to get me to respond and get a read on me.

#2: He wants to antagonize me because he's a massive dick

#3: He hasn't read anything I've said but felt like he needed to have an opinion on me.

I see no indication that #1 is true because he threw out a bunch of other "meh" reads in his list. I cannot comment on all of those simply because I don't have the in-depth analysis of everyone involved to be qualified to speak about it. Maybe LS is just an asshole of a player, but I haven't gotten that feeling from his posting so that leaves me to conclude the correct conclusion is #3.

In which case he is mafia because he is making up reads.

I'm voting LS.


Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 23 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 114
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 3906
Mong 80
sorry 34
ToSsGirL 11
Noble 10
Icarus 8
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King161
Other Games
summit1g8055
WinterStarcraft609
C9.Mang0268
Sick156
ceh9126
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 36
• StrangeGG 20
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki25
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2268
League of Legends
• Lourlo1020
• Stunt402
Other Games
• Shiphtur522
Upcoming Events
OSC
16h 40m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 3h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 10h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 12h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.